Death By Fucking Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thebullet
thebullet
374 Followers

He said, “But dreaming isn’t nearly as good as the real thing where you are concerned.”

Donnie took the phone from him. “Dee Dee, don’t let that man talk you into anything. We’re supposed to be the ones seducing him, not the other way around. Andrew, stop it! No! Ohhh! Lower, go lower, baby! Uh, Dee Dee, I’ve got to get off now. That beast just will not leave me alone, thank God!”

Yep. I figured that if Andrew had orally pleasured Donnie, he was just warming her up for the main event. His warm ups would kill most women. His main event is what made me understand the term ‘Death by Fucking’.

I was thinking of that on the plane ride home. We are ready to birth the next generation, the ones who will replace the current species of human as the dominant life form on earth. That’s the theory, anyway. If our children, or their children, or our children’s children’s children are indeed a separate species, then they will slowly displacehomo sapiens.

But they won’t do it assapiens did to Neanderthals. We won’t kill them off. We will love them to death. We will replace them one at a time, we will nurture those that remain, and then love the current human race to death.

Homo sapiens won’t be exterminated by war. It will be death by fucking.

thebullet
thebullet
374 Followers
12