Dear Diary

Story Info
Why do naughty things happen to me?
1.7k words
4.23
27.3k
0
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachlou
rachlou
557 Followers

Thursday 21st 10.17pm

I'm finally here!! I still can't quite believe it. The room is okay, not too big, but there's enough room for all my things. No idea when my roomy is gonna turn up, but hopefully she's alright to live with.

Mum and Dad left about two hours ago. Mum actually cried which was sad, but she slipped me some cash when Dad was taking the empty boxes back to the car – bless her for that. Should pay for a few drinks down the student bar tomorrow night!!

I have checked out the student services and stuff. I picked up a whole list of useful things to know, although hopefully I won't need the counsellor or anything. I have met one or two of the other students so far, but none I really like all that much. I guess that there will be plenty of time for that over the next week or so.

I am actually missing Jez a little tiny bit. I didn't think I would – especially not after the way he behaved that last night. God, all those things he did, I was shocked. I suppose I should have known that when he asked me to come and spend the evening at his house (and his mum was out), he was going to want more than a cuddle.

We were sat on his Mum's sofa watching that new Russell Crowe DVD. I was getting totally into the film as I had not seen it before. The next thing I know, Jez's hand is round my front and he is touching my boob.

He acted all innocent of course when I said, "What are you doing?"

We carried on watching the film for a while until, once again, his hand touched my boob accidentally on purpose. I have to admit that it felt pretty good, but as I am not that kind of girl, I told him to get off.

He got all sulky then and moved away. Silly me, I felt sorry for him and asked him to come back for a cuddle. We lay down along the settee and I rested my head on his shoulder. It was all nice and warm and after a while I began to feel too hot, so I sat up to remove my jumper, throwing it on to the floor before lying back down.

Now I didn't think my tee-shirt was all that tight, but Jez said it was very sexy. I suppose now that I think about it, it does cling to my chest in all the right places. It is also white and since I had a black bra on, it could be construed as provocative.

Well whatever, Jez seemed to like it rather a lot. We lay down, still supposed to be watching the film. I was, but he wasn't... Next thing I knew, he's feeling my tits and rubbing his fingers across my nipples.

For a moment I let him – I was enjoying it – then I move to sit back up in outrage.

"Please show me your boobs," he pleaded with me, despite my cross expression. "You'll be gone tomorrow and I need something to remember you by!"

"That's a terrible reason!" I had to laugh at that.

He pulled such a sweet expression, how could I refuse? Before I really had time to think about it, I whipped my tee shirt off and sat there in my black bra. The DVD was still playing behind us, but we had stopped watching by now. (I never did see the end of the film)

Jez seemed pretty overawed by my tits which was rather nice. I do have great tits though. Even Jessica Smith has said I have the best breasts in our year. They are not the biggest, but they are the shapeliest, plus I have lovely long nipples which stick out at least an inch when they get hard.

I like to make my nipples hard sometimes, by rubbing them between my fingers and thumb. It feels really nice when I play with them. I have even found that I can suck my own nipples if I pull them towards my mouth. It feels totally amazing when I do that.

Anyway, here I was sat in my bra with Jez's tongue practically on the carpet. He reached out to squeeze them and although I should have, I didn't stop him.

"Will you take your bra off for me?" he asked with a hopeful smile. "Please..."

Well, he asked so nicely, I could hardly say no could I?

I undid my bra and threw it on the floor, allowing him to cop a good look at my gorgeous breasts. He seemed spellbound for a few minutes and he just sat there, staring transfixed at my glorious mounds of flesh.

I was beginning to feel extremely hot and tingly with him staring at my tits. It was rather a turn on that he found them so sexy. "Do you like my boobs?" I asked him teasingly; cupping them just to show him how nice they felt.

He just groaned and squirmed around on the settee.

"Do you want to play with them?" I asked, really getting into the whole thing now.

"Can I?" he said, his eyes lighting up as if it were Christmas, (which I suppose in some ways it was for him).

I nodded and he reached out to touch them. He was rather rough at first, until I squealed and he got the hint. He pinched my nipples firmly and it felt so good. It made little electric shocks go all the way down to my pussy and I was enjoying it more than I thought possible.

Next thing I knew, he was sucking my tits like a hungry baby. His hot, wet mouth was slurping all over my boobs, licking and sucking my huge nipples. God I was in heaven with that going on. I could hear moaning and groaning in the background, but it took me a while to realise it was me.

Jez was thoroughly enjoying himself now and I was totally getting into this. His hands were all over my tits and I was becoming more and more turned on. Part of me knew that I should have stopped him before it got out of hand, but I couldn't seem to make the words come out of my mouth.

Then he took advantage of my confused state and unzipped his jeans before I had any idea what he was doing. When I saw his cock, I nearly died! It was HUGE! I have only ever seen cocks in dirty magazines before, so a real life cock was something new to me.

Harriet bought one of her brother's porno magazines to school and we all had a good look through it during lunch break. At the time I thought it was all slightly disgusting. I can still remember the picture of the woman with a man's cock in her mouth. It seemed too big to fit in, but she was smiling, her red lips stretched around the thick swollen shaft so we all supposed she liked the taste.

Then there were the pictures of the women's private parts. Everyone made gagging noises at those, but I liked those pictures the best. I thought they were rather sexy and I wanted to see them again. Especially the one of the man sticking his cock into the woman's pussy... God that was sexy. She certainly seemed to be enjoying it too; her face was all screwed up and dreamy looking.

Well I digress; Jez was sat on the sofa in front of me, his cock out and a pained expression on his face. At this point, I was kneeling on the floor with my tits in his face. Before I realised what he was doing, he had pushed my boobs together and was rubbing his cock between them.

I looked down in surprise to see the purple cock head poking up and down between my tits. He looked like he was in heaven! I had to admit, it did feel pretty nice for me too and I squeezed my breasts together to help him.

Suddenly he made a funny grunting noise and all this white stuff spurted out of his cock. God it went everywhere. It fired all over my boobs, up into my face and hair, and some of it even splattered on to the carpet!!

I was shocked! I never expected this at all and I don't think he did. He pulled away really fast and I was left there, white gunky stuff all over my bare boobs while he shot into the bathroom.

That wasn't the worst of it however. I heard the front door open and next thing I know, his mum walks in. Oh fuck, I thought...

Well that took some explaining I can tell you! It's just as well I can think on my feet. I told her that I had spilt yoghurt and had been forced to take my tee-shirt off to wipe up the mess from the carpet. I really don't think she believed me at all, but luckily for me, she was so busy staring at my boobs, she couldn't speak.

I quickly got dressed and ran out of the door, not even bothering to say goodbye to Jez – not that he was anywhere in sight. I managed to arrive home without any further incident and my parents said nothing at all; although my Mum looked at me suspiciously. It was only when I went to my room that I realised I had put my tee-shirt on inside out. Oh well, never mind...

Jez texted me later and said he was sorry about what happened. I knew he was lying but I said it was okay. He asked if we could see each other next time I was back from College and I said maybe. He said he loved me, but I didn't reply. I know he didn't really mean it anyway.

It's not like I am gonna be going home for a while so by the time I do, he'll be seeing someone else. I know Susie Wrightson was after him, so no doubt she'll have gotten lucky soon. I do miss him though and I feel quite sad that we have split up.

Still, plenty more fish in the sea and all that stuff my Mum waffles on about.

Right, I'm gonna go to sleep now. I'm totally worn out from moving all my stuff here. Roll on tomorrow night and the Friday 'new student' night at the bar!! Hopefully it should be fun!!

Will let you know...

rachlou
rachlou
557 Followers