Debbie

Story Info
She was perfect, but we couldn't touch.
4.3k words
4.44
18k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eddyeddy
eddyeddy
10 Followers

I was pouring my 10th cup of coffee of the day and in the office kitchen when Debbie walked in. I glanced up at her and immediately knew something was wrong. Her face was flush and eyes were red and by her movements she was very agitated. She saw me and quickly turned to leave.

Debbie was stunningly beautiful. The first time I saw her I couldn’t talk. I just stared and stuck out my hand for her to shake it. The HR director who was showing me around said, “This is Debbie, one of our accountants. Debbie, this is Ed, the new operations manager.” She smiled at me and said, “Hi.” I choked out a feeble, “Hi,” and walked on to the next office. Debbie was tall and thin with long, curly jet black hair and perfect deep brown eyes. Her tight butt, perky breasts and high cheek bones make her look like a runway model, not an accountant in a small town Minnesota. We had met 4 years ago and she still was the object of most of my daydreams.

“Debbie, wait,” I called, set down the coffee pot and walking after her. She was already down the hall and stepping into the restroom when I reached the doorway. I went back to my office and continued my afternoon’s work. An hour later I called Debbie’s office.

“Accounts payable, this is Debbie,” she said.

“Debbie, it’s me, Ed. You looked upset earlier and I just wanted to check on you. Is everything OK?”

She was silent for a moment then spoke softly, “Yeah, I’m fine. It was nothing. Sorry you saw me like that.”

“Come on, Debbie, it didn’t look like ‘nothing’. What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Really, Ed, I’m fine. I just get frustrated sometimes,” she said light heartedly.

“I know. This place can get to you. Sometimes the stress is a bit much,” I said.

“Yeah, but the drama working with all these women is just stupid. I get so mad at them for the petty bullshit attitudes.” She was upset, but suddenly remembered who she was talking to. “Oh, Ed, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t talk like that.”

“That’s OK, Debbie. I understand. If you want, stop up and see me whenever you need.” I tried to speak nonchalantly. I’d gotten hard talking to her on the phone.

A week went by and Debbie and I passed by each other several times. The smiles between us were a bit bigger than normal. Her smile seemed to say, “I’m embarrassed you saw me upset.” I tried to make my smile say, “Everything’s OK”, but it might have been more “I want to come on your tits while fingering your cunt.”

Then came the day when I heard a knock on my door.

“Come in.”

Debbie opened the door. She was upset again. I stood up and asked her to shut the door and sit down. I walked around my desk and sat down next to her. “Debbie, what is it.” She stared at the floor and looked ready to burst. She had been crying again. I almost reached out and put my hand on her shoulder, but I was too busy watching her tits rise and fall as she took deep breaths. I need to work on this thoughtful and caring stuff.

“I’m quitting!” she exclaimed suddenly. “They’re all a bunch of petty fucking butches! I hate them all. Fuck them, fuck this place and fuck this job!”

“OK. It seems you’re mad.” I tried humor.

She looked up at me and smiled, “and fuck you too! Just kidding, Ed. You’re the only one that’s nice to me. They all treat me like I’m a leper. No one will give me the time of day. They all just sit around and whisper about me. I hate them all!”

“This is the ladies in Accounting I assume?”

“They aren’t ladies, Ed, they are fucking bitches!” She was pissed. I nodded.

I got up and sat down at my chair. I had to get away from her. Her perfume was getting me hard. That and her bouncy little tits poking out from her tight little sweater. I’m pretty sure she didn’t wear panties under the skin tight slacks she had painted on today.

“Let’s settle down a bit, Debbie. So everyone is mean to you? Is it just your female coworkers in Accounting, or is it the guys in Purchasing and Sales too?” I asked calmly.

“No, the women are rude and bitchy; the guys won’t even talk to me. I went to Scott’s office this morning to go over the pricing positions. We started making notes on his white board and all of a sudden he sat down and said I should put it in an email. What is wrong with me? Do I smell bad?” she said with exasperation.

I chuckled.

“What is so funny,” Debbie said, “and fuck you too!” She said again and started to get up.

“Debbie, I’m sorry. Please sit down.” She sat down. “I think I know what is wrong. It’s not them, it’s you. More specifically, it’s the way you are.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” She was not calming down.

“Debbie, let’s make a deal. I won’t tell HR about your potty mouth, and you won’t tell anyone, ever, what I’m about to say.” She stared at me for a second and then nodded.

I softly told her, “I think you intimidate people, Debbie. It’s the way you look. It’s the way you smell. It’s everything about you.”

“What’s wrong with the way I look?” she said.

“Nothing, Debbie, that’s just it. There is nothing at all wrong with you. You are perfect.” She stared at me. “Debbie, I don’t think you understand. You can never tell anyone I said this too you, promise?” She nodded again. “Debbie, you’re dropped dead gorgeous. The first time I met you I couldn’t speak. You are so stunningly beautiful that women can’t help but be jealous of you. And men, well, men can’t think straight. I know I can’t think straight around you. There’s no blood left in my brain. That’s the only reason I’m even able to tell you any of this.”

She sat back in the chair and looked around the room. She slowly looked back at me. “Really?”

“Debbie, if I stood up I could prove it too you, but then I’d have no dignity left.”

“If you don’t stand up right now, I know you’re lying,” she said softly.

I watched her for a few seconds. My cock was as hard as it could be. I thought about the consequences, but then said, “Fuck it,” out loud and stood up. My cock was tented in my slacks a good 8 inches. Debbie shrieked and covered her eyes, I think she was playing, but I didn’t ask. “Debbie, this is what you do to guys. That’s why Scott couldn’t stand near you. You are so fucking hot that no one can resist your beauty and your charm and the way you smile, and God, I’ve got to stop or I’m going to make a mess in my pants.” That made her laugh.

I sat down and adjusted myself. It was painful. Debbie watched. We sat there in silence for a while.

“Ed, I’ve always been cute, but over that last 10 years I think I’ve been getting better looking. Do you really think it is affecting everyone around me?” I nodded. She was silent for a while. “What should I do?”

“Well,” I said,”you could play it down a bit. Maybe wear your hair a bit less sexy, dress in looser fitting pants, stop wearing tight sweaters, stop wearing the perfume that has been invading my dreams at night, cut down on the makeup, be a bit self deprecating, make fun of how dumb you are. You know, act like someone else. Like maybe Rachel, the smelly IT girl that couldn’t get laid at that geeky IT convention everyone was talking about last year.”

She smiled. “Thanks, Ed. It took a lot of courage for you to tell me this. Deep inside I think I always knew that was the problem, but I couldn’t help it.” We sat in silence for awhile. Then she said,”I’d better get back to work.” She stood up to leave, but stopped with her hand on the door. She turned around and caught me staring at her ass. She smiled and said,”Ed, you know I think you’re really cute too. But, since we’re both married, there will never be anything between us. You understand?”

“Yes, Debbie, I understand.” I tried not to look too dejected but, it showed.

“Ed, don’t be down. I think courage is very sexy. I won’t tell anyone what you said, I promise. I’ll try your advice. And as a reward you can stare at my chest anytime you want. Bye bye.” She slipped out the door and closed it behind her.

I unzipped my pants and stroked my cock about 5 seconds and came in my hand. I had never been so turned on by anyone in my life. I wiped my hand with a tissue and started to through it away, then thought better. I smeared a dab of my come on the end of my pinky finger. I adjusted myself and went to the office kitchen. I remembered seeing a small carton of coffee creamer in there with Debbie’s name on it. No one else was in the kitchen, so I quickly opened the refrigerator door, took the lid off Debbie’s creamer and wiped my come inside the lip. Nothing would ever happen between us, but she could still drink my come.

As I shut the door, Debbie walked in with her empty coffee cup. We both laughed and smiled at each other. I watched her ass as she poured some coffee, then went to the refrigerator, poured herself some creamer and took a sip. She knew I was staring at her ass, but as she took a second sip, all I could think about was my come in her mouth. She looked down and saw my cock twitch.

“You should do something about that, Ed.”

“I just did,” I whispered as she walked away from me down the hall.

The next two days Debbie called in sick. When she returned she claimed she wasn’t feeling 100% yet, and wore baggy blouse and pants. Her hair was not as puffy, and she looked genuinely dressed down. I wanted to talk to her but she was too busy catching up from her time off. I figured she spent the two days buying a new wardrobe, and after 5 straight days of baggy clothes I knew I was correct.

Finally she called me and asked if I was busy. I told her to come right up. She knocked and opened the door, came in and closed it behind her. I smiled.

“Well, what do you think of the new ‘me’?” she asked, with a flirty wave of the arms.

“I thought the old ‘you’ was sexier, but I can still see the inner hotness shining through,” I said. She giggled and sat down. “The big question is whether people are treating you differently?”

“Yes, oh my, you wouldn’t believe the change! It’s awesome!” she said, “I can’t thank you enough, Ed.”

“Does your husband like the new ‘you’?” I asked innocently.

“No, but that’s OK, I don’t see him much with all the hours he puts in. Do you like the new ‘me’? She asked.

“Well, to tell the truth, I still see the old ‘you’. And I still like her. A lot.”

Debbie smiled and blushed, then said, “Show me.” I stood up and the old bulge in the pants was still there. “So, Ed, what do you do when you have a problem like that? “

“Now that isn’t a fair question. Women don’t have problems like this,” pointing to myself as I sat back down. “There is nothing to compare it to, not chance for reciprocity.”

“Yes they do have problems like that,” blurted out Debbie. “You just can’t see it.”

I smiled at this. I liked were it was going. “So, you get wet often?” Debbie nodded. “Well, what makes you wet?” I asked.

“You,” was all she said.

“Prove it,” I said.

Debbie looked at me for a minute, then stood up and reached into her baggy slacks without unfastening them. She took a deep breath as she touched herself, and then pulled out two very wet fingers.

“Is that for me,” I asked. She nodded. “You know, Debbie, I love to eat pussy.”

“Hold it right there, Ed. I told you, we aren’t having sex, even oral sex,” she said with an air of finality.

“I know, I know. But, I want to know how you smell, so I can imagine what it’s like to lick you?” I asked.

Debbie thought for a moment and slowly nodded. I reach across the desk and took her fingers in my hand and brought them to my nose. She had the sweetest smelling pussy juice ever. Her fingers were practically dripping with sticky nectar with just a hint of tanginess. As I sniffed, I slowly opened my mouth and gently put her fingers in my mouth. She gasp as I closed my mouth around them and rolled my tongue around the finger tips. Her pussy tasted as good as it smelled. My hard on was ready to burst.

After I released her fingers from my mouth Debbie smiled and said,”This isn’t far. I like to give blow jobs, but I can’t taste your sperm.”

“Sure you can,” I said. “My pre-cum is already leaking out. I’ve had this boner for 10 minutes now.” I reached into my pants and rolled my index finger around the head of my cock, then slowly brought it out. My finger was slick with my come as I presented it to Debbie. She took my hand and brought my finger to her mouth. She sucked it between her lips and rolled her tongue around my finger, letting out a shallow moan.

“I need more of you than that,” I said. She got up and moved away from me.

“No, Ed, we can’t. We can’t touch each other’s private parts or even see each other naked. That would be cheating on my husband. We shouldn’t even be doing this,” Debbie said exasperated.

“Well, what if we didn’t see or touch each other’s private parts. What if we only looked into each other’s faces?”

“How,” she asked.

“We could go down to the storage room where the banker’s boxes are. The last row is only one box deep between aisles. I’ll remove one box at eye level with you and we can watch each other’s faces as we come. Then we can just hand it over to the other person,” I said with a smile. She smiled back.

“Let’s do it right now. I’ll go to my office. You go to the storage room. If all is clear and no one sees you, call my office from your cell and let me know its safe,” she said quickly.

“Deal,” I said. We left my office and headed in different directions. No one saw me as I opened the door to the storage room and closed it behind me. I turned on the lights and looked around. I called Debbie’s office and she left for the storage room immediately. I went to the back row, removed a box from the middle of the shelf and looked across into the next aisle. The door opened and closed. I heard Debbie’s soft footsteps as she approached. She turned down the second to the last aisle and came to the open spot where I was peering through at her.

I undid my belt and trousers, letting them fall to the floor. I heard Debbie do the same. We both moaned as we touched ourselves. My throbbing cock needed release and I whispered that I wouldn’t take long. She mumbled something about her being quick to. Watching her expressions as he touched herself drove me crazy. I reach into the opening and presented my free hand to her. She took it and squeezed it as her eyes rolled back in her head and her body began to tremble. It had only been a few minutes but I felt my balls tighten and I caught my ejaculate in my hand with a gasp. She giggled as we both finished.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she whispered.

I reached my right hand into the opening with my come pooled in the palm. Debbie pulled it toward her and licked it from my hand, moaning as she went. I heard something about tasting wonderful. Then she reached her right hand into the opening and I licked her dripping fingers clean. It was heaven. Indescribable. Then she reached with her clean hand and took the remaining sperm from my right hand and covered her fingers with it. She reached down out of my line of sight and rubbed my come into her naked pussy. I took her hand still dripping with pussy juice, rubbed it into my clean hand, and them reached down and stroked my spent cock, spreading her juices all over, from the head to the balls. We both laughed as we finished.

“Oh my, that was intense,” she whispered. “It’s like we had sex. Your come is inside me and my pussy juice covers your cock. If my husband eats me out when I get home, he will be eating your sperm.”

“And if my wife sucks my cock tonight, she will be eating your pussy,” I whispered. “Let’s do it. See if we can get our spouses to taste what we just did.”

“Deal,” she said. We finished dressing and left one at a time. The first place I went was the bathroom to wash my hands. I smelled like sex. Then I went home to get my blow job.


The next morning, I was in early. My phone rang. It was Debbie.

“Good morning, Ed. How was the blow job,” she asked.

“Well,” I started to explain, “my wife doesn’t like to give blow jobs much and we had work to do last night and then we were both tired. To make a long story short, I washed you pussy juice off my cock this morning in the shower. It had seen no further action.”

“Yeah, same with me,” Debbie said. “He worked late last night, again. I was sleep when he came home, and he didn’t try to wake me.”

“Debbie,” I admitted,”If you were ever to lay beside me, neither of us would get any sleep.”

“Ed, I really like you,” she whispered into the phone. “I’m so confused.”

“Me too, Debbie, me too,” I whispered back.

“I need some time, Ed, ”she said. “Can we just talk and leave the sex stuff alone for a while?”

“OK,” I said.

And talk we did. We talked when we both got to work to say “Good morning” to each other. We talked during lunch, sometimes in my office, but usually on the phone, or on a cell while one of us was out for “lunch”. We talked while we drove home. If spouses were away we talked through the evenings and on more than one occasion into the wee hours of the morning. Over the next month we told each other every detail about our lives, mainly what made us who we are, and what we felt about everything from politics to religion to music. We liked the same things. We felt the same way. We finished each other’s sentences. We connected. Deeply.

But I was horny, and so was Debbie. We talked about that too. One day while Debbie and I just happened to meet in the office kitchen. We were alone. She reached into the refrigerator for her small bottle of creamer. I had placed a similar one right next to hers the evening before. She thought it was funny that I picked the same creamer, and put my initials on top, just like hers, especially since I drink my coffee black.

I looked around to make sure we were alone. “Debbie,” I whispered, “could you do me a favor?”

“Maybe,” she whispered.

“Could you take my creamer to the restroom and top it off with your pussy juice so I can taste it anytime I want?” I begged.

Debbie was shocked, but then started to smile. “Sure, if you fill mine with you come.”

We traded creamers and went opposite directions to the nearest restrooms. We returned at the same time 5 minutes later, both with slightly flush faces. We exchanged creamers. I shook mine up and poured some into a coffee cup and smelled it. I the vanilla scent was strong, but there was definitely pussy juice in there.

“I had most of the bottle inside my pussy 2 minutes ago. I tried to wash it off, but it may still be a bit sticky,” she whispered. She opened her bottle and looked inside. “Your come is floating on top. You didn’t shake it well.” Then she put it to you lips and took a swig. “I like your come.” Then she poured it into her coffee and left.

Every day for the next two weeks I came into her bottle and she fucked herself with mine, and then let her pussy drain into it.


We were perfect together, other than we weren’t together. But then it happened. Debbie called me one morning and asked if she could stop be my office. “Yes.” She came in without knocking. I stood as she walked to me and she reached her arms around me and held me tight. It was our first hug.

“Ed, I’m leaving. We’re moving back home to the east coast so my husband can take over his dad’s business. I’ll be his accountant. I have a bunch of vacation saved up, so today is my last day. I’m going to tell my boss in a minute, but I wanted you to know first.” She turned and walked out. I sat down, stunned, and cried silently to myself.

That afternoon I called her and asked her to come back. She entered without knocking. I walked up and locked my door. I turned to her and she met me with an embrace stronger than the earlier one. I pulled her away slightly and kissed her hard, on the mouth. Our tongues met and we were perfect together. It could have lasted forever, but it didn’t.

eddyeddy
eddyeddy
10 Followers
12