Debbie Does Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,580 Followers

The six of us sat around more or less in a circle chatting and drinking. I had brought a cooler of margaritas and plastic cups with me and pulled the cooler into the cabana and poured everyone a drink.

While we were chatting I was having a hard time concentrating since Rob was fingering my pussy and I was massaging his cock -- like it was nothing unusual with four other people around. Justin and Ted were both fingering or tit-massaging Kyleigh. At first she was sitting up and participating in the conversation, but then Justin really went to work on her clit and she had to lie on her back. Shortly after that she orgasmed.

After Kyleigh recovered Rob and Upton took over for Justin and Ted and finger fucked her to another, more powerful, orgasm. I sat there watching with my legs spread and smiling. While I got lots of appreciative looks from Justin and Ted they didn't approach me.

After three drinks each the mauling was getting more serious, but the cabana, even though private, was not the place to continue. I peeked out and saw that we were drawing quite a bit of interest from other guests. I suggested that we adjourn to the guys' suite.

We had been having so much fun that the time had gotten away a little and it was almost six when we got up to the room. I told Rob's three friends that they should go and get some dinner and bring us takeout. "Kyleigh and I need to 'talk' to Rob," I said with an evil grin.

Once the guys left Kyleigh and I undressed Rob, then he undressed us, and we got into one of the king sized beds. After he massaged both sets of tits and we both kneaded his balls I advised him of his next present.

"I'm going to fuck you reverse cowgirl while you eat out Kyleigh," I said as I grinned widely. His responsive grin was even wider.

His cock was already rock hard but Kyleigh sucked on it a little while anyway; "Just to be sure," was her excuse. My pussy had been wet the entire afternoon and needed some action. I mounted Rob reverse cowgirl, groaning as the last inch of his meat was buried, and then started bucking.

Once I was properly positioned Kyleigh straddled Rob's head and stuck her pussy right in his face. He furiously went to work on it with his tongue, lips and one hand, while the other hand played with one of her nipples.

I pounded Rob harder than I ever had in my life, encouraged by Kyleigh's moans of pleasure and Rob's loud grunts when his mouth wasn't full of pussy. It was fantastic fun.

Once I heard Kyleigh start to go "Ohhhh..," indicating that an orgasm was imminent, I started massaging Rob's balls and simultaneously squeezing my pc muscles. Kyleigh let out a banshee scream, climaxing first, shortly followed by Rob rocketing more streams of joy juice into me than I could ever remember. Rob's explosion into my pussy was shortly followed by me collapsing in orgasm myself, almost comatose.

Eventually the three of us separated from each other and just lay there groaning and giggling. Then Kyleigh and I each snuggled up to an opposite side of Rob and we fell asleep. I don't know how long we were asleep but we were awakened by the other three guys barging into our room with our take-out food.

We went into the main area and ate our food, still naked, while Upton, Justin and Ted ogled Kyleigh and me. After we ate Rob, Kyleigh and I took a shower together -- this was definitely Rob's best birthday ever -- and then the six of us went to a show.

Actually the show turned out to be a strip club. After we were there for only a short while the guys started commenting about how much better Kyleigh was than some of the pros and how I had better boobs than any of them. I'm not sure if either one was true but Kyleigh and I sure enjoyed hearing it.

One of the performers came over to Justin -- most women would consider him the cutest guy in our group -- and tried to entice him into a lap dance. It looked like Justin was about to reach for his wallet when Kylie whispered something in his ear. He got a big grin, politely thanked the performer, and obviously was itching to leave. The show had gotten the guys so hot even though it was only just a little over an hour since we got to the club they wanted to go back to the hotel suite.

When we got to the hotel the guys wanted Kyleigh to do another strip tease, and for me to do one too. They had all already seen my goods so I thought "Why the hell not?"

I went first and did pretty well -- at least the crowd was enthusiastic -- and I felt obligated to end it by giving the birthday boy a blow job. I sucked and stroked vigorously while Rob kneaded my tits.

I could tell that Rob was close so I stuck one finger up his ass -- instant ejaculation. I marveled that he could have so much jism left after what he had been through the last twelve hours, but gratefully received it. I swallowed it all except for the last squirt which I guided to one of my nipples. Showing my own type of flexibility I bent my neck and lifted my tit to slurp up the last drop of cum on my nipple. The guys hooted at that!

Then Kyleigh came up again.

I couldn't believe it by Kyleigh was even better this time than the last time including using a couple of moves that she had picked up from the professionals at the strip club we had just visited. The reaction of the guys was even more dramatic.

The guys kept reaching for her while she was performing and I'd have to slap their hands away which -- considering that I was naked -- was a risky thing to do and got me quite a few ass and tit pinches, especially from Upton. When it was over Kyleigh's pussy was glistening with desire and all the guys had hard-ons, even Rob. I'd never seen Rob get hard so many times in a twelve hour period before. I wasn't sure that he really could go off again before tomorrow, however, but I was certainly going to give him a try.

All of Upton, Justin and Ted were competing for Kyleigh's attention. She seemed inclined to try Upton's eight inch almost beer-can thick cock so I had a talk with her. While the myth is that all women want the biggest cock that is far from reality as surveys by Maxim, Cosmo, and other magazines indicate.

Speaking from personal experience, since I have a tight pussy, and am only 5'1", my preferred size is between 5 and 7 inches, maybe slightly bigger around than "average," but not by much. Rob is perfect for me because his cock is between 6.25 and 6.5 inches, depending upon how excited he is and other factors that I can't pin down, and just about average thickness. I tried a 7.5 inch thick dick once -- never again.

I tried to tell this to Kyleigh, whose pussy is even snugger than mine is, explaining that she'd like Justin and Ted's approximately six inch normal thickness cocks better. Finally what started to convince her was that Upton was married and while Kyleigh didn't share her parents' conservative religious beliefs that was a factor.

I still hadn't completely convinced her when Upton -- who had overhead much of what I had to say -- intervened and tried to put the hard sell on her. I pushed him away and started to argue with him including implicitly threatening to tell his wife, though I never would. He suddenly got an evil grin and then shocked me.

"All right, Debs, I won't lobby to shove my cock up Kyleigh's pussy if you let me tit fuck you. I've lusted after your honkers since the first day that I met you."

At first I didn't know what to say, but I did recall that he was the most enthusiastic tit-grabber when I had my wet T-shirt on at my 31st birthday party. I thought carefully about what to say or do next. While I certainly didn't want his monster abusing my poor little kitty a tit fuck was entirely different. His big cock might be great for that. After staring him in the eye for about a minute I said "If it's OK with the birthday boy and if you agree to completely stop trying to fuck Kyleigh I agree."

I didn't know that Rob was right behind me the whole time until I heard him laugh. "As long as I get to watch, go for it," Rob -- still tingly from the blow job I gave him and watching Kyleigh strut her stuff -- said to Upton.

As Upton excitedly went into one of the bathrooms to get some lotion to use as a lube I looked at smiling Rob and said "Are you sure that you're alright with this."

"You've given me the best birthday ever, so far; why shouldn't you benefit too. Plus I think it is really noble what you're doing for Kyleigh and you're saving Upton's ass too because if his wife Karen ever found out she'd kill him," Rob chuckled.

Karen is about 6 feet tall, 170 pounds, maybe the strongest woman I know. She certainly has a pussy big enough to accommodate Upton, but really tiny tits for her size so I know she hasn't been tit fucking him.

Justin and Ted disappeared with Kyleigh into one of the bedrooms with Kyleigh essentially dragging Justin along by his cock. Upton, Rob and I went into the other bedroom.

As I lay on the bed I was apprehensive but needed to put on a good face so I smiled politely. Upton took his time applying the lotion to my tits and asked me to apply it to his cock. Finally I said "You have about a quart of that stuff on my boobs, including on the nipples and outsides of them which are not where your dick will be."

"You can't be sure," he grinned. Then he placed his meat between my boobs as I pushed them together.

I didn't have to push my boobs in much because his cock was so thick. Since it was so long he could take slow, deliberate strokes. After about three strokes I realized that cock size does make a difference for tit fucking because it felt really good.

Upton very deliberately drew his tit fuck out, occasionally leaving his helmet on my chin until I licked his urinary meatus. I was really getting into it and pushing my tits from side to side as he stroked. I not only had the major sensation of his cock on both tits and the valley between them but his low hanging balls were also stimulating my stomach and the bottom of my tits too.

While I sometimes orgasmed from tit fucks with Rob (I never had one with anyone else) they were mild and unitary. This time I had three orgasms, small compared to vaginal ones but probably each my most substantial tit fuck climax ever.

I could tell that Upton was in heaven as he groaned like an old pickup truck going up Mt. Washington and then spewed cum all over my chin and tits. He stayed on his haunches just moaning long after his last salvo had splashed on my body. Even after he got up I just lay there with my eyes closed and moaned.

I suddenly felt a tingling at my clit. I snapped out of my stupor and was about to punch Upton for exceeding his bounds when I saw that it was Rob, tonguing my clit and fingering my labia. Rob must have been turned on by the tit fuck because he was really going at it and brought me through two mammoth vaginal orgasms. Their intensity may have been helped by the fact that as Rob was pleasuring me Upton was rubbing the cum he had deposited on my chest and chin into my tits.

After I regained cognizance I noticed that Rob and Upton were sitting in chairs next to the bed having a nice chat. It got my attention when I heard Upton say "If Karen had tits like that I'd fuck them every night," to which Rob replied "They are nice, aren't they. Maybe there is some more lead in my pencil tonight to give them some more activity."

I snapped up and said "Give me a while to recover will you birthday boy. Go finger fuck Kyleigh and then come back."

"Sounds like a great idea," he laughed and then he and Upton got up.

As Upton was trailing Rob out the door I said "Upton, can you come here for a minute. He walked over with a big smile. "That was really nice, Upton. Remember though no fucking Kyleigh." With that I grabbed his cock with one hand and his balls with the other. I didn't squeeze hard but I wasn't gentle either.

"Kyleigh tells me everything and if I find out that you fucked her I swear that I'll rip your cock and nuts off," I continued with a straight face.

"Ouch! OK, OK, I already promised," Upton said, throwing his hands up. When I let him go he continued "But I am going to tit fuck her," then scurried out the door.

Just before Upton closed the door I heard Kyleigh scream "Fuck yeah, one in each hole," and more subdued "fuck yeahs" that sounded like they were from Justin and Ted. "I wonder if this is the first time with a dick in her pussy and ass?" was my last thought before I fell asleep, exhausted.

Rob came back to our bed; I looked at the clock; he had been gone about an hour. I had been half asleep and half-awake while he was gone, but feeling good in the after-glow of my multiple orgasms.

"That Kyleigh is one awesome woman," he grinned.

"I know," I said, "but what in particular caused you to say that?"

"She just got Double Penetrated by Justin and Ted and I think she loved it even more than they did." Then he held his stinky middle finger to my nose.

"I hope that isn't Justin's or Ted's cum," I shot back.

"No, she's very polite. After her pussy and ass got fucked she douched before I finger fucked her pussy," he continued, grinning.

"Good girl," I responded. "What's going on over there now?

"When I left Upton was tit fucking her while Justin was trying his best to lick her clit without getting Upton's ass in his face."

"Nice," I giggled. "Do you want a tit fuck? My DDs would love it."

"You bet," he enthusiastically replied, getting a big grin on his face.

We showered together, Rob lotioned me up, and then he gave me the most vigorous tit fuck I've ever gotten. He was like the Energizer Bunny stroking back and forth. He was driving me wild and I reciprocated by tonguing his meatus every time that he stroked toward my mouth, and by putting a few fingers in contact with his reciprocating dick as I pushed my tits against it.

I had a real nice orgasm, my most intense ever from a tit fuck with the possible exception of those from Upton. As he started grunting I let go of my tits, grabbed his cock, shoved it into my mouth, and simultaneously stroked and sucked it. I was rewarded with three nice globs of cum running down my throat.

Rob and I then more passed out than fell asleep. Just before I went to never-never land I heard Kyleigh groan "Oh, fuck, yeah, right there." I wondered if she was ever going to get to sleep.

I awoke in the middle of the night lying on my side with Rob in a spoon position behind me with his cock in my cunt, playing with a nipple while he gradually reciprocated. The rest of the suite was quiet.

I remember thinking "How in the hell can Rob get it up again; shit this has to be five times in eighteen hours. Maybe he's getting younger instead of older. Plus, what in the fuck is he doing to my nipple?"

The thoughts were fleeting, though. I was primarily simply enjoying this nice leisurely fuck. I periodically tensed my pc muscles, getting a thankful groan from Rob each time. The pace was so leisurely that I could almost feel every one of the nerve endings in my pussy, and in the nipple that was being abused, tingle.

I had a moderate orgasm as joy juice was jettisoned into my pussy while Rob's cock was at its deepest penetration. Though the orgasm was only moderate for a pussy one it lasted as long as any I ever have had one last in my life. God, I enjoyed it. It was soooo comfortable and gratifying. I went back to sleep with Rob's cock still in my pussy and his hand on my nipple.

When I woke up the next morning I was shocked to see not only Rob in our California King bed but also Justin. In fact Justin's body was touching mine at two different places. Rob looked like he hadn't moved from where he had passed out/fallen asleep the night (early morning) before. I sniffed Justin's flaccid, female-cum-coated cock, but couldn't be sure if it was my pussy juice, Kyleigh's, or both.

"I'll be damned," I said to myself. "I wonder if that little sneaky shit Justin porked me in the spoon position instead of Rob?" I thought back on it but couldn't recall the last time that Rob had ever fucked me in that position and the nipple twisting I had experienced did not match Rob's M. O. I decided to let sleeping dogs lie (or rather let a well-fucked bitch stay satisfied), and never asked either Rob or Justin about it. I certainly never told anyone else.

I got the other revelers up since it was already noon and checkout time was 1:00 p.m. While we had the private poolside cabana until 5:00, when we had to leave for the airport, we did have to check out of our room and leave the luggage with the bellman at the front desk.

Despite our fatigue all six of us were happy campers. Why wouldn't we be? Kyleigh and I had been fucked one way or another multiple times. Rob, Ted and Justin had each pussy fucked at least once each, as well as having had their knobs polished other ways several times. Finally in addition to two BJs Upton had tit fucked both Kyleigh and me. Yeah, we all had reason to be very happy.

We ate breakfast after we checked out since we were all starving. We went to the cabana with our pool clothes on and carrying a change of clothes for the plane.

We went for a communal swim, splashing and dunking each other and otherwise acting like teenagers. Then we closed the cabana flaps again to enjoy a little private time as we had what we resolved would be our last drinks before heading for the airport.

Not surprisingly the guys demanded that we all get naked again. All inhibitions had long ago disappeared so that happened quickly, although we booed Justin when he pretended to do a strip tease. He was horrible at it.

Kyleigh and I both licked the birthday boy's cock as each one of us handled a testicle and he fondled our tits with his hands. The other guys were shouting shit like "When is it my birthday?" and "You lucky bastard," as Rob let his head drop back and he grinned and groaned. I got to do the honors of actually sucking him dry while Kyleigh moved on to service Ted. I couldn't believe that his balls had recharged enough, after all the work they did in the last twenty four hours, to send three nice squirts down my throat. I kissed his balls while he rubbed my head after I swallowed the last gob.

After Kyleigh blew Ted she repeated her trick of blowing one guy while foot fucking another, this time blowing Justin while foot fucking Upton. We had remembered lubricant, even KY jelly, so the foot fuck was even more pleasurable for Upton than the first time. Kyleigh's little feet were a blur on his thick cock as his groans grew louder and louder. He came before Justin did, but that didn't seem to make any difference to the three of them. Kyleigh did her flexibility demonstration again by licking Upton's cum off of her feet.

"Our turn," Kyleigh chimed in after she licked up the last of Upton's cum. "Come on, Debs, let's lie on our backs and get serviced."

Kyleigh and I lay on our backs on adjacent lounge chairs, spread our legs, and held each other's hand and smiled at each other. Kyleigh softly whispered to me "Thanks, big sister." I grinned.

Rob put a towel over my eyes and Justin put a towel over Kyleigh's.

I felt Rob's hands on my lower legs; they slid up to my thighs and then to my pussy. Rob's talented tongue and lips were soon torturing my clit and his fingers were manipulating my pussy lips. His tongue went in a circle then would penetrate. One hand seemed to always be pinching a pussy lip while two fingers of the other hand were briskly abusing my G-spot.

I soon started moaning; my moans increased when another set of hands started massaging my tits. After I went through an orgasm I think -- but I was in such a state of excitement and pleasure that I can't be sure -- Rob left my pussy and someone else took his place. It also appeared that another pair of hands started on my tits.

imhapless
imhapless
3,580 Followers