Dear Master

Story Info
A submissive imagining meeting her master in a past life.
1.4k words
3.96
7.6k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Master,

They say history repeats itself. I wonder if people are doomed to the same fate. Meeting the same people, experiencing the same personalities, gravitating souls destined to change the other.

I burn brighter with you. Not because of love or any other notable virtue, but because you bring out the worst in me. Desire burns hotter, jealousy threatens to choke me, and my insatiable greed is all consuming. Given two choices: one, a life full of happiness and uneventful occurrences versus a life full of uncertainty and adventure with you, I would always be tempted to choose you.

It's almost as if I've chosen before. Another version of myself experienced this treacherous desire. The addiction. I'm not a fool, we both have other lovers, but it's different between us. I am only truly satisfied when I'm with you.

You aren't the cutest or the kindest. You are the king of partial truths and secrecy. If I were smarter, then I would run far from you and never let you touch me again. Yet, fate is one fickle bitch. My entire body is attuned to you. When you stand close to me and I can smell your scent, your masculinity, my body trembles and I'm instantly wet. Your kisses are like oxygen; I'll die if I can't get more of them. And when you are inside me, my mind goes blank except for the pleasure I feel.

I imagine you were once a sultan and I was a slave girl bought for your pleasure and satisfaction. I caught your eye, as I was completing my duties for the evening. You called to me confident, a man used to always receiving his way in all things. I kneeled before you, eyes lowered in supplication. You lift my head to peer into my eyes, trying to learn my secrets. You tell me to disrobe, right there, in front of everyone. Never taking my eyes off of you, I let my garments fall, and my breathing quickens, uncertain if from fear or anticipation. Your hand catches my chin in its grip and you lean in to kiss me, a master claiming his property. As you kiss me, you use your other hand to rub my clit, gentle at first, but then an increase in intensity. As my body reacts by trembling and my moans become louder, your mouth leaves mine and you start to kiss your way to my breasts. You take a nipple into your mouth and ravage it, switching between sucking and biting. My head falls back and I forget there are people watching you, that we are not alone. I don't care. I lean into your fingers and clasp your head to my breast. You laugh and break free from my hold and turn your attentions to the other one. My orgasm hits me hard, shuddering violently in your embrace, wetting your fingers in the process. You feed your fingers to my lips, forcing me to taste myself. I fall to my knees in front of you, sitting there, your erection inches from my lips. I use my hands to free you from your garments, and start to lick and suck on your dick, licking the sides and head, moving my mouth over you. You thread your hands in my hair, massaging my hair, until all of a sudden you pull my hair hard and my body reacts in lust, my pussy becomes wetter and my body shudders. You tilt my head back and cease my tasting of you.

"You like it rough slave girl, don't you?"

I don't answer because your tongue is now in my mouth as you grab my legs and thrust into me. There is nothing gentle about your strokes; you are inside of me, rough and deep. I let my body fall backwards towards the floor, so that all I can see is you leaning over me, holding my legs above my head. My moans become loud in the room, my body trembling in lust. You lean down and kiss me, a punishing, dominating kiss. You brand me with your lips, with your dick, and all I can do is climax, my pussy contracting around your dick.

You groan and say, "You are going to make me cum, slave girl, with your wet, tight pussy."

I gasp at your naughty words, but I spread my legs wider to give you more access. You pound me harder and then I feel your climax deep inside of me. You collapse on top of me, kissing my forehead, pulling me close.

"Are you ready, for your education, slave girl?" you ask me.

I frown, puzzled by your question, uncertain how I should respond to you.

"Do you want to please me?" you rephrase and I nod in affirmation.

"Good." You smile at me and lean in to kiss me.

"It would please me greatly to see you receive pleasure, to be pleasured by others, while I watch."

I blink at your words. You see my hesitation and pull me up. I finally notice the other occupants in the room. Two of your trusted advisors were seated, stroking their dicks while staring at the two of us. You lead me towards them and stand behind me, cupping and pinching my nipples. My eyes close as my head falls back towards your shoulder as I arch towards your fingers. I feel fingers gently spreading me, stroking me. I adjust my stance and the fingers become more insistent, probing deeper. You step from behind me and another man takes your place. He kisses my neck and resumes cupping my breasts and pinching my nipples. I open my eyes to see you sitting and watching, your eyes piercing the depth of my soul. They lead me towards a dais and lay me down. One of the men spreads me wide and starts to lick my pussy and clit. The other man stands by my head and touches his dick to my lips. I open my mouth and take him in my mouth, licking and sucking on his head. My moans become trapped in my throat as I move my head up and down his dick. He pinches my nipples, as I taste him in my mouth. My body hums and shudders as I experience the beginnings of another orgasm from the man licking and tonguing my pussy. Suddenly, he stops licking me and enters me with one smooth stroke. My head falls back as I stop tasting the dick in my mouth to enjoy the dick in my pussy. My eyes open and I meet your gaze across the room. A million messages are conveyed through that glance. I know that even though two other males are using my body that I belong to you. That this only happens because you allow it. I stare at you unblinking, watching you become hard again. Never taking your eyes off of mine, you begin to stroke yourself and I watch, attuned to your every movement, your desire.

As you watch me, I feel my pleasure growing, my body tensing, feeling as if no one else existed but you and me in the room.

"Come for me, my naughty slave girl" you whisper and my body tenses and climaxes from your words.

Exhausted, I collapse weakly against the dais, trying to catch my breath. You call your advisors over to you and I feel them leave my body gently. Closing my eyes, I try to recover from the intensity of the orgasms I experienced.

"Open your mouth, slave girl," you command and I obey.

You gently thrust your dick into my mouth as you start to caress my hair. As you caress my hair, you start to thrust a little bit deeper each time. Your hands become more aggressive and pull gently on my hair as you guide your dick in and out of my mouth. I can feel you trembling as you get closer and closer to your orgasm. Your moans become louder and your thrusts more insistent. I open my mouth wider to accommodate your thrusts for all I want to do is please you. Finally, I feel your body shudder and the taste of your cum hitting the back of my throat. I swallow, lick my lips, and rest my head against your thigh.

"Such a good little slave girl, you are" you whisper to me, hands still in my hair.

It is at this point I wake up alone in my bed. My nipples are hard and my pussy wet from this dream of us together. I start to finger my clit furiously and intently, needing this release from the intense feelings I just experienced. My orgasm hits me hard as I call your name, the echoing silence mocking me. I recline back against my pillows and try to collect my thoughts.