Debbie and Karen

Story Info
Debbie surprises him with a friend.
1.4k words
3.89
56k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day I called Debbie because I was feeling playful. She asked me to call her back later and and when I did we arranged a call for 2 days later. I called and after I dropped my son of at the college I headed down to her house in the Galleria. When I arrived I did like I always do. I parked down the street, kind of wandered around without a sense of where I was headed until I reached her house. Then I went to the back door, open as always, and wandered about on the first floor. I made sure that I was making a bit of noise so that Debbie was aware I was there. I have never known if she watches for me, waits or what but I heard her moving from the bedroom to the kitchen. She loves the view from there.

I made my way up the stairs, walking slowly, looking out the window as I went by. Prolonging this has always made Debbie even hotter, Toying with her has actually been a stimulation to me, seeing her frustration
as I played with myself, only to stop and look around some more, move to a different room, etc. So my lazy ascent of her stairs was all part of the plan. I got to the top of the steps and saw her in her usual place in the corner, leaning against the counters. Shorts and a t-shirt as usual, her tanned legs nice and bright, she watched me as I did my peeking to see if anyone was there. Just walking into the living room I heard another noise. From the bedroom I thought. But she had no pet that I knew of. She had someone else there! Was it a guy? Another woman? I had no way of telling until I saw the purse on the floor by the chair. The one Deb loves to sit in and masturbate while I beat off!

Oh boy...now I am nervous. Who is the other woman. Lord I hope I don't know her. The beauty of this is the relative safety in anonymity. So I slowly let my pants drop over my hips and turn around as if to show my ass out of the window, but peeking down the hall. I can see a woman, dark where Debbie is blonde peeking around the corner. I can't look directly at her since this is supposed to be a game where I am alone in the house. So I decided to check her out. I lazily walk down the hall in my briefs and demin shirt, looking left and right until I made it to the room. I paused in the doorway and listened to Debbie's footfalls, soft behind me as I entered the room. The new woman, whose name was Karen I was to find out, had retreated to a corner chair of the room. Wow this woman was quite the opposite of Debbie. Rubeunesque, this woman was younger by about 10 years. Fair complexion with a dusting of freckles, she was wearing a sleeveless button up shirt that held her large womanly frame. Now don't get me wrong. I like almost any kind of woman. Soft frames can be as enticing to firm ones to me!

I made my way around the room as usual. I could hear Debbie's little intake of breath when I found the black lacy underwear she left out for me to find. Not this time Debbie. You changed the rules on me so I am not going to be following the same old script. I did pick them up, smelled them, could see the light in her eyes in the mirror, and discarded them. I decided that I would take off my briefs here. I walked towards the chair that Karen was in and she hastily got up. She had been sitting there, fingering her shirt buttons, sliding her hands across the fabric but she quickly retreated towards the other side of the room and the closet. I slowly began to pull down my underpants, not erect yet but certainly getting there. This was a turn on! Two women looking at and waiting on me! Casually flinging them onto the bed, I lifted my leg over the arm of the chair as I sat down. My fingernails played lightly across my scrotum, my cock enlarging with each pulse of my heart. I moved my hips forward to the very edge of the chair, cock erect, my hand lightly teasing its way up my shaft. Gripping it firmly I give it several pumps, squeezing it so it darkens before releasing it.

An idea forms and I stand up to climb onto the bed. On all fours I lower my hips and begin to rub the tip of my cock on the satiny coverlet, legs spreads and balls hanging. Debbie moans and I see her shorts fly past my head as she kicks them off. Backing off the bed slowly, I hump the corner, legs on either side and can see that Karen in the doorway of the closet. She has unbuttoned her shirt and eased her breasts out of her bra. Grasping at herself, the other hand is caressing her pussy through the fabric of her shorts. Stopping and looking around, I decide to be even more daring. The closet door is open and I walk towards it. Forcing Karen back I look on the top shelf at Debbie's hats, shoes and other items. Karen has been forced to her knees to avoid being pressed into Debbie's clothes hanging there. I am aware of her shedding her blouse and bra just as I know Deb has moved into the chair I just vacated. Karen is looking at my cock just inches from her face. I make more moves than I need to knowing this is causing it to bob and sway as she tries to keep from looking at it.

She gives in. I feel the warmth of her mouth enclose the head of my cock, her tongue exploring the opening. I spread my legs just a little and hear Debbie's first words today as she moans "yessss" as she see my balls resting on Karen's chin. Taking me completely into her mouth, she reaches 'round and spreads my ass cheeks. I just look at blouses while she plays with my ass. God she can give head. But there is more to do so I reluctantly pull away to head back in to the living room. Debbie, who until then was fingering herslf feverishly, jumped up and stood in front of me walking so slowly that I had to either touch her or stop. Arching my back I slid my cockhead along her ass crack, something that made her stop and push back. I grabbed my dick and moved it up and down along her crack, once pausing at her asshole and then teasing it away. Karen moved behind me, her soft full breasts pushing into my back as she rubbed my shoulders and arms.

Slowly we made our way to the living room, Debbie to her chair and Karen on her knees next to me on the couch. Again I sit facing Debbie, legs spread wide so she can see. Karen is cupping and licking my balls while Debbie and I look straight at each other. As I pump my cock, slowly at first and then faster, Debbie's fingers disappear one by one until there are three in there, wet and shiny. The only sounds are of breathing and slurping as hands find all of our sensitive areas. Karen if fingerfucking herself while she nibbles my thigh. Debbie stands up, crosses to the couch and knees first bends over the arm of the chair. Both of her hands are now pleasing her. One is strumming that clit, engorged and inviting and the other is pistoning into her wet slit. Juices are flowing as she brings herself to climax, bucking and screaming until she slips off the couch onto the floor. Karen has stopped nibbling me as she be has obviously begun her own orgasm. Eyes closed, mouth open it almost too much for me to watch. I stand over her, furiously pumping myself now and shoot my load over her chest and neck. OH GOD.....this is good. Almost better than anything else I have imagined. Debbie sits up to watch every spurt fall. She extends a hand and plays with my cum now splashed on Karen's tit. I sink bank onto the couch, quite spent.

I spend a little time recovering this time. I completely ignore Karen and Debbie chattering to each other. I get up, clean myself off and once again get my things and leave. Debbie remembered the Pepsi too!