Dear Sean I Love You

Story Info
A letter from an inmate to her boyfriend.
958 words
3.57
19.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Dear Sean,

I'm sorry I haven't written you much. There just isn't anything else to tell you. Jail life doesn't actually change much from day to day. you wake up, you eat, you sit around + play cards you sleep. Right now they have me as what's called a Unit Worker. Unit Workers are kinda like work monkeys, when everybody else gets put back into their individual cells after the meals + shit we get to clean up the common areas. Which means we get to watch a little more tv since that is in the common room, sure it's whatever the guards want to watch but the guards will sometimes turn it we ask real nice. I know you don't want to hear this, but it is a bunch of male guards at a female prison. When we want something bad enough we get it.

Oh + we get shoes! I had no idea how much I'd missed my sneakers or how much I really hated those stupid fucking paper slippers they give us in here until I got my shoes back on! It's almost like being a real human being again. They let us have shoes because we are walking up + down the stairs, sometimes lifting heavy shit. It's important that we get to protect our feet + have something with a little grip so we don't slip + bust our shit open.

It looks like my court date is going to be July 29th + I've got high hopes that things will go my way. I just fired my court ordered attorney but they are supposed to have him replaced by the end of the week + hopefully the new guy will over a better defense. I mean that my old lawyer pretty much said we have no prayer + I should just take the plea. I know that would disappoint you but I'd rather take the plea + have this part of my life over + be able to move forward than wait for another few months + not only lose but get a longer sentence than if I were to plea. I know you want me to fight this, I know that you thing the plea is stupid that instead of maybe losing in court I'm losing for sure if I plea. I'm scared Allen. I'd rather admit to a crime I didn't commit + go to jail for a decade than fight + lose thirty five years. It just doesn't make sense to take the risk.

Other than that I hope that all is well for you. Did you get your Xbox back yet? I know you were saying you got the Red Ring of Death. That makes me sad for you. A man without his video games is a very grumpy bear indeed.

So is your sex life still crappy? I know the last time you mentioned it your sex life had been pretty crappy for a while. I mean shit you were getting less than me and I'm jail. I know I used to get you off on the phone. I don't get to make phone sex calls but maybe this will help you out a little. It's the best that I can do and besides it's true + you deserve to know that I dream about you.

The other night I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep + I couldn't help but think about you. It was friendly at first + then my mind began to wander (+so did my fingers.) It was simple @ first, I was just rubbin' on my clit a bit imagining it was your fingers + not mine.

I parted my folds from clit +teased myself even more, by rubbing over the sensitive bud until I felt I would surely bust from the pleasure. So I began to slide a finger over my wet slit, enjoying the way it felt +very slowly I slid a finger into the tight wet well lubed hole. . .enjoying it completely.

But as I began to thrust the finger into my snatch, I realized it wasn't enough so I slid in another finger. They felt better, but I wanted more +so a third finger was added. Oh yes! That felt great. They weren't as long or as wide, but I had to make due with what I had.

So I spread my legs nice + wide, as I finger fucked the shit out of my pussy. The thought of it being your thick throbbing cock instead of my fingers sent me over the edge. I cam so hard, that I had to catch my breath.

Of course I licked my fingers clean, it would be what you would've wanted. I was so wet+made a huge wet mess, plus I couldn't be too loud because of my bunkie, I bite down on my blanket to keep from screaming when I busted my nut. So please tell me that the knowledge of this made you bust a big nut.

Well that's it. That's that I had. I have so many dreams about you, about what your going to do to me when I get out of here. You're gonna fuck me till my legs go numb, I just know it.

I should also take this time out to thank you. Thank you Sean so much. There is no way for me to put into words how much I appreciate everything you've done for me. It's not just the letters. It's that you took the time to find me. It's that you love me. I love you so much Sean, don't ever leave me alone. I don't know what I would do with out you.

Love Minx

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers