Dear Diary

Story Info
The diary entry of a confused but satisifed young lady.
1.2k words
3.5
13.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

When I awakened this morning I found my satin sheets clinging to my sultry, moist body. I was confused on how this came to be. As I laid back down to unwind my legs from around the sheet, I began to remember the events from last night.

My first memory was of me in a room. I don’t know where I was but it was not familiar. There was a nightstand, a bottle of Champaign and a beautiful golden wood poster bed in the center. The room was very warm, kind of how I imagine it is like in Mississippi during the late spring. I was dressed in a very petite pair of blue cutoff jean shorts. They were so short in fact that if I were to even hint about bending over my ass checks would peak out as if they were saying “hey”. I was also wearing my favorite white lace midriff shirt. I say it was my favorite diary, because my tits flow over the top to form the most perfect cleavage any man has ever seen.

I began to walk around this strange room running my fingers along the bed, thinking of all the lovely ways I would want be tied and straddled along the wooden posts. I was waiting for something, anything to happen. Then it did. There was a knock on the door. I opened it and there he stood. This man, this man I have never seen before that very moment. He looked so handsome in a pair of tight blue jeans that pressed up against his already hard cock making it very apparent to me how lucky I was. He was also wearing a button up white shirt with the first few buttons undone; his chest was just bulging beneath the cotton covering.

I didn’t seem surprised to see him at all, I must have known I would be meeting him in this strange room and allowed it to escape my memory. He walked right over to me and we embraced each other by wrapping our arms around one another’s neck and began to look deeply into each other’s eyes. Diary, that very next second we began to kiss passionately. Our tongues were mingling in and out of each other’s hot mouths as his hand slid throughout my hair. Every second he touched and caressed my body and mouth he was making the wetness in my pussy grow more and more. I knew I only had moments left before I would lose all control.

We began to tear at each other’s clothes. Quicker than a bolt of lightning, we stood there with our naked flesh pressed to one another. We were breathing as if we just running for our very lives but then, again, we found each other’s eyes. In that very moment we knew we had to have each other right away. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. As I was lying down, he gently brought my arms up above my head. He spread my arms out to either post on the bed and secured them to the wooden post with the rope on the nearby nightstand. With the anticipation of what was to come my pussy burst again with moisture.

He began to kiss down my face to my neck to my awaiting chest. My breasts were heaving with every breath I took. He circled my nipples with his tongue while running his hands up and down my body. This man, this man I still didn’t know began to bite and suck on my tits. He would nibble all along my breasts and then began to suck on my nipples. Back and forth and back again he would go. The pleasure I was receiving sent chills thru my suspended fingertips. My nipples were so hard and I was so wet, I begged him to just fuck me. He didn’t. Instead, he pressed his extraordinarily stiff cock up against my inner thigh. It was as if it were there to lap up the juice’s that were flowing from my burning pussy.

Diary, I thought I was going to be relived at this point. He straddled me and slid his cock thru the lips of my drenched pussy several times. It was just a tease though. He began to move further down the bed. As I wrenched back and forth trying desperately to free my limbs from the ropes so that I could at least touch my cunt myself, I saw him, his tongue began to stroke my pussy lips. He didn’t waste any time. He dived in and began to lick and suck on my lips. He then sucked feverishly on my clit bringing my body just to the point of orgasm and then he stopped. He pushed his tongue far in my cunt, twisting and turning it, while at the same time still massaging my tits. He brought me to the point of orgasm again, only this time he did not stop. He conquered me and laughed gently to himself as he lapped up all the juices my pussy let escape. I began to beg him to please let me go and to please fuck me now. He didn’t.

The stranger untied the ropes, as gently as he had tied them in the first place. He then laid down beside me and once again peered into my eyes. I knew at once, what I had to do. I began to kiss him gently down the chest, the stomach, the thighs and then tenderly all over his smooth stiff cock. Returning the favor, I licked his shaft from top to bottom, around and around. After making my way back to the top I slid his entire dick into my mouth and began to suck and lick all of it, at once. I knew by his moaning, that he approved. I continued sucking and licking up and down and in circles until he came. His salty juices were luscious in my mouth and my throat tingled as it they slid down. He became hard again instantly since this was not near enough to satisfy him fully. I asked once again if I could fuck him. This time he said yes.

I slid my soft supple body onto his. My pussy was so hot and wet that he just slid his cock right into me. His dick was so tight inside me; it filled up every inch of my cunt. I began to rock back and forth on his cock, while he was pushing up being sure that all of him was far inside me. Quickly, he rolled me onto stomach and thrusted my legs up to a kneeling position. He began to pump his cock into my pussy but now from behind. I was feeling the full force of him slamming up against me as his balls collided against my clit with every thrust. My pussy began to quiver and he felt my juices flowing down his dick, he then began to pump his orgasm into me. Spent, we both lied there, silent in each other’s arms.

That’s were it comes back to the beginning diary, waking up in my own bed, not in this strange room with a stranger. Maybe it was a dream? If it was, I wonder whom that is taking a shower in my bathroom? I’ll write again soon…

-P.M.