Dear Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
A night of cards and other naughty things.
2.2k words
4.34
18k
0
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachlou
rachlou
557 Followers

Saturday 23rd 5.15pm

Well what a weekend I have had!! I haven't done any preparation for my new course and I am feeling totally worn out. (In a good way though)

Last night was the New Student night at the bar. I went along feeling a bit nervous, but I needn't have worried. From the minute I walked through the door, I had loads of men buying me drinks. It was great! I felt slightly guilty really, but then I thought, it's their money and if they want to waste their student loan on me, who am I to complain?

One of them was seriously hot. His name was Mark and he's apparently studying Politics and Economics. I wasn't all that interested in what he was studying to be honest -- I was more interested in finding out whether he had a girlfriend!

Anyway, we were all sat round a big table - me and these guys. I could see all of them ogling me and staring at my tits. I was pretty drunk by this time -- I admit that. Not my fault though, I could hardly say 'no' to all the drinks being bought for me, could I?

Mark had his hand on my thigh and his mate Persian, (wonder why he's called that?) was sat on my other side. Between Mark stroking my leg and Persian staring down my top, I was all flustered.

Someone suggested going back to their house for a game of cards and both guys asked me nicely if I wanted to come too. The drink made me say yes. Normally I would never have gone off with some guys I didn't know, but in this case, I just heard myself say 'yes' without actually thinking about the consequences.

It seemed pretty okay as another girl was gonna be there too. She is on my floor and her name is Rosie. She seemed nice enough; I think she is seeing Mark's friend Chris -- or at least they were all over each other for most of the evening.

The guys finished their drinks and were nice enough to wait for me to finish all of mine. Luckily it didn't take me too long to drink the five shots of tequila they had lined up for me. It's just as well I can take my booze!

We left the bar, Mark had his arm round my waist and Persian followed behind with some of the others. It turned out that they all shared a house off campus. It took us about ten minutes to walk there, not too far. I did wish I had worn some more sensible shoes however -- I had forgotten how uncomfortable my thigh high stiletto boots were. Mark liked them though -- he said so repeatedly.

Their house was pretty skanky -- messy with tonnes of washing up in the kitchen. There's no way I could live there, I would spend every day cleaning up after them. Lazy lot they must be.

We all made ourselves comfortable in the lounge while Mark and Chris sorted some drinks out. The guys were drinking beer, but as I said I didn't like beer, Mark kindly found me some vodka. He gave me a tall glass and although it tasted too strong, I drank it anyway.

They began to play cards after everyone had drinks sorted. I had no idea how to play the game and although they tried to explain the rules, I still didn't get it. The only bit I understood was that if my cards were bad, I had to take an item of clothing off.

Because I didn't really understand the game, Mark promised me he would help me decide if my cards were okay. I thought that was rather sweet of him.

To my surprise I found really enjoyed the game! Rosie and I seemed to lose rather often, but it was so much fun. Before I knew what was happening, I was sat there in my bra and knickers and Rosie was topless with just a thong and some stockings left on.

The guys had lost the odd sock between them, but nothing major. I suppose they must have played more and therefore they were better at the game.

Rosie had nice breasts -- I had to look of course. Hers were smaller than mine, but nice and pert. She seemed pretty proud of them and when Chris asked to touch them, she freely agreed. The rest of us watched while he stroked them and tweaked her nipples. She obviously enjoyed it lots -- when he began to lick them, she didn't complain!

Mark interrupted them and reminded them the game was not over yet. Chris looked pretty pissed off, but he sat back. Rosie was all flushed and pink and I kinda knew how she felt!

Next round was my turn to lose another item of clothing. I was not sure which to remove, so I asked Mark what to do. He said it was up to me, but he reckoned my bra was a good choice. So I took it off. Everyone was quiet for a few minutes and they all stared at my breasts.

I thought I would have been embarrassed, but instead I enjoyed them looking at my boobs. It reminded me of the feeling I had when Jez did the same. It was a huge turn on to have them staring at my naked breasts. Mark was definitely appreciative of my assets. He asked politely if he could touch them in the same way Chris had touched Rosie's tits.

I agreed as I was feeling all warm and hot and very drunk. He was a whole lot gentler than Jez had been. He touched me really nicely, lightly stroking my skin and rubbing my nipples. A couple of the guys seemed rather uncomfortable as they sat on their chairs. They looked like they were feeling rather hot as their faces were terribly flushed.

I could see Rosie was slightly envious of my bigger breasts, but luckily she was soon distracted when Chris returned to licking and playing with hers. I was struggling to concentrate on my cards now. I knew I had to win at some point, but Mark was too busy making me feel all hot and bothered.

He sucked my nipple and I lay back on the sofa, my head resting on Persian's thigh. It felt wonderful what Mark was doing to me. Then I suddenly realised his fingers were tracing a path up my inner thigh and I tried to sit up.

"Hey just lie back and enjoy it!" Mark said.

"I think maybe we should carry on with the game?" I said reluctantly. I was actually rather happy with what Mark was doing, but I didn't want him to get the wrong idea about me.

"Oh the game is over now," smiled Mark reassuringly. "You won."

"Really??" I was so pleased to think I had won!

"Yeah -- the winner is the one with the least clothes left on -- Rosie still has her knickers on."

"But so do I?" I protested. Then I realised that while Mark had been talking to me, he had pulled my knickers off. God I can be dumb sometimes!

I know I should have stopped him. But I was enjoying what he was doing too much. His tongue was licking my pussy and it felt wonderful. I could hear the slurping noises and when Persian began to play with my tits, I couldn't stop him. Between the two of them, I was in heaven.

Now I knew exactly what Gemma Harrison had been whispering about in the gym changing rooms, the day I had overheard her talking to Stacey Jackson.

She had been talking about how Kyle (her boyfriend) had 'gone down' on her. I didn't know what she meant at the time. She described how Kyle had stuck his face between her legs and licked her out. I remember thinking that it sounded slightly disgusting.

Not now though -- oh no! It was bloody wonderful! I could have lain there all night as Mark did that to me. My body went all hot and tingly and suddenly the most amazing thing happened. I felt a huge rush pf pleasure and everything began to clench up inside. I shut my eyes and gasped, then...wham!! I almost passed out with the lovely feelings washing over me.

"Was that good?" I heard Mark asking me when I returned to normal again.

"I think she enjoyed it!" Persian said. "You must be almost as good as me at carpet munching!"

I could barely talk, I was totally blissed out. It did occur to me that maybe Mark might want something in return and sure enough, he said,

"Any chance of some reciprocal favours?"

"What does reciprocal mean?" I asked. My head was all fuzzy.

"It means are you going to do something for me!" Mark laughed.

"Depends on what you want..." There was no way I was doing the whole sex thing yet! Hell no -- I was saving myself for someone special. I had no idea how long that might take, but I was not giving it away for free.

"Just suck my cock baby," Mark said.

"I dunno," I said hesitantly. I had not done that before. The closest I had come to a cock was when Jez unexpectedly stuck his between my tits.

"Aww come on baby," he pleaded.

He looked so pathetic I had to agree really. As soon as I nodded, he dropped his trousers and out popped his trouser snake. It was not as long as Jez's had been, but no less impressive. I found myself licking my lips in anticipation.

A quick glance across the room assured me that I was not the only one being nice to the lads. Rosie was sucking on Chris's cock while his friend sat watching, his own cock in his hand.

Maybe this was okay really. It was obvious that these poor lads just needed some attention. Clearly they were lonely and missing their families.

I looked up at Mark and he grinned expectantly at me. "What do I do?" I said.

"Have you not done this before??" he looked astounded.

"NO!" I exclaimed. "What kind of girl do you think I am??"

"Oh sorry, don't get the hump." He rushed to reassure me. He could see that I was a little worried that he might get the wrong idea about me.

"Look babe, just suck and lick it like it is a really tasty lollipop," he said kindly. "Oh and whatever you do, DON'T BITE!" he added as I went to take him in my mouth.

He tasted quite nice really and I began to thoroughly enjoy myself. I surreptitiously watched what Rosie was doing -- clearly she was an expert at sucking cocks. I could see her take Chris's penis pretty far into her mouth. Her nose ended up in his short and curlies!

I tried this, but it made me gag to begin with. I persevered and eventually I could take all of Mark's cock in my mouth. He certainly seemed to appreciate my efforts because he was soon gasping and groaning.

"Oh fuck!" he hissed when I swirled my tongue around the head. "I'm gonna cum!"

After what happened with Jez, I knew what to expect. The trouble was - it happened rather more quickly than I expected!! Suddenly all this stuff fired into my mouth and I almost choked. I pulled his cock from my mouth with a splutter and the rest fired onto my tits, milky drops hanging off my nipples.

Mark grinned at me sheepishly. "Sorry!" he said, not looking all that sorry.

I swallowed the gunk in my mouth and decided it was actually rather tasty; salty but not unpleasant. He quickly tucked his cock back in his trousers and I suddenly realised I was still naked. Not that anyone was complaining of course.

It was ever so late when I got back to my room. Mark and Chris walked Rosie and I home, then they said goodnight at the gate. Mark kissed me and I wondered if maybe I we could do it all again another night. He didn't suggest it though. I guess he has a lot of course work to do and he'll be pretty busy.

Rosie said she would see me the next day and I climbed into bed feeling extremely tired. It still took me while to fall asleep though.

I woke late this morning -- Rosie called for me at lunchtime and we went for a drink at the bar. She was really hung-over, but I was fine. She didn't really talk about last night, so I didn't either. I figure maybe she has forgotten about it -- she was pretty drunk too.

I haven't forgotten. I hope I see Mark again. He was so cute!!!

Oh yeah, Mum called to say the cat got run over. I was really upset when she told me and I cried for ages. Poor Tiddles...

Shit! I think my new roomy has finally arrived... I will let you know what she's like tomorrow!

Byeee

rachlou
rachlou
557 Followers