Dear Master

Story Info
I've touched myself for you.
1.5k words
4.25
13.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Master,

I'm taking your advice Master, I'm watching pornography while I masturbate. I came the first time in only three minutes! I hope you will be proud.

I tucked myself underneath my blanket and held my pussy lips open, with my left hand, pulling nice and tight the way you showed me. I also made sure my Pubis Mons was tugged upwards, to help expose my clit as you had taught me, while my right hand used your favourite teasing toy.

I remember you teaching me all the parts of my vagina when we met, and how you preferred the use of these terms- so I have endeavoured to do this for you.

I started by gently running my little vibrator over my labia.

I like this Master.

It makes my pussy feel tingly all over. I would wish that I had your fingers circling the small opening of my cunt, and I cannot do this without you, so I imagine this happening when I start playing. Often I slide my vibrator over the opening down there while thinking about you.

I pushed the tip of the little black toy up against the right side of my clit. I usually aim for the base of the clit at first, because it's so sensitive, although this might be because I use it at full speed.

I make small circles around this area, keeping myself firmly spread open. I always imagine you ordering me to open my legs really wide and to not move them, because they are yours and only you can permit them movement. This turns me on so much Master.

So after about 30 seconds of this, I take the vibrator off my clitoris and run it over my labia again. I imagine here that you would be looking at my pussy, because it makes me so nervous to think of you looking down there, where i cannot hide from you. I can almost see a smile curling up your lips as you know what your light touches are doing to me.

You are so smart Master. You know all the important things; like how all girls have nerve clusters more sensitive on one side than the other. Most boys barely understand where the good spot generally is- but not you.

Master, by this point, my clitoris is relaxing a little, so I usually place the vibrator tip back to where it was; still on the right side. I always imagine you telling me how FUCKING ADORABLE it is watching me moan and squirm underneath you.

The tingling sensation starts to build up soon, and my clitoris is getting used to the sensations, which are so warm and wonderful, but I need your help Master. I imagine you sliding the hood of my clit up tightly and gently tapping my vibrator against that once protected area. Each tap sends a jolt through my clit Master, and it feels sooooo good, and I love knowing that you know exactly how to touch me.

After a moment or so you decide to slowly run the vibrations over the side of my clit, so slowly that I can feel each and every vibration so inescapably pleasurably close. I like feeling it slowly against me like that sometimes Master, because the speedy movements can take away from those warm vibrations I need so badly.

Sometimes you hold it near the tip of my little clit for a second just to tease me, to let me know that you can make it much much more intense, if ever you felt like it. I imagine you being rather entertained by the fact that I am so helpless to your knowledge of sexual anatomy and delicate hand work.

You swap and change between the slow movements and the tapping movements depending on whether or not you think the sensations are escalating or not. Sometimes you hold the tip of my toy firmly against the base of my clitoris for an unbearable amount of time, and it is a delicious torture. I want to hear you talking to me Master, swearing and soothing and whispering all the words you know make me flush with excitement.

It's always the slow vibrations that get me Master, that's when I orgasm hard, and only think of you. I imagine all these things, because it doesn't feel as good if I realize consciously that I am the one touching myself. Only your hands make me feel the excitement and nervousness that I want so badly to make me climax.

However, this time, as you know, I was watching PORN while doing this. I was watching a girl wriggle her fingers over the sensitive upper body of some poor naked girl who begged for it to stop. I did not look at their face though Master, I only looked at the hands. I wanted them to be your hands; touching me, tickling me, and leaving me completely at your mercy.

Oh Master it was amazing, the one girl in the video clip who was completely naked was tied to the bed, so she could barely move! The victim giggled and moaned and begged for freedom, while I shivered silently, and thought mostly of you. Your fingers know best where to touch me, you would always do a better job than the people I see attempting this torture upon the screen.

That's why I'm writing these letters to you, I want to tell you my fantasies; they're all about you. Just for you Master, please will you read them? I know I'm not a fancy writer like any author YOU would read by, but I will try for you, I will do anything for you.

I do not usually masturbate; I barely did it at all before I met you. But you're so smart Master, telling me how the body works, and why little girls like me need to practice how to orgasm for masters like you. I want to be able to orgasm for you Master, at your command, helping you manipulate my body like no other. Only you know how to do this for me.

I want to tell you all my secrets, is that okay? I'll try to spell all my words right and not say anything that displeases you. I'll even remember if you tell me to write something differently for you. See, if my secrets belong to you, then I know they will be safe and cared for. So I desperately want to expose all of myself to you. Will you let me expose myself to you?

I took photos today of my breasts and all the small bruises you left upon them for me, marking them as your own. I was too embarrassed to send them to you; I couldn't make them look good enough to please you from the angles I had to work with. Also, I've never sent you a picture of my breasts; would you like them like that? In a small picture on your phone rather than in your hands? I like them better in your hands.

However, I do like looking down at the blue and purple marks you have left on me. Surrounding my pink puffy nipples, while reminding me of your mouth suckling, and nipping down upon them. You know how I can barely withstand you playing with my nipples; it turns me on beyond what I can ever imagine. So when you do touch them, I have to grip the sheets beneath me, if only to stop myself from pushing your hands away. I want desperately to let you do as you please with me, even if that means forcing myself to lose control.

So would you tie me down while you tease my nipples, Master? I know you've done this before, but I want so much more! I can't stand not being tortured by your fingertips gently grooming me and soothing me with the sensations I can't live without since you made me yours. I secretly imagine you playing with my nipples very often, for so long that I lose my senses, as you tease me with your words and lips against my neck.

I imagine you telling me how you think it's FUCKING CUTE that my nipples are so sensitive that I can barely even think when you touch them. I like it when you say the F word, it sounds so good on your lips, and I could never say anything like that myself. I desperately want you to gently tease my nipples for a very long time, until I beg you for something- ANYTHING- else but that.

Master, I'm shy to admit all these things to you like this, I hope you will understand. I have so many desires for you, to be touched and fucked, only by you Master. I've never known anyone who could take care of these needs the way you can, and I don't know how else to control my desire for you but through these pleas to be touched.

I'll be a good girl and wait for you Master,

until you decide to touch me next,

when i deserve it.

~ Your Girl