Dear John

Story Info
Julia tells John that she has a new lover.
1k words
3.19
22.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear John,

By the time you get this, I'll be on vacation with Clarissa, my new lover. She and I have been having a torrid affair for the past month, while you've been trotting around the world on "business." You've always had extra pussy on the side. I knew that, but I didn't let on, to avoid a big fucking fight. Well, now it's my turn to get some pussy - and I love it!

I never told you this before: I think you're a dumb fuck, redeemed only by having a big cock. That kept me going, but you know what? Clarissa has strap-ons which are not only bigger than your prick, but they never go soft. She fucks me better than you, and, as for getting my pussy eaten, all I can say is that it takes a woman to know how to please another woman. She's great at probing the folds of my pussy with her tongue, which gets me hot to start with. After she uses her lips and tongue on my clit, I usually spasm and come onto her face. And listen to this John: she laps up my juices with gusto, which you never did. You really didn't like the way I taste, but she does. Fuck you, John.

You don't deserve an explanation, but here it is anyway:

I never had the intention to cheat on you, although you'd been cheating on me for years. Most women are saps that way. I let slip at the office one day that my "boyfriend" would be out of town for a month and wondered what was happening around town, to keep myself occupied. That afternoon Clarissa called my office and asked if I was free for a chat.

"Sure," I said. "Come on in. I'm bored with the damn paper work for the Western Financial deal and could use a break."

She knocked on my door five minutes later. There was something different about her. She had unbuttoned the two top buttons of her blouse, showing a hint of black lace and the swell of her breasts. Clarissa was already advertising her availability, but I was too innocent to realize it at the time.

"Too bad you'll be alone for a month," she said. "I know how that feels. My best friend, Joyce, left town a while back for a good job in Colorado. I miss her a lot."

"That's tough," I said. "How about getting together after work for a drink?" John, honest, I had no thoughts of getting intimate with her at that point. Well, I'm not sure about that, in retrospect. The hint of black lace and the sight of her boobs may have already turned me on. Also, I knew that she and Joyce had been lovers.

That night we met at Jayson's, the bar on the corner of my block. You remember, don't you? We often drank there, before going to my apartment to fuck. That might have been why I picked Jayson's, but I really don't know. All I'm sure of is that we had a great time and got slightly tipsy. Tipsy, not drunk.

It seemed natural to ask her to come up to our place, for coffee and Danish. Because I was wobbling, she put her arm around me and held me close, very close. John, I loved the feel of her arm on my body - much more than any time you've held me.

It didn't take much of a seduction scene for her to get my blouse and bra off, and to start kissing my breasts. I must have been ready for loving since you weren't available...and she's a damn attractive woman. I put some smooth ballads on the CD player, my head was still spinning from the booze, and then she kissed me on the lips - slowly and passionately.

"You're very lovely," she said. "Lean back on the couch and let me take care of you."

That's exactly what happened; she took care of me, real good care. She's a fantastic lover. I leaned back and closed my eyes. Then, while kissing me, she unbuttoned my blouse and bra, and removed them. You remember how much I like to have a lover undress me before we fuck, don't you?

We didn't fuck or even eat each other's pussies that first night. She ran her tongue all around my nipples until I started to moan, and then she sucked on them. Clarissa is marvelously skilled with her tongue and lips. Much better than you ever were, if you don't mind my mentioning that. I responded to her intensely, breathing hard and then coming in an uncontrollable burst. I'd never lost control that way with any other lovers, male or female. You knew that I'd fucked other guys before you, but you didn't know about the women I'd been involved with, did you? Hey, John, I pretended I didn't know about the guys whose cocks you'd sucked. No big deal, you being a cocksucker; it's at least something we have in common. By the way, I hope you found some fun guys on your latest trip.

I want to finish this letter before I go to Clarissa's pad. So, I'll just add something about you that Clarissa and I have decided. Rather than ditching you for being such a useless prick, which was my first thought, we'll give you an opportunity to serve us. And I do mean "serve." We'll make you our sissy slut, to be used as we wish. You will do exactly as we say, while dressed in a maid's outfit. I think you'll look adorable in a maid's costume, with your lips and face made up, like the slut that you are. You will eat pussy, as demanded by us, on your knees, prick. We'll flog you, to enforce discipline, whenever you act up. I can picture your ass covered with red welts. Can *you* picture that, John? Probably the most enjoyable duty of yours will be to bend over, and be fucked in the ass by one of us, while eating the other's pussy. Think about that; focus on how you'll feel, being our sissy. Sweet dreams!

Julia