Dear Will

Story Info
A story about love separated but never truly apart.
1.7k words
4.11
8.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dhampie
Dhampie
34 Followers

Pushing the food around my plate, hardly satisfied, I am hungry; starved indeed. But unable to taste a morsel. It's only been a week, yet the days seem to go by like years; waiting.

"I hope he can write soon," thinking to myself, looking over the dessert trolly parked all too close to my corner table.

The stout waitress, hovering over me asking, "Would you care for anything from trolly dear?"

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" I say eyeing the older, heavyset woman.

"Yes, would you like anything from dessert trolly?"

"Oh, no thank you. I'm fine, but if you have a nice hot tea, I'd be much obliged."

"Right away miss, back in a jiffy."

Staring blankly into my phone, looking at the pictures of us together, feeling tears starting to form in my eyes, missing you.

"How am I going to make it another three weeks without him." I think swiping a tear away, just as the waitress comes back, setting down my tea on the side of the table and pushing it in front of me.

"I don't mean to pry, but are you alright miss? You haven't touched a bite in an hour."

"I'm fine, I mean alright. Im sorry, am I taking too long or do you need this table?"

"No, no dear it's perfectly fine," turning herself to open the view of the small diner. Nope it's just us, actually we are just about to close for the evening. But you are welcome to stay as long as you don't mind if I start to clean up. You just look like you are about to burst into tears any second."

Wiping my eyes and face as I look up at the waitress and her overly thick glasses resting on her aging pudgy face.

"Oh who am I kidding, I'm not fine. Not fine at all. But I don't want to bother you with my troubles. I will hurry and finish my tea, so you can get closing up."

"You are not a bother dear," she said as she sat herself across from me, "in fact these tired legs could use a little break. Tell me dear what's a matter? You've been staring at that phone as if he was going to crawl out of it any second for that past half of an hour. Who is he?" She was asking as she pointed to the picture of us.

"He is the one I love;" saying as I trace the outline of your face mindlessly, "he's a journalist. He just left a week ago on a month long expedition to Brazil. Where he went there is no way to keep in daily contact with him. We've never been apart not since the moment we met." Thinking fondly of our time together. "We instantly fell in love, I can't explain it."

"You don't have to, I know exactly what you mean. My Tim and I were inseparable, that was until the war. He was a military man, you see." Pulling out a worn picture and a piece of very worn, almost cloth like, paper.

"Oh, wow! He is simply handsome." First noticing his jet black hair and cool blue eyes. I ask, handing the picture back, "He was a military man?"

"Yes, he died a few years into the war. He died a hero, so they tell me. That was my Tim, always charging in to save the day, guns blazing."

Watching the waitress clutch the photo to her heart, before putting it back into her pocket.

"Oh I'm so sorry," I say quickly scanning for a name tag, "Edna."

"It was twenty years ago next month, that I received a call from Tim's mother telling me of his passing. We were set to be married, and then he was called into service. I was once a young lady like yourself, sitting alone; wondering if I'd ever see my Tim again. Just the same shaky mess I see before me now."

Trying to stiffen up, adjusting my position in the chair. "How did you ever survive," swallowing hard, "without him? I mean back then, I only ask because given my current situation I could use some ideas. If its too hard to talk about I would understand completely." Almost regretting asking the moment I saw her thumbing the parchment in her hands, tears glistening as she loses herself in thought.

"He wrote to me, every chance he got. He was a brilliant writer, though I may have been biased. I could never miss him, because everytime I did, I'd find a letter waiting for my return home. This is the last letter I received from him."

Taking the carefully folded letter, from her hands; afraid to unfold it, for fear of tearing her most assuredly treasured belonging.

" Do not be saddened my dearest Edna, I am always with you even when I cannot be. Twelves days from now I will call you my bride.

I love you more with every breath I take. - Tim."

With tears gathering in my eyes I handed the letter back.

"Thank you for sharing that with me, Edna. I know exactly what I should do now. I'm going home to write him a letter! I feel better already.

I am sorry for your lose."

"Oh I didn't lose him, he is still with me, even when he cannot be. Go dear, never let a opportunity pass to tell him, to tell him what he means to you."

Standing up after placing a few bills on the table. "Thank you again, Edna." I say giving the teary waitress a hug before heading to the door.

Inspired by Edna's story I hurry home, dashing through the door. Throwing my coat and purse over the couch; heading to the kitchen. Pulling out a pad of stationary and a pen.

"Dear Will,

I miss you so very much. I hope you are well. How's Brazil?

I met a lady tonight, she regaled me with a tale I didn't expect. The point was never to pass up a chance to tell the people you care about how much they mean to you.

I couldn't help thinking about you, and how much I miss every single inch of you. How I long to see you soon.

I miss running my fingers through your hair as you sleep.

I miss staring into your beautiful grey eyes, getting lost for hours just looking at them. I miss how they look back at me, piercing my heart.

I miss your nose, as it brushes against mine.

I miss your lips, your amazing tasty lips; I miss kissing you. Tasting your sweet breath, with every kiss given or stolen. I miss the words that pass through them every morning and night.

I miss your tongue, feeling it as it enters my mouth. Dancing with mine, tasting me, exploring my mouth as we kiss.

I miss your ears, your perfect round ears, I miss rubbing my fingers on them, kissing them, whispering sweet and naughty things into them.

I miss your cheeks and chin, feeling your cheeks and stubbly chin rubbing against my body, against my face as we hold each other tight.

I miss kissing your neck and strong shoulders, I miss clinging to them as our bodies collide. I miss just laying on them snuggling into you. I miss burying my face into them as you bury yourself inside me.

I miss your arms wrapped around me, the shelter and safety they provide, the love they pass when we embrace each other after a long day.

I miss your hands, I miss holding them, kissing them, feeling your fingers tracing lines into my skin or finding their home again deep inside me.

I miss your chest, I miss laying my head on your chest, hearing your heartbeat as I fall asleep. I miss rubbing it and sucking at it. I miss each and every hair that draws a map down its center.

I miss your hips, I miss how they always bow to me or how they punish me ever so sweetly, crashing into me; leaving their presence always know whether they are on top or under me.

I miss your balls, I miss how they feel squished in my mouth as I suck them.

I miss how they smack me front or back as you thrust deep and hard inside me, I miss hanging onto them as I ride you through the night.

I miss your perfect cock; I miss your shaft and cockhead. I miss how it welcomes me everytime I touch, taste, kiss, stroke, lick, suck, breathe on, or feel it. I miss every inch of it buried deep inside me, how It grows harder throbbing when it finds it's way home. I miss how it might be defying you now. I miss how it weeps for me and how it explodes for me.

I miss your thighs, I miss how they twitch when I rub my fingers on their insides, I miss their strength as I grab them hanging onto you tight as you make love to me.

I miss your calves, I miss how they rub against mine when our bodies get tangled together.

I miss your feet and toes, how they always seem to find mine in the middle of the night, or how they tease me under the table when we are out.

I miss all the parts of you that I can't even see too.

I love you!

Stay safe my dearest Will."

After spritzing the letter with my perfume, and tucking a picture inside. I seal the envelope, giving it a long kiss; before heading to the mailbox.

I realize in my haste I forgot to even check the box, and then I see it, a postcard from Brazil! Moving under the porch light to read it.

"Hello my lovely lady,

I miss you and hope you are doing very well. Brazil is nothing like home, and too far from you. I love you.

Try not to miss me too much. I am always with you even when I can't be.

And I'll always find my way back home.

Xoxo

Will"

Dhampie
Dhampie
34 Followers