Dear Diary

Story Info
Entry with steamy details of sex with a married man.
1.1k words
4.3
26k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TakeMe
TakeMe
18 Followers

Hi Diary! This was an incredible Monday!
The man, Chris, whom I met last night at the bar, called earlier this afternoon to set up a date this Friday. I mean, he’s what you would call tall-dark-and-handsome, my dream guy. I can’t believe he had already called me. I wasn’t even anticipating his call, although we had clicked immediately… we chatted a bit until my friend dragged me out to drive her over to her place so she can go to sleep. I was so upset with her but its okay now since I have a date!

Hey Diary! It is Sunday… skipped a few entries, but WOW, do I have a steamy entry today!
Chris was right on time on Friday – picked me up, looking awesome, at seven pm. I was wearing my skimpy black dress, ready to win this man’s heart, or little something. We ate at an Italian restaurant and had amazing conversation. He was a successful business man, 30, and married…married! I didn’t know what to say, except, what? I wasn’t going to win him over, I guessed, and I lost interest. Not only was he married, but I was only 21. I think 9 years is a bit much at this point, plus, he’s married… Anyway, he told me that his wife is a control freak and she was finally out of town on business trip for a week – that was why he’d called so soon to hook up with me. I let him know I wasn’t interested in a married man, but he swore his only intentions were to have a good time out of the house for a change. I should have told him to take me home, but he really wanted to go to a club. I guess I felt bad, since he told me how he felt such a strong connection with me, and just wanted to have a night out on a town.

So we went to a buzzing club, and yeah, he’s a great dancer. As we hit the floor, after few drinks, I had this strong sexual urges, and I couldn’t stop anything that had happened. We made our way to the corner and made out hard. He was an amazing kisser! It was hard to pull away, but I had to. He was married, I kept telling myself. We got out of there, and made it safely back to my door. I swear I tried to make him leave.

He went to hug me goodbye, and then led to a kiss. It was so passionate, and he confessed that he’s wanted to fuck me since the moment he saw me, and how horny he was. He caressed my ass and grabbed me tight, only response I could give was my moan of pleasure. I opened the door and we went in, him tearing my dress off of my body. He stopped to drink me in, grinning as he unzipped his pants and stripped off his shirt. Oh, he has an amazing body, by the way.

I led him to the bedroom and he tossed me onto my bed. I was facing up and watched him as he unveiled his long thick cock out of his boxer briefs. We grinned at each other as he jumped at me, licking my neck down to my nipples, his fingers gliding down my sides and between my legs. I was only wearing a thong, so he tore that thing apart and began massaging my pussy, fingers finding my clit. He moved down south, licking all the way until he was sucking me. He spread my legs apart and I was hardly on the bed. I felt like I was floating in pleasure – he was so good! As I almost climaxed, he grabbed my ankles and dragged me half off the bed, and bending me over, he spanked me! In shock, I cried out, but he made up for that by kneading and licking me senseless. My c-cup breasts were flattened against my bed and he took his raging dick against my slit, moving it up and down. I pled for him to fuck me, and finally, he eased in, slowly. His balls slammed up against my ass, and he pulled all the way out, only leaving the tip, and slammed in. Repeating that a few time, making me cry out in pleasure, he got into a fast rhythm, pumping at me. I was clinging to the covers as the pleasure increased, his thumb playing with my clit as he doggie-fucked me to oblivion. I cried out, shaking and twisting in pleasure. He came full on, his cum filling my tight pussy and we lay there, holding each other, and drifted to sleep.

The next morning was even better! I woke up to a nice breakfast, and he served me in bed, naked. He was gorgeous, making me forget that he was committing adultery with me. We fed each other, enjoying the moment. I went to put stuff away afterwards, but as I was walking, he grabbed me, and put me onto his lap as he sat on the couch. He told me that I was in control this time. I smiled, and told him this was our last time having sex, and he just grabbed his cock and put it near my entrance.

I lifted myself up, and as he guided his cock into me, I lowered myself, sinking down into his shaft. I groaned in the feeling of him, and rocked myself against him. He grabbed my ass, and gently fingering my asshole, he sucked and teased my sensitive nipples. Using his strong shoulders, I used that to anchor myself, raising and lowering myself on his hard cock. I leaned back, still pumping and fucking on him. I was getting so close and I increased my speed and rhythm, circling and wriggling my hips to stimulate us. He lifted up off the couch, slamming me down, he was on top of me, slamming hard again and again, his arms by my head, kissing me. He was grunting as he came, making me orgasm as he filled me again. After that, he told me how much he enjoyed seeing me fuck – how his large cock went in and out of my tiny body. He went down on me again, licking me clean, making me cum twice.

He told me his wife would soon be back, so we took a bath together, and as a farewell, I gave him a blowjob, sucking him clean for making me cum all those times. As he left, he held me tight, confessed how much he needed this, how much he enjoyed fucking such a beautiful young women. He said he could cum again, just by imagining what more we could do. That got me thinking… what more can he do?

TakeMe
TakeMe
18 Followers