Debbie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers

At that Debbie walked in, her sexiest walk, not looking at them, just walking past and putting her stuff down, their mouths dropped open, eye's popped out of their heads, Rob who was this side of the table got an instant erection, I should think Alan got the same. As they were both dressed in shorts and t-shirt it was impossible to hide.

"Have fun" I said and looking at Debbie adding "Give me a bell if you want a lift home, or somewhere, ok."

She walked over to me and kissed me, long and passionate, "I will," she said, and I left.

Debbie watched me leave and then taking a cue in her hand said "Whoever is on there own get's two shots, who am I going to play with first."

They tossed a coin and Rob won, Alan took the first shot, splitting the pack, Debbie went next, she waited for them both to move behind her and then slowly leaned over the table, she heard the sharp intake of breath, she took the shot making sure that the follow through left her across the table, Alan was next, he took his shot missing everything, then Rob, she got the impression they were rushing, some chat but not too much, the first game went like that till the last ball went down, she gave occasional looks at their erections, smiling.

Another game and the banter became obvious, Alan moved behind her, his hands moving across her buttocks, when he got no resistance his hand slid up her body, brushing her boobs.

And that's how thing's continued for the next couple of game's, but she didn't let them have it all there own way, running her hand over a tight bums here or up a naked leg there, brushing there erection's 'accidentally'. They would move behind her as she was setting up for a shot, pushing there erections between her legs, telling her that she had to thrust with the shot. No one was driving so the drink kept coming, the more they drank the more blatant they got.

The next game she was with Alan, as she went to take a difficult shot he came up behind her, 'to check her line' "Ohh Alan, maybe I should use your cue instead." she laughed, he moved to her side, his hand on her bum, Rob moved to the other side and placed his hand next to Alan's they were discussing the shot, hands roaming, down under the skirt, finding flesh.

"I reckon she can do it." Alan said

"No, it's a bit long, she'll miss it." rob argued

Debbie stood up and turned round, they found there hands an inch away from her pussy "Wanna bet?" she said

"What?" Rob laughed, looking at her top, "One button."

"Done!" she replied and turning round slowly took her shot, even with there hands roaming across her naked thighs, it went in.

She stood up and looking at Rob pointed at his shorts and said "That one!"

Rob flushed, "That's not a button, it's a lace," he said.

Debbie smiled and said "It's a fastener." and lifting her skirt to show her panties said, "This is a fastener as well, agreed?"

Rob pulled the lace, his shorts moving down ever so slightly he said, "And what if we don't have any fasteners left, what then?"

Debbie smiled "Hmmmmm, then you take something off, and if you have nothing left to take off I am sure you will think of something, I certainly will."

It was Robs turn "Are we betting every shot then?" he asked "Are you willing to take the chance?"

Debbie moved up close to him and with her hand's on his hips said, "Rob, I am willing to chance everything, if you are, you 're only wearing 3 things." and then she reached up and kissed him lightly on the cheek, her hand trailing down his body as she walked away. When she reached Alan she leaned back on him his arms went round her waist. Then slowly rode up her body, fingers brushing her nipples as Rob watched

Rob hit the ball and the red went down, he moved over to Debbie eager, he reached up to undo the button to her top "Don't you want to take your other shot first, then maybe you can undo two, or even more." Alan was still brushing her nipples which were standing out like stalks, while she gyrated her hips against his erection.

Rob turned round, picked his colour and put it in the pocket, he rushed the next one and missed, putting his cue down he moved over to her, Alan backed away, standing in front of her Rob undid the button holding her top in place, it fell to her waist, hanging there, she could feel his heart pounding as he pulled her to him and reaching behind her undid the bra, her boobs slipped out, he brushed them lightly as she moved away, the bra hanging by it's straps "Alan's shot I think." she said, her excitement obvious in her breathing.

She stood to one side, her boob's showing beneath the bra, top around her waist. Alan lined up his shot, just before he took it she stood opposite him and bending down so her boob's rested over the pocket said "This one is it?" She stayed there as he took his shot, jumping up at the last moment, boobs swinging about, he missed.

"Oh dear." she said, moving round the table, standing in front of him she slipped her fingers inside his waist band and pulled the lace until it was untied, looking down at his throbbing erection as she did.

They were standing beside each other, stepping back she said "These will hinder my shot." and slowly removed, first her bra and then the top, she dropped them on a chair as she moved toward them, boobs swaying, "My shot then."

Their eye's never left her tits "Now that's what I call a handsome couple." Alan said

Rob nodding his head in agreement added "Oh yes, more than enough for the two of us."

Debbie walked between them and said "Just remember guy's, from here on it's button or forfeit." She picked up her cue and slowly lined up her shot, the red went in, the pink followed, another red and the guy's were looking worried, green went down, all the while there hands were roaming over her naked bum cheeks, something had to give.

She lined up the next red, and felt a hand brush her tit, finding her nipple, another hand was brushing the crack of her arse, she missed the red, slowly she stood up "Now that wasn't fare was it?" she said "Now do I strip one of you or spread it out evenly and have you both walking around in your underpants?" she reached over to Rob and slipping her finger's in his short's slowly pulled them down to his ankles, his erection so close to her face he could feel her breath, she did the same to Alan "So what's it to be guy's pants or shirt hmmmmmm."

They stood there, erections on view, poking out in front of them like staff's. She walked over to Alan and lifted his shirt, breathing lightly on his chest as she lifted it over his head, feeling his erection rubbing against her thigh, she did the same with Rob, running her hand through there chest hair she said "Mmmm, nice."

She picked up her cue and bent over the table to line up the shot. Rob came up behind her, positioning his erection between her bum cheeks and said "Let me hold these up for you." and with that he cupped her tits and lifted them off the table, moving his hips slowly in circles, her pussy was already wet and this made thing's wetter still, she took her shot, missed, she stayed where she was as she felt Robs hand go to the button at the side of her skirt, he undone it and backed away, slowly she stood up and turned around, they waited, watching the skirt slowly drop to the floor, now they could see what was on offer, there erections were throbbing for all to see.

She smiled and done a twirl, there was no back to the pant's they were more like a g string really, but they had the desired effect, there was no way they could concentrate now "Robs shot is it?" she said, moving slowly between them

Rob lined up his shot as she walked into his view, bending over, showing him her arse, running her hand over her buttocks, he waited, she stood up and went to his side, ran her fingers up his naked leg and across his belly, stopped and waited, he pulled back to take his shot and as he pushed forward her hand brushed his erection, he missed by a mile "Not fare." he said

"About as fair as you were with me." she said, slipping her fingers into his boxers, she slowly pulled them down following them all the way, his erection popped out, and brushed her face, she looked at it, he could feel her breath brushing it "Niiiiice." she said and stood up.

Alan moved to the table, she looked at him "Your pants or mine Alan." she said. His determination showed on his face, even with her brushing his erection the ball went down, he breathed a sigh of relief, moved for the next one, down it went and the next "Well Alan now I am naked and if this goes down I will have to pay a forfeit, what will it be I wonder." she said and licked her lips, he missed the next one.

Alan moved over to Debbie, Rob was already standing in front of her, Alan slipped a finger into her stocking top peeling it down, his breath on her leg, the other one followed, he stood up and moving behind her, un-snapped the fastener holding her panties in place, he ran his hands over her hips helping the pants on there way, she opened her legs slightly, and they hit the floor, Robs erection was bouncing back and forth like it was on a spring, Alan moved to the front and said "Heaven awaits my friend."

Her pussy was throbbing, she had never been this naked with anyone except her husband, now she was alone with two great looking horny men, they looked, they wanted, but they obeyed the unwritten rules, win the bet and get girl.

Her shot, and even with hands slipping between her thighs she managed to trickle it the inch or so into the hole, she whipped round and before anyone knew what was happening Alan's boxers were on the floor, she missed the next one.

Rob to go next, they were all naked and hadn't once thought about anyone walking in, but then no one ever did during the week and they could be heard coming up the stairs anyway "Forfeit time then." Rob said with a smile.

Debbie, standing the other side of the table, put her foot on a chair, giving him a good view of her swollen wet pussy, she smiled and said, "Can you put it in then Rob." he did, but he missed the next one.

Debbie sat down in the chair, she knew what was going to happen now and relished it, she was eager, Rob moved in front of her and said, "Shall we say 1 minute per forfeit, one forfeit per ball, forfeit's get progressive, if we forfeit we both pay, ok" he was being generous, or was he just finding out how far they could go, with her naked, I think generous. He stood in front of her Alan sitting at her side, Robs erection was throbbing rhythmically "Hand, ok?"

She looked up at him and said "Alan watch the time.", she took Rob in her hand and slowly rubbed up and down, changing to fingers and back to hand he was almost coming straight away, his hips moving back and forth.

"Time." Alan shouted

"Shit." Rob shouted "Shit, you got golden hands, I can't believe you got me that quick." He was pacing now, so near and yet so far.

Alan's shot, no messing around now, ball straight in, and another, he was shaking too much for a third, before he could move Debbie got behind him and slipped her hands over his thigh's reaching his erection, she looked at Rob, who nodded, he would time this one.

She brushed Alan's back with her tit's rubbing his erection with her hands, long slow strokes, his hips were moving, pushing against her, a soft moan escaped his lips "Time." Rob said, Debbie let go and moved to a chair, Alan followed and stood in front of her, no instruction's needed this time, she took him into her mouth playing with his balls, running them through her fingers, taking him deep in to her throat, he was moaning, thrusting, she could taste him and knew he was going to come "Time." Rob shouted

"Nooo, no it can't be not so close," Alan cried glaring at Rob "why didn't you just let me finish?"

Debbie burst out laughing, wiping her lips she said, "Don't worry, I will taste you both before the night is out, my shot I think."

Without interference, she managed to get two balls down, that meant that they both had to pay her twice, she lay across the chairs "Rob, you get my tit's you on the other hand." she said looking at Alan. She spread her legs wide. They didn't need telling twice, Alan had used his tongue before and he was good, having these two do her bidding was a total turn on and it was only seconds before she started thrusting and moaning.

"Time gents please, waiting to close" they all jumped, they hadn't realised it was so late.

With giggles and a lot of laughter they grabbed there clothes and started getting dressed, Debbie grabbed there boxers and said, "Top clothes only." as she slipped into her skirt and put her top on, they jumped into their shorts and t shirts, all other clothing stuffed into Debbie's bag.

Rob and Alan were not sure what was going to happen now, they left the club and stood outside "Are you guy's in any hurry to get home?" she asked

They looked at each other and said "No why?"

Debbie gave them a big smile and linking arms with them both led them down the road "One thing about the countryside in summer." she said, "You find a lot of cornfields"

They both laughed and there hands started moving under her skirt, each squeezing a bum cheek, no pretence of decency anymore.

By the time they had walked a mile down the road, her top was again round her waist they each had a tit in one hand while the other ran over her bum cheeks occasionly slipping into the crack with their other hand while her hands were full of there erections, rubbing them with each step they took.

Debbie smiled to herself 'God' she thought 'I never knew I could be such a slut'

Suddenly Debbie took off, running into a field, her top flying off and then her skirt, they saw what she was doing and stripped off as best they could, when they reached her she was laying on her back, knees bent legs spread "Where were we then?" she said.

Alan dived into her pussy, tongue going like an express train, Rob went for her tit's but she grabbed him and pulling him across her and took his throbbing erection in her mouth "Oh shit, yes, do it this time babe." he begged and started thrusting deep into her mouth, fucking it.

Her hips were thrusting onto Alan's tongue, she could feel her orgasm rising, suddenly Rob moaned loudly "Arrgh, yes you done it again, ohh yes babe take it babe." and he come deep in her throat, she managed to swallow every drop without choking, he seemed to pump juice into her mouth forever but finally he stopped.

"Change." she said pushing Rob off and grabbing Alan by the hair and taking him in her mouth, she was close to orgasm and wanted to taste them both as she had promised, she worked on his erection while Rob worked on her clit, Alan started thrusting into her mouth, she felt a spasm from her clit and moaned loudly, this made Alan thrust even faster, Rob too increased his speed and depth, she tasted Alan's precome and knew he was close, she started going with him, and thrusting her hips up at the same time, not caring if she knocked Robs teeth out or not.

Alan was leaning right over her, arms at full stretch supporting himself, fucking her mouth, speeding up ramming harder, deeper "Arrgghh yes, go babe go, ohh arghh yeeess." and he too shot deep into her throat, again she managed to swallow it all. Then she pushed him off as her orgasm came, she grabbed Alan's head and put it to her tit's.

"Harder, do it harder, oh yes oh yes you got me got me, aarrrghhg hnnn oh shit oh yes, do it oh you fuckers do it to me aaaarrgghhh." her orgasm was electric, sending shock's through her body, hips going up and down, hand on Alan's head pushing him to her tit and hand on Robs head pushing him to her throbbing swollen pussy, thrusting harder and harder. Slowly, though it seemed forever, it passed, but it had roused her more than she thought possible, the whole evening had been a turn on and she just wanted them to fuck her and fuck her hard.

She pushed Alan on his back and straddled him, he was only semi hard so she moved down and again took him in her mouth, Rob was sliding fingers into her cum filled pussy, she reached round and put his finger to her arse, he slid a finger in and then two, as soon as Alan was hard again she mounted him, reaching round and pulling Rob to her, he knew where she wanted it and slowly slid it up her arse, she moved back and forth for a minute until Rob was slipping in and out easily and then she said, "Now you bastards fuck me, fuck me hard and fuck me good."

Rob started slowly, Alan had her tit's in his hands, squeezing them hard, he could see the pleasure on her face as she felt the pain, he thrust up into her and pulled her back down by her tit's, Rob gripped her buttocks with his nails, thrusting into her, they were all rutting like animals, "Slap me Rob, slap me hard." she screamed, he did as he was told slapping her buttocks as hard as he could. "Oh yes," she screamed, "oh yes fuck me. Fill me with your come, shag me hard, and then shag me again."

This was too much for Rob who dug his nails in deep, causing Debbie to scream out loud bringing tears to her eye's he rammed into her and then "Ohhh fucking hell, golden mouth and golden fucking arse, oh yesss, yesss hmmmmm arrrrgh yes yes oohhhhh." and he filled arse with his juices Alan seeing the tears well up in her eyes, gripped even tighter on her tit's sending shocks of pain down to her clit.

"Oh yes," she cried, "again do it again." he did as he was told, harder and harder, her eyes were running with tears and then "Arrrrrrrggggh fuck! yes oh yes yes hnnnnnn." her orgasm was animalistic, pure unashamed fucking sex.

Alan couldn't hold out and with a final vicious squeeze of her tit's spunked into her gyrating pussy, thrusting and squeezing as hard as he could, slowly they came to a stop, she fell off him and collapsed on the flattened straw, legs spread "Well snooker never did that to me before." she said "Lets do it again."

They both laughed and Alan said, "Give me five minutes, please, just five minutes."

Rob said, "Or maybe ten just so I can feel my prick again."

"Oh alright," she said, "but only ten minutes while I phone Mike."

"What?" Alan cried, "You gonna phone him now?"

She ignored him and taking her mobile out of her bag rang the number "Hi hun, oh yes we had a good game, oh yes we were up there all naked and just getting down to it when they called time, no, we walked half naked to the nearest field where I sucked them both off, Rob just fucked my arse and Alan my pussy and in five minutes Alan is going to fuck my arse and Rob my pussy, then I may be ready to come home, yeah alright I'll call you when I'm shagged out, bye hun" and with a huge grin broke the connection.

"You told him!" Alan said shocked "I cant believe it, you told dim I shagged your arse, wont he be a bit pissed off."

She laughed and taking his soft cock in her hand said, "Only if you don't fuck my arse."

As he started getting hard she reached out for Rob, she played with them both as they ran their hands once again over her body. Debbie loved being naked, especially in the open, suddenly she jumped up and said, "If you want me you better catch me." and with that she ran into the field, totally naked.

The feel of the wheat thrashing her thighs and whipping her pussy as she ran through it heightened her state of arousal, and it was only a few seconds before they caught her, Alan dragging her to the ground and Rob diving on top of her, they were all panting from the excursion, the whipping corn had done it's work on the guy's as well, Rob wasted no time, she felt him ram into her throbbing pussy, making her arch her back, he rolled over onto his back taking her with him, she landed with her tit's in his face and on her knee's.

Alan moved behind her "Don't want to upset your husband do we?" he said, "So I better fuck your arse." and with that he slid his erection into her cum filled bum, once he was in he moved in and out slowly until the muscles relaxed and then he sped up. Ramming in harder and harder, lifting her up and dropping her on to Rob's erection.

Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers