Dear Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were fully dressed again, we just hugged each other. Soft kisses, lips dancing while we stood there in the rain. Nicole threw her head back and I just watched the rain wash over her. She was an angel standing before me. My own little heaven on earth. I kissed her neck and she just moaned back at me. We looked at each other and just began to laugh. One of those completely satisfied, I can't believe we just did that laughs. It was a warming laughter that seemed to shield us from the falling rain.

We began to walk off the field. Heading back to our cars. I told her I can't believe she tricked me just to get me all wet in the rain. She asked me was it worth it. I told her I would have walked to her in the snow for a night like this. She held on to my arm as we walked back to our cars. The rain never let up. We took our time anyway.

At the cars Nicole showed me just how prepared she was. Originally she had blankets for a picnic on the field. The blankets now served as seat protectors from our soaking wet clothes. I wrapped her in the blanket and waited with her till her car heated up. Needless to say, there was plenty of gas in her tank. Amen to that. I had started my car so it could warm up also.

Wrapped and warm, I leaned in through the window and gave her a kiss good-bye. She thanked me for rescuing her. I just laughed and said, I owe you one now. She gave me that billion dollar smile of hers and blew me a kiss. I waved to her then I ran back to my car, wrapped up in her blanket and turned up the heat. It wasn't till I got home that I realized she had left me a soaking wet gift in my pocket. I never knew I could get so exciting just from having the panties she was wearing. Her scent was still present and lovely. It was a gift I would cherish for all time.

I woke up with the biggest puddle of wet dream evidence I had ever seen. I was covered in my own excitement. The sheets were soaked. I just laid there, closed my eyes and remembered. Deep inhalations and slow exhales. All I could think was Wow, oh what a night.

12