Death by Ejaculation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers

I sat up, realizing I was lying on the same concrete floor in the basement where I had died but the hard floor had done nothing to my body even lying there for so long. I was no longer tied up, but still naked. I looked down at my body. My new body! Gone was my shrunken wasted mortal flesh. In its place was something out of fantasy and I didn't recognize my own legs, feet, arms, chest, stomach and especially my new penis. It was twice the size it had been before, plump, heavy and perfect, just like the rest of me.

"Do you like what you see?" the woman's voice came from behind me.

I shot to my feet, faster than humanly possible and spun around ready to be attacked, crouching into a defensive stance. She was sitting in her chair with her legs crossed and smiling at me completely naked.

"Mmm, I do. I knew you were going to turn out good and I'm not disappointed. I'm sure you have a thousand questions and now that you are like me I will answer them with no penalties. No need for violence. I will not hurt you, not that I could now anyway."

"Why... why did you do this to me and what am I!"

"I've been watching your for years and saw your potential being wasted. I had you taken and brought to me so I could share with you immortality. You are immortal, powerful beyond your wildest imaginations. The suffering and death you underwent changed you into what you are now. The fear, pain and of course ejaculation was all part of the change. I couldn't tell you what I was doing. I wouldn't have worked if I had. It wasn't a pill. That was a lie. I fed you this," she said removing her hand from between her legs.

I could see her secretions covering her fingers and I could smell it as if her hands were under my nose even more so. It was glorious. I began to salivate, and if felt my new cock began to harden, steadily bouncing up until it was sticking straight out away from my body and throbbing. It was enormous, almost comically large but so was the rest of me now. I was taller, and muscular with a giant cock.

"Yes, you crave this. The urges grow within you. You are young; you'll need to feed soon. My juices changed you into one like me. You too have the power now to change women in the same fashion as I changed you. But that will come later. Now come to me, bask in my sex, drink what you desire," she said spreading her legs.

The urges were too great to resist. I hungered for her juices and ached to quench my thirst in her sex. I flew across the room, knelt at her feet and fell onto her pussy. Sweet bliss erupted in my mouth. I swallowed and the rapture spread through my new body. Her juices filled me with energy and tasted divine. I feasted... licking, slurping and swallowing every drop of her secretions I could find in her hot pussy. The energy and power grew in my body. I felt invincible, almost vibrating with immense power.

Pulling away I screamed an animalistic yell as the power peaked.

"Yes! Feel the power, bask in it!" she yelled with me.

My body was alive, tingling with sensitivity and my cock was hard and throbbing oozing onto the concrete floor. I looked down at the woman, her body was stunning naked. She was perfect as I was, no flaws whatsoever. Her breasts were large, firm with the nipples taunt and erect. Her toned stomach was glorious as was everything. Her pussy wet and open was sculpted perfection with her clit hard and peeking out among the folds. I hand never seen something so beautiful before.

"Now it's time for me to sample what I have created. Come, feed me your cock," she ordered.

I stood, walking around to her head and leaning toward her as she wanted. She grabbed my large member and pulled it down into her mouth. The sensation was heightened, like my new body had doubled in nerve endings. It was indescribable pleasure as the woman's mouth descended down over my large purple head and further down my extensive shaft. She stoked with both hands, hard thrusts and sucked while twisting her head on my cock. I knew what she desired. Just as I desired her cum, she was harvesting mine.

The orgasm I experienced was like nothing I had every felt before. Even if you magnified a normal male ejaculation by ten you still wouldn't understand how intense and glorious my climax was. Vivian swallowed everything I gave her, hungrily slurping and devouring my seed as fast as it shot from my cock.

"Delicious and ohh so much," she said after sucking the last bit out of my head. "The power is immense!" she screamed as I had.

The after effects still racked my new body, as the sensation of climax began to dwindle and my cock eased a fraction as she let it go. I backed up looking at her in the strange light of my new night seeing eyes.

"So what now? Am I your servant and prisoner?" I asked.

"No, of course not. But you know that already. Your new life is yours to do with as you see fit. You may leave, come or go as you want."

The strange thing was I didn't want to leave. I no longer feared her, I no longer feared anything. The first thing I wanted to know was about my weakness's if I had any.

"What are the downsides to this new life you have given me?"

"Very few. To maintain your power and immortality you'll have to feed like you did earlier. The older you get the longer you'll be able to go without. For the first few years you'll need to feed often."

"Can I feed on humans?" I asked.

"Yes, but they are not as potent as I. It will take many to satisfy you compared to a short time with me."

"I take it the same goes for you?"

"Yes, all that semen I harvested from your human body will not amount to what I just received from you a moment ago. So that is a drawback. There aren't many of us."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Only those who have what it takes become immortal. The others die for good in the process. You were sought out for years, as I said earlier and luckily you didn't disappoint."

"How did you know I would change?"

"I didn't, not exactly, but I knew you might and I was willing to sacrifice you if not."

"So I got lucky?"

"Yes, in a way I guess lucky could be a term for it."

"It was horrible... what you did to me?"

"I make no apologies for that so don't expect it. I've given you a gift a thousand times greater than your suffering."

"What do you want in return?" I asked.

She looked at me, bidding her time before she answered, "Nothing, what you just gave me was enough for many years. I'm very old, though I know I don't look it."

"So that's it? I can just walk out of here and never come back?"

"You could, but you won't. You'll come back, they always do," she said, grinning.

"They? How many others like me have you created?"

"You are number 23. It's taken five thousand years to reach that number."

"And they all return to you?"

"Yes, when the thirst becomes too great and no mortal flesh can quench it."

"So I'm a slave to your sex?"

"It's not like I won't share it with you or withhold my life giving liquid. Pleasures beyond your wildest dreams await you when you need me. I wouldn't consider it much of a drawback."

"Pleasure beyond my wildest dreams?" I asked.

"Yes, you'll find our bodies are a perfect match now. Your enormous cock will find its home inside of me unlike anything else. If you don't believe me, experience it for yourself, "she said opening her legs once again.

She fingered her pussy, playing with her clit and only encouraging me with her expression. My cock throbbed, watching her once again. Her open lips called to me and I couldn't resist the beckoning. She leaned back in her chair as I approached with my hand around my shaft. Sliding my head up and down her wet folds I felt a slight tug on my body, almost pulling me inside of her like a strange supernatural attraction.

"You feel it, don't you... the pull of our bodies. They yearn to be together. Don't be shy, give into the pull and enter me with no reservations."

My new cock looked huge next to her sex. She was a small woman and I wondered if she really could take all of me. She didn't seem afraid or nervous in the least and the pull on my cock was increasing. I moved forward and just like magnetism the pull increased the closer I go, pulling me quickly into her very tight and hot pussy until every inch of my cock was deep inside of her.

We both screamed in ecstasy as our bodies merged. She wasn't joking about pleasure beyond anything before. We were perfectly connected and the sensation of her body around my cock was unreal. The pull and force on my cock sheathed it in perfect bliss, stimulating the shaft and head like her insides were moving by themselves. I reached out and took hold of her large breasts, feeling the nipples on my palms and the exceptional firmness of her tits.

I didn't need to move inside of her if I didn't want too. The strange connection was doing our work for us and creating the friction spontaneously. The sensation was glorious and any thought of anger or hate for Vivian for what she had done to me melted away as my cock flooded with pleasure.

"We are one, feel the pleasure, feel our connection as it grows," she said looking up at me.

Even though I didn't need to move it still seemed odd that I wasn't. I wondered what would happen if I pulled out and thrust, like during normal sex. When I tried it we were both rewarded with a surge of pleasure as the pull tried to suck me in deep again. Giving in, I fell into her after pulling a few inches out against the tug. We both screamed as the connection was made once again. Several times I repeated the process and the pleasure increased for both of us. I knew what she was feeling and knew she knew what I was as well. It grew and grew, binding us together forever.

When our climax arrived we both came at the exact same time, joined in climatic harmony as our bodies convulsed and released. The amount of contractions was multiplied as was the pleasure. I felt my seed surging from my body and into hers as she came just as hard as me. It seemed like minutes instead of seconds as the climax continued. We both screamed and shook with each powerful wave surged through our forms.

When it finally ended the force was diminished from all the cum inside of her and I was able to pull my cock free as a gush of cum fell from her sex. She was staring at me waiting for me to say something. She had me convinced. We were a perfect match. Just like the other 22 guys she had created were. No wonder they came back. There was no denying the ultimate pleasure her body possessed.

I didn't say a word. Instead I walked away from her, out of the only door, knowing full well, as she did, I'd be back.

jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers
12