Dearest Love

Story Info
The kidnapped Vixen tells her lover about her new life
834 words
3.35
10.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

Dear Joe,

My Master has given me permission to write you this letter for three reasons. The first is because you need to know that I am alive and well. The second is to tell you that you have to stop looking for me and trying to free me. The third is so that you can understand that I am happy in my new life and we will be together again someday.

I guess I have to start somewhere and the best place to start is with the first. Master Asylum is a firm man and I don't always understand why he does the things that he does but he keeps me safe and healthy. Yes I am a slave but he's not the kind of man to beat us as much as we sometimes wish that he would. He has much more creative ways of making his point. Believe me when I tell you that being forced into position with ropes and chains and used as a table for an entire banquet or being left in the white room for more than thirty minutes will have you wishing he'd do something as kind as beat you. What's the White Room you ask? It's a room with no furniture pure white walls, bright lights and a loud speaker that play constant music while varying the volume randomly. He's currently going through a phase of alternating some violinist named Lindsey Sterling with Vanilla Ice. Sometimes he's like a Bond Villain, when he says he has ways of making you talk he means he has ways of making you talk. Still I'm just fine. He likes fucking with my head a lot more than the whips and chains.

Which leads me to my next point.

You have to stop looking for us. He knows and he's not impressed. He's has allowed you to live this long because he's a man. . .well a monster of his word but he's explained how his curse works. Its part of the magic he's teaching me, oh let me stop and tell you about that.

He's teaching me magic real magic. I can change my hair color, light candles and levitate stuff. Well small stuff. Mostly pencils and lingerie I tried to lift up the remote control but it wore me out for like two hours and then Master Asylum locked me in the White Room for fifteen minutes for doing magic beyond my reach and without supervision. He said something about how I could have really hurt myself or someone else and that I need to learn self control. I think he just likes making people sit in there, did I tell you he's a sick fuck? (He also said I could write whatever I want here without fear of punishment. Well it's written on magic paper so if I'm lying he'll know and he'll punish me. Creativity is one thing he doesn't lack.)

Back on subject the way his curse works he can't break his word but it's quite interesting. His agreement with you not to kill, amongst other people me, was based on you leaving him alone. You technically freed him of that obligation months ago when you started hiring people to look into us. He's not stupid.

Finally and this is the part that he told me that I have to write. I apologize for that, I know you don't want to hear about these things but he feels that you absolutely must hear about these things and I must admit there is so much that I didn't know about myself before he forced me to open my eyes.

Every night I sleep with bright red butt plug shoved in me. It's because he likes to use me right as he wakes up . He makes he suck on it like a pacifier to keep me from screaming too much while he does it. He likes to pull my hair while he does it and he's always telling me what a dirty whore I am. You know what? He's right.

Before my Master took me in there was something that was always missing. I mean I love you, you know I do but you don't make me feel alive the way he does. The things he makes me do, I'm supposed to do this. I'm supposed to crawl around on the floor like a craven slut begging a man for attention. I'm supposed to kiss his feet and serve his every whim. That is what I'm supposed to do with my life and I want to do it for the man I love.

I want to do it for you. And that's why I made a request of my Master. That he would send you a woman so you could learn what it is to be the kind of man that I need to have in my life. I hope you like her.

I'll write you again as soon as I can.

Love Forever XOXOXO

Vixen

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers