Dear Jos

Story Info
Celyste writes a letter to her dear but absent partner.
1k words
2
9.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joserlin
Joserlin
3 Followers

My Dearest Joserlin,

I dreamed of you again last night. It was a hot, humid night and I'd thought I'd never get to sleep; but I did, and I'm so glad for it.

You had come to my room and from my bed I could see you framed by the moonlight that was pouring in through the open window. It shone against your skin and made flames of the trail of hair that leads down your chest. You spoke my name and I sat up amidst my covers. My nightdress had come undone and was showing a goodly amount of my breast, which seemed to beckon you closer.

You did not mistake the summons, and placed your hand upon me, squeezing and rolling my nipple between your fingers. You breathed kisses about my neck and shoulders and I encouraged you by pulling your head closer. All I could do was moan as you licked my ear and suckled up and down its length. It felt so good that even now I could swear it was reality and not dream.

Light kisses, I placed along your jaw and about your mouth before we pressed together: your naked chest against my partially clad one, and kissed with perfect accord. Our tongues danced and I could feel your eyelashes dancing against my cheek.

As we kissed, our hands roamed over each other's body. Despite how well I know you and how often I've cupped your buttocks, felt your hard cock against my stomach, felt your hand brush my inner thighs, each touch felt like a first and begged to be enjoyed to the fullest. Your nails scratching against my skin brought every nerve afire. I could feel the way the muscles in your feet twitch as your body tightens. That nearly brought my juices flowing more so than when you parted my nether lips and slowly rubbed and scritched me into a frenzy.

Then I have to admit to being in such a state, oblivious to all but the feelings of pleasure you were causing to wash over me, that I hadn't realized you'd moved down to kiss and feel my breasts until your tongue had already brought one nub to its peak. You licked and kissed each orb in turn, all the while squeezing the other with a delicious pressure. It was simply too much to bear and I moved down between your legs.

You tasted magnificent. Forwards and back I sucked along your length, pulling the little folds of skin with my lips just to hear you gasp. I love that sound that you make. The one that's a cross between an inhalation and a whimper. With both hands I grasped you and rubbed the head of your penis against my cheek, taking time to flutter my eyelashes against you so I could taste your precum once more.

Pivoting, I placed my legs to either side of your head, trapped your penis and balls between my chest and your body, and started to lick the skin that follows from your hole to your testicles. I fell into teasing your opening with abandon, pushing the tip of my tongue just inside your opening and then wriggling my tongue and circling the outer edges. Your scent filled my nose and emboldened me. Timing the swipes of my tongue to those of yours against my slit, I waited for you to start wending your slippery tongue into my body before I'd do the same with yours.

Then you growled and flipped me over onto my stomach. I didn't even have the time to pull up onto my knees before you slicked yourself with lube and slid deep into my ass with one smooth push. It burned so deliciously. I've never understood how you make pain feel so good, but you do. Every single time.

My cunt was oozing its juices onto the cotton sheets. The force of each plunge into my body pushed my breasts both into and across the mattress, rubbing the already sensitized nubs into yet greater excitement. My breath came in gasps and shouts. I never wanted it to end.

It seemed to go on for hours, and yet neither of us tired. Dreams may well be better than real life if within them we never ache, never hunger, and never need to attend to nature. Your grunts and the feel of your arms straining and quivering against my sides was my fodder. The sound and weight of your balls against my thighs was my joy and relief. Your girth filling me and stretching me in all the right places was my salve and healing.

At length your cream flowed and spilled out of me to join my juices already soaking my hair and glistening upon my skin. Your weight pressed me into the bed and coerced my mind to even deeper sleep where we re-enacted the passion again and again. When next I chance awake within my dream, we were both on our sides, and you were still buried deep in my ass. Sadly, before long, I awoke for real and keenly felt the lack of your warmth against me.

There was no recourse for me but to rise and write you at once. I miss you. I want you to help me to enact my dream, and possibly other dreams before. Would you not like to use my mouth or my pussy in the ways I'd dreamed last letter? Please come home soon. Surely your business is not so important?

Yours in love and lust,

Celyste.

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

Sweet Celyste,

I leave on the next train home. I hate being away from your mind and your body. You are such a tease to keep writing all of these letters to me. Be ready for me.

Joserlin.

P.S. I found your present in my luggage. When did you start buying thongs? . ~Jos.

Joserlin
Joserlin
3 Followers