Dear Eric: Letters from Two Lovers

Story Info
A complicated situation for everyone involved.
5.2k words
3.89
31k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
293 Followers

October 4th, 2003

Dear Eric,

I hope I have your address correct for this letter. I was in a bit of a hurry when we spoke on the phone, and my hand was trembling when I wrote down your address. I did not realize your voice would still have such a truly profound effect on me. I suppose it should not surprise me after the impact you have had on my life, but it never the less took me by surprise.

The past six weeks have been terribly difficult for me since you left. I have missed our conversations and how you would hold me in your arms. And yes, I also have missed the way you made love to me with such vigor and passion. As you are well aware my husband can hardly compete with you when he does bother to try.

How are you finding San Francisco? Are you enjoying yourself in the new city? Have you met any new women to become addicted to that lovely body and gorgeous cock of yours? I can hardly believe how much you have changed me Eric. Just seeing some of these words on paper in my own handwriting still shocks me. The woman you met this past May would have never written "gorgeous cock" on paper, especially not to a man who is not her husband!

Speaking of my husband, I finally confessed the full truth to him last night. We moved Jennifer into her dorm this past weekend. The darling girl is very excited to be starting college. Her dorm room is rather small but I guess it will have to do. She doesn't seem to mind. I am sad to have my only child move out, but such is the natural progression of life. While I may hold a mother's bias, I know she is so beautiful and amazingly talented. She always was a bright young girl has really blossomed as a woman this past summer. I know you had a lot to do with that. But I shouldn't bore you with things you know all about.

I think Steven already suspected my infidelity before I informed him. It amazes me how a man can ignore his wife's sudden change in appearance and complete lack of interest in sex with him. Yet, an increased apatite for sex makes him suspicious. You see, my undoing was that once you left I found myself missing regular sex. I know it was my sudden sexual aggressiveness towards him that tipped off that I had been unfaithful. A bit backwards if you ask me, but that is most men for you. Perhaps I should not have put a few of the new tricks I learned with you into practice with him to spice things up. But after our sessions I could hardly tolerate a few minutes of him thrusting on top of me as a satisfactory sexual encounter. And really, after your guidance in the art of deep throat on your wonderful manhood, giving him the oral satisfaction of his life certainly was not a challenge.

I was afraid he would be furious with me. He is in fact angry, but I was afraid he would be violent or rash. Instead he seemed mostly hurt. He spoke calmly to me about how he realized he had not been a good husband and had allowed himself to get sucked into his work instead of trying to resolve problems with me. He told me how he knew he often took me for granted. He even confessed that he had considered cheating himself, and it was as much lack of opportunity as fidelity that had prevented it. He made vague references to a woman in his office he lusted after.

I am sorry to lay all this on you. I know it is not your responsibility. I made the decisions I did of my own free will and I do not regret any of them. If I am repentant anything it is the years I spent in a dreary rut prior to you breaking me out of it. Things are obviously going to change between Steven and me. He is sleeping in the guest room for the time being, but things are actually more amicable than they were between us before I met you. It is as if the doors have been flung open and the dark secrets which were hidden within have been revealed to finally air out. Things are unpleasant for now, but with time I think they will heal rather than festering in secret.

I forgot to ask you when we spoke on the phone if you have told Jennifer about us. Steven asked me, and I told him she did not know, and we agreed it was probably better if she does not. Understand that he fails to understand the full extent of your relationship with her. Part of me is uncomfortable with lingering lies, but I have decided it's not my place to affect the relationship of Jennifer and her father. My infidelity is a lot for him to take, and I am not sure he could handle the knowledge his only daughter was sleeping with the same man! As for not telling her about me and you, now that Steven knows I think it is probably better she does not know the extent of what occurred between you and I. I do hope you agree.

In conclusion, I hope all is well with you, and that you will write back when you find time. Please do not feel rushed, but it is my hope that we can stay in touch for a long time to come.

With Love,
Nancy


*

From: jxxxx@xxxx.edu
To: ericl@xxxx.com
Subject: What's up?
Date: October 25, 2003

Hi Eric,

How's it going stud? I guess it took me longer to e-mail you than I hoped to. You're never on IM and you must have changed your phone number when you moved. I hope this e-mail account still works.

Things are good with school, though really busy. I bet you still remember what it was like, since you're not that old ;) Between all the class and studying I hardly have a free moment. Ha ha, just kidding, mostly it's all the parties. State's reputation is pretty accurate. There seems to be a party somewhere off campus every night if you want to go. Especially during rush there were a ton, but that's over now. I'll get to that in a second. My classes are pretty easy. I know my mom is still annoyed I didn't apply to "better" schools. But I'd rather just get my degree here while having fun instead of having to study all the time. Plus the people here rock!

I didn't end up joining a sorority. It's kind of a long story but here goes. Rush is complicated, but it involves a lot of parties, and for girls a lot of sucking up to the girls in the sorority. Still, I'm lucky that I'm pretty enough and come from a rich enough family not to be shunned, but at the same time I wasn't really viewed as a threat, at least not at first.

There were only two sororities I even considered, the Deltas and the Chis. The Delta's are the more stereotypical "sorority girls". A lot of them are snobby bitches, but they do a ton of community service work. I only considered them because I made friends with their Treasurer who was in my Spanish class and she really recruited me. Plus they throw great parties. I'll get to the Chis in a second.

So Tammy, the Treasurer told me I was pretty much a lock for one of the seven bids they were going to give out because usually each of the four officers gets to pick a girl to be their "little sister" as long as the other girls don't disagree. The other bids go out to girls based on what the whole sorority thinks. That's assuming there aren't any legacy bids (there was one this year). It's very backbiting and underhanded but would you expect less from sorority girls? They don't officially admit to these unwritten rules though.

Anyways, the Deltas and Eppies (their Brother Frat) had a Pimps n' Hos party late in the rush week. I didn't feel like dressing skanky that night (ever notice how most party themes seem like excuses for girls to dress skanky?) so I went with more of a high class prostitute look. High heels, evening gown, fancy hair. I wore a padded push-up bra, but I definitely looked more classy sexy than trashy.

I really stood out because most of the girls went with more of a cheap hooker look. Some of the older sisters had the whole campy prostitute thing going on which was pretty funny. The other pledges pretty much just wore lingerie and knee-high boots, whatever they may have had. It amazed me that I got a ton of attention from the guys. One of them told me it was because the other girls you could tell what they would look like naked wearing so little but I was more of a challenge. I'm not sure about that, but I still got hit on a ton.

Anyways, one really hot guy offered to take me on a tour of the house. He was a bit more of a muscle head than I usually go for (something about tall fit guys with medium builds really does it for me ;)) but he was cute and charming and we'd both had a few drinks. The tour was pretty short and ended at his bedroom with the door shut and locked. We made out for a bit and I fished his cock out of his pants quicker than he probably was expecting. I suppose he can thank you for teaching me that if I want to do something with a guy just go for it, especially if I don't really care about dating him or anything later.

His dick was ok, nothing special but not bad. He made a lot of noise, so I think he enjoyed my blowjob. I bet he would have cum pretty quick but I know he was kind of drunk. He said he wanted to fuck me. I said I wasn't sure if I wanted to, but maybe he could "convince me". He took the hint and played with my boobs and ate my pussy for a bit. Again, thanks for the advice that if I go down on a guy and he doesn't at least offer to return the favor he's probably not worth my time. He wasn't the best pussy eater and was a little sloppy, but at least he was trying hard. I was pretty ready for it by the time he put on a condom and slid his dick into me.

It was nice enough but over too soon. He basically fell asleep on top of me and I had to push him off, which was tough, he was a big guy. The condom was still on though, so I got dressed and snuck to the bathroom to fix my hair and make-up and rejoined the party.

The next day there was another rush activity this time on campus. I got there a little early. I said hi to Amy the President of the sorority. I saw this crazy angry look in her eyes. She ran straight at me and slapped me! She called me a bitch and a slut and a cunt! I had no idea what was going on, and the other girls pulled her off me. She screamed that I was a hussy and had thrown myself at her boyfriend and there was no way in hell I was joining the Deltas.

I told her as calmly as I could that her boyfriend had come onto me and hadn't said a thing about having a girlfriend. I then told her that maybe if she took better care of him he wouldn't stray. Kinda bitchy of me, but the fucking bitch slapped me and called me names. Finally I told her he wasn't that good in bed or hot anyways, and didn't want her cheating stupid boyfriend nor to join her sorority. She sort of charged at me and the other girls held us both back, and eventually she just started crying. I'd have kicked her ass if they hadn't. I sort of felt bad for her, but she accused me of being a slut instead of talking to me like a normal person. Of course I was out of there at that point. The Treasurer tried to make me change my mind but I wasn't going back to that bad situation.

As for the Chis I just wasn't feeling it I guess. The Deltas left a bad taste in my mouth, which isn't the Chis fault. But I've made some friends in the dorm, and realized I don't have to pay $200 a quarter to a sorority just to have friends and meet guys. Let's face it, most guys want as many girls as possible at their parties, so usually I don't even have to pay to get in. I could tell you about the guys I've met so far, but none of them have been that special. I do know they appreciate the fact that I know what I want and don't bother them with relationship crap. One guy got a little too attached after I gave him the fuck of his life, but he got the hint when I told him about the next guy I had my sights set on.

I hope you're not getting jealous ;). I'm sure you've fucked plenty of girls in San Francisco. I miss fucking you though. You've got a nice cock and know how to use it, and you're good with your tongue. You also really care about a woman and if she enjoys herself, and not just to stroke your own ego. I haven't been able to find all these traits together yet here, but I'm looking.

So yeah, hopefully you can come visit me for a weekend or something. I'll be at my parents' house for Thanksgiving and Xmas. Will you be around either of those times? I don't want you to feel like I'm stalking you or anything, just that I'm sure I wouldn't mind some good fucking. Hell, I'm always up for some good fucking!

You really opened my eyes up to what sex can be. I'm glad I got the chance to meet you. You really were the first guy to see past my shy exterior and bring me out of my shell. The high school boys I dated before you were pretty hopeless themselves, though I suppose it isn't there fault.

I can't imagine how things would be here if I was still that girl you met who wore baggy clothes all the time and was too shy and insecure to talk to guys she liked. I'm still not sure what you saw in me. Well, I guess I realize you saw the potential to turn me into a little slut! Haha, just kidding.

Well I should go to class. I promise to write more in the future. Let me know how things are going and when we might be able to hook up next.

Kisses,
Jen

*

November 24th, 2003

Dear Eric,

I am glad that you received my last letter, and I thank you for your somewhat brief reply. Part of me wishes that you would write more promptly, especially if you are only going to send a few paragraphs. I suppose you are quite busy and prefer communicating with computers. I realize they are the future but I still find the things dreadful to use. There is something about the act of sending and receiving tangible letters that I find far more satisfying. I suppose I am being a bit of a romantic and showing my age.

You were unclear about your roommates. It sounds as if you desire both of them. I suppose it is the natural male reaction, especially in close proximity to attractive, buxom women. The responsible part of me would advise you not to get involved in a messy situation. However, I acknowledge I am not one to talk about always being responsible. A responsible woman would not have gotten involved with her husband's intern, nor would she be lusting after him months after he left the city.

Yes, Eric, I am still lusting after you. I am certain your male ego is glad to hear that. You have a strange power over me. I know that if you asked I would go to almost any length to be with you, except perhaps leave my husband. If you asked, I would hop the next flight to San Francisco and show up at your door tomorrow. Perhaps in an overcoat and nothing but a lacy bit of lingerie underneath? Or maybe nothing at all? I have to wonder what would happen should one of your nubile roommates answer the door!

Somewhat perversely, since I confessed to sleeping with you the sex with my husband has been as good as or better than it was when he and I first met. He still sleeps in the guest bedroom most nights. But he has taken to coming on to me several times a week with far more determination than he used to. I admit that I do find his new attitude to be a bit of a turn on. I have only declined his advances once, and I truly was exhausted that evening.

It is strange, but since finding I had been with another it seems he now views me more as an object of lust. He is still as considerate as ever when we speak. But there is a distinct difference in the way he approaches me when he is in the mood. I wonder if he used to view me merely as a woman past her prime and mother of his child and now views me as you saw me. Perhaps he realizes I am a sexy, desirable woman who has gone to great lengths to keep her figure?

Or perchance the change is within me? You showed me that I am still desirable. I witnessed your wonderful manhood rise again and again over the course of only a few hours of lovemaking. When you thrust your cock into me from behind upon my marital bed perhaps it refreshed my memory that a bed is not just for sleep? Perhaps my lustful attitude is drawing my husband to me in some subconscious manner.

I do not wish to gloss things over. My husband and I have not solved our problems. But I am certain that we are both enjoying our sexual revival as we resolve what the next step is in our relationship. I do enjoy his company, yet I know that I could never say no to you. I do not think that is a good place to be in for a committed marriage.

Jennifer has written me and seems to be doing well in her studies and making friends. I do hope she is not working too hard. She tended to push herself far too hard in high school, and I know the fault is partially my own.

With Love,
Nancy

*

From: jxxxx@xxxx.edu
To: ericl@xxxx.com
Subject: Back from break
Date: December 1, 2003

Hey Stud,

Yeah yeah, it's been a long time since I wrote. I'm getting too much cock I guess! Seriously though, I have been partying a ton and then had to cram my ass off for midterms. I think I'm getting B's or better in all my classes. I'll have to study a bit more if I want to make the honor roll. I'm finding it hard to care but I know it would make mom happy.

So I went home for Thanksgiving and it was kinda weird. Mom and Dad were actually talking to each other. And I know I heard them having sex at least once! It was kinda creepy. I dunno, on the one hand you want them to be into each other. But on the other, imagining your parents having sex is kinda gross! I suppose I'll still want the dick when I'm in my 40s.

Thanks for the phone call. I know you tend to prefer e-mail, but you've seen how good I am at keeping up with it. I still can't believe you're fucking both your roommates! It sounds like something out of a porno. Then again, if anyone could pull it off you could. I'm jealous that they get to screw you, but not sure I could handle that sort of situation. Must be some kind of Bay Area hippy thing? ;) I realize it isn't one big orgy and that you guys mostly mind your own business. Still, those girls are obviously really chill.

That girl you work with sounds pretty cool. I'd go for it. I know, you don't want to give up the single life. I can't imagine many guys in your position would. But you're in your mid-twenties. You might want to think about giving serious relationships another shot. I know you got burned, but that was how many years ago? Just take it easy on the random hook-ups for a while, and focus on her. If it works out it will be worth it. If it doesn't you can go back to being a man whore!

On second thought, why don't you wait until after Christmas to ask her out and stuff? We're still going to fuck over break right? It's too bad we haven't made time to get together before now.

Remember my roommate Christy? Well I knew she was wild, but this is a little crazy. Apparently she's "poly". So she has two boyfriends that she is all "in love" with. I'd accuse her of being greedy for keeping two guys for herself (not that they're hotties or anything), but they're free to screw other people. And so is she! I dunno, like I'm all about hot crazy sex with strangers and all. But I guess deep down I'm a romantic. I want to meet some guy who will make me give up all others, y'know? I'm having a blast and wouldn't give any of this up for the world. And I know that looking back I'll be glad I had fun in college.

But for me "loving" someone means loving only them. That's why I'm not looking for a serious relationship right now. I don't think I'm ready. But I know that I'm exploring enough now that when the right guy comes along I'll be ready for him, and I won't wonder what else is out there.

Ok well I'm getting sexhiled by my roommate and one of her boyfriends. I guess I should go study anyways. Write soon ok? We should figure out what our plans are for Christmas and stuff.

Kisses,
Jen

*

December 3rd, 2003

Dear Eric,

I could hardly believe your last letter when I opened it. I am glad you took my request to heart for a longer correspondence.

You told me to inform you my exact response to your erotic story. My pussy was wet before I finished the first paragraph. I realized that I would need to touch myself, so I disrobed before continuing.

JamesSD
JamesSD
293 Followers
12