Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded shyly.

He took his finger out leaving me feeling empty and a bit cold. I looked at him to see why he pulled away. He brought his fingers to his lips and began to lick them as if they were sticky from the sauce of the lambchop. He slurped his fingers with such greed that I was sure my desire was going to seep through my dress into the chair.

The waiter returned with the main courses which were grilled octopus with eggplant caviar and market fish wrapped in vine leaves.

"Here, let me serve you," Kevin said.

He pried apart the vine leaves ever so carefully revealing the flesh of the fish inside. He took a fork and picked up a bite. Once again, I opened my lips to receive his offering. Without realizing it, I had opened my legs too. His hand came back, his finger came back inside my vagina, stroking me inside, his thumb rubbing my clitoris as he fed me. I have to tell you, the combination of the two was sheer ecstasy.

Then he picked up a piece of the grilled octopus with his fingers and fed me. His finger pulled out and began to move downwards. I clenched my legs, not wanting him to touch my dirty spot.

"Open up," he commanded.

I looked at him pleadingly, willing him to understand that I couldn't, nice girls just don't do things like this.

"Come on, open up," he repeated.

Reluctantly and petulantly, I let my legs relax and open a little. Kevin picked up another piece of the octopus and said "open up wide." I stared at his face, taking in the beauty of this man, and of his masculinity. I complied, I opened up ever wider. His finger moved downwards a bit.

"Sit on the edge of your seat."

By then, I was totally in his spell. I moved closer to the edge of my seat and waited. As Kevin continued to feed me, his finger, wet with my sopping arousal, began to tickle my anus.

I almost choked on the octopus. "I can't do this!" I whispered almost hysterically. Kevin looked at me with kindness and whispered back, "it's all right. You have my word that I won't hurt you."

I took a deep breath, finished my fourth glass of wine and kept still.

His finger, still resting lightly on my anus, began to circle it again, sometimes stroking it. Then he would return it to my vagina as if to I were a dipping sauce.

Then he would bring his finger back again to my anus. I couldn't bear to look at him, I felt so dirty, especially because as much as I could never say it out loud, I really did like how it felt. But it was so wrong! I was being such a bad girl.

"I want you to feed me," Kevin said. Picking up my knife and fork, I began to cut his food. As I was about to give him a bite, his finger started to push into my asshole. I was so ataken back that I held his bite of food in mid-air.

"Go on, feed me." Trying to collect my senses as best as I could, I placed the food into his mouth. As he chewed his food with audible pleasure, his finger pushed even more into my asshole until I could feel it filling me up. I was torn between two desires, one to pull away, one for Kevin to push his finger inside even more.

I looked up, aware for the first time since we began eating that we were in a public space. I caught the eye of the couple sitting across from us. This time, it was the woman who smiled knowingly. She knew exactly what was going on. She turned to her husband and said something. He looked at me too and nodded with a grandfatherly smile. "It's all right," they seem to be saying.

I looked back at Kevin, aware of his finger now pushing in and out of my asshole. "Keep feeding me," Kevin said, his breath turning into a slight pant.

I could feel my own breath echoing his as my lips were swelling up and my clitoris hardening. I was now pre-orgasmic.

Placing another bite of fish on his fork, I fed him, trying not to make any noise while his finger fucked my bum and his thumb stroked my clitoris. "Please stop," I begged him.

He didn't say anything, just kept going, I was imprisoned by his finger, impaled literally upon it, unable to get away until I was released and released I was finally for within minutes, I was exploding with orgasmic sensations, my ass milking his thumb as it squeezed and relaxed.

"Oh my goodness." That was all I could say when the waves ebbed.

Kevin slid his finger out slowly.

"Waiter, the bill, please," he called out while he held my hand with his sticky one.

He walked me home, holding me up slightly for by then, my legs were weak, his arm wrapped securely around my waist.

He kissed me on the front steps, our first kiss.

Then he bid me good night, making me promise to go on another date with him next week before he left.

I can't wait, dear diary.

12