Dear Matthew

Story Info
Wife sends a letter to Husband about her affair.
5.8k words
2.48
18.8k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Matthew,

By now, you are trying to figure what happened to me. I know I should have called you and to tell you that I wasn't on the flight back to Boston and back in our home. I am sorry, but my new lover told me not to call you. I forgot to tell you that I did what you asked. If you don't remember I will remind you.

Last week, we were in the kitchen and I told you about how a guy was hitting on me as I worked the flight between Las Vegas and Boston. I told you how wet it made me feel to have someone other than you hit on me. I told you that I wanted to fuck the guy. You said that if I wanted to that I should do it.

I was working the Boston to Dallas run and it was my two hundredth flight. Cindy McMann announced to everyone on board the plane about it. I got a lot of cheers and I turned red with embarrassment.

Cindy stepped up to me in the rear of the plane. She mentioned about how the pilots and attendants want to go out for a late dinner in Dallas. They wanted to celebrate her milestone with her.

We were halfway to Dallas, when a college student was watching me. I don't know how I could tell but I could feel him looking at me. He spoke to me as I dropped off his snack, "Congratulations about the number of flights. How many are in the mile high club?"

I couldn't believe how the question made me wet in my thighs. I don't understand how I answered him with a straight voice. "None. I am a good girl not a bad girl. Sorry."

"Really? I don't believe that for a moment. I am staying at the Comfort Inn at the airport, if you want to visit for a night of fun? My name is Randy." He handed me a slip of paper with his cell phone number on it.

The flight crew was staying at the same hotel as he is. I didn't want to tell him that.

I walked away from the college student. I loved you too much to cheat on you without you knowing. I didn't want to do anything against you but the feel of my wet thighs is incredible. I can't believe how fast I got felt the heat.

The rest of the flight, I could feel him watching me. I told Cindy about it. She thought it was exciting. I told her that I am as old as his mother. A very young mother that would be me. I am thirty-eight and he is eighteen or nineteen.

Cindy told me that she had an affair from one flight about three years ago. She told me that it was the best thing for her and her husband's marriage. I just remember what you said about it being ok if I wanted to have a one night stand.

While I was sitting in the jump seat during final approach at the airport, I was thinking of the cute college student and what Cindy said. My body was starting to ache at the feel of someone touching my body. My body was starting to moisten at the thought of having an affair with him. He was a tall young black man.

I decided then to do it. I walked up to him while I was collecting the cups on the final approach. I knelt down on one knee and spoke to him. "The flight crew are staying at the Comfort Inn also. Call the room with the flight attendants in it and ask for Karen. That's me."

He smiled at me "I like your name, Karen. I have a meeting downtown first with a college scout. I will call you afterward when I am done."

As standing up, his hand moved over my nylon covered leg again but this is higher up very close to my pussy. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel.

I was smiling to myself as the jet plane approached the airport. It landed perfectly. I was still smiling when the college student walked passed me and he lifted his hand and rubbed my breasts, so it looked like an accident. Just that rub drove me crazy with lust.

That night, Cindy and I were getting ready for dinner. The room was classic size for a hotel. Cindy was getting ready for dinner with the other flight personal.

Cindy entered the bathroom. I started pulling out my underpants and bra. My black high heel pumps came out next with the pair of stockings in them. I heard the shower going and I pulled out the black dress that you like. It is the one with the hem above my knee. The almost see through one. The one with the thin straps. You know that one.

I don't know why I chose to take the dress at the time. It was like I wanted to do this.

I watched as Cindy opened the door to the bathroom. She looked over at me "Is it possible that I can go with you tonight with that college kid of yours?"

"What?" I was shocked what she asked. She had a towel around her breasts. I didn't realize that she wanted to go and have anything like this with me. I lowered my head and lifted my eyes by accident and saw that the bottom of the towel. I could see that her cunt was shaved.

"I wanted to be with you and that stud. Please, I am very horny these days. I need a good fucking after that flight." She spoke to me.

I was still in shock. I told her that I will think about it in the shower. I brushed passed her and felt her small body. It made me feel good. I closed the door of the shower and turned on the shower to full blast.

Moving a hand to my breast and rolling the nipple as my other hand is touching my pussy. My finger is moving up and down over my slit. I let out a soft moan. I didn't want Cindy to hear it.

The water was heaven to my body. The water was going down the channel between my breasts. It felt good. I moved my finger into my pussy and begin to finger myself to an orgasm. I needed it badly.

I was thinking inside the shower about you and Cindy. And I came to a decision as I was having an orgasm. That is why I am not there with you. I will let her be there. As a safe guard between the kid and me.

A few moments after the orgasm ended, I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I looked myself in the mirror and shook my head.

I came back into the hotel room. Cindy was sitting on the bed. She was dressed in one piece white dress and a pair of white pumps on her feet. I could see that her legs were bare. I didn't see any hint of underpants on her. It made me feel hot a little.

Cindy asked me if she could go. She was almost like a school girl begging me. She really wanted to go. I nodded my head, "You can go. I need to change into my outfit for the evening."

Cindy spoke to me, "I thought you would let me go with you so I changed a few of your clothes. If that was ok."

I looked at my clothes on my bed. My white matching bra and underpants were missing. She told me that I should get wild and crazy tonight. She also said that I need to do this. I asked her to turn around, so I could change and she said no. I was shocked over what she said to me.

I asked her again to turn around and she said no. She said that she was going to see her naked in a few hours.

I removed my towel and heard Cindy say something. I think she said something about how beautiful my breasts are. She told me that was the reason why there wasn't any bra and underpants. It was for her breasts. I asked why and she said that they are firm and hold up without any support. How did she know? Has she been watching me?

I blushed at what she was saying to me. I watched her walk over to the chair by her bed. She sat down and watched me. I bent over and picked up my skirt. I stepped into it and raised it up to my hips. I picked up the blouse portion of my dress. I slipped it over my head and neatly into the skirt. I sat down on the bed and began to roll the black stockings up my legs.

I couldn't believe how this is making me feel so hot. I never thought of doing this at all.

Cindy spoke to me about how she really thought I was hot looking when I am wearing my uniform with the dress and heels. I was blushing more as I placed my gold ankle bracelet onto my ankle. You know the one that you bought for me for our first anniversary only a couple of years ago.

The shoes were the last to go on. I stood up and Cindy offered to apply makeup to my face. I told her that I didn't go for makeup. She spoke back and told me if I wanted to cheat on my husband. I should look the part. I agreed to her on that fact.

Cindy applied a thick coat of red lipstick on my lips. She applied a nice coat of blush and eyeliner. She told me that I did look like slut. I looked into a mirror and I wasn't your wife anymore. I was looking like a slut. I didn't realize that Cindy was like this. She always was shy. Was it a show or what? I don't know. Who knows?

The telephone rang and it was the college student. He told me that he will be in the lobby in two hours. I asked him if Cindy can tag along with the two of us. He told me that it was a great idea. He knew Cindy from the flight. He mentioned something about her bust size that he remembered. He is going to invite a friend.

I told Cindy how he remembered her because of her bust size. Cindy laughed and said that was one of the reasons that she got it done.

I was surprised to know that she had implants done. I thought they were natural. They look so natural. It isn't funny.

We went to dinner in the hotel restaurant and drank some wine. The pilots on our flight couldn't stop looking at Cindy and I. We watched as they stood and walked to the bar. I think they had a hard-ons in their pants. I laughed and Cindy knew what I was looking at. She liked the idea of us taking the pilots on. But we couldn't . We didn't have enough time. We had to go for our fucking with a young stud.

The dinner was in silence. I had prime rib and potatoes. Cindy was having seafood. She liked it. I wasn't into that as you know. Only one thing was on my mind and that was having sex with two people and one being a woman. She tried to finger me into an orgasm as we waited for dinner but I whispered and told her I was a screamer. She thought that was funny so she continued.

I like the idea of Cindy touching my inner thigh. Her fingernail brushing over my slit. It was sending shivers up through me. I wanted to scream out but the other crew members were there by the table.

Cindy didn't stop. She moved her fingers over my clit and I closed my eyes for a second as the waves started to flow through me as I was coming at the table.

My body was on fire with the thought of him touching me and kissing me. Cindy didn't stop touching me. I was ready for a good fucking.

After dinner, we walked out of the restaurant. I looked at Cindy. "Oh my God. I can't believe you did that."

"Didn't you like it?" Cindy laughed.

"I did." I laughed as I spotted Randy waiting for us in the lobby. "There he is."

We walked up to him with Cindy next to me. His name is Randy after I learned from the flight list.

He looked at the two of us and spoke, "I see you girls are ready. How was dinner?"

"Fine.", I was close to blushing. Cindy said that hers was good.

Randy told us that we were going to his suite for tonight's events. Cindy told him that we had an eight in the morning flight. He said that they should be done by six in the morning. That thought got me hot of having sex all night long.

We entered the elevator and I felt his body touch and rub against mine. I was on fire because of Cindy and now Randy. His hand was going up my skirt and trying to find my cunt. He whispered to me. "I see you are not wearing any underpants."

I sucked in a breathe and nodded my head. "It was her idea."

"I am glad someone was thinking." Randy smiled over to Cindy. His finger tip was brushing against my clit. I was sweating and getting horny by the moment. I needed to stop doing this and I would be coming inside of the elevator.

He started to kiss my neck as his hands continued to grope my breasts. It was so nice. I opened my eyes to see Cindy pressing the stop button. The elevator came to a stop. I cried out. "Cindy! What are you doing?"

"Giving us some extra time." Cindy moved her mouth to my lips and started to kiss me. Her tongue is sliding deep into my mouth as Randy unbuttoned by blouse and let my breasts fall out. He cupped one of them. Je dropped his mouth to her breast and sucked it hard.

I broke off the kiss and I softly cried at the feel of his mouth on my nipple. He is suck on my nipple hard. It was so wonderful to be kissed by Cindy and my nipples sucked by Randy.

A few moments later, Cindy broke off the kiss and pressed the button to let the elevator to continue to go upwards.

We finally got to the suite on the fifth floor. I was starting to chicken out because I love you so much but Cindy took my hand and we walked towards the suite. The door closed behind us.

The suite was huge. It was the size of Cindy and my room. The suite contained a large bathroom, a large bedroom with a matching large king size bed. There was a living room with a large sofa and a twenty-five inch television. I was surprised to see a hot tub on the deck. But my biggest surprise was two men sitting in it.

Randy noticed my surprise and spoke, "They are business associates of mine. One is my agent, Johnny and the other is a fellow ball player named Ricky. I told them that I was going to be with these two fine looking women and I am not a greedy guy."

I watched as the two men stepped out of the hot tub. They were wearing only white underpants, which was soaking wet. Ricky was black and he was very well hung. Johnny was white and he was tall with a thick cock. He was about ten years older than Ricky.

Cindy was next to me and I could tell that she was getting horny. She knew that Randy was going to be with me. She was going to have two men on her. Lucky her. I wanted to know how it is liked.

Randy took my hand and guided me to the sofa. I watched as the two men take Cindy over to the floor by the sofa. She was barely in my view. I knew she was going to get drilled by them. I turned back to my lover, Randy. He made me sit down on the sofa. He sat down on the floor between my legs. He spread my legs slightly to gain access.

Randy raised my skirt in his big hands. His hands lifting the skirt over his head. My cunt was only inches from his mouth. My juices were flowing within me. My dear husband, you don't know this makes me feel. I am helpless when Randy did that. I knew that I wanted his cock deep inside of me.

I looked over at Cindy. She was on the floor with the two men. Their mouths were on each of her breasts. They sucked on them at the same time. Cindy let out a moan.

I felt as Randy's mouth clamped onto my cunt. His tongue is entering my slit. I couldn't think as his tongue was playing with my clit. He know how to use his tongue inside of my cunt. My cunt juices were boiling over. I had to release it before the big one hit. He was flickering it and I was coming to a stranger and it wasn't my husband. I am truly sorry.

His tongue went deep into me. I never realize how long and how thick his tongue was. It was amazing. It entered my cunt. I could feel it worming it way up. He was touching my soft tissue. It feels great. I wish you do this to me. This is one of the reasons why I am here with my lover. I closed my eyes and felt his tongue touching my G-spot. He was hitting spots I didn't realize existed.

My eyes were rolling behind my head. The feeling was grand. I tried looking at Cindy between deep licks. She was lying on her back as Ricky was getting a blowjob and Johnny was playing with her cunt like Randy is to me. The sight was turning me on. Plus the feel of Randy's tongue inside me is driving me crazy. You can't do that to me. You never tried to do it before.

I started to beg him to fuck me. His mouth was still busy underneath me. I wanted his cock into me. I haven't seen it yet but I can tell that he is well hung. My hands reach for his head and hold him there. I need it all.

After what seemed like an hour, he stopped eating me. I was breathing heavily. I needed to catch my breathe. He was good. My orgasms that I was having was driving me crazy. I couldn't move. My muscles were liquid and I couldn't move.

He stood over me. His hands pulling my dress off my body. My breasts are naked to him. He said to me, "I knew you had a fine pair of tits."

I blushed at the way he was talking to me. You never talk to me like that. It was so kinky to me. His hands grabbed my breasts and he lifted them to his face. His mouth lowers to my breasts. His mouth starts to lick them. It drove me nuts. His mouth clamps down on my breasts. I cry out as I feel them explode. I couldn't stop him. I didn't want him to stop. He doesn't want me to stop.

His hands are touching my wet pussy. His mouth is still on my breasts. I loved the feeling he was giving me. I turned and saw Cindy on her hands and knees with Ricky fucking her in the ass and Johnny was getting another blowjob and her breasts were being felt up by him. This was driving me nuts and into another orgasm.

Randy was over me and I begged him, "Please make love to me."

He answered me, "I don't think so. I want to f-u-c-k you."

"Yes." I was nodding my head. I wanted his cock into me. I begged again. "Please fuck me then."

"Anything you want, babe." He chuckled.

I smiled at the thought of his large cock slamming into me. I really never felt something like before. I wanted it badly.

He moved over me. My eyes are locked onto the huge cock dangling in front of me. I needed it badly.

He lowered his cock to the opening my pussy. He looked at me. "Ready for me?"

"Oh God yes." I nodded my head. "Please fuck me."

He laughed out as he pushed himself into me. I was finally cheating on you with a huge black cock.

He slowly pushed in me and I couldn't believe how big he is as he pushes into me. He moaned. "You are so tight."

"I'm not use to such a size inside of me." I softly cried.

"You mean I'm larger than your husband?" He asked.

"Oh God. Yes. You are much... much bigger." I cried out. I couldn't lie to him.

"That's what I want to hear." He laughed as he moved his cock deep into me again. I loved the feel of his cock inside of me. The young black man knew how to fuck. His cock slowly moved in and out of me with long strokes. It was amazing. I cried out. "Oh God!"

The fucking moved at different speeds and he was driving me towards an orgasm. He moved my legs up onto his large shoulders and he kissed each of my ankles as he pushed deep into my pussy. I loved what he was doing.

On the other side of the room, I heard Cindy moan loudly as her man was fucking her doggie style. I looked over and her lover was slamming his cock

"Oh fuck me." Cindy moaned loudly at her lover.

It was totally amazing how my lover was moving his cock in and out of me. He pulled out and I whimpered like a baby. "Please don't."

He laughed at me crying. "Trust me. I am far from being done with you."

"Thank you." I nodded my head. He is too good for me.

"Let's try the hot tub." He offered a hand towards her. He hasn't come yet unlike you after a couple minutes at most.

I took his hand and rose up. We walked over to the nearby tub and slipped into it. He moved behind me and took me from behind. His huge cock slipped into my pussy. I moaned loudly.

As you know, I have never been taken sexually in a hot tub before. It was so amazing to have a young lover pounding me with his cock.

His hands moved around me and cupped my breasts. He squeezed my nipples too as he went deeper into me.

"Oh God. please fuck me more." Cindy was moaning from the floor.

I opened my eyes after an incredible orgasm and watched as Cindy is being fucked on the sofa now by Johnny. She is moving up and down as her lover sits on the sofa. Ricky moved to the other side of the room to watch the action while stroking his cock.

I finally did something I've never done before sexually. He leaned his mouth to my ear and asked if he could come inside of my ass.

I nodded my head as he moved deeper inside of me. He is hitting a g spot. "Oh God. I would love it."

Randy moved his finger down to my ass. He moved it over my crack. I closed my eyes hoping it won't hurt much.

12