Dear Shannon 06

Story Info
Denying yourself can be the sweetest Torture.
760 words
1
7.5k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

Dear Shannon,

You know it's been a long time since I have written you, but my inspiration hasn't really been there, but I have come to realize that my inspiration is you.

The days I wake up and you are the first thing I think of, realizing that your smile is there to greet me, and that a kiss from you is going to cause me to shiver with delight, how can I resist the opportunity to turn over to you, capture you in my arms and kiss you softly?

I think about the days when holding you in my arms soothes my soul, when cuddling close to your breast puts me right to sleep, and resting my body between your legs, takes me right to heaven.

I find myself thinking about you everyday, and wanting you so much, because time has flown by since our last visit.

I think about kissing you in secret places, and pushing you against the door as you come in, and pressing my body to yours, and letting you feel the heat of my breath on your skin, holding your hands to your sides, and letting you know that my erection is there for the taking if you will have it.

This way you know what you have missed, and just as you begin to feel the heat rise I would back away, keeping a devilish smile, all the while, letting you know, and every step of the way that I hold control of this situation.

I could go back to finding something for us to do during your visit, a bus trip, a trip to the beach, playing video games, a night at the movies, who knows, anything would be perfect, but we both know that a trip to the bed room would be so hot that we would both get torched.

This wouldn't only be because we haven't seen each other in a while, but because we know how to ignite the passion markers deep within each other. You know what buttons to press on me, and I know what buttons to press on you.

As I am sitting looking up information, I sense that you walk up next to me, and you begin massaging my shoulders and neck, but then I turn to you.

As I turn, you are standing right in front of me and I push my nostrils right into your stomach.

You smell so beautiful and I hold my strength and stop my self from taking you right there, but as I stand I kiss up your body slowly, trailing up your belly and chest and neck, leaving a small trail of kisses to your ear lobe on your right side, which I know sends shivers down your spine, trying to tease you.

I look into your eyes and letting you know from a simple stare that I want to kiss you, and that the passion is growing in my heart, soul and spirit, but we both know the mistake is that we will fight against acting on it.

As I pull you into my arms for a hug, I run my finger tips up and down your back giving you a sensual massage, communicating my feelings through touch, but I can still sense the tension in your body and know that I am not getting the reaction I want, so I just hold you there, not wanting to scare you off.

I hug you tight and just squeeze you gently, as we wrap our arms around each other, simply speaking without words.

The language of lovers, holding on to the past, realizing what we have missed, saying hello, speaking in terms which only we can understand.

I whisper to you how much I miss you, and how good it is to have you in my arms. At the same time I begin to run my hands up and down your back and trying to make you feel comfortable, I rub your neck and shoulders as well.

For the first time we move in slowly and our lips meet for a kiss, gentle, soft, and tender, so many words can describe how it feels, but as it deepens, , you slide your tongue into my mouth which makes my knees buckle.

I back away, and sit back in the chair and just stare at you in amazement.

Realizing finally, you are here and what the hell are we going to do with all these feelings and all this passion we have between us?

Signed:

TMWLY

October 26, 2006

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers