Dear Diary Ch. 07

Story Info
The family is near the edge...seperation or reconciliation.
9.6k words
4.5
29k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nov. 24

Marie left earlier yesterday to visit her father and she also went to talk to him about coming back home. I hope she succeeds, I miss Michael very badly. I wonder if my family is cursed, now that Marie seems to have fallen under the incest virus and confessed feelings, other then normal daughter ones, for me yesterday. But what's more disturbing is that it turned me on. I took out my sexual frustrations as I watched my other children screwing like bunnies in Mary's room as Marie left. Marie kissed my neck and ear on her way out and I damn near had an orgasm from that alone. After she left with her teasing self, I fingered myself to two orgasms as I watched the others. I then got disgusted with myself and quickly closed the door and went to lay in my room for a bit.

Later after supper, the kids were hanging out, playing with each other, petting and touching as the always seem to be doing these days. Since I won't join in and they don't wish to make me uneasy by trying much anymore to bring me in, they usually wind up again in one of their bedrooms for another round. I honestly can say that I want to join them, but I can't. So I feel isolated, from their play, from my husband, from friends...from everything. This huge secret is eating away at me and I feel so lost these days. I couldn't sleep so I got up near midnight and tried to watch TV in the living room, but it didn't help. I then heard footsteps in the kitchen and looked up and saw Mary...

"Can I join you mommy, I couldn't sleep." Mary asked her quietly and Susan nodded at her daughter. "You couldn't sleep either?" She asked her mother as she sat next to her. Susan looked at her youngest child as she sat on the couch next to her.

"No, I couldn't honey, I was...I was thinking way to much to sleep." Susan told her, and Mary looked at her and nodded sadly to her mother, then after a few seconds hesitation, she buried her head in her mother's lap, crying.

"I'm sorry mommy, it's all my fault...all mine! If I hadn't of done the things I did daddy wouldn't have left and we would still be a family!" Mary sobbed out, her tears making her mother's lap damp. Susan nodded, in agreement, but remained silent, only stroking her daughter's hair in response.

"Maybe, but if I had handled things different, it wouldn't have gotten to this point either." Susan suggested to her daughter, but Mary fiercely shook her head in her lap, looking up at her mother now.

"No mommy, it wouldn't have! Maybe it would have happened a bit later, but it would have been the same way." Mary uttered out with certainty to her mother. Susan looked at her child in astonishment at her statement.

"Mary, how can you know?" She asked her daughter as she looked down at her.

"Mom...I know! I know, because...because it feels like I have a demon inside me." Mary asserted and she started to laugh at her mother's expression as she looked up at her. "Well not in me...but in my...well, my...pussy." Mary said and it was Susan's time to laugh now.

"Mary, you just grew up is all..." Susan started to tell her daughter.

"No mom, I know, but it's different with me! I've talked to all the girls at school this past year and I know they get horny and all but mine...my pussy...I'm horny every minute of every day! I've felt like such a freak this past year at school, I had to go to the bathroom at least half a dozen times to finger myself to even do my work. And I was...am, so shy at school. And that just made it worse!" Mary confided in her mother quickly, fearing she would lose her courage, having held this in for so long. "Mary, that doesn't mean you have a demon in you honey!" Susan gasped at her daughter with a smile.

"I know, mom...I was being dramatic...but I know I'm a freak! I mean from what Peter says I stay more horny then even the boys..." Mary told her.

"You're taking advice from Peter...I think you have brain damage more then anything Mary! I'm sure you're fine sweetie..." Susan said, trying to sooth her daughter's concerns. But Mary shook her head fiercely.

"Mommy, you don't understand...I couldn't sleep because I'm so horny, I usually am this time of night. I just finished having at least a dozen orgasms with Peter and Genie and they were nodding off, so they went to bed, but I'm still buzzing down there. I have to masturbate every night several times, every night mom! I'm so horny right now mommy..." Mary told her mother, and Susan interrupted her daughter.

"So you came in her to just beg sex off of me, is this what this is? Go wake one of the other's if your urges are getting the better of you. I can't believe..." Susan railed against her daughter, looking down at her, but stopping when Mary started sobbing again.

"No mommy, I wasn't" Mary sobbed out as tears streamed down her face. "I was just telling you how I felt; I wasn't asking you...I wasn't! It's just...it's almost so bad at times it almost hurts, and that's why I couldn't sleep...I was just explaining..." Mary sobbed again as she looked up at her mother.

"Shhh Mary...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. I'm sorry honey." Susan muttered softly to her crying daughter, tenderly stroking her hair as she looked at her.

"I would have just stayed in bed and fingered myself, but I thought I heard you up and wanted to tell you that and I was sorry and that was all mommy, I'm not lying..." Mary blubbered on but Susan softly covered her daughter's mouth with her fingers.

"I know Mary and I'm sorry if I implied you were...it's just I've been rather frustrated lately as well." Susan told her softly.

"I know mommy and I'm sorry, because it's my entire fault..." Mary started again, but Susan pinched her mouth shut tenderly and smiled down at her daughter. She then removed her fingers and placed a soft kiss onto her daughter's mouth.

"Mary...it's ok." Susan told her, and then stared down at her daughter. She then leaned over again and Mary was surprised when she felt her mother's tongue invade her mouth. But after a second she returned the gesture and after a few more seconds she reached up and embraced her kissing mother. They both moaned and swapped tongues like that for some while until Susan broke the embrace as she needed to breathe. She looked down at her now squirming daughter as she moved in her lap, her own hand massaging her small breasts.

"Oh God mommy, I'm burning up now." Mary moaned out softly, her eyes locking with her mother's now. Susan nibbled on her lip, and then glanced down her daughter's body. She slid her hand to rest over her daughter crotch. Mary gasped at her touch.

"Is this where that demon lives?" Susan asked in a husky voice, giving her daughter a wicked grin. Mary smiled up at her and nodded quickly. "Let's see if we can get him out of there then." Susan said, and moved her hand up and into her daughter's panties, having only that and a nightgown on when she came into he room. Mary gasped loudly when she felt her mother's fingers as they reached, then entered her pussy lips.

"OH GOD MOMMY!" Mary grunted out, her body supercharged from need and the first real sexual contact from her mother, her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She grabbed her mothers arm as her body shot upward. "Oh God...awwwww ggaawwwdd...OOOHHHHHHH GGGOOOOODDDDDD!" Mary shouted out as she held onto her mother's arm as if it was a lifeline, bucking against it while her mother fought to keep her finger's inside her daughter and plunging into her. Susan raised her other leg to support her daughter as she jerked and bucked against her, giving animal grunts and whimpers as she continued to orgasm. Susan felt the flood coming from her daughter and grinned at the mess she knew she would have to clean off the couch. Mary gave a final shudder and collapsed against her mother, burying her head into Susan's chest.

"My, that was a big one! Is that demon out you think?" Susan teased her daughter, Mary giggled, but shook her head.

"That helped mommy...thank you. I can probably sleep now, though he still is in there." Mary told her mother, looking up at her. Susan raised her eyebrow at her daughter.

"Still in there? I'm not sure I want my daughter still being possessed...maybe this demon needs a good tongue lashing to get him out!" Susan said playfully to her daughter, but with a straight face as she sat her daughter up and stood up. Mary looked at her in amazement, not believing what she had heard. She blushed as she watched her mother move down further on the couch and knelt before her legs. "Let me tell that demon to get out..." Susan grinned wickedly as she opened her daughter's legs and moved between them.

"Oh Mommy!" Was all Mary could say as she watched her mother's face disappear between her legs, and then felt the first contact of her mother's tongue against her labia. "Oh god mommy...mommy, lick my pussy!" Mary then felt just that as Susan began to vigorously stroke her daughter's wet pussy. She wasn't sure what to do; she had never been with another woman as such, and she figured the kitchen incident didn't count. But she didn't mind the taste or smell, she didn't mind her own juices, which she had often licked from her own fingers after masturbation or licking her husbands cock after he had been inside her. So, Susan licked her daughter like she would a lollypop or such...slow and reaching deep into the crevasses. But it was a new experience with her face now coated and her daughter juices even going up her nose. "Oh Jesus mommy, lick my clit!" Mary begged her mother, the slow licking being torture and wanting to come again.

"This is a clit right?" Her mother asked teasingly as Mary felt a tongue begin to stroke the tender button.

"Oh God Yesss Mommy...Lick my fucking clit...lick it, lick! Oh faster mommy!" Mary pleaded with her and seconds later felt the faster and increased pressure against her love button. She grabbed her mother hair with both hands as she humped her hips upward. "Oh God there...Oh god mommy...lick...aahhhh yessss...uuhhhhh yessss...uhhhhh...AAARRGGGHHHHHHH!" Mary screamed aloud as she clamped her legs over her mother's head, almost to swallow her whole into her orgasming pussy. She humped against her mother's licking, sucking mouth, as waves tore through her hips and stomach and her body trembled with an incredible intense orgasm. Near the end Susan forced her daughter's legs open and rose up to gasp for air as Mary continued to wiggle before her.

"Jesus Mary...trying...to...kill me!" Susan gasped out between breaths. She looked down as her daughter collapsed onto the couch, her legs splaying open obscenely as her orgasm subside, her body jerking silently still. "You didn't tell me you tried to kill your victim's young lady." Susan told her daughter with a smirk. Mary grinned weakly at her through one open eye. She then began to laugh. Susan gave her a quizzical look.

"You look a mess mom!" Mary said as she laughed. Susan then noticed her face and mouth were dripping her daughter's juices from her chin. She brought her hand up to wipe herself off and found even her eyebrows were slightly wet. Susan laughed then, but gave her daughter a funny look.

"Eww, I'm all gooey!" Susan said jokingly and gave a face to her daughter. Mary sat up and grabbed he head.

"Here, let me..." Mary told her, and then began licking her juices off her mother's face. Susan almost orgasmed right there, it was so erotic she thought. She let her daughter slowly get her clean. Then Mary kissed her mother and again their tongues danced together for a minute. Mary pulled back and smiled at her mother. "Your turn now mommy..." Mary suggested as she tried to push her mother backward. Susan started to go back, knowing what her daughter intended, and certainly needing relief now, but something inside still resisted giving in. She pushed back, and softly pulled her daughter's hand aside.

"Arrgghh...dammit Mary! I'm sorry, but I...I can't let you." Susan said weakly, wanting so bad to let her daughter help her. Mary gave her a hurt look.

"Mommy, why not? I know you need..." Mary replied and Susan stopped her.

"YES I DO! Sorry, but I cant sweetie, it's still not right for your father. I don't think helping you out was so bad. But even that I probably shouldn't have done but...I did. I don't want to do that to your father, and I've already done too much to hurt him." She explained to her daughter. Mary nodded, looking subdued, but then gave her mother a smile.

"I love you mommy, I just wanted to make you happy as well, but...ok." Mary said simply, not wanting to argue or push her mother more then she already had done recently. Susan sighed and smiled back at her.

"You good to go for sleep?" Susan asked her daughter. Mary nodded.

"Yeah, I think so; just have to clean up first...dry panties and all. I think you need the same mom." Mary told her, grinning as she looked at her. They both laughed.

"True, I'll take a shower after..." Susan told her as she stood up and helped her daughter stand.

"After what mommy?" Mary asked her, hoping her mother was changing her mind about her helping. Susan rolled her eyes and blushed slightly.

"After I use momma's little helper back in my room. Now go." Susan said, gently swatting her daughter on the butt. Mary laughed and stuck out her ass.

"Keep doing that mommy and I certainly won't get any sleep tonight." Mary said with a evil grin at her mother. Susan shook her head and giggled, but raised her hand and pointed toward the back of the house.

"To bed girl...alone hopefully!" Susan told her daughter and Mary laughed. "And don't wake the others please, even if you still get an itch down there. Mary laughed again, but nodded to her.

"I wont mom, I promise. See you in the morning." Mary said and rushing forward kissed her mother on the mouth quickly. She then started off toward the kitchen and the back of the house.

"More like afternoon at this rate..." Susan muttered to herself as she watched her daughter leave the kitchen and down into the dining room, out of view. She sighed as she looked at the wet spot on the couch and laughed. "Jesus, I have a squirter for a daughter." She sighed with a grin as she went to get a towel to clean up the mess...THEN she would relieve the pressure she felt between her legs. "Oh yeah...afternoon for sure." She told herself, feeling like one or two orgasms probably wouldn't relive enough pressure for her to sleep well. "Oh well." She sighed again as grabbed two towels to clean the mess and laughed again shaking her head.

...I can't believe what I did with Mary. I know I felt bad for her and I do honestly think she wasn't just trying to lure me in to doing what I did, but fingering then licking my baby girl to orgasm was something new for me. And I'm feeling a ton of guilt over it. Do I tell Michael about this? I'm sure it will make him angrier; more convinced that I'm sick and that he should leave me! I was able to get sleep last night finally, but only after seriously draining the batteries from my bed buddy I keep in the bedside table. I never did take that shower last night and I reek of sex smells. After I finish this I'll jump in and get clean. I wonder if Marie had any luck talking to her father. I hope so, though I can't get my hopes up.

Marie came awake with a start, hearing the alarm go off. She looked up, seeing her father's wristwatch on the side table, figuring that it was the culprit. She glanced at her father and quickly grabbed the watch and taking a few seconds to figure it out, silenced the alarm...at least she hoped. Her father stirred a bit, but didn't wake fully.

"Drink has that effect on people." Marie muttered under her breath, thinking her father would be harder to wake hung over...kind of like the way her head was throbbing slightly at that moment. She looked at her father, watching him sleep...the rise of his chest, his nose flaring as he breathed. "I bet you won't let us do more of what we did last night, not after what you said before we went to sleep. You stubborn ass...you aren't gong to make this easy on me on you?" Marie muttered to herself, grinning at her father's sleeping form. Looks like another ambush I guess, she thought to herself as she gently removed her panties and nightgown. "Once more into the breach..." She muttered aloud as she slowly lifted the covers and moved her body around.

Michael wasn't sure what to make of what he felt. It almost felt like he was peeing, then it suddenly occurred to him he was in bed. He quickly started to get up to rush to the bathroom, only to discover two things. First he couldn't move very well, someone was restraining his hips and torso. The second was not that he had to pee, but that a warm wet mouth was at that moment enveloping his penis. He threw back the covers as best he could, but even as he did he knew who it was and what she was doing.

"Jesus Marie! You can't do this...!" Michael told her daughter in a pleading voice. Her only reply was a muffled response and a nod. He wasn't totally erect yet, but with him buried deeply in her wet, hot mouth...it wouldn't be long before he was. He couldn't even see her to plead with her...her open legs and pussy only inches from his face. She had covered both shoulders with her legs and knees and he then said the first thing that came to his mind. "How in the hell did you get over me like this and not wake me!" He groaned, feeling his erection attaining full mast. "Jesus Marie, please stop!" He told her, not wanting to himself, but thinking he should. He sighed and tried to buck her off or roll, but she had a tight grip on his legs and she moved her legs to behind his head as he roll to his side. She used her elbow to roll them back over to his back. She quickly lifted her mouth off his erection.

"You do that again you get a bite." Marie mumbled, and then engulfed his cock again.

"Oh Jesus Marie...uuhh...this isn't fair!" Michael moaned out, feeling his body responding more to her mouth, and now feeling her hands massaging his inner thighs, even her finger tips rubbing his ball sack. She lifted her head again.

"You're right, it's not fair...lick my pussy!" Marie she muttered out as she again swallowed his cock.

"I can't stop you from sucking my cock, but I don't have to eat your pussy young lady!" He told her adamant that she wasn't going to get everything she wanted. In response she flexed her young and very fit legs and pushed his head up and into her crotch. But still he fought and remained an inch or so away, seeing her pussy flair open and dripping wet. He shook his head and pushed back on her legs. "Dammit no Marie!" He told her, feeling if he did he was totally giving in to what he didn't want...or at least that's what he told himself. He felt a sharp pinch or pressure on his cock. "Ouch! Dammit Marie did you bite me?" He growled out, not believing she was serious.

"Wik it ammit!" She mumbled to him with her mouth full of his cock. He actually laughed at her, but stopped when he felt her teeth pressing again into his shaft.

"Ok, ok...but this is under duress." He told her with a smile, not believing what was going on but finding it humorous. He leaned in the last little bit and began to lick at the outside of her pussy. He heard her moan around his member and after a half minute she released his head, but slid her hips back as his head met the pillow....she was making sure he couldn't move much...or breathe for that matter. "Marie...air!" He cried out and felt he lessen he weight slightly. But she continued to grind down on his mouth and he still had some trouble breathing, so he figured he better get her off quick if he wanted to live. He licked and probed her as fast as his tongue would allow. In a minute her body was rocking back and forth and Marie popped her mouth off of his cock for air.