Dear Diary Ch. 04

Story Info
My friend gives me a massage.
2.6k words
4.17
15.4k
1
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachlou
rachlou
558 Followers

Tuesday 2nd 11:10pm

Last couple of days have flown by—I have been up to my eyes in course work. Mr Thompson seems to have it in for me as he keeps picking on me in lectures. I think he likes it when I blush.

This afternoon he called me back after the lecture and told me to come to his office tomorrow morning at 9am. I asked why, but he just said something about a special project he wanted me to complete. To be honest I wasn't really listening—he's so sexy he makes me go all gooey inside!

I suppose I'll find out what he wants tomorrow. Ooh I hope I enjoy it!

Melissa is out again. Dunno if Michael is coming back tonight. It was pretty weird last time when I woke up and he was in her bed. I didn't know whether to be jealous, or freaked out. It was kinda horny listening to them doing it, if I'm honest. Melissa certainly made tonnes of noise! It took me ages to get back to sleep again. I was all hot and bothered. But when I eventually woke up late the next morning, Michael was gone. Melissa said nothing about it and I was a bit embarrassed about mentioning it. So I didn't.

But at least Melissa is still being sweet with me. She came and cuddled up next to me last night and we watched a film. She asked me if Mr Thompson had called me in for a tutorial yet, but I told her he hadn't.

"Why do you ask?" I said.

"No reason, just something I heard the other day."

I was wondering what exactly she had heard, but she refused to say anything more. Then she started massaging my shoulders and I forgot about it. She has such talented hands—probably the holiday job she mentioned taking at a masseuse parlour. It must have been busy there as she told me her earnings had paid for a fortnight in the Caribbean before term began.

"You have lots of tension," she murmured in my ear.

"Stress," I replied. Plus a disturbed night, I thought. I was tormented by thoughts of Michael and Melissa doing stuff in the bed nearby.

"Strip off down to your underwear and I'll try and help." She was smiling innocently when I looked at her and I thought how lucky I was to have such a kind and thoughtful roomy.

Stacey Jackson's idea of stress relief during exams had been to flog us pills. She told me they were an herbal remedy, but when I tried one I had all kinds of weird hallucinations. I still don't believe her explanation that seeing huge insects crawling up the gymnasium walls was an allergic reaction on my part, but she refused to give me a refund—the bitch! But since Stacey Jackson is probably pushing her twins around the estate about now, I don't care any more. I'm having far more fun!

Melissa had some massage oil in her cupboard and I didn't mind when she suggested it might help. We were lying on her bed so at least any spillage would be on her sheets, not mine.

She told me to lie on my back and close my eyes. I could still hear the film playing in the background, but after a few minutes I was almost asleep. God, she's good!

"Can I take your bra off?" she asked after a while.

My head was all fuzzy by then. "I guess so." It wasn't like she hadn't seen me in the buff already.

Before I could think too much about it, she had whipped my bra off and thrown it on the floor. I felt kind of funny for a moment, but then she began stroking my shoulders lightly and I relaxed again. The scent of the oil was lovely—vanilla, or something sweet.

I was totally chilled by now. I was also beginning to feel rather horny, but I decided not to mention that. I didn't want Melissa thinking I was some kind of freak. After all, lots of people have massages all the time. It doesn't have to be a sexy thing. Why, even my Dad had one when he went to Bangkok on business. He hadn't mentioned it of course, but one of his colleagues said something at a barbeque last summer. Mum went slightly mental, but I think that was because she was still pissed off with him forgetting her birthday. Silly Dad. He's so forgetful!

I suddenly realised that Melissa was tugging on my nipples with her oily fingers as she squeezed my tits. When I opened my eyes, she was grinning at me.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

I did, but I wasn't sure if I ought to admit it. "It's nice," I replied reluctantly.

When her hands left my aching breasts and slid down my belly, I had a sudden panic attack.

"Don't get oil on my new La Senza knickers!" I shrieked.

"Don't worry about that," she soothed. In an instant, my knickers had been pulled down my thighs and were tossed on to the floor.

"Ooh you have lots of tension in those quads."

"Quads?" I squeaked.

"Yes, these muscle in your thighs." She stroked my legs firmly, her thumbs edging along the soft skin of my inner thigh. The achy sensation that had been growing inside began to throb harshly.

"How come you know all the proper names?" I didn't really care, but the way she was touching me was driving me insane and I needed the distraction.

"Michael is studying anatomy as part of his sports therapy course, so he's been giving me some tips." She chuckled to herself and I wondered what exactly Michael had been teaching her. Somehow I felt that there probably wasn't much Melissa didn't already know. Her fingers brushed my pussy lips and I moaned helplessly.

"I don't need any oil here," she commented knowingly.

I couldn't speak. Her fingers dipped in the cleft between my thighs and I felt them slide inside me. This wasn't like when Mark touched me—this was altogether different, much gentler. I writhed around on the bed, or as much as I was able to with Melissa sitting astride my legs.

"Ohhh," I moaned.

"Shhh," she whispered with an eye on the door. The film had obviously finished as the only sound in the room was that of me panting and gasping.

I couldn't see what she was doing exactly, but it sure felt good. She seemed to be concentrating on a really sensitive spot when suddenly everything exploded. I screamed as white hot pleasure ripped through me. It was just like when Mark licked me in the same place.

When I came to my senses, Melissa was watching me with a huge grin on her face.

"Was that good?" she asked.

"Oh wow," I managed to say eventually. "You're...great!"

"I know," she replied a little smugly. "I had lots of men requesting me at Madame Roxanne's place."

"Was that where you worked over the summer?"

"Yeah." She frowned and then jumped off the bed when her mobile started bleeping.

I guessed she didn't want to be reminded of boring old work. Her job sounded better than mine at least. Stacking shelves in the local shop had been deadly. The only fun bit had been when Mr Dixon, the manager, had offered to do a photo shoot for me. He reckoned I had just the 'look' he liked.

"Do I have to pay?" I'd asked, all excited about the thought of being a 'model'.

"No, sweety, all you have to do is wear some pretty things and let me play...ahem, position you for the camera."

"Ooh that sounds fun!" I almost dropped the stack of top shelf magazines I was supposed to sorting and arranging.

"It will be fun, trust me." He looked almost as excited as I was feeling and I smiled at him. It was obvious that Mrs Dixon was not very nice to him as he seemed thrilled at me agreeing to his proposal.

Then Mum found out... She wasn't too impressed when I told her the photos were going to be in a magazine. Mr Dixon was ever so annoyed when I told him I wasn't allowed to model for him. After that he told me I was being made redundant. I was rather upset, but then the weather turned hot so I spent my last three weeks before Uni sunbathing in our back garden.

"Michaels coming round," Melissa said as I was remembering how our next door neighbour, Mr O'Neil spent ages trimming his hedge while I sun bathed topless. I think the poor man was a bit of an OCD freak. The hedge never seemed to be level enough for him to be satisfied. After three weeks he was still out there every time I dropped my towel on the lawn and rubbed my sun tan lotion into my tanned skin.

I suddenly realised what Melissa had just told me and that I was naked on her bed. Somehow I felt that it probably wasn't a good idea for Michael to see me in such a manner. He would most definitely get the wrong idea about me.

Now I must get some sleep. Got loads of lectures tomorrow and one of them is with Mr Thompson...

Thursday 4th 10:30 pm

Melissa is out again—concert this time with one of her other mates. She asked me if I wanted to go, but I had to finish an essay for Mr Thompson so I said no. I had a tutorial with him yesterday. All through the morning lecture he kept looking at me in a funny manner.

Rosie noticed too. "He has a thing for you," she whispered when the lights had gone down in preparation for a slide show.

"No way," I denied vehemently. "He's married!"

She snorted loudly and several people turned around to see what all the noise was about. "I don't think that ever stops him," she said eventually.

I was too busy concentrating on the screen to pay much attention, although I did wonder what she meant. I figured she was just winding me up. Mind you, after my tutorial, I'm not so sure about him any more.

"Come in!" he barked when I knocked on his office door after the lecture.

I walked in and almost dropped my books all over the floor when I realised he was standing behind the door. He shut it and locked it.

"Don't want us to be disturbed," he said sweetly which was nice of him. Made me feel rather important.

He indicated that I was to take a seat on the sofa near the bookcase, so I did. All the time he was watching me and I couldn't help but feel extremely nervous. The blinds were closed and the room was rather dimly lit, but I could see how handsome he looked in his tight jeans and white shirt: far better looking than some of the other lecturers in their brown corduroy trousers and hairy jumpers. Yuck.

"I've read your latest essay," he told me. Then he sat down next to me. His thigh was touching mine and for a moment I could hardly breathe.

"Was it okay?" I squeaked.

"Not too bad," he replied. "But I think you need help in a few places."

I felt crushed. Bloody hours I had spent writing that sodding essay. Even Melissa had told me it was pretty good. "Oh right," I said, trying not to look at him for fear of showing him how upset I was.

He chuckled and I looked up in surprise. "Don't worry—I gave you an A for effort."

"Oh thanks!" Now I was delighted. I grinned happily.

"But there is something we need to discuss..."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I'm having a few problems with your choice of clothing in my lectures."

I was stunned. Whatever could he mean? Looking down at my mini skirt and blouse, I couldn't see anything wrong in what I was wearing.

"But...but..."

He reached out and pressed a finger across my lips to silence my feeble protest.

"This blouse is far too tight," he told me sternly. We both looked down and I saw that he was right—the top button that held my blouse together was straining to hold my breasts in place. To make matters worse, I wasn't wearing a bra as I had spilt coffee on my last clean one that morning. Suddenly, the button gave up the struggle and pinged off sideways.

"See what I mean?" Mr Thompson said as my blouse popped open and revealed a large portion of my cleavage. I blushed fiery red as I realised the tips of my nipples were almost visible.

"I'm sorry," I said, not sure what to do. It must be awful for the poor man to be sitting here, trying to give me a tutorial while my tits are hanging out. He probably didn't know where to put himself.

"Now you look indecent."

It was like he was telling me off and I trembled like a little kid.

"I'm sorry...sir..." I wasn't sure why I had called him 'sir' but the word just popped out of my mouth before I was aware of what I was saying.

He looked pleased at that. "I think I might be able to help you with your predicament," he told me kindly.

Tears pricked my eyelids with gratitude. "Really?"

"Yes, I have a spare shirt in my cupboard. You can borrow it. Now take this ruined blouse off and then I'll fetch the shirt for you."

I waited for him to move, or at least look away, but he did neither. "Shall I take it off now?" I asked, puzzled.

He looked irritated and I wished I hadn't asked such a dumb question. "Yes, of course. Hurry up now, we have work to do."

Trying not to feel embarrassed—after all, he was my tutor so it wasn't like he cared what I looked like, I unbuttoned the other half of the blouse and quickly pulled it off. My tits felt all tingly as he stared at them and I wondered why he wasn't hurrying to fetch the replacement shirt.

Then the telephone on his desk began to ring loudly.

"Shit!" he said crossly. For a few moments we both waited for it to stop ringing, but it didn't. Eventually he stood and walked over to answer it. As he talked in a low voice, I could see him looking at my tits again and I felt myself growing hot and bothered, just like I had been with Melissa.

When the conversation ended, he slammed the phone down in rather a violent manner and I jumped.

"Look, sweety, we'll have to finish this at the end of the week as something's come up."

I felt extremely disappointed at his announcement. I had been looking forward to finding out where he thought I could make improvements in my work. Before I could say a word, however, he had thrown a blue shirt at me and told me to get dressed.

I quickly did as I was told and then he opened the door for me. "See you on Friday," he said with a smile. He patted me on the bottom and then closed the door on me.

Friday is tomorrow of course. I've finished my essay and I'm looking forward to hearing what Mr Thompson thinks of my ideas. I must remember to give him the blue shirt back too. Ooh, I can't wait!

rachlou
rachlou
558 Followers