Dear Shannon 02

Story Info
Times gone by and a movie night.
930 words
3
7.7k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

Please vote for my submission
This story is true and names have been changed to protect the participants

Dear Shannon,

I am sitting here thinking about you again, and I realized I haven't said what's truly on my mind. You don't even have to ask to invade my senses, take over my every being, it just happens, and it's like you are right there with me. While running through some of our old memories, some of our first, and plenty more, one thing came to mind, I can't forget. I don't know if you remember "queen of the dammed". This movie added a different dimension to our relationship and to this day still drives me to dribble with anticipation. Let me take you back to the day you showed me a different side of you.

On this day, you came to my house with your skirt and halter-top, and if I recall, it was an outfit you wore on a cruise. Let me tell you, I wanted to devour you from the moment I saw all of your luscious skin, and felt you next to me. From the moment I opened the door, and took your hand and let you in, and smelled your perfume, I knew this day was going to be special.

I pulled you into the house and pushed you up against the wall for a short yet passionate kiss, just to let you feel my hardening cock, and to feel the outfit which you have teased me with for days. After a few short nibbles a drubbing your inner thighs to see how warm your sex was, I let you go, so that we could start our evening of fun. As we started the movie, and you sat back, and I started rubbing your feet, I caressed every inch from your toes to your hips slowly and deliberately letting you know that this movie was going to distract me from my purposeful march toward your sex.

For some reason as the movie progressed, me in my sweats, couldn't control myself.

Maybe it was the continuous battles for control happening, or the idea's of vampires and biting and nibbling and the sucking of fluids, because at that moment, that was all that I could think have.

I continue to run my fingers over your bare skin, and as I search for how much your halter-top shows, I just lean in and slowly begin to nibble you. By this point I am as hard as a rock, and my patients is very thin for the tease you are offering. I try to maintain my composure, and go back to rubbing your feet and legs. I slowly run my fingers up your inner thigh, and I see you're starting to give in. I part those thick outer lips, and slide a finger into you slowly.

As I do this, I place soft kisses on your feet and toes, slowly traveling up your calves and to the inside of your knees and to your inner thighs trying to follow that finger toward your wetness which is starting to flow. At this point, all focus goes away from the movie, and our passion begins to ignite.

You pull me up between your legs, for a passionate kiss, and as I try to figure out how to remove your halter, you in a simple twist of the fingers, release your breast and the taut nipples I have come to enjoy. We slowly kiss, and I pull you into a sitting position on my lap, and completely remove your halter, and slide my hand up your inner thigh, as we continue to kiss and fondle each other. I suck your neck gently, nibble your collarbone, and suck on your breast and nipples, all until I couldn't stand it anymore. I put you on the love seat, and spread your legs, and as I kneel on the floor in front of you, I slide my hardness inside you.

Let me tell you, the feeling of your warm body against mine, drives me to the edge of sanity, and I push inside you and just hold my heat inside you. We then start pushing our hips together in a rhythm only you and I can understand, but as I get close to the edge of explosion, I pull away, and kiss all over your body until neither one of us can stand it anymore.

I then pull you off the couch, and push you on to my foot stools, and with you laying on your stomach, your ass is exposed, and instead of kissing your breast and clit, I kiss all over your rear and your back. I love the feel of your tight thighs when you are on your stomach, and I nibble on your back as well With one swift motion I take my cock and slide inside you, and begin to take you from behind with a tension never felt before. Our bodies grind and slam together, and I want to stop, but my hardness seems to mold with you and we keep going. Like a freight train downhill, we make sure to moan and carry our passion in ways only heard by us. Finally, we let go and bring each other to explosive points, and collapse in one mass of flesh.

We drag ourselves to the bedroom, and make love slowly, and fall asleep in each other's arms.

This is one of those moments I won't ever forget, and I hope you don't either.

Signed:

TMWLY

November 30, 2005

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers