Dear Master

Story Info
A letter to her master about her dream
770 words
3.8
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Master,

I just can't get you off my mind. You were in my dream again...

We met at a hotel, I answered the door naked. As soon as the door opened, you wrapped your arm around me and kissed me hard. Your mouth was so soft, yet strong. I could feel the electricity in your kiss. Your fingers in my hair, pulling my head back, kissing my neck. You pressed me into the wall, your body tightly against me. Your taste, your smell, your feel, everything was so vivid. Like a whirlwind we made it to the bed.

You made me lay down on my stomach, you told me to close my eyes while you undressed. I obeyed.

"Yes, Master." My breath heavy, my pulse racing. Gently you ran my blindfold up the back of my legs, tickling the ties up my back until you slid it over my eyes. Running your nails up my arms you grabbed my wrist and cuffed one hand. Gently running you nails back down my arm across my shoulders, up my other arm and cuffed the second. After my hands were secured above my head; I could feel your large warm hands started caressing my body.

Your strong hands massaging my shoulders, rubbing my back. I let out a moan. Your voice firm but gentle. "Be quiet my pet." I could feel your burning desire through your hands. You were whispering to me, "Be a good girl for me." Slowly, moving down to caress my backside, barely touching it. I started to raise my hips to your hands. "NO, don't move, pet." Oh my, how was I going to do this? I enjoy pleasing you, I can do this.

Your wonderful hands running up and down my legs. Slightly spreading them apart, massaging the inside of my thighs, carefully not to touch my wet pussy. Both legs now on fire, you made your way slowly to my feet, you cuffed my ankles together.

Flipping me over you started running your hands back up my body. My body trying to stay still. I must please Master. You finally reached my aching breasts. Sucking, pulling, nibbling, and kissing. Squeezing my nipples hard, you told me if I was a good girl and didn't make a sound, or move; you would give me a treat. I so want to please Master. I found myself holding my breath. Breathe I had to remind myself.

"Thank you Master" was almost too much to say. You proceeded to run your hot, large hands all over my body, again avoiding my hot, very wet pussy. Kissing and licking everywhere your hands had touched. It was hard to stay still, but I managed, barely.

You kept whispering, "You're being a very good girl." Your voice so soft I could barely hear you. Working your mouth and hands back down my body, you kissed the tips of my toes and disappeared.

Straining, I could hear you; it was so hard not to move. I could feel your breath on my nipples. Then the soft feel of, my guess, feathers flitting around my swollen breasts. Down my stomach, down and up each leg. Hovering over my aching clit. "Good pet." I felt the warmth from your body next to mine. I so wanted to be good for my Master. You turned me over again, laying on my stomach I could feel the feathers running down my back. Following the curve of my hips, it sent a shiver up my body. OH NO I hope he didn't notice. I thought.

The sound of your breath becoming ragged, the darkness, the sensations. I don't know how much more I can take and still obey. When I'm on the brink of sensation overload, it all stopped. I couldn't hear you anymore. Where did you go? I couldn't feel anything but the tingle in my pussy. Slight panic hit my stomach. Please, I didn't think I did a bad thing. I wanted to call your name, but I can't disobey. The emptiness running around my head. Spinning, deafening silence.

The sound of your breathing came back into focus. I could feel your body heat radiating towards me. My panic subsiding. I was a good pet. I could feel a smile turning the corner of my lips. Your breath brushing my cheek. I pleased him!

"CUM!" You ordered. My whole body went into spasms, I could feel all of my muscles tingling...

My eyes flew open, I was really having an orgasm. That is one Hell of a way to wake up. Thank you Master.

Your pet