Dear Daddy

Story Info
A letter to Daddy.
896 words
4.38
23.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Daddy,

I thought I would take the time to write you a short note. I want to tell you what thoughts are in my head. I have felt so erotic all day with these thoughts and hope you will act upon them. I have been preparing myself for you.

I have been playing with my nipples on and off all day while reading hot, erotic stories I found on the internet. I even wrapped some rubber bands around my nipples so they would stick out. I even read a story where they used clamps. I figured you would like those clamps so when I went to the store today I found something similar. I had to alter them though because it looked like those teeth might hurt. You will even find my sex spot to your liking. I know you like your cunnys bare naked.

I have been having these thoughts of you finding me in this new little outfit I found. Whether or not I am still awake when you read this about either me having to take off my clothes to show you or you finding me asleep and waking me up to show it to you. You find the outfit to your liking and run your hands all over every inch to feel how snug it fits me.

As you are running your hands over my outfit you grab my boobs and start to kneed them and pinch them. If I think I can stand it I might just put the rubber bands back on my nipples so you can see what I did today. It looked so good to see my nipples poking out. While you are enjoying this I hope your free hand snakes its way down to my naked sex. I love the feel of your strong hands running over my naked cunny. While you are feeling me up you bend over and start to lick and nibble on my nipples sucking them into your mouth. After a few minutes of this you get a bit more aggressive and start to spank my naked cunt as you called it. After a few minutes of this you make me spread my legs so you can alternate between spanking my open cunt and shoving your fingers up my cunt hole.

While you are doing this I am hoping that you will drop down and just run your tongue all over my hairless cunt. It is so erotic to have a tongue running over every inch of my nakedness. At this point I do not want to cum, I want that later. I just want to feel the eroticness of your tongue all over my mound and in my folds. There is such a strong desire to feel that.

While you are doing this you want your cock sucked on. You put your soft cock in my face and tell me to suck it and make it hard. You want to feel it grow in my mouth. While I am sucking you hard you are still tormenting my pussy, another name you gave it. You love spanking my bare pussy folds and rubbing my nubbin you found.

Then you decide that you want to try a few different things. You lie down on the bed and spread your legs so I have better access to your sex. You want your cock and balls sucked and licked. You make me have my pussy towards your face so if I mess up you can spank my ass and exposed pussy folds. All of a sudden I feel something a bit odd. You have gotten your finger wet with my juices and now you are playing with my other hole down there. By now you are fucking both of my holes with your fingers and are so hot.

Now you make me get on all fours because you really like fucking me from behind. You shove your cock in my pussy. You fuck me with total abandonment. You plunge your cock in me hard and deep. Your balls are slapping against my cunt mound. The sound of naked flesh slapping is making you want to abuse my pussy more and spank my ass while you are pounding me. After good five or so minutes of abusing my pussy you can feel your balls reaching a boiling point. You cannot hold out any longer and shoot your load in my hungry pussy.

You pull your cock out of my sopping pussy and shove it in my mouth to suck and clean off our combined juices. You do not let me stop sucking your cock until it has been thoroughly cleaned to your liking. While I am doing this you can see your cum running out of my bare pussy. You see this and make me take my hand and smear your cum all over my nakedness. With your mind is in its state of sexual bliss your mind is thinking of other ways to use my tits and pussy.

Daddy I hope you don't mind that I put my thoughts to paper for you to read. The whole time I was writing it the desires got stronger and my pussy tingled. I know you want to use my tits and pussy. I can only hope that you put them to use tonight.

Sexily

Daddy's girl