Death of a True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay full length on the couch and kissed tenderly as we undressed each other. Then I dropped my head to her chest. I refused to be rushed this time, and enjoyed a long, languorous suck of her tits. She moaned and pressed her chest to me as I chewed a nipple and flicked it with my tongue. After a couple of minutes I could feel her hips pushing against me, the soft carpet of her pubic hair tickling me. I eased myself between her thighs, then leant forward and blew lightly on her pussy lips. She gasped, "Oh God, yes." I leaned in and stroked my tongue the length of Nusrat's pussy, then pushed it deep into her. Her feet began to stroke my back, and she groaned, over and over, as I tweaked her clit with the fingers of one hand and supplemented my busy tongue in her pussy with the other hand, squeezing in as many fingers as I could manage to fuck her. She whined and jerked at me as she came. I continued to lick her sweet pussy juices as she tugged at my hair and gasped, "Please, pleeaase".

My face wet with her juices, I rose and kissed her on the lips, my sticky tongue roaming her mouth. Then I twitched my hips and the first inch of my cock entered her. I held it there, see-sawing in and out, until she grabbed my buttocks and groaned, "Please Charlie darling, now." Then I slammed it into her and fucked her as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her with each powerful stroke. She gave a long groan which became a scream as she came, bucking wildly under me, her pussy muscles tightening satisfyingly around my prick. I managed a few more strokes before I finally released my love into her.

We sank into the couch, my head resting on Nusrat's chest, her fingers lightly stroking my hair. After a few minutes, she asked, "So Charlie, what did you really come here for?" From feeling wonderfully satisfied, and so very warm, I felt a chill run through me. Hesitantly I explained exactly what I'd read, and that I believed the evidence pointed to only one possible conclusion -- her violent death. She was silent for a minute or two, then kissed the top of my head. "Charlie, I'm so very touched that you came all this way to say this to me; but it will be all right, really it will. I have good security, and President Farookh has personally guaranteed my safety. I have to do this -- the people of Rajistan expect me to lead them back to true democracy. I know it didn't go well before, but it'll be different this time. I have new people, people I trust, and with US support the fundamentalists won't be able to block me."

Taking a deep breath, and hugging Nusrat to me, I played my last card. "Please darling, I love you, and I don't want to lose you -- not again. Look, let's just take your children -- my daughter hates me anyway -- and take a flight out of here tomorrow morning. We don't need to tell anyone. We can go anywhere you like, anywhere in the world, and start over. And I'll never let you get away from me again."

Even to me it seemed a little crazy, but I would have done it in an instant. Nusrat chuckled. "Oh Charlie, you're making it so hard for me. I used to dream of spending the rest of my life with you. Now you're offering it to me. It's very tempting. Look my love, let me think it over tonight. I so want to be with you, and my country is a very dangerous place. I'll come to your hotel for breakfast tomorrow, and we can talk about it further. Okay?" I returned to my hotel buoyed with confidence that Nusrat was going to agree. As I went to sleep that night I was thinking about how I could capitalise my assets, to help fund out new life together.

I awoke the next morning to find a message on my mobile 'phone. Nusrat had called just after 3.00am, when she must have known I'd be asleep. "Charlie, my beloved, I've been thinking about what you said ever since you left here. I want so very much for us to be happy, to have the life we once wanted so much. But you must understand, my love, that my people really do need me. I am their one true hope. I have to go back, and do what I must for them. Once I've been elected I'm sure you and I can persuade Dick Stewart that you would be the perfect UK ambassador to Rajistan, and then we can be together, often. And I will not be president forever. Once democracy is fully established, I will stand down, and then you and I can be together for the rest of our lives, I swear it on the grave of my father. Please don't be angry with me darling, and please wait for me. This has been the most difficult decision I've ever had to make, and I cannot change it, so please don't try and make me. Just remember Charlie, I love you, and I will never stop loving you. Goodbye my darling -- for now."

I was in a daze when I returned to London. That day I told Naome our travesty of a marriage was over, and the next day I moved into a small flat on my own. I followed the Rajistani election campaign with fevered interest, until that day when some 20-year old shitbag murdered Nusrat, fully aware that his only reward would be his own instant death. I still have that last message Nusrat left on my 'phone. I've cried myself to sleep with it every night since she died.