Dear Lalah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left me in this tiring position with my asshole dripping and burning while she dragged a chair over and sat in front of me, smoking a cigarette. As if inspired, the moved the chair even closer and positioned herself so that her dripping red pussy was an inch from my mouth. Scootching her butt down to the edge of the chair she pressed that sopping pussy to my lips and began slowly grinding my face. I immediately became absolutely intoxicated by her scent and licked her pussy for all I was worth. She had a very prominent clitoris that was easy to find and I caught that little gem gently between my teeth and tortured it relentlessly with my tongue. She soon came and her juices just about drowned me! My face was dripping and she was flashing me that wicked smile while easing her pussy back away from my voracious mouth. She lit another cigarette before we continued.

After she completed her smoke she got up beside me and was teasing my ass, cock & balls while asking me if she should allow me to cum. All I could do was nod the affirmative and hope, that I would soon be free of this now tiresome bondage device. Lighting yet another cigarette she informed that there must be a tax paid in addition to the price already tendered for seeing her naked...that is IF I really wanted to cum. I eagerly agreed but neglected to ask or even consider what form that tax might take. As she began flogging my inflamed ass once more with her whip I honestly considered that this might be the price, but I was way off!

When she finished whipping my ass she released me from the restraints and allowed me to stand and stretch for a few brief seconds. She then led me over to a table where I was strapped spread eagle almost to the corners of the table but not quite since it was so large. My wrists and ankles were securely bound and she walked around the table a few times dragging her nails lightly over my body. My cock had been throbbing for almost an hour and I wondered how she would make me cum or let me cum and how long or quick it would be before I finally did get to cum. Standing at the foot of the table where my feet were spread wide apart and secured she reached under and released a lock that suddenly made the table stand on end! My head was inches from the floor and the table was actually positioned so that my feet were just over and beyond my head. I guessed quickly what was probably coming next and I was right on point.

Assuming a position where she straddled my head with her feet, she gently removed the cock and ball harness that had no doubt helped me greatly in maintaining a solid erection throughout my session thus far. She tossed in aside and poured some sort of lotion onto her hands. She then massaged only my balls with this cooling ointment, rolling them between her fingers, tickling and scratching them in such a teasing fashion. I was ready to cum simply from the attention she was giving my balls when she stopped and began greasing up my desperate to cum cock. She pulled it downward and began to slowly jack me off, slowing when she felt I was getting too close. This was repeated several times, teasingly bringing me to the brink only to completely stop touching me. It was maddening! Finally, she told me I could cum whenever I felt I couldn't stop from doing so.

It was not more than 15 seconds of her slow, squeezing and teasing cock stroking before I simply exploded. With the position I was in and her hand directing my cock I shot a great load straight down and all over my face and neck while she expertly milked every drop out of my spent prick. In a move that I still consider one of the sexiest things ever to happen to me she scooped up a glob of cum from my face and licked her finger clean, appearing to savor the taste. She then went around and adjusted the table so that my head was still leaning back but only at an angle compatible for her to straddle my face with her pussy. I realized immediately what she was doing as she ground her pussy into my cum soaked face, mixing my juices with hers prior to settling in for another delicious tongue lashing by me. I ate both of our juices and never gave it a second thought, it was a delicious mix!

Well, that was pretty much that and soon I was on my way but not without strict instructions to stay away from her daughter or the photos would cause me great embarrassment. Mom also sent me off with a teasing good bye by saying that I had been wonderful and she just might call me back for another session...this time with an audience of her selected friends. But, that is another story.

12