Dear Kevin Ch. 02

Story Info
She describes deviant acts her slave will endure.
829 words
4.06
36.8k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Kevin:

The following will give you a taste of what it is going to be like to be my slave for 24 hours.

You are naked on your back on the hotel bed. Each of your legs is tied to the frame of the bed securely so you can't budge them. I remove my bra and panties but leave on my garter, stockings and my black stilettos. I climb on top of you and sit on your face backwards so I can reach your cock. Eat my pussy slave and make it good! I expect to feel your tongue lashing my clit, in my hot pussy and rimming my ass.

As I lean forward to your cock my pierced nipples brush against your stomach turning me on even more. I start to lick your inner thigh as I put clothespins on your balls. I am going to continue to do this until you make me squirt all over your face. I don't care how many clothespins it takes, so you had better be at the top of your pussy eating game! I have left your hands untied so you can grab my ass when I start to cum and wiggle away. Make me stay there with your face buried in my gash until I am screaming, squirting my hot cum on you and about to pass out from the intense cumming.

Once you make that happen I tie your hands to the bed frame as well and lick all of my hot juices off your face that I just squirted. Then I sit between your legs and remove all of the clothespins on your balls. Slowly, one at a time, licking each sore spot they are in as I remove each one. When they are all removed I tongue every inch of your big dick, your ass, and everything in between.

When you convincingly beg your Mistress that you deserve to be fucked, I am going to straddle you and slam my pussy around your rock hard cock and fuck the hell out of you. My ass slapping on your sore balls will probably hurt a bit, but my tight, wet, shaved pussy ravaging your cock will make you forget your balls. Once I have fucked you to my satisfaction, I will let you cum deep in me while I make my pussy walls squeeze down on your cumming cock. If I am in a good mood, I will untie you and let you rest a little bit before moving on to my next deviant act.

I move the chair to the end of the bed. Sit your naked ass in it slave! I tie ropes around you and the chair and make sure your ass isn't moving anytime soon. You are going to have to sit there and watch me get myself off, up close and personal, with my toys. After putting the chain end of your pussy clamps around your cock and balls and fastening it so it is nice and tight around them, I lay with my ass on the end of the bed and put a leg up on each your shoulders. I put your pussy clamps on my pussy and I run my hands all over my body and play with my tits to get me started. Pinching and pulling on my piercings. I move one hand down and start to rub my clit until I need to feel a dick in me. Then I grab my big pink dildo and fuck myself with it while using another dildo to vibrate on my clit. You watch as the dildo slides in and out of my hot hole, slamming deep inside me. Taking that entire big dildo, I take my feet off your shoulders and press my stiletto heels into your nipples pushing away harder the closer I get to cumming. The further I push away, the more your clamps pulls on your cock and balls and also my pussy. The hotter I make myself and wiggle around, the more pain it is going to cause you! Pay attention slave and don't look away or the stilettos go on your balls!

Once I cum hard I will untie you and make you take the pussy clamps off me and kiss the spot they were digging into my soft pussy skin. As I lay back on the bed I order you to jerk off while I watch. While you stand over me stroking your member I watch with my mouth open and ready. Squirt your cum in my mouth Slave, Mistress wants to taste you some more! She loves the taste of your hot cum!

The rest of the night will be for you to find out. But if you are a good boy and if I wake to a good finger fucking-rough and hard-I will order room service and let you eat breakfast off my tits and pussy. With a fork!

Scared?

ME!