Dear Shannon 04

Story Info
A Dream leads to M&M reflection
788 words
4
7.3k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

Dear Shannon,

Right now I am at work, but thinking of you, and no matter what the fact that we haven't been together in the same room is making me hot for you even more, and unfortunately, I can't stop thinking about you.

My mind has wandered on everything from good to bad and back to good again, but I am left thinking about you in that sexual way that I crave and I believe you still want.

I must say I miss you and want you more now than while I was in the state with you, but ultimately in my case distance is definitely making the heart grow fonder.

For example, I had a dream the other day that I am not sure has ever happened, but it turned me on to the point where I was left with a puddle in my shorts.

It was a dream of you and I being intimate, and you stroking me to hardness, and using your soft hands and rubbing your thumb over the head of my cock and using slow deliberate strokes, to not only keep me hard, but to also prolong my orgasm. The way you stroke me cause me to shiver and shake, and you proceed to nibble on my neck, nipples and ears causing my toes to curl, and I can't help but to feel your soft skin and want more.

You slowly slide your tongue over my lips and into my mouth as you do so nicely, but then going down and taking my nipples you're your mouth, you work your way down and work your way over my hips, causing a shutter through my body, then you take my hardness in your mouth, until your nose rubbed up against my pubic hair.

While stroking me, you were playing with my balls, teasing my thighs, and making sure that I stayed right on the edge.

I know it's not something you have ever done before, but the thought of it, and dream feeling so real, just took me to ecstasy. I could feel your lips and hands going over me slowly, and I could feel you coaxing my come out of my balls and swallowing every drop.

Mostly I think about being able to taste you again, and how your scent invades my body and instinct takes over and it drives me to give you pleasure that I wouldn't give to anyone else.

I think back to one time a couple of years ago, when you and I were spending one of our weekends together, and you had M&M's and you decided you wanted to share with me.

That was one of the best times I had with you, just being able to slowly and teasingly feed each other, and it was definitely melting in the mouth and hands.

Being able to search your mouth with my tongue, and being able to feel you slowly suck on my fingers, was a definite turn on.

Then being able to roll over to you laying next to me, take you in my arms, kiss you full on the lips and run my hands over your body and then kiss down your neck to your collar bone then slowly over your chest as I slowly undressed you and still search your body for M&M's which you planted over your body.

This started a show and tell which caused teasing from head to toe, with me nibbling and nipping at your skin from your toes to your hips, to your nipples to your lips, all, because the contrast of the chocolate against your skin was something I couldn't take.

It drove me mad with lust, and once your wetness started to bloom, and your clit began to push out from its hood, and you decided to place an M&M right on your pubic mound, and I could lick and kiss all over your clit and mound, and suck your clit into my mouth, you couldn't take much more of the tease, and neither could I, so we wanted mad passion filled hard sex, but this dream I was having, wasn't meant for it to happen.

To this day I will not share m&M's with anyone else but you, and even when I get them for myself; I shiver at the thought of being able to possibly share with you.

You my princess certainly put on a show that day and its one I can't forget and still feel, in my heart and soul as well as in my mind and body also.

I hope to share with you someday and more than anything else, I hope to share with you sooner than later.

Signed

TMWLY

February 3, 2006

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers