Dear Dirty Diary Ch. 05

Story Info
My ongoing diary of sexual rediscovery.
3.5k words
4.25
24.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Dirty Diary,

A few days and Doug and I were shopping in the mall. We went into a restaurant for a coffee. To my surprise, we saw my sweet Louise who, as it turned out, was a hostess there. When our eyes met, her shone dark and sparkling. Her nipples swelled and poked through the bodice of her blouse. We flirted back and forth with coy little glances to the point where I licked my top lip as my mind swam through delightful little memories of her. When she spontaneously gave me a big warm hug, she knocked loose a broach on my sweater. She carefully straightened and repined it, then smoothed my sweater across my breasts, then patted my nipple erect. At that point, I remembered that my husband was standing with me and was giving us both the oddest of looks. Blushing, I began to introduce them, but when she blushed after making eye contact with Doug, an expression of revelation swept across his face.

"Oh crap, he knows!" shot through my brain as he shook her hand graciously, while at the same time searching into her eyes for the truth. Louise's eyes met his for a moment then quickly shot away, desperately searching for an escape from all this awkwardness. She picked up some menus and said, "Come, I'll take you to a nice booth."

As I followed Louise down the aisle, my ears rang with my boot steps and nervously concentrated on Doug's as he followed. When we were comfortably seats, he took up and scanned his menu. After a few seconds, I heard him clear his throat and say, "And just how close of friends have you two become?" then stared right into my eyes for his answer.

I dropped my eyes to the table, said, "Closer than you could ever imagine." then took a frightened glance at his searching eyes.

The blood pounded in my brain as I stared at my husband. "Well, where did we go from here?" he finally said.

"It's all up to you, Doug." I replied in terror.

"Laura, before I jump to any conclusions, am I correct in assuming that you and Louise are having some kind of an affair?" he questioned.

"Something like that." I confessed.

Doug sighed, swallowed, bit his bottom lip, and then looked away from me. My ears began ringing and I felt as if the whole world was closing in on me. After a moment or two, he sighed again and said, "Well, I guess I had it coming to me." As he looked back at me, he continued, "Have I really not been there for you or is it something else?"

"A little of both." I replied.

Doug looked down for a few seconds and took a deep breath. "I'm sure I could be more attentive, but what else is involved here? What can she do for you that I can't?" he questioned.

"Just different stuff." I answered, somewhat elusively. "Trust me, my friendship with Louise is no threat to our relationship. It just makes me feel young and alive." I reassured Doug.

My husband contemplated the situation for a few moments then confided, "I suppose I could feel hurt and threatened, but to tell you the truth, I don't. I am in awe of your newfound friskiness and I'd certainly be a real hypocrite if I resented your happiness." He looked at me lovingly and said, "As long as it does not affect us adversely and I continue to benefit from your experiences, I promise to look after you better and not get in the way of your relationship with Louise."

Initially impressed with his understanding attitude, I soon felt there must be a hidden catch. I suggested knowing him, he'd probably want to watch us fooling around or make it a threesome. "That, my Dear, would be an intrusion of your privacy and I would never push myself into your affair." I speculated that there must be something he wanted out of this. "All right then." he replied, "Write me stories about your activities. You took a course in technical writing at community college, so compose me perhaps, a diary, a dirty diary that tells me what you've done, what you enjoyed and what you long for from me, to fulfill your desires and fantasies." I told him I could see my way clear to that, to which he added, "Just use first names in it and for God's sake, don't ever let it out of your sight."

________________________________________________

Dear Dirty Diary,

In April Louise's mother had a stroke and was not expected to recover. She felt obliged to go home. Once in her bedroom, Louise gave me a single tiny gold hoop earring. She said it was one of a pair she'd bought for us to share. When she said she was already wearing hers, I looked high and low up both her ears, but found no matching hoop. She smiled impishly at me then lifted up her nightgown to show me the tiny gold earring pierced right through her bulging clitoris!

I bent down for a closer look. Louise watched me intently as I reached out and touched it. She moaned softly when I hooked the tip of my fingernail through it and pulled down on it. Like a child with her favorite toy, I flicked my fingertip down over and over, giving her the worst case of wobbly knees you could ever imagine. I traced my other finger down her slit and by the time it reached the bottom, my finger was so wet with her sap, it just slipped right into her little pink hole. I furiously flicked that fingertip across the coarse textured skin of her G-spot while tugging incessantly on the hoop with the other. I felt her hot wetness trickle down my finger and puddle in my palm. After a few seconds of my unrelenting torture, she trembled and shuddered on quivering legs as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through her poor little body. After licking her creamy juices from my fingers, I remarked upon how good that ring through her clit obviously must feel.

Louise rolled her eyes and said, " My sweetest, yours is going to keep you so aroused you'll think of me every time you move."

That said, she got a bowl off her dresser that contained a bottle of rubbing alcohol, a cigarette lighter, cotton swabs, latex gloves and a small curved sewing needle. I asked her what all this stuff was for, to which she replied, "Why, your piercing of course!" She continued, "This is a pierced earring Laura." When I stared at that menacing looking steel needle, Louise assured me that she knew exactly how to do it. She told me that she'd done her own two weeks before and assured me I'd hardly feel a thing. Apprehensively, I let Louise undress me. She passionately hugged and reassured me as she peeled off the last of my clothing. She had me lie back on her bed and spread my legs as wide as was comfortable. She turned around her reading light and shone it on my pussy. Holding out a long handled mirror, she said, "I suppose you'll want to watch." I focused the mirror so I could admire my still shaven, pink little pussy.

She began swabbing lots of alcohol up and down my labia. She poured more rubbing alcohol into the bowl, pulled on her latex gloves like a doctor and then thoroughly bathed her fingers. Holding the eye of the needle with her fingertips, she picked up and lit the lighter with her other hand. She gingerly sterilized the curved needle with the flame and then dropped it into the alcohol dish. Likewise, she sterilized the earring with fire and alcohol and then spread Ambusol all over my clitoris with her fingertip, arousing it erect in the process. Louise put on her reading glasses then dipped a little rubber ball in the alcohol. She then pressed it between the folds of my labia, up against the underside of my clit and plucked the needle from the dish. She lightly poked the end of my clit with the tip of the needle but the Ambusol had done its job and I felt nothing. I watched her brace her clenched hand against my inner thigh and then carefully press the tip of the needle into the topside of my clitoris, right where it protruded from its hood. Satisfied she had it centered on my most erotic spot, Louise tilted the needle down towards my pubic mound then peeked at its angle of trajectory from the side.

Seeing my face in the mirror watching her, she winked back at me and then explained, " For your clit to be perfectly pierced, the needle would have to exit a little closer to the tip."

"Exit?" I wondered in curiosity just before a searing pain shot through me like a tiny bolt of lightning. Louise had pushed the needle right through my erect clit and buried it deeply into the rubber ball! Tears of terror welled up in my eyes when she pulled the rubber ball off, leaving me with the reality of this huge shiny stainless steel needle skewered right through my most vulnerable part. Realizing my pain, Louise immediately daubed more Ambusol on my clit. She quickly worked that immense needle back and forth, spreading the pain deadener into my screaming little wound! After a few a few seconds, the pain all but subsided. Louise then pulled most of that gigantic skewer through my shriveling clitoris.

She deftly threaded the open pin-end of the earring just into the needle's eye. Pulling on the needle while pushing on the earring in perfect synchronization, she drew the earring right through my mortally wounded little clit then clicked it closed. Louise dried my tears while apologizing for all the pain she'd put my poor little clitoris through. She assured me that the pain wouldn't return as long as I kept it clean with alcohol and dulled with Ambusol for a few days. The rest of the evening, to draw my attention away from my piercing, she encouraged me to torture her tender bits in any way I saw fit. She dumped out her entire drawer of pleasure toys on the bed and urged me to, "Just do me as rough as you want!"

How could I rough up the person who pleased me in ways I never dreamed of? My clitoris felt no worse than a tooth after being filled so I chose to leave what I knew would be a more lasting memory with my little sweetheart. I got up, fetched a comb and her battery bikini trimmer and prepared for the shearing! I made Louise lay sideways back on the edge of her bed and dangle her legs down over the side. I put a towel under her bum, a pillow on the floor, kneeled down between her spread legs then took up her comb in my left hand. I combed deeply through her pubic hairs then slid the comb as close as I could against one side of her labia. With my right hand I clicked on the electric shaver and grinned as the smelly, sticky hairs fell away.

I repeated her fleecing along the other side of her labia then skimmed down the insides of her thighs. I combed and buzzed away the soft down where her rounded little buttocks grew from her crotch then crept back up to her clitoral hood. With her comb as my protective guide I ever so carefully tapered up the underside of her mound to her curly brown thicket. I neatened up and tapered out its edges then thinned out the tangled triangle of kinky hairs.

At that point, I blew the bulk of the clippings down onto the towel then put on her reading glasses to examine my workmanship. What looked OK while I was shearing now looked sparsely patchy through the magnifying lenses of her glasses. I took off the shaver's guard for the close shave my project obviously needed then with the utmost of care shaved off the patches of stubble. So intent was my concentration, it wasn't until I detail-trimmed the lower folds of her labia that I noticed a creamy droplet oozing from her provocatively dilated little pink clamshell. I put down the comb, buzzed the backside of the shaver against her clitoris briefly then collected up her trickled down sap with the tip of my tongue.

I nabbed that big fluffy makeup brush from her bureau and swept down the last of the clippings. I could see that with all that protective hair removed, she was already feeling pleasures forgotten since puberty, for her cup seemed to be running over! The more I brushed, the more her sap ran. I lapped up what now tasted like virgin olive oil. With gusto I slathered clean the delicate fringe of her newly beardless clam, knowing I had successfully achieved my intent. I knew every move she would make and every step she would take while wearing any kind of panties would tickle her labia stubble and drive her absolutely crazy with lust for me for the next four months!!!

"Well, the appetizer was fun but when does rough stuff come? I've been mean and I deserve a little quality punishment now, don't you think?" Louise taunted as she felt her baby smooth pubes.

I searched through the stuff on the bed, found her eyeglasses string and snared her teats with it. I clipped the clasp of a fine gold necklace chain onto her clit ring and then hooked the other end onto the glasses cord. Each time I tugged on the chain, to jerk her nipples and clit, the little devil just took it all in stride and actually appeared to be enjoying my abuse. To show her who was boss, I gave her a long steady pull, stretching her teats and clitoris as far as they would go. Wouldn't you know it; she just loved that as well! Taking a new direction for my vengeance, I undid her nipples and clit from their bondage. I grabbed onto those huge teats, squeezed them flat and then twisted them around in opposite directions. This time, a lusty grin was her only reaction. Next, I took hold of her little clit hoop, twisted it back and forth and then finally wound it up clockwise like a key on a stuffed toy. This only managed to produce a sluttish moan.

Frustrated, I picked up her incredible gold vibrator. I plugged it in, lubed it up and set it for maximum expansion. I spread her labia with my fingers to ease insertion of the mighty vibrator but she was already sopping wet. When it slid into her with one easy thrust, she gave me a really sluttish smirk.

"This'll wipe that saucy look off your face!" I said as I flicked on the vibrator.

It shook her fleshy little labia like jelly, then it immediately bloated up, I swear as big as a cucumber. Indeed, that did wipe the grin off Louise's face and replaced it with a look of terror until the dildo clicked and shrank down. After a few seconds, it clicked again and began to expand once more. Louise arched her back and dug her fingers into the sheets as the vibrator shook and stretched her pussy. Again the machine clicked and deflated. After three pulses, the fear in her eyes transformed to lust. Each time the vibrator ravaged her poor little pussy, her level of ecstatic pleasure visibly rose. Her beet-red teats swelled up like bumpy overripe raspberries from their aureoles and her little gold hoop poked straight up out of her clit each time her labia was expanded by her glorious machine. She seemed to be developing an insatiable lust for extreme sexual stimulation and was obviously caught up in some weird sadomasochistic trance. I shut the vibrator off and pulled it out but her pussy remained hugely dilated and limp appearing.

Thoroughly appalled at what I had done to my darling's poor little pussy, I asked Louise if I had crossed the line into abuse like her ex-husband. She felt down, shoved her whole little hand into her pussy, drew it out then examined it closely. She looked down at her chest, smiled then replied, "My genitals don't seem to be bleeding at all and my breasts don't look all bruised up like they were when Marc was done with me. Everything you did was intense but most of it felt really good." The little minx! As I put away her toys, I came upon a set of tiny clear-glass bells with a rubber bulb on their little ends.

I asked Louise what these ones for and she casually replied, "Why nipple torture, silly. You didn't think my nipples got this big without help, did you?"

She pressed the mouth of the bell over my left nipple, squeezed the bulb once and then released it. My teat began to tingle like crazy and when I looked down, I was amazed to see it deep red and hugely bloated inside the bell! After a few moments, she squeezed the bulb again and pulled it off my nipple, which shrunk back to normal but stayed erect. She told me that if I suctioned my teats often enough, they'd get more sensitive and I'd really get hooked on the sensation. However, she did warn me that my nipples might get embarrassingly erect really easily under silky blouses and camisoles if I didn't wear a cozy bra. My nipple stayed erect for half an hour and tingled for hours after!

When Louise saw me staring intently at the rest of her toys, she told me to feel free to experiment while she was away then added, "Speaking of using each other's belongings, would you think it kinky if I borrowed something of yours to wear when I'm missing you?"

"Of course not." I replied, thinking she'd ask for something like a sweater of a scarf.

"Could I have the panties you wore over today?" she asked cautiously.

I suppose in our female comfort logic, this somehow seemed like a reasonable request. Instinctively, I sniffed my lacy back panties as I picked up and neatly folded them. When I told Louise I hoped they weren't too gooey from fantasizing over her all afternoon, her sad dark eyes lit up. I told her they were great strolling panties because the scalloped lace at the leg openings teased your pubic hairs and the loose nylon on the seat tickled your bum as you walk along.

We crawled back into bed and snuggled for a while. Up until now, our encounters had mostly been lust-based romps but this time it was different. With teary eyes, Louise lamented over our separation. For the last few months, hardly a week went by without some kind of contact between us. My situation wasn't as acute as hers, thankfully. I had a husband to be with and whenever I watered her plants, I would have the opportunity to daydream about her, here amongst her possessions.

Realizing the lateness of the hour and remembering that Doug promised to call at 10:30, I left her bed and began to dress. Louise asked me if my clit was still tender and gave my ring a flick. I swear it felt like she'd touched my clit with a cattle prod, the way I jumped. It didn't really hurt but the earring sure did make my little clitoris hyper. Louise told me hers healed completely in a couple of days. I foolishly believed her when she promised everything would be back to normal by the weekend. Little did I know!

By Friday afternoon when I picked up Doug at the airport, all the pain had indeed disappeared but the hyper-ness persisted. Every time I got my little car up to highway speed, the vibrations through my seat would buzz my clit hard as a rock. I tried moving the seat and changing my speed but as long as my right foot was on the gas, I couldn't concentrate on anything other than that infernal earring buzzing away at me. It's a wonder I wasn't killed on that drive. Thankfully, Doug drove home so I was able to bet some relief from the vibrations.

Wouldn't you know it, the first thing Doug did after getting into bed was to wrap his hand around me and grope my pussy! So tired as we both were, I still had to explain how that earring got on my clitoris while he was away for just those four days. I tried to convince him it was a welcome-home present but he knew better. He flicked at it a few times, half-heartedly but was breathing heavily and fell asleep within a minute, leaving me wide awake with a hyper-aroused clitoris.

Thoroughly miffed at my being deserted by both of my lovers, I vowed to take things into my own hands, literally and began to play with my little present from Louise. I flicked it, wiggled it back and forth but quickly found the best sensation was from pulling lightly up on it, then giving it a little shake. I gave it six good shakes and had two good orgasms just like that! Oh, what a night!