Death of a Master Ch. 08

Story Info
LIves are reclaimed as life continues beyond death.
13.5k words
4.67
20k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

Chapter 8

Moving On

Valerie slowly rose out of sleep, conscious of only her lover lying next to her, their arms draped across each other. She shifted a bit and winced as the welts from the caning throbbed at being stretched. Valerie smiled and moved again, anxious to feel the evidence of having been reclaimed by her Master. The pain in her ass was matched by the delicious ache in her pussy; the result of a vigorous fucking from Charles later that night. Glancing over at Sally, she saw the red marks from the clamps Sally had been tortured with while she had been made to watch Valerie and Charles; helpless to participate.

Valerie marveled again at just how well their Master knew the two of them; both their similarities and their differences. Charles Vanquil had know that both women needed more than the seemingly brutal caning he had inflicted on the two women to feel fully his again. Sally had needed to be broken by her Master, much as she had needed Valerie to break her weeks ago. Valerie had needed to be used mercilessly for his pleasure. He had given both what they needed.

It had been 3:00 in the afternoon, four hours after he had left them in the basement shower room to clean it. It had been hard work; scrubbing floors on hands and knees, furiously scrubbing at hard water stains on the walls. Both women had been exhausted and covered in sweat by the time they had finished. Charles had silently inspected the room for ten minutes before announcing that the job had been completed to his satisfaction. The compliment had been followed by a brusque order to follow him back to the dungeon.

It was there that he put the arm binder on Sally, encasing her arms in the single leather sleeve that he tightened enough to draw her elbows together. Next came the ballet boots. The heavy leather boots had extremely high heels that forced the wearer into an en pointe position. The upper of the boots came half way up Sally's thighs, making it impossible for her to bend her knees. A wide posture collar temporarily replaced her metal collar; locking her head in a fully upright position. Charles had forced her to walk to a spot near the stocks, specifically next to the narrow plank that made up the horse. He placed clover clamps on her nipples and attached a series of weights to them. The weights were precariously balance on the narrow edge of the horse. It would take very little disturbance to make the weights fall and jerk the clamps to an even tighter fit. By then, Sally was panting as the cramps in her calves started. A full mouth gag would prevent her from pleading for mercy.

Once Sally had been put into her bondage, Valerie had been locked back into the stocks. Wordlessly, Charles stripped in front of his two slaves, letting them see his erect penis and the cock ring at its base. Their Master would not be cumming for quite a while. Valerie was also gagged; the phallic shaped plug preventing her from speaking any more than Sally would be able to. When he stepped behind Valerie, he found a wet cunt waiting to be taken. With one quick thrust, he impaled Valerie to the hilt, shoving her into the frame of the stocks. The fucking Valerie had received was brutal. He mauled her hips, used her breasts as handles to increase the force of his thrusts. Her clit was pawed at and pinched, setting her squealing in painful pleasure.

While her cunt was being ravaged, Valerie was unable to look away from her lover and her predicament. Sally's balance was precarious. Her aching legs threatened to force her body to shift, which would pull the weights off and increase the agony in her tits. On top of this, Sally was finding her own sexual need increasing as she watched Valerie receive a fucking she dearly wanted as well. Valerie's first orgasm came as Sally squealed at the plunge of the first two ounce weight sent a burst of fire though her nipple. By the time Valerie had her fourth orgasm, all six weights, three on each nipple, were pulling her tits down and she was sobbing at the cramps that assaulted her legs as she struggled to not fall over and disobey the implicit orders in her position.

Charles released the catch on his cock ring and came violently in Val's cunt, shouting as he did. As soon as he recovered, he walked over to where Sally was. He took hold of her hands and lifted, forcing her arms to rise, straining her shoulders on top of all the other sensations. He held her like this until her squeals became nearly continuous. He used the pressure on her arms to force Sally to shuffle to the edge of the horse and bend over the device. A chain above, normally used to hold the horse's rider's hands elevated was pulled down and clipped to Sally's cuffs. When Charles pulled it back up, Sally was forced into a harsh strapedo position, her shoulders burning with the strain of being pulled out and up.

Charles felt Sally's cunt, finding it wet and open, in spite of the constant whimpers of pain from his slave. His cock rose at the sight of such willing submission accepting all he desired to inflict. He continued to caress her, driving her need farther; causing a war inside her between the pain and pleasure.

"Sally, do not cum. You're not to cum the rest of the night."

Charles rubbed his cock along the outside of Sally's pussy, bringing himself another erection. Once he was hard again, he thrust into Sally's cunt and fucked her with long, slow strokes. Each stroke pulled her arms back even further and set the weights on the clamps to swinging. In spite of her pain, Sally tried to thrust herself back to please her Master as much as possible. Having cum already that night, it took another half hour for Charles to climax in Sally.

"Do you want to be released, Sally. Do you want the pain to end?" he asked, making his voice sound harsh and unforgiving.

An observer would have been shocked to see Sally shake her head in the midst of her convulsive sobbing. Charles, however, received the response he expected from Sally. Since she'd given her safe word up to Valerie years ago, she had not once refused Valerie or Charles anything. He didn't think there was anything he could demand of her that she would not willingly give, and then some. He'd seen what she'd done half an hour into the scene; jerking on purpose to cause the remaining weights to fall. Sally would try to stand there all night, her body in agony, if he asked it of her.

Charles refused to ask that. Yes, there was a sadistic side to his pleasure, but only so far. He let her up and removed the clamps, supporting her as the pain of returned blood flow hit her. The collars were swapped back, the sleeve removed and the boots unzipped so she could step out of them. Freed, she dropped to her knees, whispering, "Thank you," repeatedly as she licked at the mess on his cock.

"Clean your Mistress out and then release her," he ordered once she had finished. He added, "Once you're done, I want the two of you to wash and go to bed early." His hand gently caresses the side of her face as he added, "You've been through a lot. I'll put you through even more in the future, rest assured."

Her tear streaked face looked up with near adoration as she whispered, "Yes, Master." Sally crawled on all fours to her Mistress and licked at the spent fluids that had dripped down her legs and covered her pussy, ignoring the semi-rancid taste of old sex. She drove her lover to another climax, knowing that having watched Sally taken by their Master would have driven Valerie mad with lust. With that pleasant task completed, Sally released Valerie only to find herself locked in a passionate embrace as Valerie kissed and licked at her lover's face. It would be a bit yet until the two found their way into the upstairs bedroom.

Valerie lay back again and smiled. The slow and lazical wakening was the result of a text from George Falstaf telling her to take the day off Monday. Valerie truly did hate that damn beeping alarm of hers. She kept it because it was the only alarm she'd actually wake up to and stay awake from. In spite of everything that had happened in the last 72 hours, Valerie knew she'd have to at least stick her head in this afternoon.

Valerie gently slipped out of the bed, not wanting to wake Sally from her much needed sleep. After using the toilet, Valerie headed for the main floor and breakfast. She reflected on how much change there's been in Charles' house since she first met him at the Gotham Club those years ago. Valerie had been the impetus for Charles restricting the visibility of his BDSM activities by pointing out how bothered some of his staff were at having to witness them. For a couple of years, play was restricted to the basement, Charles' bedroom, or to taking place on the weekends. Now they seem to have come full circle, with bondage, submission and nudity expected throughout the house again. Charles had cycled his previous servants (except for Herman, who'd be a perennial presence in his home) out, with generous severance packages and reference letters to forestall complaints. The entire present staff had been aware of what would be going on around them from the moment they applied for their positions.

"Good Morning Valerie," Nadine asked as Val came down the stairs. Like Valerie, Nadine wasn't wearing anything but her collar. "Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning Nadine. Yes, I did. Master made it easy for both of us to fall asleep quickly."

Nadine smiled with a distant look in her eyes. "Yes, he does, doesn't he." Coming back from whatever mental journey she'd tried to start, Nadine added, "He left no instructions for you or Sally this morning. There are pancakes and fixings in the warmer."

"Thank you."

Valerie fixed herself a plate and ate quickly with no one to talk to while she ate. Taking the dishes back to the kitchen, she fixed another plate in a serving tray and took it upstairs to the bedroom. Sally was beginning to stir without being fully roused yet. Val set the tray down and bent over her lover, kissing the still sleeping lips. Sally responded to Valerie tongue by opening her mouth, then her eyes. When her hands came up to embrace Valerie, Val caught them and held them gently but firmly. Sally moaned in passion as she soaked up her Mistress' dominance.

Breaking the kiss briefly, Val whispered, "Close your eyes, love." As Sally obeyed, Val sat on the bed, pulling Sally to an upright position. Pressing in for a more vigorous kiss, Valerie also brought Sally's hands behind her and held them by their cuffs with one hand. Her other hand pressed on the back of Sally's head, seemingly trying to bring their faces even closer together.

Val changed the kiss to sensuous licking at Sally's face. Her free hand reached blindly for the clips she knew were on the nightstand so she could lock Sally's hands behind her. That done, she broke off the enjoyable tasting of Sally's face to add a blindfold. With Sally helpless and blind, Valerie slowly fed her the meal she'd brought up, interspacing bites with teasing touches to Sally's body. By the time Sally had finished her morning meal, her pussy was damp and her nipples hard. Sally's breath was a light pant as she anticipated being used by her Mistress.

Valerie set the tray aside on the dresser and returned to her lover. Her hand caressed Sally's cheek as she smiled. Sally leaned her face in, sighing with contentment. Her hands pulled at the cuffs, the lack of give reassuring her in some way. Valerie's other hand reach behind to feel at the cuffed hands as they writhed unconsciously. Val leaned in, the hand at Sally's cheek moving behind to draw her close, and kissed her lover.

"Do you want to be freed?" Val asked in a whisper, her fingers toying with the clip between Sally's cuffs.

"Please, no Mistress. Own me, don't set me free." Sally's voice was full of longing and desire. Part of the desire was having gone without a climax the previous night, but the rest was simply the need for her Mistress to possess her. She lifted her head back, baring her neck like a submissive puppy.

"You're mine, love," Val replied.

Valerie lifted the bound wrists and slipped the clip over a snap-hook on the head of the bed. With both hands, Val started fondling Sally in earnest. Val started with Sally's sides, just under her arms. Sally couldn't help but wriggle as one of her ticklish areas was assaulted by feather light touches. After bringing Sally to the verge of uncontrolled laughter, Val moved her attention to more erotic areas of Sally's body. She started with her legs, rubbing the inside of her thighs and watching them quiver as Sally became more aroused.

Sally's legs spread farther apart as the heat and pressure in her cunt increased; an invitation for more intimate attention. Valerie accepted and brought her hands to the tops of Sally's thighs, finding plentiful moisture accumulated there. She rubbed the fluids across Sally's skin, enjoying the silky texture created and the gasps of pleasure her slave reacted with. Valerie spent several minutes teasing the edges near Sally's pussy, drawing even more moisture forth, as well as setting Sally's breathing to an even faster pant.

Valerie leaned forward to take a nipple into her mouth while her hands finally started to caress Sally's pussy directly. Her fingers slowly stroked the outer folds of her lover's sex while her mouth and tongue sucked on the nipple much like a child might. Sally's legs tried to part even more than they already were, while she thrust her breasts out as if in offering. Soon Sally was struggling to remain still like she knew Valerie wanted her to. Her moans were loud and wordlessly pleading for relief from the need Valerie had evoke in her body.

Valerie kept one hand on Sally's cunt while she pulled herself into an embrace of Sally. While she continued to tease Sally's sex, she caressed Sally's back and arms while planting little kisses on her neck and shoulder. Still, Valerie didn't penetrate Sally or touch her clit. Occasionally, Sally would thrust her hips as her control teetered on the edge, causing Val to whisper, "No, love, not yet. I want more from you," to which Sally would gasp a, "Yes, Mistress."

The teasing torture continued, Valerie driving Sally to the edge of orgasm and holding her there for what seemed like hours to Sally's lust addled mind. When it happened; when Valerie reached the point she wanted Sally at, there was one massive, convulsive sob as Sally broke down and wept in frustration. Her body shook and tears flowed freely as she was pushed past her ability to hold on. Through her tears, she begged for release, for the orgasm she'd been without for over a day.

Valerie let her tears go for a couple of minutes before she suddenly pressed her hand hard against Sally's pussy with her finger crooked at her opening and gave the whispered command, "Fuck my hand, Sally. Make yourself cum." Sally convulse once and started thrusting her hips, impaling herself on Valerie's finger and rubbing her clit against Valerie's palm. In a matter of seconds, Sally was in the throes of a massive climax, her body shaking with the waves of pleasure that exploded through her. She didn't stop thrusting herself against Valerie's hand as her need was barely touched. Valerie held her tight and fucked her back as she sought to drive her slave to deliriously painful levels of pleasure with orgasm after orgasm. Neither woman could tell if Sally was experiencing one long orgasm or a series of orgasms in rapid fire sequence. The result was the same in either case; Sally slumped in Valerie's arms, her body spent.

"Are you going to be okay, love," Valerie asked, though there was no concern in her voice or eyes.

"I'm always okay, more than okay when I'm with you, Mistress. Thank you so much. Do you need pleasure?" she inquired, looking with hunger at Valerie wet pussy.

In spite of her desire, Valerie shook her head. "No, we need to clean up and head for home. Susan is probably wondering where we are; or at least where you are." Val paused for a moment, remembering. "How do you think her weekend with Fred and Daphne went?"

"I'm sure she had a good time, Mistress. Those two know how to use a slave like she needs to be used; however that might be."

Valerie nodded as she release Sally from her bindings. "Yes, I suspect you're correct. Join me in the shower, slave."

They both managed to control themselves and avoid another round of sex in the shower. They found themselves in their car, driving home a short while later. Parked in front of the house, they looked with trepidation. Their home threatened to become a place unfamiliar, as the memories of Sydney's violation of their home returned to their minds.

"No, I won't let him win," Sally whispered. "This is our home, and I refuse to let that thing destroy the good memories we have of it."

"You're right, Sally, absolutely right. We survived the attack. We've been reclaimed by our Master. Let's make this our home again."

With determination, the two walked up the short walk and into their home. Not surprisingly, Susan was inside, sitting in the living room. Soon, all three were in a group hug with questions being asked over the top of one another.

"Wait, wait. Susan, you first. How was your weekend?" Valerie asked, once she'd managed to get all three quiet long enough. "I expected to see some marks, my dear," she added, commenting on the unmarked skin on Susan (she had remained naked in the house after she returned).

"I know, it seems strange, doesn't it. Master Fred and Mistress Daphne didn't play with me at all," she started. "They put me to work. They helped me realize that I was missing serving someone full time. They let me serve them while they played with Caroline all weekend." With a broad smile, she added, "I had a wonderful time cooking and cleaning for them. I hadn't realized how much I missed doing that for Master."

Sally's eyebrow rose as she realized that Susan had referred to Calvin without even a catch in her speech. She let the observation go unremarked on, knowing how fragile the healing process could be. She knew when Susan realized it herself, she would understand the significance.

Susan added, "I know I can't do that with you two. Sally needs to be able to serve you, Val; I can't take that from her." Both Valerie and Sally could see the longing in Susan's eyes as she assured them of this. With her grief fading somewhat, they both realized that Susan would have to find somewhere and someway to meet her newly re-surfacing needs for service and use. While, no doubt, regular visits to Mephisto's would meet the latter, something else would be needed to meet the former.

*****

Earlier that morning, before Valerie had woken, The workday at Delgrasi was just getting started. As was normal for many offices, the secretarial staff was the first to arrive as they prepared to guide the day to success. June, Valerie's secretary, already knew that Valerie wasn't supposed to be in this Monday. She fully expected that Valerie would be in that afternoon, knowing her boss as well as she did; the inevitable result of working for the same person for over a decade, first at Branford and Gashune and then at Delgrasi. She decided to take advantage of the free morning to try to solve a growing problem that both Valerie and she had seen.

Peeking into Mary Carstares' office, she asked, "Xavier, is she in yet?"

"No, June." Under his breath, he added, "Thank God."

"Good. We need to talk, Xavier."

"I know. June, what can I do about her? She's working herself sick. When I took this job, I was looking forward to being an integral part of the magazine I love. But, she won't let me take some of the burden off her shoulders."

"I've seen this sort of thing before, Xavier. It's not uncommon with a new executive to need to learn how to appropriately delegate. You're going to have to subtly force the issue. If this goes on, you'll find yourself with your boss being replaced."

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers