Debauching Wendy Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife forced to submit to further sexual humiliation.
1.3k words
4.12
82.3k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tedboy2
Tedboy2
26 Followers

Wendy, my wife, legs tied wide apart to heavy furniture exposing her cunt, night dress over her head exposing all of her body, waits in blindfold terror for Charlotte to ravish her vulnerable sex. Having now taken my prick out and begun to wank it, I again intervened.

"Charlotte, darling, wouldn't it be better if Wendy could see what is going on and what is about to happen to her? If you ripped her night gown right off, I could tie each of her wrists out wide to furniture and she would be totally exposed and at your mercy , able to watch and her breasts would be thrust right up, making it easier for you to kiss and bite them." "Excellent idea" said Charlotte. "Do it at once!" I willingly did as I was ordered.

Wendy, blinking in the sudden daylight, eyes wide, takes in her situation and awaits frozen in terror as I tie her wrists. Charlotte crouches between Wendy's legs and slowly moves her mouth towards my wife's cunt - all the time gently massaging her captive's legs and thighs as she moves tantalisingly slowly upwards to her prize - Wendy's cunt and clit. As she does this, Charlotte gets visibly more excited. She starts to dribble and to moan uncontrollably in animal lust and sexual anticipation.

Just before Charlotte's mouth reaches her target, Wendy starts to scream and shout. "DON'T TOUCH MY CUNT! I am not a lesbian. Don't, please don't." She starts crying but, at that very moment, my wife's cunt starts gushing juice and exuding strong, pungent smells of deepest, primitive sexual arousal.

Indifferent to her victim's pleas, Charlotte strikes.

Charlotte's tongue begins its journey starting from Wendy's arse and the licks slowly up to her clit, which Charlotte sucks gently but firmly along its length. My wife's clit emerges and grows - longer and stiffer than it ever becomes when I lick her out. Wendy thrashes and struggles to no avail. Charlotte's tongue is relentless, repeating the journey from arse to clit over and over again, each time a little faster and more firmly than before. Wendy begins shouting, calling Charlotte a lesbian slut. But the process of sexual torture continues and suddenly, getting really hot and aroused, my wife stops shouting and starts to moan and makes incoherent animal grunts as she gets ever closer to orgasm, the sweat now forming on her body. Suddenly, Charlotte, an excellent sexual tormentor, stops. Wendy, denied her expected sexual release, pleads to be allowed to cum. At that very moment, Charlotte brings her fingers into play.

First, she explores the outer edge of Wendy's back passage with her left hand. Wendy hates that and screams "Don't touch my anus!" But her body betrays her. Even as she is protesting, the trickle of girl cum from her cunt grows into a flood. Charlotte notices and licks her lips in anticipation. Next, without stopping the relentless probing of her left hand, Charlotte inserts one finger of her right hand into Wendy's cunt and starts to finger fuck her. Wendy stops screaming and begins to moan. Squelching sounds issue from Wendy's wet cunt. Charlotte inserts a second finger and then a third, all the while slightly increasing the pace of her thrusts. When her fingers find my wife's G spot, Wendy starts to burble and blather incoherently under the sexual overload "That's so nice! It is so nice to have your fingers in my cunt! Don't stop! Don't ever stop! Charlotte continues.

Stepping up the pressure, Charlotte starts to tickle Wendy's clit with her probing tongue and at the same time she starts to finger fuck Wendy's arse really hard. My wife tenses up, starts to sweat profusely, trembles all over and shrieks out "Yesssss" in a prolonged, banshee like wail and is consumed by an immense orgasm which lasts for almost five minute and sees her lapse into a deep coma .At the final climax, Charlotte's mouth was clamped tightly over my wife's cunt, drinking down the copious amounts of girl juice that Wendy was giving off. I am slowly wanking myself off. Charlotte notices. "Stop that! I need your cum. Come here to me!" I obey her command.

"What kind of sex does Wendy refuse to give you? "" She will never suck me off", I reply. "I will" says Charlotte who immediately takes my stiff prick into her soft, warm mouth. She gives me easily the best blow job that I have ever had and one that was better than I had ever imagined possible. I do not last long between these skilful, experienced, sensuous lips that were still sticky from Wendy's recently spent orgasm.

A little while afterwards, Wendy begins sleepily to stir. "Quick" said Charlotte "we now have to introduce your wife to the joys of anal sex. Turn her over so that her arse is exposed and in the air, retie her legs firmly apart like you did before and tie her arms with her hands above her head. Then watch and wank!" As Wendy returned to full consciousness, Charlotte, standing behind her, started to rub her slit and clit. Wendy moaned and purred in anticipation.

Charlotte then bent down close to my wife's arse, breathed upon it - making her victim go rigid with fear -and began slowly to run her tongue around Wendy's rim, occasionally opening it a little wider pushing her index finger in a tiny way at first. Simultaneously, Charlotte's other hand continued to stroke and probe Wendy's now rapidly dampening cunt .Wendy moaned and began saying " No, No, NO!" Charlotte pulled out a dildo, covered it in cream and none too gently inserted it into my wife's back passage. Wendy yelped, bucked and screamed "No, please don't ruin my anus!" As Charlotte continued to push the dildo in and out with one hand, she started to wank me with the other. Stopping to cover my now hard and throbbing cock with cream, she shouted to me "Fuck your wife's arse with your cock and cum inside her! Her dripping cunt show she is really gagging for it. Do it now - you know you've always wanted to! You will find that her arse is so much more rewarding to fuck than her cunt, which is now for my exclusive use!" Charlotte then smeared cream around Wendy's opening and pushed some in to her sphincter with her finger.

Wendy groaned as I grabbed her buttocks and forced my throbbing prick into her glory hole. As it went in further she sighed and then shouted despairingly "No, please don't do this!" I kept on fucking her arse nevertheless. I told her how much better it felt inside her arse than it ever had when my prick was inside her cunt. She sobbed deeply. I kept on fucking her arse as my passion built towards my climax. I told her that I never wanted to fuck her cunt again - only her arse. Although at this her sobs rose and wracked her body uncontrollably, as Charlotte laughed in triumph, my wife started to tense up, to sweat and to shake as she did when she was about to have a really big orgasm! Continuing to fuck her arse really hard, her orgasm came and I came and spewed masses and masses of cum deep into her for about three minutes. I had never had such a long and satisfying orgasm before. Wendy fainted again and Charlotte applauded. Her triumph complete - my wife degraded, debauched , humiliated but not yet fully liberated sexually - she kissed me passionately and I watched the streams of cum flow out of Wendy's bottom to trickle down the inside of her thighs. I took a lot of photos to post on the internet and wondered what next.

To be concluded.

Tedboy2
Tedboy2
26 Followers