Dear Master

Story Info
Letter from Kate written to her Master Alex.
1.6k words
3.6
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Master,

I was wondering if you would tie me up and blind fold me and if I needed a gag, I would love for you to put your penis in my warm, wet mouth.

I would be naked already, or you could rip my clothes off literally while I'm lying there.

I would feel cold at first, my whole body would shiver and my usually small nipples would get supehard and aroused.

You would take your time with me. The longer and slower you took, the more aroused I would get from the mystery of what you were going to do next.

You would start by breathing really close to my whole body beginning at my ear. You would nuzzle your nose along mine and hold my face by my cheek forcefully, but passionately, and kiss me long and deep. This started to make my body feel warm and my vagina was dancing with delight.

You move down to my neck and breathe heavy. Its hot against my skin and I want to touch you so bad but I can't, I arc my back trying to get my breasts to touch you, but I only touch air.

I feel your presense move away and I stop moving.

"Kate, if you are to be my obedient slave you must not move your body, not even an inch. You are to let me pleasure you.

I surely do not need your guidance! Let that part go and obey your Master, or you're out of the game. I have plenty of slaves that can replace you."

"Yes, Master." I/Kate replied.

You go in for the kill and bite my neck. I let out a moan of pleasure and pain, but I remain still. My body shivered with ecstasy from the bite- I love how u bite my neck-so sexy.

Anyway, the moment me and my vagina have been waiting for:

titty-time!

"If you want to get me superwet and make my lips swell, this is it!" Kate notified the Master of her secret turn on.

You start by putting your index finger in my mouth and I suck on it while you breathe your hot breath all over my chest area. I try so hard not to make a move.

You take your wet finger out of my mouth and circle it around my right nipple and admire how my breasts look. I can feel you just staring at them and it makes me feel insecure, but then I remember I am

the most beautiful slave inside and outside, and out of all the others!!

I start to feel confident and sexy .You come down and whisper in my ear, "you have beautiful white, milky breasts that are a perfect handful" just as you cup my right breast in your big warm hand.

I tell you, "you can milk them all night long" as you laugh and I moan for you to use your tongue as you are squeezing both of my titties in your hands.

It feels so good to have my boobs massaged by you cuz u know what you are doing.

I feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter!

Each time you pinch a nipple my pussy screams for you.

After fondling my breasts/nipples for 10 minutes, you start to breathe on my breasts again, alternating between hot and cool breaths. I am so turned on my stomach starts to feel in knots and I crave your tongue on my nipples.

"C'mon already, will you lick my breasts all over, I'm dying here-you are torturing me, but at the same time I dont want this to end!" I, Kate, cries out.

"Patience slave, all good things cum to those who obey!" You, Master Alex replied.

"Yes, Master"

"Alex, is fine."

"Yes, Alex"

Just the way I said your name made your penis hard.

"Say my name again and tell me what you want be to do to you in detail" you say.

"Alex" I cried out with a pained voice, "I want you to lick my nipples with the tip of your tongue and make smooth circles around my nipples with your tongue, alternating between each breast. You should cup both of my breasts and go to town sucking, licking, nibbling, teasing with your mouth and tongue, but don't hurt them, love them"

and you did just that...

You even got so excited that you took your penis and put it between my breasts.

I told u, "before u could start, you should finger me a little because I am really wet like dripping sopping wet."

If I could have seen your face, it would have been priceless!

My pussy was so wet, it felt like a soft ball of mush. My lips were slippery and wet and glistening in the moonlight.

You took your fingers out and wiped my juices all over my cleavage and even held your fingers by my nose.

"Smell" and with your command I did just that.

"OMG!" The smell of my own pussy turned me on so much!

"My pussy smells absolutely delicious!"

I can hear you breathing heavy and realize you are smelling your fingers still-you can't get enough of it and I like that.

"Oh Kate, you smell divine!" You say to me.

"I do, dont I? If I smell great, Im sure I taste even better."

You breathe on my pussy as you take major inhales of my scent.

You start to seep pre-cum out of the tip of your penis.

You take your finger and wipe the pre-cum and put your finger in my mouth and ask me,

"How do I taste?"

"Mmm.. nummy!" I honestly said back.

"OMG! I hate the taste of semen, but yours; yours tastes like cotton candy. makes me want to suck you and fuck you hard, Alex?!?!"

"Oh, we will get to that part eventually."

And with that said you/Alex licked my lips with the tip of his tongue tracing along the outer edges of my pussy hole very soft, slow, and methodical.

I could feel his warm breath and picture how beautiful he looks munching on my beaver.

He tells me, "this tie up thing really works?!" as I moan out loud, multiple times. By now he is licking and flicking my clit with his tongue. My pussy juice is running down his chin, thats how wet I am & how much we enjoy each other.

My mouth is watering, my face is beat red and throbbing with passion, my skin is blotchy and flustered.

I can't help but gyrate my hips and fuck his face. He seems to like it or feels that way.

I tell him, "please stop or I will cum and I want to cum on his dick when he cums.." but he just keeps thrusting his fingers and tongue simultaneously in and out of my pussy hole.

You love the way I taste that you want me to squirt in your mouth.

"Squirt? Ive never squirted before I thought that was a myth." Kate said wearily.

"Oh Kate, you can do it!

(I can? :/)... and with that he brought his face up to mine and I could smell myself all over his face, lips, & breath. It was a huge turn on!

We started kissing and I felt my legs start to shake and you held me down by my hips and looked at me knowingly and proud.

I arched my back again, but instead of getting yelled at; you took my breasts in your bear/bare hands and rubbed your face all around them.

"You motor-boatin' son of a bitch!" Kate said jokingly and light-hearted.

Then you licked my nipples and areola really good and sloppy wet.

You took your hot dick and slapped it between my breasts and started to rub yourself back and forth, while pushing my breasts together. They tightly enveloped your hot, horny cock.

I want to massage your ass so bad and try to pry myself out of my restraints to no such luck. I cry out in agony,

"You either let me suck on your yummy cock right now, OR you are fucking my vagina with it before I go insane!" I screamed.

Alex took his penis and put it in my mouth to gag me before I could even finish my sentence.

"mmm..." I moan, as you can feel the vibrations from my mouth on your cock.

I feel it your cock growing and getting bigger in my mouth- which actually made it easier for me to suck on his cock without using my hands.

You love how I am milking your cock-you are shocked at how good I am and want to reward me!

You start to hump my face and fuck my mouth hard. I can feel it hitting the back of throat, but I dont care because you fucking love it...

So much that you cum in my mouth unexpectedly!

I purse my lips and swallow a thick, milky "cock" tail of cum!

I lick my lips- there are traces of both of us on my lips.

You start to undo my restraints and I jump on you like a tiger and rub your tired penis against my clit and squeeze my tits as you watch intently.

You start to perk up and I climb on top of you and insert your slick dick into my vagina. We both let out a giant, deep moan.

You full fill every inch of me and In that moment we feel each other.

I have never felt so close to a person so fast.

My pussy smelled so strong that we could smell it every time I would ride up and down his big,hot, young, cock.. between the smell, the moistness running down his legs, we came together as one and it was the best and so real.I crave you, Alex.