Dear Diary

Story Info
His sexploitations documented.
7.1k words
4.38
8.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12:45 PM

Dear diary, its Austin again. Nothing new to report, except that I got stood up once again. Seems she had some important meeting that she had to attend. Her last words to me were, "Don't wait up". I guess it's pretty obvious this is going to take all day and now my plans are wasted. It's not so much the meeting as much as the timing. She knew I had this day planned. She didn't know what I was planning, but she knew it was planned none-the-less.

So here I am, writing to you once again. It was too late to cancel the plans; the limo is already on its way. So I'm just killing time until he gets here about 1:20. Maybe I'll follow through anyway, no sense wasting a good trip. Not like it was super extravagant, but it is something different, something I haven't done before and I know she hasn't. Oh well, maybe next time, or maybe next time I won't bother to go out of my way to plan a nice trip. No kids to worry about, they're spending the night with their grandmother. No work to worry about tomorrow, it was just going to be a fun day out with lots of possibilities.

I'll be right back to finish my thoughts, a friend just messaged me and I want to go see about her. I'll be back after she's done with me. At least someone doesn't mind my attention today.

Okay so here's there deal. There's been a last minute change in plans and I'm not going to have to go it alone after all. My friend Nicole is not in the greatest moods today so I'll take her along with and cheer her up. It'll do us both some good to hang out carefree and vent to each other. I wouldn't tell her where we were going, just told her to get dressed in casual attire and I'd be there to pick her up in 20 minutes. Gotta run, Limo's here.

11:57 PM

Dear diary, its Austin again. Now I must say now before I go forward that I cannot be held accountable for any errors in typing I may have. I am still very, extremely light headed at the moment and thought I should be lying down right now I wanted to get this out while it was still delightfully fresh on my mind. Not that there is any chance of me forgetting a single memory from today....EVER, I didn't want to miss any details.

So when last we met I was complaining about being stood up for my grand ole day of adventure. Well bully for her. Instead, I was able to take my bestest friend in this whole entire wide world of ours. Nicole is a blast, she makes me feel good about myself even when we both know I've been a scoundrel (is that how you spell scoundrel?). She saved me from a day of depression in the most wonderful way.

You remember Nicole, I've written about her so much you'd think we spent every waking moment together. Alas Tis not so, but it is so that she went on the adventure with me and made it the memorable day it was.

So here's the deal. I had planned this lovely all day trip to Temecula for a wine tour. I called up Top Cat Limo and $400 later I had a reservation all set for a 2pm wine tour in a 6 passenger limo. 5 hours of bliss ahead. Well after my initial plans fell through, I was all set to go wine tasting alone. But dear ole Nicole showed up to save the day. She had the time so I invited her to join me. Now don't go get'n now ideas, we are Just Friends. Good friends, but just friends.

So the limo pulls up to her condo and of course she has no idea we're there for her, until I poke my grandiose head out of the sun roof and wave to her like a polite princess. Floored I was by the purple denim skirt she was wearing and perfectly fitting white button up, set off perfectly by some stylish white sandals that showed off her soft purple painted toe nails. She had her hair down, but the sides were pulled back and held in place with a white flower banana clip. She positively beamed when she smiled. The thing to remember about Nicole is that she's extremely self conscious about herself. Talk about being your own worst critic. Every compliment I might give her is always shot down with some self depreciating statement. So I take great pleasure in always complimenting her finer points. This leaves me no shortage of possible compliments for her.

Of course after a warm, I feel your pain, hug, I helped her into the limo and we were off and away. It's about an hour drive, so I did what I could to keep her from getting bored with me. I attempted to talk her ear off. Problem with that was, her blouse wasn't completely buttoned up, and me being the male I am, I could not help but try and steal long glances at her immense cleavage. And of course I got caught. Okay, okay, so I'm only human. She just laughs it off (as she always does) and teased me with them.

How great it must be to be female and have all those lovely toys to play with when ever you want. She points out that we men have toys of our own to play with that women don't have, did I think about that? Of course I didn't, I play with it every day, how am I supposed to imagine what its like not to have one. I'm too busy thinking about what I don't have. And as usual, this conversation gets to me way more then it should so now I'm forced to try and cover up my "growing" interest. So I do the only thing I can do to direct attention away from me. I reach down and grab her foot, since she's sitting right next to me, and begin massaging it.

First thing I notice upon grabbing her foot is how damn soft it is. So I attempt to take our (my) mind off of the previous conversation by complimenting her on the softness of her feet. Problem with that is, I'm so lost in the massage that I'm totally oblivious to her response. She could have told me she just finished walking through cow patties and I would have simply responded, that's kewl. I remember focusing so intently on caressing the curve of her heel, and stroking top of her foot. The one thought that kept running through my mind was trying to find a way to taste those pretty purple toes. I must have been rubbing a long time on her foot because it got warm in my hands. Soon as I moved to her ankle, which was the first cool spot I could find, she pulled her foot away from me and just said next, crossing her legs and putting the other foot in my hands.

Now I could only look at this in 2 ways as far as I could think. Either she was incredibly comfortable with me, or she had no idea that by crossing her legs like that to give me the other foot, she caused her skirt to slide precariously high on her creamy thighs, exposing her pretty hot pink panties to me. I went with the "had no idea" thought and did my best not to look. Of course all this did was cause me to focus all of that nervous energy on the foot massage and that was no bueno. My harmless take our(my) mind off of a titillating topic maneuver turned into an oh my god my friend is so damn hot she's turning me on with her feet.

I decided to turn the gentle massage into a full blown deep tissue massage. I start slowly digging my fingers deep into the flesh of her foot. My intent isn't to cause pain but to take away the sensuality of it. I slide my thumb deep into the flesh between the 1st and 2nd toes, using my other fingers to knead the sole of her foot. Again my plan back fires. Now not only am I really rubbing this pillow soft sweet smelling foot, but now because of the force I'm using, she's starting to ooohh and ahhhh. By now I've given up all hope of relaxing my curiosity and have just gone into full blown keep her from seeing it mode. No need to ruin the trip before it starts with that level of discomfort. I'm still trying to find a way to alert her to the clear line of sight that I am afforded by her position, but every time I look at her face to make eye contact, her eyes are closed. I begin to calm myself by telling myself that she's just enjoying the wordless massage. It was the licking of the lips with her eyes closed that did me in. I knew in that moment, that I was a lost cause.

As I turned to open my mouth and speak of the emotions and urges that were running though me, the limo stopped. We had arrived and it was time to get out. Foot released, eyes opened the moment had passed. I don't know if I was relieved or saddened. In either case I had not the time to ponder it. There was wine to be tasted and I needed something to wash away the drool that had collected in my mouth.

What they don't tell you about wine tasting, is that there's going to be a lot, and I mean a LOT of wine passed around. Now don't get me wrong, I can hold my own with the best of them, but there's something about "sampling" wine in the midst of good conversation with a great friend that makes you lose count of both time and how many glasses you've sampled. It wasn't long before we both were feeling the effects of all the cabernet sauvignons, merlots, chardonnays and chiantis.

Take two giddy people who are very comfortable with each other, fill them full of wine and then set them lose in a beautiful botanical garden and what do you get? You get me excusing myself to go pee. Off I stumble towards the sobering room. Normally one good piss and I sober right up. Not this time, I was in for a long night. Barely 2 hours in and the wine has already taken up residence in my system.

When I caught up with Nicole, she was standing in the gazebo looking out over the garden. There was something about the way the Christmas lighting shown down over her that made her appear to be floating. Like an angel. I don't know if it was the wine, the lighting, or the fact that I've always harbored feelings for her that made me walk up behind her wrap my arms around her waste, rest my chin on her shoulder and whisper, what'cha doing? Maybe it was the wine, but she laid her head back on my shoulder and simply said floating. Like she had been able to see herself through my eyes when I walked up towards her.

It felt like we were standing there swaying in the breeze for days. It had only actually been a few minutes, but it was true bliss. I lost my head turned my mouth into her neck and planted the softest open mouthed part suck part kiss on her neck that I had ever given anyone before. At that moment my mind swirled, I couldn't let go. I had never kissed her before, other then a peck on the cheek good bye. This was like biting into the sweetest vanilla angel food cake ever baked. I found myself wanting to take a bite out of her neck. I would have instantly let go except for the fact that she reached her hands up and wrapped them around my neck. Pulling me, willing me to sink deeper into her neck.

Suddenly realization came to me and I focused on what I was doing. I was prepared to let go, but she let out the cutest sexiest little sigh that made the hairs on my neck stand on end. I began to work my way around her neck and up to her chin. She turned around and faced me. We just stared at each other, like we were looking not at each other's eyes, but deep into each other's soul. It was in that specific moment that I realized I was face to face with the greatest love of my life, my soul mate. I leaned in to give her the kiss of a life time. Our lips were inches apart, I could feel her exhaling we were ready to taste each other like never before. At that moment, the applause began, followed by the booms and the sky lit up. Fireworks, go figure.

Almost a moment but not quite, we just turned and watched the show, who new they had fireworks, it was beautiful. Each explosion of color lit up the sky and reflected off of her hazel eyes. First bright red, then electric blue, now her eyes are scarlet green. Each time she grew more and more beautiful to me. We oooed and awed with the people scattered throughout the garden. It felt so right to be standing there holding her. She fit into my arms perfectly, like she was sculpted to fit me. It was heaven on earth, one last glass of wine, then it was time to go.

It was a blessing to not have to drive home. And even though we'd only been out for 3 hours, it felt like an all day event. Maybe he could smell it on our breaths or he saw something in our eyes, but the limo driver decided we could use the scenic route home. Nicole already doesn't get too excited in long car rides. Being full of wine didn't help. But my last words to her before we climbed in were I'd make sure she didn't notice the ride.

In my mind I saw me giving her another foot massage, so as the privacy divider went up, I pushed her side ways on the seat and pulled both legs into my lap. I told her to lie back and relax, I'd take good care of her. I was feeling the wine but it was comfortable. I was nicely buzzed, she was nicely buzzed, we just giggled at each other. By the time the limo hit the main road, I had both of her shoes off and was busily devouring her feet with my hands. I asked her to warn me if I began to tickle her. She just laid back and said no problem.

Creamy soft feet, long beautiful legs, 5 different wines and a level of comfort I had never known. I was doomed. I started on her heels and tried to work out the stress of all the walking. I used her moans as a guide to where to rub. I was instantly loss in the softness of her skin and instinct led my hand to massage past her ankles. I watched her close her eyes as I began to massage her calves. Long deep strokes to relax the muscles. I really had making her feel good on my mind. Problem was, it was making me feel good too.

It didn't help that lying back like she was gave me full unobstructed view of her pink satin panties. I found myself staring. Part of me knew I was staring at my friend's crotch as I rubbed her legs, but I rationalized it as just the influence of the wine. I began to rub slower and take longer strokes. I was fascinated by what I thought was small twitches under her panties. I didn't realize how far up her leg I was actually rubbing. By the time I heard the moans, I was already rubbing her thighs. That's when I noticed the tiny wet spot.

Needless to say I was floored. There was no denying the effect I was having on her. I never in a million years would have thought she would respond to my touch this way. It was an instant turn on. I told myself not to react because if she felt my crotch rising up under her feet, she'd open her eyes and stop me. I really didn't wanna stop. At this point the rest of the world had ceased to exist and it was just she and I. I needed to see how much of a reaction I could get.

I had begun to breathe heavy. I was trying to control my breathing before I started out right panting. I could she her chest rising and falling with her deep breaths. It wasn't my imagination, she was enjoying the massage. I rubbed higher on her thighs and the wet spot grew. The more it grew the more I grew. No denying it now, I was hard as a rock and completely turned on. But still I was convinced that she was just into the massage. I couldn't bring myself to believe that she was actually turned on by me. I couldn't stop wanting that wet spot to grow.

I didn't realize just how intent I had been staring at her panties until her legs slightly parted offering me an even better view. I nervously glanced up at her face and discovered she had her eyes opened and had been watching me watching her. I didn't stop rubbing. I just licked my lips and she licked hers. Then the spot really grew.

By now I had given up all pretense, that this was just a massage. I moved back down to her feet. This time I took her foot in both hands and brought it up to my mouth. I slid her toes into my mouth and began to suck. Sweet tasting toes like sugar melting in my mouth. She was squirming now. I was squirming with her. I raised her leg so I could slide between them and I continued to kiss her feet. I moved up to her ankle, first sliding my tongue then going back and sucking over the wet trail I had left. I continued licking her first then kissing the wet trail all the way up to her knee. I moved on to her inner thigh. Then I switched legs and started over. Licking and kissing, licking and kissing all the way up her thighs.

By now I could almost feel the heat pouring out from her. Her scent was like a warm wave washing over me. I closed my eyes and inhaled her. My teeth gently sinking into her thigh. Her sharp gasp gave me courage to nibble more. I was half laying on my side half on my stomach, crawling up her body with my mouth. Her foot was resting in my lap and I could feel her foot slowly massage the bulge in my pants. If it was obvious to me she was turned on, there was no doubt for her that she had me hard and stiff. Each time she rubbed the arch of her foot over the tip of my erection I shivered. We were so close yet still teasing each other.

It seemed like innocent petting, we both knew our situations and we knew there was a line that could not be crossed. Neither of us stopped. I found my way to her panties. Her legs spread just enough to allow my head to fit in between. Up to now I had just been nibbling her thighs and kissing and sucking her smooth creamy skin. My nose was hovering over the warm wet spot in her panties. I just continued to inhale her. Feeding my desires for her, my need for her. In my mind I had decided to sink my mouth into her crotch, I hesitated a split second and that was all the time she needed to say wait, we can't. She was right. If I lowered my mouth we would be crossing that line. No turning back, no denying the actions taken. I stopped. She whispered, I want you so bad.

My body took on a mind of its own, and she read my mind. My mouth opened onto her and at the same time her hands went to the back of my head. She exhaled and I moaned. I moaned and she gasped. I slid my hand back and forth over her stomach under her skirt. She let go of my head long enough to unbutton the skirt. I stopped sucking on her through her panties long enough to remove the skirt. We locked eyes for a moment and knew where we were headed. We were spiraling out of control and the limo was getting hotter.

She was in her panties, I had made the wet spot soaking wet. I was throbbing against the inside of my jeans. She sat up and for the first time, I got to feel her lips. She pressed her mouth to me and it seemed like slow motion as her soft lips parted mine. Our mouths opened and her tongue came out to meet my tongue. I might as well had been kissing a cloud, soft sensual tongues dancing in our mouths. First her tongue drew mine into her mouth where I explored the roof of her mouth, the side of her cheeks, then she followed my tongue back into my mouth where I gave her a grand tour. I wanted to suck on her tongue until it felt like mine. I tasted her teeth with the tip of my tongue, she tasted mine. She bit down on my tongue and smiled that angelic smile of hers and giggled with my tongue between her teeth. I pulled my tongue out and sucked on her lip. Then I kissed her chin, sucking it into my mouth and nibbling.

I reached up and got a handful of her hair. I pulled her head back causing her to gasp yet again. I devoured her neck. Slobbering all over her beautiful throat. I pulled her hair back further and bit her neck as I moved down in between her blouse to lather her cleavage with my tongue. I had admired those breasts for years. Even with her hair in my hands, she reached up and undid the buttons. Her blouse fell free and I stopped nibbling on her neck long enough to sit back and admire her. Even with the pretty lacy bra on, I was able to see how large and lovely they were. I marveled at her creamy skin, that vanilla scent drifting into my nose like an erotic drug. I didn't just want her, I needed her, I needed to feel her wrapped around me.

She must have been watching my face while I was staring at her chest. She just reached behind her back and undid her bra and let herself show. I could barely make out the faint tan line from creamy white to soft tan skin. They were magnificent. I was staring at the most perfect breasts I have ever seen. It wasn't just the beauty and size of them, it was who they belonged to. These weren't just some dvd boobs, these were the property of the sexiest friend I have. And they were right in front of me, bare, in all their glory. I figured Nicole could either read my mind or maybe I had started to drool, she just gently reached up took the back of my head and pulled me into bliss. I eagerly opened my mouth and began to taste her.

12