Dear Uncle Gary

Story Info
Naughty niece behaves well for her uncle.
3.5k words
4.28
101k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Uncle Gary,

I can not tell you how much fun I had seeing Atlanta in the way you showed it. I had a blast when we got back to your place. An unforgettable evening for sure...

That was the beginning of Sandy's letter to her Uncle. She was a college student at a local community college in Florida. She was an outstanding student with so much going for her; smart, ambitious, and motivated she blew the competition away. She went to Atlanta on a conference held through her Student Government Association. She knew her Uncle lived there, and she thought it would be a great way to escape from the meetings that seemed to never end.

She called him the day before she was to leave for home,

"Hi Uncle Gary, how are you?"

His voice was chipper, and Sandy could tell he was smiling when he replied,

"I am great. How are you? Heard you're in town."

"Yeah, I am. I want to meet up with you, maybe go have a few drinks?"

"What hotel are you staying at? What time?"

Sandy felt strange that her Uncle who was never really around when she was younger, was suddenly willing and eager to see her,

..."eight o'clock sound good?"

"Sure I'll be there."

Sandy smiled and set the phone back on the hook. She turned and looked at her roommate that shared a room with her on this trip.

"I am going with my Uncle tonight. I should be back by tomorrow."

Vicky smiled and rose her brows in the awkward way she did,

"Alright. Don't forget to let the coordinator know."

"Of course not Vicky. How could I?"

With that, the plans were set. The rest of the day the groups had off, which meant no more meetings or deadlines or positive reinforcement of how to be a leader. Sandy smiled and laid back to take a nap before she went out that night with her Uncle, knowing she was going to have a few drinks really appealed to her, especially since she hadn't celebrated her 21st birthday yet.

The phone seemed at first to be in her dreams as she struggled to pick up it up. She could hear it but for some reason she could not find it. Finally she peeled open her eyes and glanced at the clock. It was 7:30 and the phone rang again. She sighed and picked it up,

"Hello," she said in a tired voice.

"Hey it's me! I'll be there shortly."

"Ah, okay Uncle Gary. I'll meet you downstairs."

She hung up the phone and sat straight up before she realized that she had to get ready. She ran to the shower and quickly prepared herself for a night out. Not expecting anything, but a relaxing evening full of getting drunk and having fun with her Uncle.

She raced about, trying to dress, and throwing things in her suitcases so she would be ready for the morning. She quickly finished and ran to the elevator, leaving her bags behind with a note to Vicky asking her to make sure her stuff was okay. She made it down to the lobby as her eyes searched the lobby. Her cell phone suddenly rang.

"Hey, where are you?" he asked.

"I am here," she said slightly out of breath.

She kept looking and finally she spotted him. He would not recognize her she realized and she walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey!" she smiled broadly as he turned and faced her.

"Hey! There you are. Ready to go?" he asked.

"First you have to meet the coordinator" she reminded him. As they set off to find her.

It wasn't long before the two of them were parked in front a small bar near his house. The ride had been longer than she had expected, yet the conversation they had was light and friendly on the way there. He promised her some beers and Sandy readily obliged. It had been a stressful, uneventful week in Atlanta.

The walked into the bar and sat down. They ordered food and drinks and watched the many inebriated people sing karaoke. Sandy was smiling the whole time, but it wasn't long before her Uncle suggested they get a bottle and head back to his place. Sandy already having 4 beers in her decided it was a deal and they headed out for the liquor store.

She picked Crown. Something about it went down smooth and tasted great. She purchased hers and a bottle for her Uncle since he picked up the tab from the bar.

On the way to his house they talked movies and he mentioned he had several at his house. It wasn't long before they had pulled up and he was showing her his place and they had poured a drink for themselves.

Finally they nestled into a good movie, and it wasn't long before Sandy realized she was rather further along with drinks than she would have liked, but her thoughts were that it didn't matter, and her Uncle would see to her and get her back in plenty of time in the morning. She finally turned to him and smiled her drunken grin,

"Where am I sleeping Uncle?" her voice had taken on a rather teasing attitude.

"Umm," he staggered on his words a moment before he grinned back at her, "you can sleep upstairs if you would like?"

Sandy nodded and slowly stood up. She set her empty cup on the table and staggered towards the stairs. She made it to the top and looked around.

"Which room?" she called down.

Her Uncle was not far behind, he reached the top step and smiled showing her each room, but really just naming them before he suggested she sleep in his room.

"Okay," she turned and smiled at him. Her confidence seemed to rise as she crossed the room, stripped her pants, shirt, and bra off and climbed into the bed.

"I think I am tired too." He said softly. His eyes never left her body as she nestled down under the covers to warm her soft flesh.

Sandy just smiled wider before she replied,

"Well it is YOUR bed" she said.

He smiled and stripped down to his boxers, which he squirmed out of once he found the warmth of the covers.

Sandy turned and looked at him before stretching slightly.

"Ah, I am so tired," she muttered.

Uncle Gary nodded as he looked back at her. Something strange in his eyes, which seemed to moisten the white nylon panties she was wearing.

"I don't feel so tired." He stammered before his fingers reached and touched her thigh slightly. She immediately felt odd sensations, which caused her to moan slightly at the thought her own Uncle was touching her. She wasted no time, her legs parted slowly as his hand seemed to search for higher ground on her body. The tips of his fingers touched the moist spot on her panties.

He grinned and she simply smiled back. Her thoughts racing as she felt the sudden dirty-ness of this all. It was her uncle, yet it didn't matter then either. She wanted him, wanted him bad, and she had watched how he eyed her the whole night. He seemed to give her his undivided attention, and so much more.

"Mmmm" she moaned as he caressed the spot a moment, until his fingers moved to her hips and found the sides of the panties, tugging at them. She raised her hips letting him pull the false attempt at a chastity belt from her form. She squirmed as he ran his fingers up her legs and as he leaned over his lips touched hers.

She moaned beneath the intense and yet gentle pressure of his kiss.

"Do you like anal?" She broke the kiss, as she asked him this, her eyes focused on his as he smiled, nodding in what seemed to be an expression of a dream come true.

"Do me in the ass tonight please?" she suggested.

"Sure," he replied in a throaty whisper.

His hands now moved up to her breast as he pushed them down and against her, pinching and kneeling the soft flesh until her pert nipples pushed into his palms. He rolled the nipples between his fingers as he lowered to kiss and lavish his attention on her neck and breasts,

"You're so soft," he whispered as he licked and lapped at her nipple. Her reply was a simple moan of ecstasy and pleasure.

He continued for a moment before her hands pushed against his chest to move him from her. She pressed him down on his back and let her hands shimmer and slither down his muscular body. He was an ex Naval officer. Muscular and well in shape, she could feel each ripple of his form as she moved her head lower, kissing each spot on his body until she reached his stiff cock.

Her lips parted as her pink muscle pushed its tip through her pursed lips, and she slide it from the base to the tip where the salty, yet sweet pre cum awaited her. She moaned lovingly and passionately as she tasted and swallowed it down.

Now her lips parted further as her mouth opened in acceptance of his stiff rod. She wanted it bad, and how lovingly and passionately she slide her mouth down to the base, humming slightly as her tongue swept and tickled the vein that would carry the treat down her throat. This was her Uncle and she was going to show him what a very good niece she could be, with no hesitations. She wanted to show how much she loved to suck cock.

Her head moved up and down slowly at first as she knelt on all fours. It wasn't long before he pulled at her leg and motioned for her to sit on his face. A beautiful display of insestious sixty-nine that made her cunt yearn for his attention.

She groaned as his tongue seemed to dance on the folds of her steaming flower, barely touching it. His arms wrapped around her hips and lead her down. Her own head was bobbing quicker now because she wanted all the sweet juices he could fill her up with.

As he tongue fucked her cunt she became wetter and wetter; something guys had always told her was good, but their tone of voice gave off the idea that they were complaining about the wetness also. Her Uncle Gary didn't complain though, he licked and lapped and thrust his tongue all around her folds, making her buck her hips and bob for more.

It wasn't to long before she felt him tense and buck quickly into her face. Fucking her mouth as she sucked and sucked, knowing what was coming and begging for it with her moist mouth. She groaned in pleasure as he finally shot his seed into her throat. She slide up his cock, nuzzling the cock with her mouth as she suckled for every single drop of his seed. She swallowed every drop before she raised her head form his cock and slowly turned around. His hands slipped from her hips as turned around and smiled down at him.

"Mmm good" she said happily.

He smiled up at her and pushed her aside, like a whore that he got to use successfully. He pressed her down on her back as he climbed on top of her and grabbed hold of her legs. He was already rock hard once more and it wasn't long before he was urging her on to her back where she willingly fell on the soft mattress, legs spread open for the arrival of his cock.

He edged his way in between her legs and pushed them back, her knees pressing against her shoulders as he rammed his stiff member into the wet folds of her pussy. She moaned at the shock that danced gently from her toes to the hairs on her head. She arched back, groaning against the pressure that seemed to push against the walls of her pussy. He began to buck against her hips, his balls hitting against her spread ass.

His cock got harder and harder as he began to fuck her. She felt the undeniable thought that he was going to cum in her soaking cunt also. She reached down and rolled her clit gently beneath her fingers. His hips pressed and pressed against hers until she felt the urge coming over her like a storm. She was going to cum, and she was going to cum hard,

"Oh gods Gary! Oh gods I am going to cum. Fuck me, fuck me harder," she hollered.

He smiled lustfully down at his slutty niece and bucked incredibly hard. She was at her peek and she knew he was going to spill his seed into her cunt. Her words turned him on and she continued to moan until her body tensed.

The pressure that swelled up in her body was like a bomb about to explode and explode it did within seconds of her crying out; knowing the inevitable end was near,

"Ahhhhh! Yes! Yes! Oh Gods!" she hollered as she arched back so sharply she thought her nipples brushed against his chest, which they probably did.

She groaned as she felt her energy leak from her, and finally she lay against the bed, sweating and panting as he pushed a final blow into her cunt. He had cum inside his own niece, and she felt all the dirty-ness she could possibly feel at that moment.

Moments passed without a word, and both of them slowly drifted off into a sleepless doze.

She didn't know how long she had slept, but it couldn't have been more than a few moments because she could suddenly feel his hand lightly moving up and down her thigh. She moaned softly again. There was something about his touch, or perhaps it was the fact she was fucking her own Uncle.

He rose up on an elbow and kissed her neck again slowly before he smiled down at her as he grabbed her right hip so she could turn over and get on all fours. Just like an angel of lust filled with passion, she switched positions and pushed her ass up for his approval and taking,

"You going to fuck my ass?" She asked him provocatively.

"You're damn right I am gonna fuck your ass, you little whore."

He pressed the tip of his head against her puckered, tight, asshole. Realizing he needed lube he stroked her pussy juices, which were mixed with his seed, up and around her tight ass. He spit just a little and then Sandy heard him grunt as the wetness from her pussy seemed to allow him guidance and assurance into her ass. She took a breath and relaxed and within seconds he was balls deep in her ass. He fucked her hard, and her own hand dipped beneath her so she could touch her pearl of pleasure, giving it soft and yet hard pulls and twistings of pleasure.

She could feel the urge to cum sweeping over her form. The tingle of ecstasy started, and seemed to begin at her toes and move up her body like a heat wave. Her belly tightened and her muscles froze, her hand and the bucking of her hips were the only thing moving. She held her breath before she cried out,

"Fuck me Uncle. Fuck my ass. Oh gods! I'm gon-nn-na cum!"

Her body shook as she pressed back and moaned loudly. He quickened his pace and smacked her ass hard enough to make it sting just a bit. She seemed to be wanting more and more to fill her tight orifices, and she seemed to get it as she reared back into his hips. She shivered as the last wave seemed to move through her.

Pulling off his cock, and giving her freshly fucked ass a breather, she turned around slowly and smiled up at him. His cock was oozing of pre cum and he reached to smack her ass again.

"Suck me," his throaty voice whispered.

Her head instantly lowered as she began to suck his cock. Her tongue raveling over the tip and down the hard shaft as she moaned in pleasure, and she suddenly felt him buck and pull her head down to the base. His body tensed and she knew what was coming.

A soft grunt pushed from his lips as he let his load fill her mouth and she only sucked harder and faster. She tightened her lips around his cock, milking him for every last drop of his sweet juices as she pulled his hips into her, letting him take short fast strokes in her mouth, letting her own Uncle fuck her face.

He slide out from her mouth and she wiped the little bit of cum that seemed to have escaped her ravaging mouth. She leaned back on her heels and smiled at him warmly.

"You're amazing." He managed as she looked over her body. His hand reaching up to kneel and massage her breast,

"Thank you Uncle Gary," she said bashfully. She leaned back laid out straight as he took the spot to her left,

"I'm gonna fuck you again Sandy."

She looked over to him and smiled lustfully,

"I can't wait. When?"

Her question was answered as he reached over and yanked her legs apart,

"This time you'll be treated like a whore," he grinned as his fingers simply drove into her still soaked pussy.

She groaned as he began to finger fuck her cunt with three fingers. Her hand reached over as she stroked his member which never seemed to loose its rigid form. He moaned as he pulled her over and on top of him,

"Ride me slut," he said as she straddled him and he smacked her ass hard.

She moaned in pleasure and pressed the tip of his cock into her wet pussy,

"When I am done fucking your cunt and ass again, you will clean me with your mouth once more," he said.

She nodded her approval and acceptance of this as she rose and fell upon his hips, fucking his cock slowly at first and then faster. She seemed to drive the tip of his cock to the very tender spot in her wet tunnel, and hardly realized when he pushed her off of him and made her get on her knees again.

He knelt behind her and smacked her ass again,

"Spread those legs. I want to see that pretty cunt of yours, and that ass."

She lowered her head until it lay against the pillows, raising her ass up to him as her legs parted and spread to reveal her wanton holes.

His fingers dug again into her wet pussy and he slide the sweet wet juices of them all over her asshole as he dipped in and slide out. She moaned and reached to roll and tease her clit again. His face lowered as he began to lick and suckle her pussy, and then her tight hole. She groaned as he wet her tight ass, and lavished her pussy with sweet suckles and kisses. Suddenly it stopped and he was smacking her ass again, making it redder and redder and her hand, which he played with her clit, as she only got wetter and wetter.

He pushed his cock once more into her pussy, sliding a few times and with each withdraw he smacked her asshole with the tip of his cock, moistening it with her own juices.

Then, without notice he slammed his cock into her ass, but she only gasped in pleasurable excitement. He wasn't as gentle like the first time. Her Uncle plowed her ass like it had never been plowed before. He rammed his cock deeper and deeper, faster and faster as she played with her clit. The same waves of pleasure began to sweep over her and she screamed out in pleasure once more,

"Fuck my ass Uncle Gary! Fuck it good! Make me your whore!"

Her whole body tensed again as she came, much harder than she had before. Her ass gripping his cock and choking it, which sent her Uncle right over the edge and made him call out,

"You fucking whore. I am going to cum in your ass," he took a gasp of breath as his body tensed and she felt the first drop and then explosion of cum slash the inner walls of her taboo orifice. She grunted at the feel, because she simply adored the warmth of cum exploding in her ass, knowing it would drip from her when she turned back around.

He pulled out from her and reached forward pulling gently on her hair as he led her around to finish him off. She knelt lower and began to clean his cock. Suckling and bobbing her head over it, tasting the mix of his juices and her ass on his cock,

"Mmm," she moaned, lapping and licking at every taste.

He pulled her head from his now softening cock and lay beside her. He turned his head and looked at her as she fell to the pillow, exhausted.

He looked into her eyes and smiled,

"By the way, anyone ever told you that you're a great niece."