Debauching Wendy Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife's further humiliations turns her into a slut wife.
1.2k words
4.16
62.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tedboy2
Tedboy2
26 Followers

Charlotte and I were standing over Wendy who was nude, face down, and tied akimbo, sobbing quietly and uncontrollably thinking about her recent ordeal and her now sore arse. "Is there any other form of sexual gratification that your wife had denied you?"

"Yes. I have long wanted to lick another man's cum out of her cunt but since she does not fuck around that couldn't ever happen."

Charlotte thought "Now that we have Wendy in our power, why we could arrange for some man to fuck her if you can think of someone near who would be up for it!"

It was now my turn to think. I had an inspiration." Our next door neighbour's son, William, who is just eighteen would be the very one. As it is the school holidays and their parents are at work, Will and his twin sister Mollie will be there alone."

Charlotte slipped on her flimsy, very short sun dress which showed very clearly that she was not wearing anything beneath it and headed next door. As soon as she had left, Wendy pleaded with me to spare her this further sexual horror but I refused point blank and roughly turned her over so that she would be ready to fuck in the missionary position. She was now moaning piteously. Very soon, Charlotte was back with Will, who had been sunbathing in his briefs, and Mollie who was wearing the shortest skirt that I had ever seen, more like a not very wide belt. By the large bulge in the front of his briefs, he was ready and eager to help make my fantasy come true.

Will, who is just over six feet tall, towered over cowering Wendy as he stripped off his briefs to reveal a prick that was almost nine inches long and extremely stiff, if rather thin. He knelt between my wife's outstretched legs, rubbed some spittle over the head and upper parts of his cock, positioned it at Wendy's cunt opening and thrust it inside, heedless of her groans and then shrieks. He picked up speed slowly and was clearly enjoying himself hugely fucking my wife's now squelching cunt. Her groans were now clearly those of pleasure rather than fright or terror. But she demanded that William use a condom. He refused despite Wendy's cries that she was not on the pill and did not want his baby. (The thought that my wife might become pregnant by this very fertile and potent youngster was so thrilling that I almost came straight away without me touching my cock.)

Another person enjoying the spectacle greatly was Mollie, who although eighteen looked much younger - more like fifteen. She moved in very, very close and began to finger her clit, moving in time to her brother's thrusts. As Mollie bent forward, her ridiculously short skirt rose up to reveal her miniscule thong had ridden up deeply into her crack. It also became obvious that she was not shaved as wisps of light brown, curly hair spilt out on both sides of her labia lips. That sight turned me on even more than that of my wife enjoying being fucked. So I grabbed Mollie round her waist, took out my cock and positioned it close to her cunt, just below her clit. I started humping her and used my cock to move her thong out of the way so that my cock could touch her now dampening slit .I moved my cock up and down, also in time to her brother's thrusts inside my wife. Mollie took hold of it and tried to slide me into her cunt, whispering that she wanted pleasure too. I wanted to but was afraid to fuck a young looking teenager so stayed outside but came and shot an immense load of semen all over her crotch. A lot slowly dribbled down the inside of her thighs and long, lovely legs. But Mollie was also busy using her fingers to push a lot of the goo into her hole. "Next time, I shall make sure that you fuck me properly. Why should Wendy get all the fun?"

I looked across at my wife. William was in the final stages of filling her by now eager cunt, from which an immense amount of cum was beginning to dribble out. Now it was my turn to realise my long dreamed of fantasy – at the very moment when a new one had lodged in my brain: the urge to ravish and posses my very own Lolita, even if she was actually eighteen, but first to eat a creampie from my wife.

At this moment, Charlotte untied all the ropes which had been holding my wife. I fell to my knees between Wendy's outstretched legs my eyes level with her stretched cunt out of which William's fresh and potent semen was pouring in an increasing torrent. I screamed in ecstasy as I clamped my mouth on her still throbbing cunt, determined to taste and swallow every drop of the nectar that I had dreamed for years would be mine. I was worshiping her cunt and its precious load. Words poured out of my mouth in praise of my wife and her cunt which at that moment was the centre of my entire universe. I licked and sucked and gloried in the slightly salty taste and the sticky texture. "Don't take it all" said Wendy "Leave some deep inside for my eggs!"

If it was my triumph to taste the spunk, it was my wife's triumph to force me to eat and swallow it – to force me to acknowledge her sexual superiority. She could sense my innermost feelings and could read my mind. She knew that in a deep way, she had also won. "Come on you pervert, enjoy the taste but remember, this is the only way you will ever enjoy my cunt from now on. If there is not another man or boy's spunk in it, it will be off limits and you will have to be content with exploring my arse instead! Not that I expect that there will be many nights in future when I shall be empty!"

Triumph indeed! No more dull vanilla sex! Wendy had been turned into a hot slut wife, insatiable for sex with other partners, male or female. Charlotte came and stood over us and pushed me out of the way. Standing over my wife, Charlotte slowly pulled her short dress up revealing her damp and hairless cunt in all its glory. Wendy pulled her down and clamped her mouth onto her friend's clit, which she sucked until Charlotte had the most ecstatic and noisy orgasm. Next, the two women got into the 69 position and gave each other mutual orgasms, which lasted for ages. Finally, sweaty and with Wendy clearly exhausted from the continual sexual overload which was a new experience for her, Charlotte manoeuvred herself between my wife's thighs and pushed her clit into Wendy's cunt to give her yet another mind blowing orgasm – her first trib experience.

Locked in mutual post orgasmic bliss, with their cunts still glued together by their mutual fluids, Charlotte said to Wendy "Let's go out this evening to a club I know in Brighton which is frequented by black men. You will have to wear something short and revealing without any underwear! Being fucked by black cock is an amazing experience and you could well get pregnant!"

"Sounds wonderful" said Wendy."Let's get ready now! Mollie can look after Ken until we return!" Laughing and sniggering, arms round each other, the two women went off and my new life really began. But that is another story.

The End

Tedboy2
Tedboy2
26 Followers