Dear Master Ch. 04

Story Info
The Last Submission.
2.7k words
4.22
7.2k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four-"The Last Submission"

Dear Derrick,

It's been two months. For the most part, I have accepted that you weren't coming back. I returned to my normal schedule and made plans to try other lovers; however, there would be occasional moments in which I would remember vividly our sexual encounters and I would have to bring myself to orgasm, since I was so wet from remembering your domination, but knew you were not available.

Yet, I had no idea that I was about to have an unforgettable night that I would always remember and cherish.

It started off like most days, uneventful and typical. I went to work and came home preparing to relax from the stress of a long week with a glass of wine when my phone chimes, indicating I received a text. I glance down at the phone briefly and then do a double take recognizing the phone number as yours.

"I've read your stories," you texted me.

"What stories?" I text back, a little curious, a little peeved that I haven't heard from you and the first time I do, it's vague and coy.

"Your good erotic stories." chimes the next text. "The ones about me. Surprised you didn't reveal all that occurred."

I lean back in my chair and ponder this for a moment. Do I lie to you? Do I continue this conversation? Can I not give in to my desire to please you, to experience your special brand of domination?

Another text message chime. "Whatcha doin?" you text.

"Thinking." I reply honestly. That's all I can do right now. A million thoughts run through my mind.

"About?" you text back.

"Everything and nothing." I reply and toss the phone on the cushion next to me.

Ten minutes pass. Then, another chime. "Do you want to see me?" you ask.

Arrogant bastard. As if I can answer that question. I really should say no, yet my body craves your touch.

"Yes." I text back. "Give me an hour."

"OK." You text. "See you then."

I grab my phone and walk to my bedroom. Do I dress for seduction or dress as if I am not interested in fucking you? I sigh, not really sure of the answer.

I strip off my work clothes and get in the shower. As the heated water runs down my body, I use the loofa to scrub my body clean, to be ready for anything. I grab the razor off of the shelf and shave my pussy, knowing that we both love the feel of my pussy completely free of hair. As I stand with my back to the showerhead, memories of all of our sexual encounters play in my mind. I can feel my body responding to my lustful thoughts; my breasts become heavy, my nipples hard and firm, and my pussy starting to become wet. I finish rinsing myself off and turn off the shower, getting ready to rub lotion into my skin and figure out what to wear. I rub lotion into my skin and it intensifies my feelings of desire. I can remember you running your fingers up my leg to tease me often, to delay my climax, to make me wild with passion.

"Fuck!" I exclaim. I glance at the clock and realize I have 20 minutes left. I need to cum now before you are here. I lie down on my bed and spread my legs. I know this will be a quick orgasm for I do not have time for a long, drawn out experience. I grab my nipple clamps and put them on, whimpering at the sensations they bring to my body, the pain equaling pleasure.

I begin to rub my clit, hard and fast, trying to bring this orgasm on quickly so that I can be ready when you arrive. My breath is ragged and panting and I know this will be intense. I remember the time you fucked me from behind, your hands in my hair pulling and I can feel myself nearing my climax.

"Come for me, my little pain slut" I imagine you whispering to me and I shatter, writhing and moaning out my orgasm. I remove the nipple clamps and lie there, debating if I should tell you not to come over, as I am frightened by the way my body responded to memories of you.

"Could I handle the real thing?" I wonder and get up to get dressed. I decide I will wear a dress with no panties or bra and see where this night would lead. I look at the clock-five minutes are left.

I brush my hair and put on make-up. I usually never wore make-up with you because before you would text me and tell me to be ready in ten minutes which was enough time for a shower and fixing my hair, with a little time for straightening up the house.

My palms begin to sweat. My hands are trembling. I hear your car in the driveway. I let out a breath. Showtime.

You knock at the door. I count to three and open it. I smile as you step inside my house.

"Hey." You say. "Hey." I reply. Silence. I glance at you from my lowered glaze. You close the door and step closer to me. I inhale and stand my ground. You smell as good as I can remember. Your scent always made me wet. I watch your nostrils flare and I know you can smell me, my desire.

You step closer and I step back. Skittish, I retreat from your advances until I realized I have walked backwards into my bedroom. I feel my thighs hit the bed. Oops. I look up into your gaze.

"We should talk," you say and I nod my head in agreement, at a loss for words.

"Later though" you say and laugh and you push me onto the bed. As my back hits the mattress, you are on me with your tongue in my mouth.

We both moan, lost in the moment, kissing each other with ardent desire. I run my nails under your shirt and dig my nails into your back, drawing you closer to me. You thrust between my legs and I can feel your hard dick against my thigh, both of us still clothed. I reveal in your taste, drinking your taste as a dehydrated man seeks water, needing this with every fiber of my being.

I wrench my mouth away from yours. Panting heavily, I sit up on the bed, running my hands through my hair.

"What?" you ask, waiting for me to gather my thoughts.

" I want this to be different," I reply and climb on top of you.

"How?" you ask with laughter in your voice.

I lean down and kiss you gently at first, until your hands pull me closer and you deepen the kiss. I push your arms above your head and your fingers seek mine, our hands clasping and intertwining. After awhile I break my hands free so that in between kisses, I can reach for the restraints on the bed. I snap one around your left wrist. You pause in kissing me and look up at me with a smile.

"Really?" you ask. I understand your question. Am I really ready to take control?

"Yes" I purr and reach for the other restraint to bind your right wrist. There. I lean back and admire the attractive man chained to my bed. I smile.

"Mine." I whisper and begin to strip you of your pants and boxers. I pull my dress over my head so that I am naked and press my body to yours.

"My shirt?" you ask with a smirk.

"Leave it" I reply and kiss you. As I'm kissing you I'm rubbing my pussy against your hard cock. I am so wet that you glide between my folds and I ride you that way while our tongues duel and dance.

"God, that feels good." you sigh in-between kisses and I smile.

I break the kiss to reach over to my nightstand and grab my nipple clamps. I lift up your shirt to your neck and lick and nip at your nipples. Then, I place the clamps on your nipples, enjoying the hiss of pleasure that escapes from your lips.

I kiss and lick down your body, spending time around your abs and then lower. I nibble and kiss your thighs, taking my time to prolong the pleasure. I hover over your dick and just lick the head quickly, feeling you jerk against the restraints.

"Tease," you groan and I laugh. I then lick and gently suck on your balls playing with both of them enjoying your moans of delight.

Finally, I grasp the base of your dick and put the head in my mouth, sucking gently. I begin to lick down one side of your dick and then the other to then return to the head to suck it again. I begin to move my mouth very slowly down your dick taking you deeper and deeper within my mouth. A part of me wishes your hands were in my hair, but I am getting off on hearing your gasps and moans while pleasing you. Ever so often, I stop deep throating you to press my breasts around your dick and move them up and down, my saliva on your dick a great lubricant.

"You are going to make me cum" you groan and I pick up the speed and intensity. Suddenly, you tense and I feel your cum in my mouth and I swallow. Smiling, I climb up your body to release the restraints; however, as soon as you are released you quickly flip me over and pin my arms over my head.

"Naughty little devil" you whisper in my ear. You bend down and lick my ear only to bite the earlobe as you pull away. "Don't move or I'll stop."

Your hands move down my body, caressing my skin gently. You spread my legs apart and touch my pussy.

"Damn, you're wet." You exclaim. I hear you reaching into my nightstand drawer but I have no idea what you are searching for until I feel the smack of the paddle hitting my ass cheeks.

"Be a good girl and count out your smacks," you command and I obey.

By the time I reached twenty, my ass was burning and my pussy was sopping wet. I could feel it running down the sides of my legs. I hear you toss the paddle back in the drawer. You rummage around the drawer some more.

"Here, fuck yourself with this," you tell me and hand me Mr. Purple. Mr. Purple is a 10 inch, purple vibrator that I can only use when I'm sopping wet. It has rotating beads and a thrusting component that I absolutely love using.

I start to turn over and you hold me in place. "No, use it while lying on your tummy," you tell me and I shrug.

I spread my legs and insert Mr. Purple. The angle is awkward so you help move me to an abbreviated doggy style position where my ass is in the air, but my head is on my pillow. Both of our hands are on the vibrator, thrusting it inside of me. I become lost in sensation, getting closer to orgasm, vaguely aware of you moving behind me, rubbing my asshole with your fingers.

Then, I feel your dick slowly begin to enter my asshole. As I begin to withdraw the vibrator from my pussy, you stop me.

"Don't stop," you whisper and wrap one hand around mine to help me thrust it back in, while continuing to enter my ass.

Now, I've been double penetrated before. There is that brief moment of pain that turns into exquisite pleasure from the sensation of being filled completely. You grip my hips tighter as you fuck my ass and I moan at the kinkiness of feeling you in my ass while Mr. Purple is in my pussy. My climax hits me hard and I shudder violently, squirting all over my sheets and Mr. Purple. You pull out from behind me, remove your condom to throw it away, and run your hands up my thighs to spread my legs wide.

"Think it's time for some face to face play time," you say. "I'm ready to fuck this wet pussy."

"Please fuck me, Derrick." I say breathlessly. "Fuck me hard."

"Not master?" you ask.

"Are you my master?" I ask coyly.

You don't answer my question, but instead move your hands up my waist, towards my nipples and squeeze them hard. I gasp, but lie still under your caresses. Then, you move your hands towards the sides of my neck and squeeze, bringing your face close to mine as you squeeze.

"Admit it. You missed this", you demand, your lips inches from my own.

I turn my head, not willing to answer your question. Instead, I spread my legs and then hook them around your waist, bringing your dick closer to my pussy.

You grab my legs and pull them apart wider, leaning over me to pin my arms above my head. I can feel your dick rubbing against my pussy, moving against my opening, but denying us both the pleasure of penetration.

"Give in to me," you demand, while pressing your forehead to mine. "Tell me."

I begin to turn my head, but you capture my bottom lip gently between your teeth. I whimper at the sensation, the brief flare of pain quickly turning to bliss. I begin to move my hips in rhythm with yours, trying to tempt you to fuck me. You release my lip only to adjust your grip on my arms and then lean down to hover over my breasts. I can feel your warm breath on my sensitized skin and I tremble, eagerly awaiting your next move. You lick my right nipple gently, moving your tongue slowly over the hardened nipple. You begin to suckle it slowly, deliberate in your gentleness, knowing it is not what I crave. I begin to writhe on the bed, my limbs twisting in pleasure, knowing I'm so close to getting what I desire, what I need.

"So close," you whisper, your voice in my ear. "All you have to do..." you continue and then bite my earlobe. You begin your ruthless assault again, gently sucking on my nipples and rubbing against the opening of my pussy. Moaning, I try to free myself from your grasp for I am so close to climaxing from your relentless teasing. Realizing that I am trapped by your grip, by your hips, and by your will, I give in to your wishes.

"Yes, I've missed this-Stop teasing me!" I hiss in irritation.

You kiss the side of my neck, nibbling at the skin, pulling my skin gently with your teeth. I shiver, enjoying the feel of your teeth on my neck. Suddenly, you release my arms and pinch my left nipple as you bite my right nipple. I begin to convulse in agonized pleasure, my climax immediate and immense, and I scream, knowing I've probably startled the neighbors, but beyond caring.

In the throes of passion, I can feel your hands pulling on my legs and finally I feel you inside of me as I am still shuddering from my first orgasm. I can feel the pressure building again fully aware that you are determined to bring me to a second climax, with you inside me.

I rake my nails down your back, enjoying your hiss of pleasure in response. We move together, a choreographed dance, our bodies in motion to complete the pièce de résistance of our final performance.

You thrust your tongue into my mouth and our tongues dance, mimicking the motion of our bodies. I tear my mouth away to kiss your neck and while my nails digger deeper into your back, I bite your shoulder, marking you in my lust filled haze.

In retaliation, you pull my hair and thrust into me harder, deeper. My body responds and I feel myself climaxing for the second time, my muscles clamping down on your dick. You begin to climax as well and collapse on top of me, panting. We lie there in comfortable silence, words not necessary as we bring our breathing back under control. You get up and lie next to me in the bed and I place my head on your chest as you pull me closer.

It is a comfortable silence. Words aren't exchanged because words can imply promises or lies. He will reach for me again and I'll know I'll submit to him one last time.