Dear Daddy

Story Info
A tribute to her departed father.
642 words
4.32
31.4k
2
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers

Dear Daddy,

Almost 45 years ago, I was born. You were already a dad. You had my older sisters. But something between you and I bonded. And over the years it strengthened.

It wasn't easy for you, I know. After me, you had my brother and my baby sister. We all grew and had to be clothed and fed. Momma was the definition of homemaker. She cooked and cleaned and took care of us. But you took care of us too.

Being the provider for seven people had to be very hard. Yes you had a temper and you were very strict. As a child, I guess you could say I hated you.

You were the first Dominant in my life. I didn't know it then, I didn't even know it until a few years ago. But I guess you molded that inside me and now I am drawn to the Dominant men. I can't seem to resist them. I always was a daddy's girl.

As an adult, I grew to respect you more and more with every passing year. I am so glad that I took the time to tell you I loved you. I am so glad, daddy, cause you passed away this morning and I miss you already.

I'll always be your little girl, daddy. Always. I will always love you and miss you. Already I can feel the big hole in my life without you here. If I have my wish, I'll be with you again soon. I know we see each other almost every night in my dreams. I know you really are there, in my subconscious. I know you wouldn't leave me, you know how much I've always needed you.

I've been so sick, daddy. You know that. I haven't seen you in about a year because of it. Sometimes the pain has been so much that I wanted to die. But Steve was there. He got me through so much. You would love him, daddy. He is so much like you. Smart and strong and he takes care of your little girl. I'm just sorry you never got to meet him.

The doctors keep telling me I'm getting better, daddy. I guess I'm supposed to believe them. Just like me to get an extremely painful incurable disease, daddy, that isn't fatal. Oh no, can't be fatal. Remember when that doctor said it would be better if it was cancer because they could at least cure that? You've been sick a long time too, daddy. You were sick with Parkinson's. Mommy says you are in a better place, you would be so unhappy living the way you were. You were in a nursing home with dementia when you died. But I heard that you kept asking for me. Both my older sisters told me you did. And they patiently explained to you that I was sick and you knew I would be there if I could. You know I love you, daddy, always and forever.

I don't know how I am supposed to go on without you, daddy. I know you would want me to, I know you would want me to make you proud. I will try, daddy. I will try so hard. I will try to be the strong one. I will try to stop crying. Okay first things first, daddy. You know what a crybaby I am.

I'll never forget you, daddy. I will visit with you often in my dreams. And you will be in my thoughts every day for the rest of my life. You will never know how much I loved you, despite your faults. No one is perfect, daddy. Not even me. I love you so much, daddy. Thank you for being my daddy.

My Daddy

March 9, 1932 – February 15, 2005

Rest in Peace, Daddy

lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers