Death Versus The Devil

Story Info
Thanatos, God of Death takes on Lucifer.
3.3k words
3.06
20.7k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2017
Created 05/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

The name is Deimos. Just in case you don't know who that is, mortals having a short memory and all, I am one of the ancient Gods of Greece. A son of mighty Ares, Lord of War and Lady Aphrodite, Goddess of Love. Ever since Yahweh and His Angels along with the Primordials brought about the Twilight of the Gods, I've been hiding out on the planet Earth. I still can't believe that upstart Yahweh managed to get rid of all the ancient gods and goddesses, not just of Greece but of just about every land or culture I can think of. Those who survived joined the Aristocracy of Hell and are lorded over by the fallen archangel Lucifer Morningstar, Yahweh's estranged son and sworn enemy. Oh, well. I guess that's what happens when you get cocky and think you're invincible.

I always knew the Twilight of the Gods was coming. No one truly lives forever. Even if you're an immortal or even a god. Sooner or later, someone or something is going to come along with a lot of power and they're going to take you down. It's what happened to Father Zeus and the Olympians, and the Titans before them. Nowadays, I'm told that Thanatos is running the show in the Underworld. He took over after Lord Hades and Lady Persephone were murdered by the Primordials allied with Heaven's Angels.

I'm quite saddened by the deaths of my fellow gods and goddesses but you know what, I'm just glad it wasn't me that got killed. Hey, that's what most people think after someone dies, regardless of what they say. I'm just more honest about it. Anyhow, life goes on, you know? I built a nice life for myself in the mortal world. These days, I'm Harold Winston, the CEO of MetalWorks Tech Incorporated, the leading supplier of weapons to the United States Army.

Yeah, it was fairly easy to gain control of this multi-billion-dollar corporation. The owner and CEO was a real dandy. A six-foot-two, lean, bronze-skinned, black-haired and green-eyed, sharp-featured man in his early forties. His father, Arnold Winston was a wealthy Irish businessman and his mother Elisa Mendoza was the gorgeous Puerto Rican gold digger who stole the billionaire's heart and bore him his only son before divorcing him and collecting ten million a year in alimony. Their divorce was tabloid fodder and even the subject of a TV movie in the early 1980s. I'm only mentioning this because both of Harold Winston's parents were mysteriously dead shortly after I first encountered him. A great ball of fire blew them away. I had to get rid of them. This made it easier for me. He was single, with no girlfriend, boyfriend or offspring. I burned him to a pile of ashes and assumed his identity. For one with my divine powers, shape-shifting is all too easy. I can make myself look like any man, woman or animal on this planet. All I need is to look at them once.

Why did I go through all this trouble? Simply because Harold Winston is one of the U.S. Government's favorite businessmen. They get their best weapons from him. He's in the business of war. War is in my blood. For this, I would risk my existence. Hey, even though there are Angels gunning for me with everything they've got, war is still in my blood. It comes as natural to me as flight does to birds, as slithering comes to snakes and treachery comes to the men and women of the human race. I'm just doing what I was born to do.

Recently, I found out that my brother Phobos the Tracker got himself in some trouble with his boss Thanatos, the God of Death. I knew this was coming. You see, Phobos has always been a bit of a prankster and Thanatos is as merciless and humorless as they come. I told my brother working for that madman was not a good idea. But Phobos never listens to me. I'm told that he shacked up on Earth, possessing a human body and indulging himself. Did he really think Thanatos wouldn't find out? Of course he did. And he sent Erebus to bring Phobos back. Who knows what horrors Phobos is enduring in the Underworld right now. I shudder to imagine. And as the inventor of three hundred forms of torture, I'm not squeamish. Still, Thanatos has levels of misanthropy and cruelty which the universe hasn't seen since the goddess Hecate passed away.

Thanatos and I have never been friends. He was the lead errand boy of Lord Hades, God of the Underworld, for untold thousands of years. As soon as his boss perished, Thanatos assumed the throne and began calling himself master. Oh, please. He's a boring little bastard with a superiority complex. Thanatos is a dumbass and a bully. And everybody knows it. Sooner or later, someone's going to kick his ass. I was kind of hoping Lucifer Morningstar would do it but the fallen archangel cut a deal with the God of Death instead. Someday, Hell and the Underworld would be allies against the Kingdom of Heaven. Lucifer intended to dethrone Yahweh, the God of the Covenant. I wish him the best of luck but I don't hold out much hope for someone who's going up against prophecy.

Speaking of Lucifer, I've got a meeting with him right now. When I teleported to my office in Manhattan, I found him already there. Lucifer Morningstar stood before me. A tall, good-looking young black man dressed in a dark gray Armani suit. He looked simply gorgeous. His magnificent white wings, invisible to mortal eyes, and intangible to mortal touch, shone brightly in my sunlit office. I smiled at him. He grinned, and said we had to talk. It's always a pleasure to chat with the Devil. He's a very astute businessman. He's the second most powerful being in the universe. Able to bend time and space to his will. Able to create or destroy worlds merely by thinking about it. He was invulnerable, immortal, super-strong, super-fast, able to fly, read minds, generate magical fire, shape-shift and do all kinds of other superb things. He could do things Pagan gods and goddesses could only dream of. Only Yahweh's Power was superior to his.

I buzzed my secretary, a stocky gay Irishman named Patrick on the intercom and told him to clear my schedule. Meetings with Lucifer were usually unpredictable so I had no idea what might happen. Lucifer took my arm and told me to come with him. With a snap of his fingers, I found myself teleported out of my office and elsewhere. Lucifer and I were standing on a sandy beach, somewhere in the Mediterranean. I was quite surprised by the locale. Lucifer grinned, saying he knew my fondness for Greece. I smiled. Of course I was happy to be back in Greece.

Lucifer and I sat a large oak table, and out of nowhere, a trio of handsome young men came to us, carrying trays of food and drink. I almost choked a sob when I realized what the dishes were. The drinks were Nectar, and the food was Ambrosia. The food of the Gods! I didn't think there was an immortal left alive who knew the recipe. Lucifer shrugged, and told me he had his ways. Nodding, I took a cup of Nectar and drank from it. Then I began chewing on Ambrosia, the most delicious food in the universe. Lucifer didn't take any. He simply watched me eat. He told me to take my time, he had some entertainment planned. With a snap of his fingers, he made the trio of male servants disappear. Then, new people popped before us out of the blue.

A six-foot-tall, muscular black man appeared before us. He was completely naked, and endowed with the biggest dick I'd ever seen. He introduced himself as Rex. I felt a stirring deep inside. Lucifer smiled, and told me he had personally enjoyed the man's sexual attributes many times. Next to the man, a six-foot-tall, busty, thick and big-bottomed, brown-skinned woman simply materialized. She introduced herself as Kylie. A second woman appeared. This one was six-foot-tall, broad-shouldered and muscular, with light bronze skin, gray eyes and a shaved head. She had the biggest tits and heart-shaped booty I'd seen in ages. A gorgeous Latina bodybuilder. Her name was Mina. I admired the trio Lucifer had summoned to entertain us. They were so beautiful. Lucifer gestured for them to come to us.Obediently, they came forward. Lucifer snapped his fingers and I watched my clothes vanish into nothingness. I almost felt self-conscious about my erect manhood. Almost. But not quite. Simply put, I wanted to get some. And these three gorgeous entertainers were happy to oblige. All three came to us.

Lucifer stood up and pulled Mina and Rex to him. He kissed them both, then they started to do their thing. I contented myself with Kylie. She kissed me passionately, then we began to get our freak on. Kylie licked me from head to toe, then reached for my cock. Kneeling before me, she took me into her mouth. I closed my eyes as she began to pleasure me. Meanwhile, Lucifer was having some fun. He kissed Rex and stroked the black man's long cock while Mina sucked him off. Oh, in case you haven't guessed it by now, Lucifer is forthrightly bisexual. He's never hidden it either.

Kylie sucked my cock and balls like a professional. I don't know where this gorgeous black dame learned her skills. She fondled my balls and licked the head of my long, uncircumcised cock like they were the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted. When I came, she drank my divine seed without spilling a single drop. Afterwards, she pushed me onto the hot sand, and climbed on top of me. The sight of this gorgeous black woman straddling me turned me on like you would not believe. Slowly, she lowered herself onto my manhood. Until my cock was sheathed in her pussy. I put my hands on her wide hips and thrust into her with all my might. Groaning, she began riding me like a cowgirl on a bronco. Man, I loved her style!

Nearby, Lucifer was having his fun. Rex and Mina joined forces to suck every drop of cum from his long and thick cock. They licked him clean. Then the freaky stuff began. Lucifer put Rex on all fours and spread the black man's ass cheeks wide open. He slid his cock into his ass while Rex busied himself licking Mina's pussy. The Latina bodybuilder gently stroked Rex's hair as he licked and fingered her pussy. Lucifer fondled Mina's big tits while slamming his cock into Rex's ass. Watching Lucifer's truly huge cock disappear into Rex's ass, I winced. Taking such a big dick up your ass had to hurt. Yet Rex took it like a champ. What a man!

Kylie was riding me hard, folks. Her big tits flopped about my face as I thrust my cock into her burning hot pussy. She screamed obscenities in a language I didn't know as I plowed into her. We rocked like that for a while, then changed positions. I put her on all fours and had a go with her ass. I spread her plump ass cheeks wide open and slid my cock against her backdoor. With a swift thrust, I went in. I was quite surprised at how supple and elastic her asshole was. Man, that ass was made for cock. I slammed into her, enjoying every moment of it.

Lucifer was not to be outdone by mine and Kylie's sexual acrobatics. The dude was all over the place, trying crazy new positions. Now, he had Mina on all fours. Face down and big bronze ass up. Spreading her cheeks wide open, he thrust his cock into her asshole while she sucked on Rex's cock. Mina sucked the big black stud until she got him nice and hard, then he showed her what he was working with. I watched in amazement as Lucifer and Rex double-teamed Mina. While Lucifer buried his cock in her ass, Rex shoved his dick into her wet pussy. Mina, who had fucked and sucked silently up till now was screaming passionately as they took her for a ride. Having two giant dicks in both your love holes will do that to you.

Man, I was having the time of my life. I fucked Kylie until I got my nut, then pulled out of her. Moments later, while I was still recovering, she wanted to try something new. To be honest, I wanted to ride Rex's dick or Lucifer's but they were both busy at the moment. I so wanted to get some manly loving. The very creative Kylie offered me a nice substitute. Out of nowhere, she produced a thick black strap-on dildo. It looked downright menacing. I liked it. I got on all fours and she came up behind me. After greasing me up, she slid the dildo into my ass. I'd never tried anything like that before but I didn't regret it. Kylie gripped my hips firmly and shoved the dildo deep into my bung hole. It hurt but felt really good at the same time. Kylie slammed the dildo deep into my ass, making me sing. I've never had fun like that before.

And that's how the day went. Lucifer and I amused ourselves by hooking up with his trio of sexual entertainers, trying virtually any combination. It was the most fun I've had in years. When all was said and done, Lucifer dispatched them back to Hell. Now we could finally talk business. Lucifer told me that he knew my brother Phobos the Tracker had crossed Thanatos, and the God of Death was not the forgiving type. Erebus had brought him to face the Judgment of Thanatos. If Thanatos had his way, Phobos would be stripped of his immortality and annihilated.

I looked Lucifer in the eye. He smiled mischievously. Like a good Devil, he had me right where he wanted me. Although I'd never admit it, I loved my dim-witted little brother Phobos. Back in the day, we were the Champions of Ares, God of War. Now look at what we were reduced to. I was a wealthy businessman always looking over his shoulder for mortal and immortal enemies. Phobos might very well be dying right now. I asked Lucifer what it would take for him to save my brother. He smiled, and with a snap of his fingers, teleported us elsewhere.

Lucifer and I found ourselves standing on the grass in Boston Common, in downtown Boston. I stared at him. What in hell were we doing here? Lucifer shushed me, which I hated, then pointed to a tall, well-dressed, good-looking young black woman who strode confidently on the sidewalk. I shrugged. Good-looking broad but so what? Lucifer smiled, then I watched as time simply stopped. Everyone simply froze, like someone touched the Pause Button on a Cosmic TV screen. Of course, Lucifer and I weren't frozen. I am a minor god and he's a fallen archangel with powers surpassing those of most deities. To my great surprise, the young black woman wasn't frozen.

Instead, she turned around. Four people strode toward her. Two young men and two young women. All four of them were over six feet tall, slender, with dark hair and alabaster skin. They were tight-fitting black clothing underneath long black jackets. I recognized them instantly. They were Border Angels, Yahweh's Celestial watchmen who patrolled the Earth looking for Demons and Pagan deities who came to wreak havoc on man's world. Why were they so focused on this young woman? I soon found out why. Brandishing Blades of Fire, they came after her.

I watched in amazement as the young black woman began to glow from within, then two fireballs shot out of her hands. The quartet of Angels blocked her flames with their Blades, then surged forward, unfurling their huge white wings. But they never got the chance to strike her. A lightning bolt shot out of the young woman's hands, and struck them. Screeching like a thousand eagles, the Angels took flight. They circled overhead, and came for her. Down they came, and with a swipe of their Blades, they slashed her left arm off. She fell, wounded. I watched as she clutched the stump where her arm used to be. Moments later, the arm began to grow back. Good as new. Wow. The Angels were ready to take another stab at it, but Lucifer decided to intervene. He snapped his fingers and a huge swirling vortex of red light and energy appeared behind the Angels. All four of them were sucked inside. The young woman rose to her feet, watching as the vortex took the Celestial watchmen to Hell.

Grinning, Lucifer snapped his fingers one more time and time resumed its flow. The streets of Boston were once more busy. Men and women moved about their business as if nothing had happened. I was quite stunned, both by the fierce supernatural battle I had just witnessed and Lucifer's display of power. He laughed, and told me to take a closer look at the young woman he'd just saved. I peered at her, and saw that there was more than a simple woman inhabiting that body. Something ancient and immortal dwelled there, but what. Lucifer smiled, and told me that I had just seen my erstwhile friend the Goddess Styx in action.

My mouth opened, but no sound came out. I was amazed. How in hell did Lucifer pull it off? The Goddess Styx was dead, slain by Yahweh's Angels and the Primordials during the Twilight of the Gods. Lucifer clapped my shoulder and told me that he had resurrected Styx. Being the Lord of Hell, he had power over everything in the universe except Yahweh Himself. Men, women, Spirits, Demons, Angels, Animals, Planets, Galaxies, all things were his to play with. He could, if he wanted to travel back to the very beginning of time, when only he and Yahweh existed, and tell Him to kiss his ass. His power was nearly infinite. Bringing a dead deity back to life was as easy as pie for him.

The question is, why did he bring Styx back to life? And why in hell was he showing me all this? Lucifer grinned, and told me that he very much wanted the Underworld's help in his coming war against Yahweh and His Angels for supremacy over the universe. He had millions of dead men and dead women training in Hell along with billions of Demons, Fallen Angels, Pagan Gods, Monsters and other creatures. However, if he wanted to stand a chance to storm Heaven's Gates, he would need more troops. Troops only the Underworld could provide him with.

So far, Thanatos failed to see the big picture. It would be quite advantageous for the Greek God of Death to help Lucifer Morningstar in his quest to dethrone Yahweh, God of the Covenant. Lucifer would conquer the universe and share the spoils with his allies. Since Thanatos refused to join him, he would replace Thanatos with someone potentially more agreeable. The Goddess Styx, who had an understandable grudge against the Angels of Heaven for killing her in the first place. Replacing Thanatos with Styx on the Throne of the Underworld. This was Lucifer's grand scheme. I looked at him, amazed. He smiled and opened his arms. Yes, only he could think so deviously. That's why he's the Devil. Lucifer wanted me to train Styx to take down Thanatos. If I did this for him, he would give me my brother Phobos the Tracker in one piece. I pondered this. The chance to get my beloved brother back and dethrone Thanatos. What do you think I said to that? A resounding yes. Lucifer smiled. As usual, he always wins. I'm a winning team kind of guy so where do I sign up?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers