Debbie's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
She can be a bad girl if it gets her what she wants!
2.6k words
4.42
50.7k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mum was off out on another hot date, and Debbie was faced with spending the evening on her own.

"You seem to be going out a lot with this new guy?" she asked her mum curiously.

"Yes dear." Her mum said with a dreamy little smile. "I really think he might be something special." She seemed to hesitate for a moment before saying quietly. "Don't wait up for me tonight Debbie I don't think I'll be coming home tonight."

She kissed her daughter hurriedly and left the room to get ready for her evening out.

"That's just great," Debbie muttered grumpily, "I'm only twenty two, I'm the one who's supposed to have the hot dates."

She was feeling irritable and restless again and on an impulse she stepped out into the back garden.

"Afternoon Debbie." Mr. Groves as usual was lying in wait.

Debbie walked over to the fence.

"Afternoon Mr. Groves, what are you doing?" she asked a little bit sulkily.

He looked at her for a moment and then held up a little figure that he was painting. "I like to make little armies, and I paint them in the proper colours.

"That sounds like fun." She muttered sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "I gather that your mum's off out tonight Debbie?"

"Yes she's got another hot date and she probably won't be coming home tonight."

"So you're going to be all on your own?"

"Looks like it yes."

"You know Debbie." He said a little shiftily. "I could come over and keep you company for a bit. Bring some of my army and show you what I've been doing since we last fucked."

She blushed a little but her eyes brightened in remembrance of being bent over the sink and fucked from behind by him. That had been two weeks ago, and now she knew she was ripe for a little more action.

"Don't bring your soldiers, bring your other toys." She gave him a coy little smile. "I think that I'm going to be a very bad little girl tonight."

His look of excitement almost proved her undoing, but she just managed to hold herself together.

"Did you know Debbie, that my wife is away again this weekend? Would you like to come over to my house?"

She looked at him a little anxiously remembering how badly he had punished and violated her at his house, the time that he had made her dress up like his wife and nag him like his wife.

"I don't think I want to go that far Mr. Groves." She told him warily hoping he would get the message.

He gave a little sigh of disappointment, but leaned forward to talk to her.

"So Debbie, bad girls get spanked. And bad girls get fucked hard with big dildos, and when they have come four of five times they get fucked again by a big hard dick." He looked into her wide brown eyes moist now with lust. "So are you a bad girl Debbie?" he breathed.

She nodded her head, "yes Mr. Groves I'm a very bad girl."

"Have you still got that little black skirt and top?"

She shook her head regretfully, the first thing she'd done when his window had been fixed was to throw those clothes he had liked right into the bin.

Another little grunt of disappoint, followed by a thoughtful look.

"Wait here for a moment." He scuttled off inside his house to reappear a few moments later.

He handed her some notes, about thirty pounds it looked like. "Go and get a new one, and a top if you can find one. You should just have time before the shops close if you hurry."

She did make it to the shops, and she did find exactly what she wanted, but she also missed the bus back and new that there wouldn't be another for at least another hour.

She could get home quicker if she cut through the park, even though it was deserted and a little creepy at this time in the late afternoon.

She hesitated as she came to a fairly sheltered part of the park, it was quiet with no one around, and with a quick look around she shrugged her shoulders and entered the little copse.

"Hello there little girl, aren't you a pretty thing."

It was a couple of tramps, setting up for the night by the looks of things, and they were filthy and smelly and Debbie wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Would you let me past please, I have some where I need to be." She asked politely.

The two tramps looked at each other and grinned. "What will you give us if we let you pass?" one of them asked with a little smirk.

"I have no money; I just spent it on a new outfit."

"A new outfit you say? Let's have a look then and see what you got."

Debbie sighed in defeat and took the top out of the bag. It was a blouse again in snowy white and so fine it was almost transparent.

"Ooh now that's nice aint it Burt." The first one said.

"Yes very sexy, do you think she's got anything else in that little bag Will?"

They both looked at her questioningly and she gave another little sigh and took out the very short black skirt.

"You know something Burt I think this little girl would like to be a little tart."

"Yes Will I think you're right."

"Please!" Debbie said impatiently, "can I just get past?"

"Oohh I think that that would deserve a kiss little girl." Will said with a smirk.

Debbie looked at these two dirty grubby smelly tramps and knew that they planned to rape her. She decided that they wouldn't.

"Ohh sirs." She said on a little sigh. "I'm not supposed to kiss strange men, but," she said as they moved towards her. "Maybe you could kiss me?"

"That sounds like a very good idea little girl." Burt chuckled. He moved to pulled her to him and she held up her hands.

"Not on my mouth though." She told him.

"Where then?" Will asked impatiently.

Debbie smiled at them innocently and unbuttoned her top to reveal her bra, she pulled it down so that her nipples were out and looked to the two excited men.

"Look one each." She offered.

She was on her back with a tramp on each boob before she could blink.

They suckled and nibbled and licked at her nipples until she thought she would come for them.

Will's hand slid down her skirt and pulled it up. He started to finger at her very wet pussy while he suckled at her breast and pulled at his dick.

Burt was pulling at his own dick and pushed his hand down to join Will's. Two Tramps with their fingers rubbing at her pussy, and suckling at her boobs. Debbie arched her back and enjoyed a long vocal orgasm that had both tramps shooting their loads all over her.

She stood up and straightened her skirt and fastened her top, pulling a face at the icky damp patches on her. She grabbed her bag and backed away from the two men.

"Oh don't worry little girl, we won't hurt you." Will said tiredly.

"What's your name little girl?" Burt asked.

"Debbie, I'm Debbie." She told them with a smile.

"Maybe you'll come and visit us again Debbie?" Will grinned.

Debbie didn't answer; she simply turned around and jogged off. She smiled as she ran, it was always nice to have options, she thought to herself.

She went round to the back of the house, and sure enough Mr. Groves was still there waiting for her.

"You got something then?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yes I got something." She nodded.

He noticed the patches on her top and frowned. "What happened there then?" he asked.

"Oh that, that's where I let two tramps come on me while they sucked my boobs and fingered my pussy." She said carelessly.

"Filthy little whore!" Mr. Groves snapped. "What time is your mum going out?"

"About seven I think."

"Leave the back door open, and I want to find you bent over the kitchen table with your skirt up and your knickers down to your knees. Stay like that until I come to spank you like the nasty little slut that you are." He took something out of his pocket and handed it to her. "Wear this as well, and you are NOT allowed to take it off."

"Yes Mr. Groves." She whispered.

"And Debbie, make sure you take a shower as well."

"Yes Mr. Groves."

Debbie went into her house and since the bathroom was vacant she dove into the shower. She was extremely horny, and tempted to indulge herself, but she decided to save herself knowing that she would enjoy her time with Mr. Groves if she didn't have another orgasm now.

Yes she was going to have a good time with Mr. Groves tonight, and she hummed as she soaped herself down in preparation for him.

"I'm off now Debbie." Her mum called up to her.

"Have a good time mum." She called down.

"Thanks love. See you tomorrow."

Debbie pulled her skirt straight with a shaking hand as she heard the front door slam. A moment later there was the slam of a car door and the engine revved up. The car drove away and Debbie was left alone.

She walked downstairs and made sure that the front door was locked and then went through to the kitchen. She opened the back door, and then she turned around and pulled her knickers down to her knees, she slipped the blindfold, which Mr. Groves had given to her, over her eyes. She bent over the kitchen table pulling up her skirt as she did so and waited.

The house settled into silence, and the light began to fade, Debbie waited.

It got darker and still nothing. Debbie waited.

Finally what seemed like hours later she heard the back door softly close and the bolt slide across.

"Mr. Groves?" she whispered nervously.

SLAP! The pain shot right through her as she yelled out in pain.

"Now then Debbie you know the rules." Mr. Groves whispered as she rubbed her cheeks.

SLAP! "Ooh one thank you Mr. Groves." She called

He rubbed the cheeks and shoved a finger up into her pussy.

"Nice and wet after those tramps aren't you Debbie?" he asked nastily.

"Yes Mr. Groves."

SLAP! "Ouch two thank you Mr. Groves!" she sobbed.

He stopped for a moment and Debbie relaxed. Suddenly she felt something hard pushing against her opening and she knew it was the dildo. She opened her legs wider to better accommodate it and Mr. Groves slapped her hard.

SLAP! "OOhh Three thank you Mr. Groves."

"Whore!" he roared at her. "I didn't say that you could open your legs!" he rammed it inside of her and switched it on. "Now close your legs slut and don't let it slip out."

Debbie clamped her legs together as tight as she could which only served to amplify the sensations going on inside her pussy.

SLAP! "Ouch Four thank you Mr. Groves."

Mr. Groves stopped fooling around and started to spank her hard and fast, so fast that Debbie could barely count and thank him in time. She lost it at about thirteen as she had her first orgasm of the night. She gained at least three extra slaps until she could resume the count.

Finally he was done with one final resounding:

SLAP "ouch ooowww Twenty-four thank you Mr. Groves." Her blindfold was soaking wet from her tears, but it was over at last. She stood up and went to remove the blindfold.

"Leave it!" he snapped. "I didn't tell you to remove it!"

Debbie let the blindfold fall back into place and just stood there waiting.

"I can see your tits through that blouse." He accused in disgust.

"I thought you might like it." She whimpered.

"Huh" he grunted noncommittally.

"What about the skirt? Do you like that?"

"Pull it down and let's have a look then." He ordered bad temperedly.

She straightened the skirt and stood, the blindfold over her eyes, her nipples poking through her transparent blouse, her skirt as short a she could get, and her knickers still around her knees.

"Very nice Debbie." He finally sighed.

He grabbed her by the hand and started to pull her with him. "Make sure you don't lose that dildo Debbie, hold it in with your hand if you have to."

So she waddled along blinded to where he was taking her and with her knickers gradually slipping down until they were around her ankles and the dildo humming away happily inside her.

She had to stop half way as she was racked by another orgasm, this one was intensified by the fact that Mr. Groves suddenly without warning pinched cruelly at her nipples.

They resumed the walk and her senses told her he'd taken her into her front room.

He forced her down onto her knees and told her to open her mouth.

"No suck it you little slut!" he demanded as he rammed his hard dick into her mouth.

He started to fuck her face, his hands either side of her head and his hips thrusting back and forward.

Debbie fought to breathe as he carried out this assault on her and the buzzing inside her pussy just exacerbated the situation for her.

"Enough!" he suddenly called out as he pulled his dick out of her mouth.

He grabbed her elbow and forced her to bend over the sofa with her bottom out in the air. Her cheeks still bright red from his spanking.

He reached between her legs and very slowly pulled out the dildo. As it popped out Debbie shuddered with another little orgasm.

Mr. Groves knelt behind her and thrust his cock inside of her. "You're nothing but a bitch in heat!" he hissed into her ear. "So from now on I'm only ever going to fuck you like the dog that you are!"

Debbie let out a little sob. "What makes you think I'll ever let you fuck me again?" she asked spitefully.

He reached around and fingered her knowing that it would drive her to another climax very quickly.

"Because Debbie, I know how to make you come." He whispered, "And then I can make you come again, and then again."

Sure enough she tensed into another orgasm, and Mr. Groves just kept on pumping and fingering and pumping. She came again, he kept up the pumping and fingering and she came again.

"Please," she whispered "Enough please!"

"Grab my balls Debbie like you did before."

Debbie reached around to squeeze, and squash them, and Mr. Groves gave out a grunt. "That's it girl, dig your nails in, yes, yes Debbie like that! Oh yessss!"

He tensed and sighed as he came deep within her spilling and filling her until it ran down her leg.

As he moved away from her, to collapse on the floor at her feet, Debbie lifted the blindfold.

"So Debbie, will you let me fuck you again?" he asked her breathlessly.

Debbie sat up on the sofa and spread her legs. "That depends Mr. Groves. Will you clean me up first?"

He grinned as he crawled over to her and started to lap at her pussy.

Debbie sat back with a purr of satisfaction as she let the blindfold slip back down.

"Oh yeh Mr. Groves like that." She gasped grabbing his head and spreading her legs wider.

She forced his head further into her pussy as she felt her next orgasm coming on.

Life was so very good! She thought.