Dear Shannon 05

Story Info
Daydreaming at work, builds up to huge fireworks.
759 words
0
7.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

I have been thinking about you all day, my ride into work was extremely long this morning, and that just made my mind wander on to you visiting and how I could make it an explosive visit for you.

I pictured everything from sex in the back seat of your car, to me bending you over my desk, to us watching each other masturbate, to us showering together, to meeting up at a hotel and just ravaging each other wildly.

As I sit here now writing this, my cock stiffens again, and every time I think of touching you or tasting you, it happens, my boxers stretch, my cock goes rigid and my mouth waters at the anticipation of being with you.

I picture being able to strip you slowly from head to toe and to drink in all of your nakedness, laying you down and massaging your skin and luxuriating in how soft you are and how sweet you smell.

It's the smell of the cucumber melon which I know you love which invades my senses, and causes my nose to twitch, as if you are sitting right here on my desk, as if your body is right on the edge of my desk in that dress which shows off that 5'6 frame with the curves in all the right places, and the 36 C breast.

I try to shake myself out of the daydream which that body wash has started, but once again, as if you are just teasing me right in my office, I hear your sandals hitting the floor, and feel your toes running up and down my shin, and my cock being almost painfully hard now, my mind goes into over drive now, I being to imagine what I could do with you even more.

I know for a fact I could start by slowly massaging each toe and nibbling each inch of your feet and work my way around your body as I lightly trace trails around your curves, beginning to see goose bumps and follow the path to where ever they lead.

I let you see and feel how hard I am for you, as I slide up between your legs, and you hold me between your legs as you spread yourself open, curl your toes and prepare to take me inside you as if you haven't done it before.

Slowly I position myself and feel the warmth of you and the power of your thighs gripping me as your moan of desire get louder and my hold over your lust gets stronger.

In one swift thrust I am deep inside you and you grunt out and I take control of your body as you slam against me hard and your ankles lock around me, locking me in a vice like noose.

I kiss you with passion, you grip me with passion and we grind hard yet slow as our bodies re-introduce themselves to each other and we relearn everything we already knew.

I nibble on your neck and ear lobe, you run your nails up and down my back, I saw in and out of you, while arching my back, you meet every one of my thrust with an arching passion of your own.

You whisper dirty secrets of your own to me; I nibble and suck on your taut nipples.

In a change of events, you flip me over on my back, and climb on top of me, sliding me deep inside of you, and holding me there as you prepare to go over the edge.

You grip me tight, rock back and forth, and I hold your hips and begin to give you just as much as you are giving me.

Before we know it the passion crest, and you grip me hard, I grip you hard, we lock together, and we push each other over the edge in one massive orgasm which neither one of us has seen in a very long time.

I pepper you with soft kisses as I know I don't want to let you go, and finally...

The night is over, I awaken from one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had, in a sweat, my breaths short and heavy, my palms sweaty, my cock stiff, and my arms reaching for you.

Again, you're not there, but I know soon you will be, and I will be able to ravage your body and your mind and your soul, even more than I do in my dreams.

Signed:

TMWLY

May 22, 2006

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers