Debbie's Night

Story Info
Debbie awakes to find she is not alone.
2.9k words
4.27
61.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just what woke me? I'm not sure. At first I thought I was just tangled in my bed sheets. I had gone to bed frustrated and in a horny mood, and a quick rub and cum hadn't really satisfied me, although I had cum hard enough to fall asleep almost instantly.

Quickly, let me tell you about myself. I am five feet nine inches tall. I have red hair and green eyes, and while my body is not perfect, I haven't had a problem finding a willing partner… if I want one! I have full, round 38 c cup breasts, and my nipples, when they get hard, are like little pebbles that get very sensitive.

I am currently between boyfriends, and that is just the way I want it. My last lover Rick was wonderful, but he had some hang-ups about cheating on his current girlfriend so, needless to say, things were not as relaxed as I would have wanted them to be. Who wants to worry like that? I did miss him, we had a lot of intimate and honest conversations about what really turned us on. He is one of the few men I'd ever confessed my secret fantasies to. But a girl has to do, what a girl has to do.

As I rose up out of my sleep, I tried to reach out and untangle myself, only to find that my legs seemed oddly stuck. Then, out of the dark, I heard a sound that made me pause.

Was that a voice? Breathing? Suddenly, right next to my ear I heard a voice. Whoever it was, they were very close… I could feel their breath on my ear. I froze in fear. What the Hell was happening?

"Don't try to move, you are right where I want you," said a deep male voice. I tried to place it. Someone I knew?

A hand grabbed my wrist and raised it over my head. I began to twist and thrash to get loose, and I realized that my legs had been tied? Cuffed? Restrained in some way to the foot of my bed!

One wrist was tied above my head, and the other was being tied as I was trying to get away. I began screaming, and almost as soon as the first sound was out, I got a shock as a hand (?) slapped across my mouth!

Oh my god! This can't be happening!

His voice came back to my ear.

"We thought this house was empty. What a pleasant surprise to find you here. If you're quiet, all you will lose is some of your silver and jewellery. But baby, we will leave a little something for you too!"

I could feel a hand sliding down my now restrained arm to my armpit, and then under me to my breast. I began to talk as softly as I could, with my heart racing.

"Please, whoever you are just let me go. I'll never tell. Just let me go. Please don't hurt me."

I began twisting and pulling at my restraints... They were loose enough to allow me to squirm, but they were tight, and I quickly realized that I was not going anywhere.

Whoever was in here with me was now climbing onto my queen sized bed. I could feel the bed pressing down beside me. The hand on my breast tightened, and the fingers dug into me until they found my nipple. He began to pinch and roll it and it hurt!


"I am going to put a blindfold over your eyes now. I can't wait to see you in the light. You will be quiet, or I'll stuff something in that pretty little hole."

He spoke so matter-of-factly that I had no doubt he meant it. I felt a cloth sliding down over my eyes. The bed shook a bit as my captor moved off it, and I heard the tell-tale click of the lights going on. I began to cry as I realized someone was looking at my naked body, tied spread-eagle and face down on my bed!

I was moaning softly and begging, but somehow I was still able to hear the slight sound of footfalls, as someone moved around the bed. Oh my god, is he looking at me? Somehow that idea wasn't horrible to me. My pussy began to get wet.

My heart gave a huge jump as I heard the voice call out…

"Hey, Joe, come look what I found."

Then, I heard the sound of heavy footfalls running up my stairs. OH SHIT! Now there were two of them!

A low whistle slid across the room. I felt their hands... the bed pressed down again... this time on both sides of me, as they both climbed onto it... I began to kick back with my feet and to roll over, but the restraints were tied too well, and I just managed to hurt my own ankle against the ties.

There was a low chuckle, as a hand stroked down from my shoulder to my arse. They grabbed a handful of my butt cheek and squeezed hard! OUCH!

"Oh God," I begged, "Oh please, no!"

But they weren't going to leave were they? Their hands were trying to grab at my breasts, and I pressed my chest against the bed. Unfortunately, this caused my hips to grind up, and I felt another hand on the back of my knee, beginning to slide up my leg. My voice was quavering, and I began to talk faster.

"Oh Please, I'll give you anything I own," I tried to move my hips over, "Just leave me alone... Oh Please!"

The hand slid up the inside of my thigh, his nails dragging along my tender skin, and soon they were going to find out how wet I was becoming. OH GOD!

What felt like thick, fat fingers were sliding along the cleft of my pussy, and then pulling my lips apart. The tip of one monster finger was probing at my wet hole. I was sopping wet!

"Hot damn Joe, this pussy is soaked! She must love this. Do you honey? Do you like knowing that I am watching your sweet pussy sucking at my finger?"

With that, he drove his finger deeply into me, twisting and pushing relentlessly, deeper and deeper into my pussy. I began yelling and trying to buck away.

CRACK!

Whoever was between my legs gave my arse a sound slap, and I shut up right away.

"Hey Joe, you better find something to gag her with! She's a live one!"

The bed shifted once again, and I realized 'Joe' must be right in front of me. The unmistakable musk of cock hit my nose, and suddenly I knew what he wanted to gag me with! The man at my pussy began speaking again.

"My friend Joe is going to gag you lady. And you are going to be so very nice to him."

As if to emphasize his point, he drove two fingers in to my pussy, and ground them into me.

"Because, if I were you," he continued, "I wouldn't want to see him hurt."

The cock at my face began to move back and forth across my lips, and I reluctantly opened my mouth and began to suck in the head.

'Oh please no,' was running through my head over and over, but I was also strangely turned on by what was happening.


I must admit that I was proud of my ability to suck a cock, and this one kept growing and growing in my mouth. I could just barely get some leverage on my elbows, to lift my head up, and almost off the monster in my mouth. Then I'd tighten my lips and slide them back down, until my nose was buried in his crotch.

While my head was bobbing up and down, I could feel his cock growing and stretching as if it were reaching down my throat. I began gagging and choking. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and began forcing my face down hard! I tried to pull back and get some air, but he barely let me before I was forced down again, and his cock continued its journey down my throat.

I began to thrash and try to back off, but I'd neglected the fingers in my pussy. Rocking back off the cock in my mouth only forced more fingers deeper into my already stretched pussy. Slowly, I began to feel the unmistakable quivering in my belly.

'OH GOD NO!' I thought, 'I'm going to cum. I'M GOING TO CUM!!'

My pussy pulsed and contracted around the fat fingers, and my juices began to flow. My moaning must have gotten to the guys, because the one in my mouth stopped fucking me and began to draw his cock back. One more thrust forwards and his cock began to twitch and jump in my throat. My moaning must have gotten louder, because he was finally pulling out, and the fingers in my pussy went deeply into me, as his thumb rubbed against my currently 'hard as a rock' clit.

Juices were running down my legs. I could feel the cold air against my now swollen and stretched pussy. As I slumped forwards, I could taste the cum, warm on my lips. My tongue was slipping out from between my teeth to get a taste of it.

The bed began to shake again, and I could tell the guys were getting together to talk. I could hear them whispering, but I could not hear what they were saying. I didn't care. I felt wonderful.

I heard the unmistakable sound of my drawers being opened. Half scared, and half hoping, I thought of the stash of toys in the back of my panty drawer! 'I hope they...'

"Hey, look what I found. I told you a girl like this would have one. She's got 3, no four little friends in here."

Oh Shit!

I heard the soft buzzing of my vibrating egg.

My knees were pulled apart, and I tried to clench my arse and close my knees... but more forcefully, I was grabbed again, and my legs were prized apart.

The humming little toy was pressed against my clit, and almost involuntarily, my hips rocked back to press my clit even harder against the smooth metal. I moaned softly at the feel of it, when it was suddenly pulled off my clit and positioned at my slippery hole.

"Watch Jimmy, this pussy will suck this toy right in!"

With just the slightest push, the magic egg slid in to my pussy. Right behind it I felt something else... Something bigger... My 12 inch 'flesh tone' dildo... I pulled my sore pussy away at first, but there was no escape, and part of me just wanted to carry on! I braced my hands, and let him press it into me.

I knew from personal experience that the dildo forces my pussy open to its limits. I could take it only if I were soaked, and currently I was more turned on than I could ever remember being.

Joe? Jimmy? Someone had grabbed my arse cheeks, and they were spreading me, pulling my arse up off the bed. The dildo was still relentlessly pressing into me. My cheeks were being pulled wide open, and the dildo was pressing the buzzing egg deeper and deeper into me.

I began to shake as I felt another orgasm building. I tried to press back, and I suddenly realized Jimmy wasn't providing any pressure!

"Ask for it girl! You know you need to cum now."

He gave the dildo a little tap.

"Tell us how you want it... Don't you want to cum?"

Tap, tap, tap.


"Alright," I would have confessed anything at this point, to get off the orgasm that was building in me. I NEEDED TO CUM!

"Fuck me! Oh god! Please, push it in my pussy. Let me rub against it. Oh, please, let me cum."

My wish was granted, and my pussy convulsed around the fat toy. Juices seeped around the edges, and began soaking the bed beneath me. The dildo was pulled out of my pussy with a pop, and the scent of sex was in the air.

"What else does she have in there? Two more?"

I knew what was left. There were two identical metal sleeved vibrators. The egg was still mildly buzzing deep inside me.

"Where do you suppose she uses them?" and then, I heard a deep male chuckle. "Two vibrators must be for two holes!"

There was a jiggle of the mattress, and another cock was presented to my mouth. Someone had positioned themselves in front of me again. This time, it was pushing my body back towards the end of the bed. My arms were drawn out tight, and my wrists strained at their restraints. My mouth was stuffed full of cock, and his hands were tangled in my hair pressing me down on it.

This time I had no leverage, his hips rose slightly and my head was pressed down. I swirled my tongue around the fat knob on the end, and then my lips began to slide down the shaft. The hands in my hair began to travel down my back, and soon he had a handful of arse cheek.

Roughly, each cheek was squeezed and pulled. Then using my arse as a handle, my hips were pulled up. OH MY GOD!

My pussy and arse were up in the air, and I could feel hot breath blowing on them. Then came the tongue. A raspy wet tongue started on my clit, and lapped slowly up my crack until it was poking at my arse. His tongue got pointy and hard, and began to poke at me. That's when I felt the vibrator slide into my pussy.

"You know what I want, honey? I want to lube this toy up. We want to see it slide up that button of an arse you have."

The vibrator was pulled from my juicy pussy and placed against my arse. It slipped in so smoothly. I began to buck back on it and moan. I love to have my arse played with, and I cum very hard that way! The cock was growing in my mouth, and I could feel another cum building almost instantly.

The toy in my arse was joined by its mate, and pushed into my pussy. I could almost imagine what I looked like. A cock in my mouth, my hips pulled up and separated, and two of my toys buried deeply in my holes. Then, he turned them on. The buzzing of the two metal sleeves, through the thin membrane separating my arse and pussy, wasn't enough to muffle the two as they buzzed against me, and the egg rattled against both of them... I began to thrash and buck. Oh God! Again! I was going to cum again!

Somehow, I pulled my head off the cock in my mouth. I began screaming.

"OH God! Please! Take them out! I want your cocks in me! Please, I need to be fucked... Oh please... Oh God!"

The toys were pulled out, and the guy in front of me slithered down under me somehow, and I could feel his hot hard tool pressing against my sore and swollen pussy lips. With a shove, he was deeply inside of me, his hips rising, and pushing his huge tool deeper and deeper into me.

The other guy, between my legs, slid a finger up to my arse and traced circles around the tender brown button.

Then his finger was replaced with the head of his hot cock. No mistaking that feeling. He pressed forward slowly, and I could feel the ring of my arse stretching to try and accommodate him back there. With a pop, his head slipped past my anal ring, and I yelled as I felt him press unrelentingly forward.

"Oh wait, go slowly," but there was no chance to get comfortable.

He was pressing and pressing hard! I could feel him snaking up inside me.

As soon as they were both in me deeply, they began to rock deeply inside. First, I was filled in my pussy, then as he began to withdraw, my arse got stuffed. I knew I wasn't going to last long this way, and as they got going, I could feel my juices flowing like a river.

They didn't last too long either. I could hear their breath quicken, their cocks pushed deeper. I didn't know if I could keep it together much longer. The slosh and pull of two cocks filling me was going to push me over the edge. I could feel them growing harder inside me, and with a howl I began to cum.

My pussy and my arse were squeezing the two of them inside me, and then I felt those two cocks begin to jump inside of me, and I knew they were cumming too!

I fell to the bed exhausted. Two cocks pulling out of me. Now deflated and slick... My arse got a quick slap.

"Thanks baby."

That voice, I knew it from somewhere....

The blindfold was removed, and there was Rick. He'd planned this little surprise. It seems he thought long and hard about his old girlfriend and me.

Guess who he chose?