Dear Sweet Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers

Kim laughed with him and said, “No wonder I woke up so horny. How did you get me cleaned up?” she asked waiting for his answer.

“With a warm wash cloth, you loved it. You had me rubbing and fingering you.” He laughed and put another finger inside her burning body.

Robert turned the car into the driveway and shut off the engine. “At last!” Kim said to him. “I can’t wait to go strip for you and make your dreams of loving me come true.” She leaned to kiss his big cock head. “I want this as deep in me as it will go.” She moaned giving it a quick suck. “Let’s hurry!” Kim moaned opening the car door and ran into the house, to her room stripping off her clothes.

Kim lye on her bed and moaned out, pretending to be asleep, “Robert! Oh my sweet Robert!” Kim had her eyes closed waiting for her young, stud son to come to her. He would be dream come true for any woman, but tonight he was hers and hers only. She was going to love him until she passed out.

“Mom, are you all right?” Robert asked her as he went along with her pretend sleep. His hand covered her right breast, “Mom, I’m here for you.” He said as he rolled her tiny nipple in his fingers. It was just like that night so long ago when he tried to make love to her.

Kim moaned at his soft touch, “Hold me! Lay with your Mother.” She cried out in her pretend sleep. Robert slid between her slender legs and his hard, bare cock rested on his Mothers’ soft panty covered pussy.

“Yes, Mom. I’ll do anything for you.” He moaned as he began to move against her wet pussy. His cock moved up and down the length of her pussy slit. It was just like that night he dreamt of so much.

His Mother began to push into him with her trim hips, moaning softly, “Take me! Love me! Make me your lover!” her eyes opened and looked to his strong face. “I’m ready! Just be easy at first, that big thing might split me in two.” She smiled and caressed him face.

“Mom, I’d never hurt you.” He leaned to her mouth, kissing her tenderly as his hands reached to pull down her soaked panties. His cock pushed to Kims’ tiny hole, “Oh Mom!” Robert began to cry and he sank as deep as his cock would go into his Mothers’ tender, loving body.

His tears of love and happiness ran down his face and on his Mothers breast. Her body spasmed around the long, thick as she held Robert to her, “OH MY GOD! Robert, you’re so big! It feels so good!” Kim cried out in the dark room. “Go, love me. Do it like you did, Julie.” She moaned.

“I knew I heard someone, it was my sexy Mom.” Robert laughed as he began to please his very sexy Mother. His long shaft moved in and out of her body with great skill and care. “You feel so good inside!” he told his Mother as her tight pussy had started to milk him of his hot cum.

Her slim hips moved under him, she moved in tiny circles and when he pushed in her, she thrust her hips up to great his hard shaft as it drove inside her, “Deeper! Faster!” she yelled to her son. She felt a fire building between her legs like nothing she had ever felt. Each of his deep thrust in her made the fire burn more and more, “OH GOD!” Kim screamed when her body released around her sons’ long, hard cock. “Robert, oh my baby!” she cried as the orgasm took control of her.

“Mom, Mom, I’m cuming in you!” Robert yelled and his cock thrust into his Mothers’ deepest place and cum shot from him and into her, the same place where she had him inside her so long ago. “Mom, I love you so much!” Robert moaned pulling her into his arms. His cum shot from the head of his long cock like a power sprayer, filling her insides full of his seeds.

Kim hugged him as tight as she could. His cum felt like someone shooting hot lava into her pussy. Each time his cock shot in her, orgasms rushed through her once lonely body. “Robert, my love.” Kim said hugging her newfound love as tight as she could. “The only thing about this is, when you meet a girl, you’ll leave me.” Small tears formed in her sad eyes.

“I think you didn’t understand me. Mom, Kim, I want you forever! I want us to be just like we’re married.” He hugged her sobbing body close to him and flexed his long cock inside her. “I love you like a woman and my Mother. I even wish that we could be married somehow.” He said as he caressed her pretty smiling face.

Kim gently kissed her lover, “I love you!” she moaned and one last orgasm rushed over her as she heard his words of love. "I bet you could do this all night." She moaned again as he pushed his long, hard and thick cock in her.

“I’ve been horny for you so long, I might could do you all night.” He smiled and began to pump her tiny pussy more, “I need to cum one more time,” Robert groaned and thrust his long cock deep into his Mother.

Kims’ slender hips started to move under him like before, small circles and a gentle thrust up to meet his incoming cock, “Come on, Baby! Fill Mother up again! Fill your Mothers’ pussy full of that hot cum of yours!” Kim said as she moved under him and she squeezed his cock with her tight inner muscles. “GO! CUM IN YOUR MOTHERS’ BELLY!” Kim screamed when she felt his cock swelling.

Robert lost control when he heard the erotic words come from his Mothers’ mouth. His cock started to shoot in her belly harder than before. “OH MOM, I LOVE YOU!” Robert screamed again and filled her so full cum ran from her pussy and down her tight ass.

4.

Robert sat watching a movie and heard Kim pull into the driveway. A few minutes later she came through the door, “Shit, what a night!” she said throwing her gym bad on the floor. She turned to see Robert sitting on the sofa, naked and his cock was hard as steel, “Oh I hope that’s all for me!” Kim moaned as she walked towards him. She slowly took off her uniform top, exposing her breasts in a see-through pink bra.

“You bet your ass it’s for you!” Robert said looking at her breasts and the very sexy bra she was wearing. He watched as she began to strip off her very tight pants, “You could come and save me anytime girl!” Robert said as Kim wiggled her ass from the tight pants and exposed the pair of matching panties. “WOW!” was all he could say when he saw her panties.

Kim moved to him and lye across his masculine body, letting his long cock rest between her legs, “I’ve been thinking about you all day! I really missed you, it was like I hadn’t seen you in years.” She said kissing her son and moving her slender hips into his cock.

“As you can feel, I missed you too.” He hugged her body. “Oh I love you so much!” he reached to pull over Kims’ panties, when he did his cock head found it’s way straight into Kims’ wet body.

Her body welcomed him with ease as she sat down on him, “Ahhhh, God! I’ve never done it like this!” she moaned sitting down on his hips. Roberts’ cock was as deep in his Mother as it would go. “I like this, a lot!” she cried out with joy as he stretched her insides.

“You feel tighter, if that’s possible,” Robert gasped as her pussy was locked around his cock like a vise. “Move, make us come, Kim.” He said looking into her pretty brown eyes. “Go my love, make me cum in your hot pussy!” Robert said thrusting his cock up into his Mothers’ pussy.

Kim began to move in her normal small circles around his cock. This time she could really move being on top of him like this, “It’s only going to take me about 30 seconds doing it this way!” she moaned out as the fire was blazing inside her body.

“Go then! Ride me! Ride your lover! Fuck your teenager son!” he whispered in her ear and he thrust deep in her. “Fuck you baby boy!” he moaned again.

Kim heard his words and her body exploded around his thick cock, “Son of a fucking bitch!” Kim screamed and fell on Robert. Her hips were thrashing up and down trying to please their bodies. “Robert! Oh my love!” she cried out with joy.

“Mom!” Robert moaned and his cock shot deep into his sexy lover, his Mother. “Don’t stop yet. Use me more, I love it just being inside you. I could be in you for hours and never get tired of it.” He said pushing his cock in his Mother.

They lye together watching the movie for an hour, “Love me again, this time you on top and just go fast. I need to cum so bad.” Kim said looking into her sons’ eyes. “This weekend we’re going to Alabama. I found a man that will marry us!” Kim said with a big smile.

“Are you kidding! How can he do it if we’re related?” Robert asked with joy in his eyes that his dream of marring his Mother were going to come true.

Kim smiled at his excitement; “He’ll marry anybody. It won’t be legal, but we can say we’re Man and Wife.” She said and began to move her slim hips, “Are you going to help me?” she asked thrusting up to greet his hard cock.

“I can’t marry you!” he said in a teasing voice.

“WHAT? I went through a lot to find him.” Kim replied in a mean tone of voice.

Robert smiled down to his Mother and kissed her lips, “I haven’t asked you to marry me.” He began to pump in and out of her tiny pussy. His arms held her against his chest as his big cock used her body, hard and very deep.

“Ask me!” Kim moaned out as he thrust in her body. Their skin slapped together as he met her tender thighs.

“Will you marry me, Mom?” Robert asked as his cock was still using her tiny hole as fast as he could go. He was so turned on, Kim; his Mother would be his wife.

Kim looked up to him with tears in her eyes and replied, “YES!” and her body exploded into a wonderful, deep orgasm. “Robert! My baby boy! Go, love me hard!” she yelled out as her orgasm flooded through her.

5.

“Do you, Robert take Kim to be your wife, through sickness and in heath till death do you part?” the Preacher asked Robert.

Robert smiled at his Mother as he held her close to him, “Yes!” he said hugging her so tight.

“Do you, Kim take Robert to be your husband, through sickness and in heath till death do you part?” the old Preacher asked Kim as he looked to the two lovers.

Kim smiled, “YES!” she yelled out with excitement.

“You may kiss your bride!” the Preacher said closing his bible and he left the couple alone.

Kim moved against her husband hard, she needed to take her and take her soon, “Let’s get back to the motel, fast!” she moaned and they all but ran to her car. “Hurry, I need my baby so bad!” she said looking to her son.

“I need to be inside my sexy, new wife!” Robert caressed her face. “We need to get to work on something.” He said with a serious look.

Kim looked at him and asked, “What’s that, honey?” and waited for him to answer her.

“I want to give you our baby.” he said wondering what his Mother, wife was going to say. He wanted to fill her full of cum and watch as her belly swell with a baby. “What do you think?” he asked looking to his beautiful wife.

She smiled at him and replied; “I think that would be great!” her hand moved to his big cock. “I guess I better throw away my birth control pills.”

“Yes, I want to see that belly of yours filled with our baby.” he said moving his hand down her blouse to caress her belly. “I’m going to fill you up tonight.” He moaned moving his hand to tease one of her nipples.

“I’m ready, my dear sweet husband.” She moaned caressing her sons’ stiff cock. “You can fill me with that hot cum of yours anytime you want!” Kim said looking at her son, husband.

6.

“Burrrrrffff!” Kims’ stomach emptied into the toilet. “Ohhhhh, God!” she groaned as more from her stomach went into the toilet.

Robert ran from their room and sat on the floor next to his Mother, wife. “Do you think you caught that flu going around?” he asked with worry in his voice as he caressed her bare back trying to comfort her.

“Well, I don’t think so,” she smiled at him. She knew what it was, another of her handsome sons' dreams were about to come true. “What else did you dream of?” Kim asked her son with a big smile on her face.

Roberts’ eyes filled with tears and he grabbed her to him, “I love you! I can’t believe we are going to have a baby!” he hugged his wife, Mother as tight as he could. “This is great!”

“I need a good hot shower, then I need a good looking man to help me with a problem I woke up with!” her tiny hand moved between her thin thighs. “I woke up so horny!” Kim said as she gently moved her fingers deep in her wet pussy.

Robert looked at her and smiled, “Well, what if I start the water for you and you brush your teeth and I’ll be in here waiting for you.” He said standing up.

“Sounds good to me,” Kim replied reaching for his hand to help her off the cold floor. “I need it good and hard today! I’m on fire inside!” she said pulling on his hard cock and moved to rub it on her hot pussy, “Feel how hot it is?” Kim asked her handsome son and husband.

Robert pushed his hips forward and his big cock slipped inside his mothers’ hot pussy, “Oh yes! And, it feels so good.” He moaned as he slowly moved back and forth leaving his stiff cock inside her tiny, wet hole. He pulled from her and reached to turn on the shower, “Hurry so I can make you feel better!”

“I’ll hurry, I need you so bad!” Kim said rushing to the sink and quickly brushed her teeth and ran to the shower, “Please love me!” she moaned moving into the warm water and her sons’ long cock slid between her legs while his big arms hugged her. “Wash me, I want to feel your hands all over me.” Kim told her husband, son as she handed him a bottle of soap.

Robert smiled and squirted some soap on his hands, “Turn around my sweet woman. It will be my pleasure.” He said as he watched Kim turn her back to him and his eyes moved down her back until he saw her wonderful ass. His hands began to soap and caress her neck and shoulders as his long cock moved between her hot thighs. “You feel so good, I can’t wait to get inside you.” Robert paused, “Hold on!” he pushed his hard cock deep inside her burning body. “Why wait, I needed you now!”

“Ahhhhh, that’s my baby boy!” Kim moaned as his hard cock went deep in her body. “Oh Robert, a woman couldn’t ask for more!” she turned kissing her son, husband. “I love you so very much.” She moaned pushing back into his hard cock as it pushed into her tight pussy.

Robert moaned each time that his cock sank deep into his Mothers’ body. “A son could never ask for more love from his Mother!” he said pushing into her and his hands moved to soap her beautiful ass. “If I wasn’t so big, I’d love to get this sexy ass!” he said ass his fingers found her tiny hole and traced gently around it.

“Oh baby! I do too! I see you looking at it and when you caress it, I go crazy.” Kim moaned as his fingers gently moved inside the tiny hole. “Ahhhhh, yes! Do it, love my ass with your fingers baby!” she screamed out with joy.

Robert pumped her pussy with his hard cock and her ass with two fingers, “Oh Mom! I’M CUMING, I’M CUMING IN YOU!” he screamed out as his cock began filling her pregnant body with cum. “I love you!” he moaned as his long cock sprayed her insides with hot cum.

“Go, fuck me!” Kim screamed as her son, husband fucked her pussy as hard as he could, “Robert, fuck me! I’m cuming! I’m cuming on your cock!” Kim screamed again as she exploded around his long, hard cock. “Oh Robert!”

“Cum, cum on me!” Robert yelled when he felt his mother, wife cuming around his hard cock. He pumped her tender, pregnant pussy so hard and deep he lifted her in the air. Her fluids ran from her body and the wonderful sound of sex filled their ears.

Kim drove her tight ass back into Roberts’ thick, long cock, pushing it into her deepest depths, “Oh my sweet baby! You are a mothers dream cum true!” she giggled as she lye against Roberts’ tall body. “Take me to bed and let’s finish this right.”

“Anything for you my sweet!” Robert said lifting her into his arms and took her to their bed, “You on top, I know you like it and I want my cock all the way in your pussy.” He said flopping down the bed. His cock was standing straight up as he waited for his sexy mother, wife to get on it. “Hurry woman, I want in your pussy!” he teased her as he watched her brush her long hair.

“I’m coming, hold your cock!” she laughed when she saw how hard her son, husband was for her. She loved seeing his long cock when it was so hard. She knew she would get a good hard pleasing fuck. Kim climbed on Robert long cock; “I love when you’re so hard!” she moaned and sat on it, driving it deep inside her body. “Oh God!” Kim cried when it hit the bottom of her wet pussy.

Robert thrust up to meet her tight pussy, “Oh Mom!” he moaned as she took his long cock with suck ease. “Ride it you sexy thing! Make it cum in your hot, tight pussy!” he said as he rolled her hard nipples in his strong fingers while giving them a few gentle pulls.

Kim moved up and down on Roberts’ hard cock, each time driving it deeper into her pregnant body. “You’re so hard today.” Kim moaned as she rode her son, husband. “I’m going to explode on this long thing any second.” She whispered as her hips began to slowly circle his long cock. “I love you inside me.” Kim whispered again as her hips moved around Roberts’ cock. “I’m going to cum all over your big tool.” She moaned.

“I love being inside you, Mom. You’re my dream come true.” He said giving her a tender kiss on her mouth. “Come on, ride it fast! I want to fill you with some hot cum!” he groaned thrust his very hard cock into her wet body and giving her a loving slap on her ass. “FUCK ME!” he said thrusting into her body.

“OH MOTHER FUCKER!” Kim screamed out as her orgasm rushed through her pregnant body like nothing she had ever felt before. “OH GOD! YES! YES!” Kim went wild riding Roberts’ hard cock. Her hips moved up and down his hard shaft while moving in circles.

“Mom, I’m cuming in you!” he moaned out as his cock began filling her hot pussy full of hot, thick cum. “Oh Mom, I love you.” He moaned as he filled her with hot cum.

7.

Seven months later Kim sat on her bed with Robert her son, husband lying across her lap looking up at her swollen breasts, “You looking so good, Mom! It looks like their going to blow up their so full.” He said gentle caressing Kims’ right nipple, as he did a small droplet of warm milk formed on the nipple. “How awesome!” Robert shouted as he saw the milk.

Kim watched her son, husband teasing her breasts, “Why don’t you suck the milk out, it’s getting so full I hurt now.” She said pulling his face to her swollen right breast. “Just do it real easy, they really hurt.” Kim added as Robert began to suck her inflamed nipple. “Awwww, that’s my man!” she moaned out with joy when his mouth started to drain the bloated breast.

Robert looked to Kim, his Mother and wife, “I love you!” he moaned and he went back to the wonderful task of draining her full breasts. His mouth sucked as he looked to the beautiful woman above him. Her pretty brown eyes were closed, a peaceful happiness filled her face and her gentle motherly hands caressed his hair and face.

“Ohhhh, my sweet baby boy!” Kim whimpered as her son, husband sucked the warm milk from her full breasts giving her relief from the pain and sending waves of excitement through her thighs. “STOP!” Kim yelled pushing Robert off her lap and she moved to lye on their bed, “Get on me, then suck them!” Kim said as she spread her legs and pulled Robert on her.

Robert smiled at her when he saw how wet Kim was, “Do we need this fixed also?” he asked slipping his finger between her wet holds of sex.

“YES!” Kim screamed out with joy as his gentle finger pierced her burning flesh. “Yes, Oh please!” she moaned looking into his eyes with want and lust. Over the last months they must have had sex close to a thousand or more times, but she couldn’t get enough of her handsome son, husband. “Robert, don’t make me wait!” Kim said in a motherly tone, she needed him now.

He smiled to her and slowly moved up her inflamed body until his long, stiff cock sank deep into his Mother, wifes’ body. “Holly Shit!” Robert yelled when he sank into her. “You’re on fire!” he moaned and began to give her a good hard, deep fucking she needed while he sucked the warm milk from her plump breasts.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers