Dear John (I Love It)

Story Info
Love letter to my sweetheart.
804 words
4.56
29.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear John,

no, don't worry, it's not what you think, I don't want to break up with you or anything. (I just couldn't resist a little play with words.) Why would I want to break up with you? You're everything I want in a man. You're my best and most loyal friend, my funniest playmate, and my greatest lover. I love it how I feel when I'm with you.

I looked through one of my drawers yesterday, and I found something I wrote in my diary when I was about 17. It was a list of all the things I wanted in my ideal man; he should be tall and handsome and clever and sexy, he should be romantic and sweet and generous and passionate, have a great sense of humor, and love animals as much as I do. There must have been at least 40 demands on that list, and as I read them, you know what? You match every single one. There are even things I could add to that list, now that I've met you. Just thinking about you makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. After all this time, you still make me feel like a romantic little girl!

I love it how you're always there for me when I need your love and support. I love it how you can always tell the difference between when to hold me and let me cry, and when to chase my blues away with your crazy ideas. I love it how you call me just for minute, when you really don't have time, just so you can hear my voice. You make me feel so special.

I love it how you spend your time thinking about how to pleasure me; how you listen to my words, and remember them, and 6 months later surprise me by fulfilling the dreams I've confided in you. It's not what you give that is the sweetest, but the fact that you've spend time planning how to make me happy. I love it when you say "talk, I want to listen to you". In a way, that's the greatest compliment anyone has ever given me.

I love it that you show me that there are still things for me to learn. I love it how you challenge me to evolve. I love it how you make me want to become a better person, how you inspire me to strive to be the best I can be, and how you're always there to watch my back, to lend a hand, and always be the first to congratulate me when I win.

And I love it how you spend hours exploring my body, finding erogenous spots that neither of us knew I had. I love it how we give and take, how we work together, play together. The way you grab hold of the pillow under your head when I lick your nipples and nibble my way down your sexy body, the way you bite your lip and breath through your mouth when I put my lips around your big, beautiful cock and suck it into my mouth. And then you sit up and push me down on my back, so that you can part my legs and put your head between my thighs; and your fingers know just how gentle they must be when you part my lips and kiss the ruby hidden inside. You play with me, moving your tongue over my clit, shifting between teasing the sensitive spots, and moving to an entirely new one, just to see my reaction.

I love it how you tease me, and keep it back, and force me to wait, even though I'm so horny I could burst, and I cuss at you and order you to GET INSIDE ME NOW, DAMMIT, OR ELSE, and you smile that wicked smile at me, and just when I'm ready to push you down and jump on you, then you lift my legs over your shoulders, and come into my wetness, finally, and I'm in heaven, pure and simple. Dirty and simple, perhaps? No, there's nothing dirty about this!

I love it how you taught me the importance of really long foreplay, because you were right, it does make your orgasms more intense. I come, over and over again; it's like a chain reaction in my body, spreading through my limbs, until my toes are tingling, my knees feel jointless, and my whole skin is electric. Every little touch turns me on, I can feel the soft cotton in the sheets, your warm skin, your hairy legs. You make my head spin with excitement. In bed, and everywhere.

Hey, Wild Thing? You make my heart sing.

And I long for you to come over, so we can sing together again.

Your wife