Dear Diary

Story Info
Wendy commits her most private thoughts to her diary.
1.1k words
3.96
19.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dear Diary,

This afternoon I met the most scrumptious guy I've ever seen. He's over six feet tall, and built like a Greek god, with black, curly hair and the most soulful eyes. I think you can tell a lot about a man by his eyes. Anyhow, he's going to be working at the desk next to mine, and I might be able to give him some help in getting started on the job. I sure hope I can get him started on me too.

XOXOXO, Wendy

*

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dear Diary,

He spoke to me today! His name is Jon, and that's how it's spelled. I think that's such a sexy name when it's spelled that way. Anyhow, he asked me to help him with something, so I went over and leaned on his big, broad shoulder and showed him how to fill out some of the forms we use. I made sure to press my boobies into his arm while I was doing it. I'm pretty sure he got turned on, because he thanked me when I left. I know I sure got turned on by rubbing my nipples on him!

XOXOXO, Wendy

*

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dear Diary,

I think Jon is interested, but he's too shy to make a move. I encouraged him today by wearing my tightest mini-skirt and lowest cut blouse, and made sure he got a lot of looks at what I've got for him. He looked, but he was enough of a gentleman that he didn't stare. I think that's more important anyhow, being a gentleman. More of the same tomorrow.

XOXOXO, Wendy

*

Friday, September 4, 2009

Dear Diary,

TGIF, and a three day weekend. I'll be away from Jon for three whole days, but at least I gave him plenty to think about while we're apart. I wore my green mini that just covers my ass, and my aqua panties that you can see right through. Jon sure saw a lot of what I had to show him, because I bent over the filing cabinet right in front of him a couple of times, and I know he was looking. I almost asked him out, but I want him to be the one to do that. "The Rules" says I have to wait, and that author is a lot smarter than I am.

XOXOXO, Wendy

*

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dear Diary,

I got so horny thinking about Jon that I went down to Maxy's Place and picked up some dude. He ate my pussy, and I came, but all the time I was looking at his brown hair between my legs, I was thinking about Jon's curly black mop. He is sure a gorgeous guy. When we were screwing, I kept my eyes closed and thought about Jon all the time, and came big time. I guess a substitute is better than nothing, but I wish it was the real thing.

XOXOXO, Wendy

*

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dear Diary,

Saturday night was pretty good, but I got to thinking about Jon again, and it wasn't good enough anymore, so I went back to Maxy's for a matinee. That same dude wasn't there, but another guy was, and we went to his pad. I blew him, and his cum tasted good, but I bet Jon's would have been better. He ate my pussy and we screwed, and I came from both of those, but I still wish it had been Jon's head between my thighs and his body on top of mine and his dick in me. Oh, god, I'm getting horny again just thinking about him.

XOXOXO, Wendy

*

Monday, September 7, 2009

Dear Diary,

Here it is, Labor Day, time for all us working stiffs to have a holiday. I used to like three day weekends, but this one is keeping me away from Jon for too long. I got laid twice this weekend, and that got me through the three days, but I'm sure looking forward to seeing Jon again on Tuesday.

XOXOXO, Wendy

*

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dear Diary,

Jon looked even more handsome today. I wouldn't have thought it possible, but he did. We talked while we were working, and I think he's getting more interested all the time. I wish he'd make a move. I'm so hot for his body I'm almost ready to jump his bones in his chair, even though that would not be cool. I'm going to wear my tight blue jersey and no bra tomorrow and let him get a look of my nipples. I wish he'd do more than just look, but I have to be patient.

XOXOXO, Wendy

*

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dear Diary,

We went out to lunch together! I think the braless look did it. Jon has been brown bagging it, but today, when he saw me, he asked if I wanted to go to lunch with him. It was just Mickey Dee, and we went Dutch, but it's a start. I feel a lot better now. I was afraid I might have been wasting my time, but things are finally going the right direction. I'm getting so horny now, just thinking about Jon, I'm going to go to bed with my vibe. In just a few days, I hope I'll have Jon's dick in me instead.
*

Thursday, September 10. 2009

Dear Diary,

We've got a date tomorrow night! Jon wants to stop and have a drink together after work, and he wants me to meet a friend of his. I'll have to take my bigger purse so I can carry some extra panties, cuz I expect to make a weekend out of it. I wonder what kind of a place he's got. I wonder if he'll go down on me. If I blow him first, I'll bet he will. I can hardly wait until tomorrow night, but I'm not going to use my vibe tonight. I want to be good and horny when I go home with Jon.

*

Friday, September 11, 2009

Shit! The fucking friend was his boy friend. The SOB is gay as a lark.

*

Thank you for reading this little vignette. I hope you had a lot more fun than Wendy did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers