Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers

When I get home, I am still amazed about what happened, I still smell him on me. He made me feel wonderful. I look at the clock, it’s 1:30 a.m. now and I have absolutely no desire to sleep.

As I am re-reading my entry, eating my chips, I hear the doorbell. 'Who the hell could that be,' I think. I put down my glass of wine and go to the intercom and hit the button.

“Hello?”

“Gina, it’s Guy” the voice says. “Can I come up?”

I feel my heart race. “Yes, I’ll buzz you in.” I press the intercom, completely forgetting about my journal being opened. I open the door when I hear him knocking and there he is standing in front of me, smiling.

“Guy!” I say, “What in the world?”

He doesn’t answer, just picks me up and tells me to show him to the direction of the bedroom. I laugh and point to the bedroom door.

“It’s time for an early morning work-out.” He laughs and rests me on the bed. We make love until the sun comes up and as I lay there looking at his gorgeous face on the pillow, I notice the time and get up quietly to take a shower. While I am drying off, I hear knocking on the door and Guy comes in, smiling as he looks at me from head to toe.

“Stay.” I tell him. “Have breakfast with me, or better yet, I’ll take a shower with you.”


“You just had one.”

“So, I’d take another.”

He says that he wishes he could since I look and smell delicious, but he has a client at 9:00 a.m. and has about a half-hour to get home, change and get to the gym.

“I will see you tonight.” He says, pulling me close and giving me a deep kiss, he then gently punches me on the chin, winks and leaves.

Once I get dressed, I head for the kitchen to make coffee and I notice my diary. 'Oh, God,' I think. 'Please, please, don’t let him have seen it.' I would be so embarrassed that I would cry. When I pick up the journal, I laugh at the final entry, which read:

DEAR GINA:

You make me feel wonderful too.

Guy

P.S. -- Chips and wine would taste incredible on your body, as well as chocolate and honey and, well, I think you get the idea.

Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers
12