Debbie's Oral Gangbang Ch. 01

Story Info
Debbie and I live out a fantasy.
2.1k words
4.11
36.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the true part...Debbie loves fantasies about here and a group of guys. She loves to suck nice big cocks and see cum fly. We have actually meet a small group of guys a couple of times and she has loved every minute.

The following is just a fantasy for now but I know sometime soon it will be a memory.....here is what she wants, with a little bondage twist I have added that she doesn't know about yet...

Here is the fantasy part....Yesterday Debbie and I head off on one of our typical business trips. Another hotel in another town, something we are very used to. The difference this time is Debbie wants to live out one of her wildest fantasies....and we have taken the time to make the right preparations. It is Saturday night and it could certainly be one to remember.

We have arranged for 4 nice looking, well endowed guys to join us in our hotel room. I have talked to them in general about Debbie's fantasy and it was not hard convincing them it would be fun. The first knock at the room door was at a few minutes after 7:00. I opened the door and John introduced himself and I invited him in. Over the next 15 minutes Mike, Joe and Tom also showed up as planned.

I could tell Debbie was nervous as she always is when we try something new. After casual introductions I open a bottle of wine. It is the formula that gets Debbie to let down her guard and get loosened up. We all chat over a couple of glasses of wine to get relaxed. After about 30 minutes it is time to start the fun.

The guys are sitting around the room and we are sitting on the edge of the bed. I motion for Debbie to stand up in front of me and she complies. I slowly strip her in front of them while they watch....her knowing they are all getting hard with anticipation. Debbie see bulges begin to show as the wiggle to give room for the growing size of their cocks.

She know they all want to touch her and the bulges in their laps want the attention of her warm wet mouth. As they watch, we kiss and then I have Debbie sit down in the middle of the room on a chair. I slide between her legs and begin to attach her pussy, gentle at first with the very tip of my tongue, then with more pressure and speed as I feel her clit get very hard.

The guys are intent on watching the show and it only takes a few minutes for my tongue to do its thing and within minutes Debbie presses my head hard into her crotch and her pussy begins to contract as her first orgasm hits her hard and she loose control. She moans with pleasure as the flood of wetness covers my face. It takes a couple of minutes before Debbie's body begins to relax again but this is only the prelude.

All of the guys are now way past ready to join the fun. As Debbie relaxes it is time to bring them into the action. I take a blindfold out of my suitcase and slip it over your head. Little did Debbie know that she wasn't going to get to "see" the action start.

A chill runs through her as she envisions hard cocks all around but yet not able to see what is happening. I then take her hands and gently tie her wrists to the side of the chair so she is now sitting fully exposed, 5 horny men nearby and little control over the activities other than she knows I will make sure it is wildly exciting for her.

With hand signals I have each guy, including myself get undressed and ready to play. Debbie can hear the rustling of clothes and can only imagine the scene around her. As I undress I see clothes being tossed to the side and eventually 5 hard cocks standing at attention, all nice but each a little different in length and thickness.

The first thing Debbie feels is my hands on her cheeks as I whisper softly in her ear and kiss her. We kiss deeply and our tongues wrap together. I am standing just to one side of her and as our kiss ends my hands move to the side of her head. I straighten up and guide her head towards my cock. She leans slightly with my movement and feels my cock touch her lips. She can smell my manhood and knows I want the attention of her wet mouth.

The tip of my cock is already wet with pre-cum and she tastes the first inklings of it as her lips part and I guide the head of my cock into her mouth. I motion for the other guys to gather around and she hear them step close. Debbie can sense them close, the body heat of horny men waiting their turn. She doesn't have any idea who is who, but she can almost feel their eyes glued to her as my cock slowly slides between her wet lips. She knows their cocks are only inches away from but she can only imagine how hard and ready they look.

As the head of my cock slides by her lips she feels the hardness of my shaft as I continue to hold her head and push my cock deeper into her mouth. She knows I am so excited and I am experiencing that amazing feeling of the first warm penetration as the wetness of her mouth surrounds my shaft.

I moan softly as I reach full penetration and her cheeks bulge as she feels my shaft slide across her tongue. I begin a gentle withdrawal and then a slow pumping of my cock in and out of her mouth as I move her head in rhythm to my hips. All of the senses from her mouth to her pussy are on fire with the feeling of my cock between her lips and the image in her mind of the guys standing so close watching her devour my cock.

I continue this action for several minutes and Debbie enjoys it as much as I do, her pussy already getting so wet wanting more. After a few minutes I slowly pull my cock free of her mouth. She can't see what is going on but all the guys are standing very close around her.

I take Debbie's head and gently turn it away from me and towards Tom. He gets the message and moves even closer as I direct her head towards his stiff cock. She doesn't know what cock to expect, she can only guess that in seconds there will be another cock wanting her attention.

As she leans forward a little again she feels another cock brush her lips. She feel the softness of the head slide along her lips and knows it is there for the taking. Debbie's lips part as I ease her forward and his cock begins to find the desired home. I place his hands on the side of her head, taking the place of mine and he follows the lead I set.

He presses his hips forward and he gently moves her head closer as his cock works into her mouth. His cock is thicker than mine. She can tell as her mouth is stretched fuller but the penetration is not as deep.

He begins to rock in and out as well. We all watch with excitement as he pumps in and out while she sucks him good. I can tell from the expression on his face that he is in heaven as he feels Debbie sucking his hard cock. He would stay there for hours given the chance. This goes on for a few minutes.

I then tell the guys to circle around where they can all take turns. I slide in front of Debbie, kneeling on the floor. Mike goes next and guides Debbie's mouth over his cock I spread her legs and kiss my way up to her wet pussy.

She knows it is me from the familiar way I touch her. She is so wet and her pussy responds at that first touch. I slide two fingers deep inside her pussy as my tongue slides across her clit.

I begin a dance on her pussy as I look up and see the second guy pumping in and out of her mouth. It takes only seconds before she begins to loose it and she sucks hard as her second orgasm builds and lets go. Debbie cums hard on my face with her mouth full of hard cock and nothing but visions in her mind as to the scene in the room.

Her second orgasm takes several minutes to completely pass and Mike gets more than he could have imagined as you give him the blowjob of a lifetime.

After giving Debbie a few minutes to calm down the process begins again. John takes her head and leads her to his cock. She notices a different feeling again but still a hard cock straining for her mouth.

I stand back up and offer my position to Tom. Debbie feels another tongue probing your pussy, looking for that sensitive spot to drive her wild. It doesn't take long before she is squirming again, her pussy on fire, her mouth being pumped full of hard cock and her mind racing with images of the whole thing. This goes for the next half hour.

Debbie eventually sucks every cock and each guys buries his face in her lap driving her pussy wild. She has lost count of her orgasms and the number of cocks since the guys have taken multiple turns at giving and receiving.

I finally reach down and untie her wrists, freeing her hands. With all the guys gathered around, I slide the blindfold off and give her a deep kiss. As I straighten back up she sees that she is surrounded by 5 hard cocks...all very ready to finally reach the ultimate reward.

Her pussy and the chair are soaked, her body exhausted from the exertion. The only thing left is to see and feel the guys cum, their final payment for giving her pleasure.

Now that her hands are free and she has full movement, she takes charge of the group. Debbie goes around the group, stroking a cock in one hand while the other hand strokes up and down another cock in unison with her mouth.

She take turns sucking each cock, the real visual now confirming her mental images of the cock sucking she did earlier. Each cock straining, pumping in and out, building to climax with each stroke of her hand and mouth. She can tell they are all ready.

She directs me right in front of her and the other guys, two on each side. She starts with Tom and John. With one hand on each cock, she begins to jack them off for the finale. It takes only a few strokes and they are both on the brink.

The rest of us watch as they both reach the peak and let go. The first spurts of warm white cum fly and her chest takes shot after shot as she jacks their cocks through orgasm. They moan loudly as they cum, and she keeps the pace up, milking all their warm cum onto her waiting tits. When they have all but collapse with pleasure she directs them to switch places with Joe and Mike.

The ritual begins again and they too are ready. A few strokes later they are adding to her cum covered tits. Each lets go a big load and she feels the warm ooze down her chest.

The best is saved for last. It is now my turn. She wants them to see me shoot my load all over her. I straddle her legs so I can be close and she begins to stroke me. I am wet with pre-cum and her hand slide easily up and down my cock. I am ready to go and she knows it.

She leans forward and taunts me to cum all over her face and body. The teasing sends me over the edge and in seconds I let go. My first shot of cum hits her face and from there it goes everywhere. Her face is covered with my cum as some runs down and mixes with their warm cum still covering her tits. My final reward for our mutual fun.

One more experience in the book....one more memory to relive over and over.