Death is a Beautiful Blonde Pt. 04

Story Info
The final chapter of Bam Barkley's erotic noir-mystery.
7k words
4.46
6.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still holding Mimi in my arms, puffing on a cigarette, when she woke. "How long have I been asleep?" she asked.

"Not long," I replied. "Maybe twenty minutes." The sun was just barely beginning to set, casting an incredible orange glow over the ocean.

Mimi stirred. "I've been thinking about what you said, Bam. About going to the police."

I took a long drag. "Is that so?" This was the first smart thing I'd heard her say.

"Maybe you're right," she replied. "Everything has spiraled so completely out of control; I'm frightened. I'm too afraid to go back home now."

I hugged her gently. "I think you're making the right choice, baby." I let her go and got up from the floor. "I'll tell you what: let's get dressed and get out of here. I'll head on back to your place and wait there in case our guy decides to show up. You can take your car and drive on down to the police station."

Mimi leaned forward, her bare breasts bouncing back to life. "Do you think that's a good idea, Bam?" Mimi asked. "Why don't you come with me to the station?"

"And lose out on our chance of catching this guy?" I chided.

Mimi sighed. "I guess so, if that's what you think is best. I'm just afraid..."

I knelt back down and cupped her tits, giving them a firm squeeze. "Baby, there ain't nothing to be afraid of. I won't let anything happen to you. All you have to do is get dressed, drive down to the station and tell them everything. They'll take care of it." I could still see the hesitation in her eyes. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Playing with her soft, warm breasts, my dick began to harden once again. I leaned in and went to kiss her ear when she got up from the floor and began walking toward a desk on the other side of the room. "Bam, I want you to take this with you. It's for protection." She opened the desk drawer and pulled out a gun.

I gave her a look. "What are you doing with that?"

"It's just a handgun I like to keep around for protection," she replied cooly. "I want you to take it with you. Please."

I stood up and took the gun from her. It was loaded.

***

Mimi and I left the beach house. She drove on ahead of me while I was following behind. I couldn't help the constant glancing in my rearview mirror to see if anyone was following us. The black car from earlier was still in my head. Lying on the seat next to me in the car was the loaded gun Mimi had given me.

When I reached the turn for Helmsley Mansion, I waited and watched Mimi's car disappear as she continued on for the city. I was relieved that she was finally going to the cops; typical for a dame to wait until things get really loused up before going for help.

I drove up to the mansion; it was quiet. The police cars were no longer there. I took the key Mimi had given me from my jacket pocket to let myself in. I figured I'd go inside, pour myself a stiff drink and wait for our friend to show up. To my surprise, the front door was unlocked.

Cautiously, I opened the door and walked inside. It was dark in the foyer, a bit unsettling for my taste, but I could see light coming from underneath the door of the library. Quietly, I closed the front door behind me and moved carefully through the dark and toward the source of light.

I could hear something coming from the library. A muffled sound. Was our guy already here? I reached into my jacket pocket, carefully grabbing for the gun. I inched closer. I could hear the sound of a woman. I held my breath and raised the gun as I reached for the library door. There was a long moan, heavy breathing. I readied the gun and slowly opened the door.

The light from the library was bright, and my eyes took a moment to adjust as it poured over me. In the doorway of the library, holding my breath with the gun readied, I stopped. There on the floor in front of the fireplace was a gorgeous young woman, her enormous tits pouring out and bouncing wildly from her tight french maid's dress as she rode a naked young man sprawled out on the rug. The gun went limp in my hand.

Neither of them noticed me as I stood there. The guy on the floor had his head turned away from me, and the girl, fucking herself with his dick, had her eyes closed and her head back.

"Oh my God, yes!" the girl cried. Her tits were bouncing in all directions as she jumped eagerly on the guy's cock.

Suddenly, the guy on the floor came to life. "Fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum!"

The girl jumped off his dick as the guy scrambled to his feet. She knelt before him, and opened her mouth, cum-hungry. The guy towered over her, positioned his dick directly over the girl's open mouth and jacked off into it.

The girl played with her tits as the guy dumped his load down her hatch. His dick sputtered, throwing ropes in her direction, but the talented girl was catching everything in her greedy mouth. I was impressed.

Finally, it appeared the guy had reached the end of his nut. The girl swallowed his batch and hungrily lurched forward and devoured his meat stick. The guy doubled over, clutching her head. My dick twitched in my pants as I watched the girl suck out the last remaining drops of his seed.

Clearly satisfied, the girl pulled away from him and let his dick drop from her lips. The guy, still doubled-over, breathed heavily, desperately trying to catch his breath. Finally, he looked up and saw me standing there.

"Hey, what is this? Who are you?" he cried, quickly backing away from the girl.

Instinctively, I held my hands up, forgetting I was clutching the gun. "Look, buddy, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were in here."

Startled, the girl put her tits back into her dress and stood up. "Who are you?"

I drowned in her beauty. She was tall and slender, and curved in all the right places. Her skin glowed, unblemished and smooth. She had long, blonde hair that hung over her shoulders like silken sunshine. Her tits were perfect and enormous, I was hypnotized as I imagined dropping a good, hefty load all over those soft, creamy mountains.

I stuttered. "I...I...look, I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here." They stared at me. "I'm Detective Bam Barkley, I'm here checking the place out for Mrs. Helmsley."

The young maid looked surprised. "Mrs. Helmsley?! Do you know where she is, is she all right?"

"You're a detective?" The young man asked.

I looked over at him, he stood there naked looking like a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar, his spent dick flopping between his legs. "Hey buddy, how about grabbing a pair of pants and putting that thing away." Sheepishly, he walked over to the mound of clothes and started to dress.

The girl looked at me. "Are you with the police?"

"No, I'm not with the police," I replied. "I'm just a friend of Mrs. Helmsley; I'm here checking the place out. I'm guessing you're her servant?"

The girl nodded. "Yes, I'm Greta, her maid. And this is William, her gardener. We had heard that Mrs. Helmsley was missing, but didn't know what else to do. This isn't the first time she has been gone so we just assumed she'd be back eventually, so we kept to our duties..."

I eyed both of them cautiously. I could tell they were clean and didn't mean any trouble. They were just startled and embarrassed I had caught them with their pants down.

"Is Mrs. Helmsley all right?" Greta asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, she's going to be just fine. She's on her way now to the police station, I figured I'd come by, check the place out and wait for her. Make sure there was no funny business going on."

"If you please, Mr. Barkley," William had put his clothes back on and was desperate to get out of the room. "I will go now and finish in the garden."

"You do that," I replied.

William left, closing the door behind him. I walked over to the bar cart and poured myself a bourbon. I looked over at Greta as she was tying her hair back up. "So what's your story? Mrs. Helmsley said you've heard quite a bit of chatter lately. Heard some arguments between her and Mr. Hathaway."

"It's true," Greta replied. "Mrs. Helmsley and her father have not been on the best of terms in the past few weeks; always arguing, always quarreling."

I took a gulp of my drink. "And what is it that they're arguing about?"

"Lots of things, really," she replied. "But the other morning, they were arguing about money, and things got very heated between the two."

"Really?" I asked. "Care to fill me in on what they said?"

Greta winced. "Well, I didn't hear all of it so I'm not sure of everything exactly about what they discussed. But Mr. Hathaway was telling Mrs. Helmsley about a life insurance policy he had taken out. He was very adamant about it, but Mrs. Helmsley wouldn't listen. It sounded like he wanted her to know that if anything happened to him, she would be receive one hundred-thousand dollars!"

Mimi's story was becoming more and more complicated, more intriguing. I took another swig of my drink.

"Mrs. Helmsley was trying to reason with him," Greta continued. "Although she has been very nervous lately too! She's convinced that Mr. Helmsley sent someone to the house to kill her."

"About that," I interjected. "Have you seen anyone, or anything unusual, around here lately?"

Greta shook her head. "No, I had already left for the evening the night they suspected an intruder in the house."

"They?" I asked. "Both Mr. Hathaway and Mrs. Helmsley said an intruder broke into the house?"

"Yes, sir," Greta replied. "They were here together when it happened. They were so shook up about it!"

"Fascinating." I paused, trying to make sense of it all. It still wasn't coming together. "Anything else you'd care to tell me?"

Greta shook her head. "No, I think that is everything I know. I'm so worried for Mrs. Helmsley."

"Tell me, do you think Mrs. Helmsley shot her father?"

Greta hesitated. "I don't know. I really don't know. Mrs. Helmsley has always been so wonderful to me, such a nice lady. I couldn't imagine her doing something like that. But, she has not been herself these past few days. I am so worried for her..."

I finished my drink and dropped the glass on the table.

Greta eyes my glass. "Can you get you anything while you wait? Another drink, perhaps?"

I gazed at her. It was difficult to concentrate, to keep my head, as I started at her with those incredible tits and that little mouth that I had seen firsthand give a first-class blowjob. I licked my lips. I'd give anything to feel her soft skin, to run my dirty hands over her body. "Yeah, I'll take another drink."

She moved to make me a drink. I dropped the gun back into my jacket pocket. It would be at least another hour or two before Mimi would return. I glanced at the clock on the mantle; it was nearing eight. Still no sign of an intruder.

Greta approached me with my drink. "Here you are, Mr. Barkley." I took the drink from her as she watched me closely. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

I took a drink and looked at her. She was breathing heavy, her breasts heaving softly beneath her dress. I made no effort to hide where my eyes had wandered. "I wouldn't mind getting my dick wet, if that's what you mean." I licked my lips, gawking at her cleavage.

She bit her lip and giggled. "Mr. Barkley, you are very naughty." She jiggled, teasing me with her jugs. She reached up and touched my hair. "You look tired, Mr. Barkley. You must have a lot of stress. Look at that furrowed brow and those sad eyes." She smiled. "Greta will make you feel much better."

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her thigh. It was just as soft as I had imagined. I moved my hand slowly up her thigh, under her skirt and rested it on her hip. She leaned toward me and kissed me. Her kiss was intoxicating. She sucked on my tongue and I dropped my drink to the floor, raising my other hand up her skirt. My hands moved back to her soft, naked ass. I pulled her towards me, giving her cheeks a firm squeeze. She let out a quiet squeal. With a single hand I grabbed at her dress and tore her top down. Her breasts popped out like two giant punching bags. Her rack was magnificent; two enormous balloons, soft and pink, her nipples — two plump berries, ripe with juice I was desperate to taste.

I lowered myself before her tits and buried my face. My mouth open, sloppily licking at her fun bags. She squeezed her tits together against my face, smothering me. I grasped at one breast with a firm hand and put the other into my mouth. I nursed on her tits like a newborn, desperate for nourishment.

As I sucked her tits, my hands continued to explore her body, and soon I slid an aggressive hand between her legs and grabbed her little pussy. She moaned. She kissed the top of my head, my face still buried in her fun bags. My fingers tugged her panties out of the way and, gently, I rubbed her little kitten. She quivered.

Giving a final lick to her succulent nipple, I pulled my face out from her breasts. I regained my composure, standing over her. She started up at me, hungrily, eager to please. I looked into her eyes, "Suck my dick, baby."

Greta lowered herself before me. I placed a hand on the back of her head, guiding her down to where she belonged. I untied her hair and let her long, shining blonde hair fall over her back and shoulders. Greta began to unfasten my belt and unbutton my pants, while I slipped off my jacket, tie and shirt, tossing everything onto the sofa. Greta looked up at me towering over her, her hands gently resting on my thighs. "You're so strong, Mr. Barkley," she whispered. Slowly, she pulled my pants down, my dick flopped out, heavy and thick, surprising her. She lit up. "Mr. Barkley! It's so big."

She placed a gentle hand on the base of my shaft and lifted it up to meet her lips. She planted a soft, tender kiss on the tip. The feeling was intense and I let out a relaxed sigh.

"Is this what you want, Mr. Barkley?" Greta asked sweetly, looking up at me, my cock in her tiny hand.

"Baby, you have no idea how bad I need this." She gave me another kiss, pouting her lips on the head, and then stuck out her tongue and graced it all along my pole. Jesus, that felt nice. Up and down, she slid her warm tongue all along my dick.

"That's right, baby," I said. "Get it nice and wet."

She lifted up my dick and began to lap up my ball sack. Her tongue felt incredible as it licked my boys. As she tongued my nuts, she stroked my johnson with her little hand. She moved deliberate and slow, driving me crazy. By the time she was finished getting my balls nice and wet, my dick was primed and ready. Like an angel, she placed her mouth on my massive hard-on and began to suck me into ecstasy.

I stood there and let her have her fun. Her blowjob was wet, warm and soft. Her tongue kneaded my dick while her mouth sucked me with a pressure that made me think my head was going to implode. She grabbed my ass with both hands and forced her face into my groin, deep-throating me completely. She had a lot of spirit; I could tell she enjoyed sucking dick.

She pulled away and I leaned down to kiss her. My kiss moved savagely from her lips to the side of her face and up to her forehead where I could smell the sweet perfume of her hair. I grabbed her head and put her back on my cock where she sucked me in earnest. I thrust into her face, invading her mouth, the thick, swollen head of my cock swabbing the back of her throat.

I looked down at her as she bobbed back on forth on my knob; she was sucking, slurping and smacking through the wet blowjob. She pulled my shaft from her mouth and concentrated her mouth on the mushroom-head of my cock. She swirled her tongue around the soft, shiny helmet and gave the tip tiny, gentle flicks. Her hand pumped me while she delighted in my cock head, giving it soft, passionate kisses.

"Do you like this, Mr. Barkley?" she asked, looking at me with those baby-doll eyes of hers.

I gave her a crooked smile. "I do like this, baby. I like this very much." We grinned at one another, taking comfort in that we were both getting exactly what we wanted.

She opened up her mouth for my cock again, sucking it with all her might. I was nearly ready to nut. "Hey baby," I whispered. "How 'bout we lose this dress of yours."

She let my cock drop from her lips, and I pulled her up to her feet. I helped her out of her dress, my eyes glued to her tits. Her dress dropped down to the floor and she kicked it off toward the side of the room. She stood there before me wearing nothing but her little cotton panties and black heels. My primal urges kicked in to overdrive and I grabbed her, spun her around and bent her over the sofa. She squealed with delight as I pulled her panties down; they dropped and hung lightly around her ankles.

I spit into my hand and lubed up. As I touched my tip to her little hole, Greta's little asshole puckered as if it were giving my dick sweet, gentle kisses, inviting it in, yearning to be filled. I placed my hands on her hips and grabbed her tight. With one swift movement, I entered her completely. Greta whimpered.

She was tight. I pushed deeper, filling her up, stretching her out. When I retracted, I felt the tug from her clenched rectum, as if it didn't want me to leave; she needed it, she was desperate for my dick and didn't want to let go. I freed myself from her ass, Greta gave a sigh of relief. But I grabbed her tighter and charged back into her sphincter with full force. She took me in all the way, balls deep.

I didn't take long to build up speed, I was ready to get my rocks off. Greta clutched at the sofa cushions as I fucked her in the ass. In and out, back and forth, I pounded her ass, giving her the fucking she was hungry for. I leaned over her and grabbed her titties, squeezing the flesh in my hands, as I thrust myself into her. Greta pushed herself up from the sofa; standing up, she reached her arms back and wrapped them around my neck. Holding her by her tits, I continued to fuck her relentlessly, knocking the air out of her.

She turned her head to kiss me. I gave her a wet, sloppy kiss, our tongues lashing out to one another, sucking each other's face. She was whimpering. I slowed my pace, I knew she couldn't take anymore, her ass was spent. I removed my hands from her breasts and softly placed them on her ass cheeks. Slowly, and gently, I pulled my dick from her ass.

When I was free I wrapped an arm around her, holding her close. I whispered into her ear. "Let's have a taste of that sweet little pussy of yours."

I spun her around and she climbed up onto the sofa. I knelt down before her and she parted her legs wide, exposing the sweetest, most alluring pussy I'd ever seen. I grabbed one of her ankles and hoisted it up above her head. I leaned in closer to her little muffin. She was as fresh as a spring rain, I breathed in her clean, crisp aroma and I was intoxicated. I planted a soft, ginger kiss on the lips of her cavern. She lowered her head back and let out a sigh of pleasure. I felt her hand run through my hair and rest itself on the back of my head. I gave her another kiss, this time longer, more sensual. She moved her hips forward. Hovering over her delicates, I went down and gave her a deep, wet kiss, forcing my tongue deep into the folds of her slit. She whimpered, holding my head down.

I licked my fingers and brought them to her opening as I kissed her. Gently, I spread her lips apart and drove my tongue deeper inside, tasting her soft, wet flesh. I began to lap up her pussy like a thirsty animal. Greta began to gyrate as I feasted. As I worked my tongue up and down, I felt her clit brush against my tongue. She let out a soft gasp. Determined, I began to focus on the tiny pearl. Greta was screaming, as I tongue-fucked her. I flicked my tongue violently over her little clit, sucking up her flesh and making out with her pussy. She was melting like butter.

12